Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'' my testostorene is hight 1.034 and my free test 9.1''

What are your numbers in ng/dL?
    I'm not sure what your numbers are showing tbh. Not seen that unit of measurement references before
    I've always thought i've had the testosterone of a 12 year old girl due to many factors, although my tests showed I was fairly high in test at like 750 ng/dL
    I still wanna try a short low-end cycle though, tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
      '' my testostorene is hight 1.034 and my free test 9.1''

What are your numbers in ng/dL?
      I'm not sure what your numbers are showing tbh. Not seen that unit of measurement references before
      I've always thought i've had the testosterone of a 12 year old girl due to many factors, although my tests showed I was fairly high in test at like 750 ng/dL
      I still wanna try a short low-end cycle though, tbh

A I said above that chart 1034 ng/dl aka i am super skills my lab corp measures 264-916... so i got more test than you....

Comment

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
        Editing a comment
        oh right. There was a decimal point in your first post so I thought you were using a different metric lol. Yeah, that's super high

I know a lot of you looking at this post and going "wtf this has to do with seduction"

and i will repeat my point the better you feel, energy, sex drive, mood obviously the better the seduction and the younger and stronger you will look ok, there is not coincidence that the couple of times i fix my issues i automatically lay women, 2 new ones this weekend so fuck off, to all of you that think this has nothing to do with seduction.....

so everything in this post specially the natural ingredients mention in this post raise testosterone my level are of a guy on steroids or trt but naturally.... In fact in the forum of trt they can't believe i achieve this naturally due to the contribution on natural stuff mentioned here by logic and by pure evil (rip) and tekneexx .......

ok so now boys and girls after i raise my t, i had some symptoms of low t why?????

Cause my free t was being grabbed by a hormone called shbg........ So i can not emphasize enough the importance of getting blood work.... and not just jump on trt due to hipe specially in the manosphere they hype up trt, be careful with the hype....

ok so if you get your blood work and your t level is good, but your free t is bad, and your shbg is high (which the higher shbg the lower free t) this is what you need to lower shbg and get higher free t...

You lower shbg naturally with:

10 mg of borom a day
      Avena Sativa (wild green oat extract)
      Stinging nettle extract (this one for me was a game changer)
      Vitamin d and magnesium.

not naturally with:

-winstroll (bad for the liver)
      -proviron (25 mg not bad for the liver)

So far i am doing stinging nettle extract and i feel amazing.... ordered Avena sativa will report back.....

Last edited by Skills360; 1 week ago.

Comment

I just read this whole topic trying to figure out which supplements to use. Didnít see a summary Skills. Which supplements would you suggest?

im thinking macuna pririens, Vitamin B6, gelatinized maca powder, and ashwaghanda

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
          I just read this whole topic trying to figure out which supplements to use. Didnít see a summary Skills. Which supplements would you suggest?

im thinking macuna pririens, Vitamin B6, gelatinized maca powder, and ashwaghanda
          basic for high t:

d3

magnesium

zinc

boron

sexual performance and libido:

aswalda and purients with b6 (just use if you think you will get laid)

Avena Sativa.

tongkat ali

post blood test if high shgb

10 mg of borom a day
          Avena Sativa (wild green oat extract)
          Stinging nettle extract (this one for me was a game changer)
          Vitamin d and magnesium

also if after 35

dhea 50 mg night time

blood testing with lab corp: i would check for shbg, total t and free t, estradiol (estrogen), dhea, insulin

of course if everything fails and you still feel like shit trt
          Last edited by Skills360; 6 days ago.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok thanks and what about maca?

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
            Editing a comment
            maca you need high dosage and it gives you tons of anger, i do not like the side effects... everybody is biochemichally different you need to try see if it works for you.... Maca is not a solution if you have other hormonal deficiencies like i had just bandage

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok thanks Skills. I’ll just try what you have here for now.

My libido is on fire.... holly shit!

Comment

I think my libido is super high too, tbh. Kind of wish it wasn't. I feel like I need to go relieve myself everytime i see a pretty girl lol. (But my test isn't that high)

Comment

I think my libido is super high too, tbh. Kind of wish it wasn't. I feel like I need to go relieve myself everytime i see a pretty girl lol. (But my test isn't that high)
              overall test don't matter, free test is what matters

guy a lets call him skills.-if someone has overall test of 1200 and free test is 11 ....

guy b lets call him subterfuge.- if someone has overall test of 700 and free test 30.....

guy b will feel better than dude a, dude a will have all the bad symptons of low t....

don't worry about numbers worry about how you feel....

but free t is king not total t.... my total t is useless...

High sex drive is important for seduction..... that horny feeling is important (and yes is so annoying), but if you want to get laid or do seduction is so important...

Comment

If you ever need to kill your sex drive and focus: https://www.e3live.com/p-9-brainon.aspx

Some weeks I have do this, being too horny can get in the way sometimes. I won't take for more than three days in a row. Sex drive will dip, and return to normal a few days later. Focus will noticeably improve during that time.

This is the kind of thing that gives you a temporary boost at a cost, there's some recovery time. Its not an adaptogen that works to help your body improve itself, its a substance that causes the brain to boost focus chemicals, that it'll have to recover down the line. So don't use all the time. That's why I use 2-3 days only on exceptional weeks where in need to focus and don't want to be distracted by sex. This causes a light dip in sex drive, and doesn't need a significant recovery time like if you used it every day for two weeks.

Comment

think and grow rich the dude says you can use the sex drive and put it into production...

high t will give you high sex drive but it will also give you more energy, and focus, you will get 10 times more production out of your day, also you will be more calm with people which is the opposite of being more angry...You will wake up with more energy (i have so much energy hard to sleep now, and i wake up before the alarm.... wholly fuck so much energy) naturally, can't wait to clubbing with my new powers...

but at work i feel is a joke focus on concentration and energy.... is like the movie i posted in the other thread (but guys blood work with the things i posted is key to see where you are at to see what you need to fix)

Last edited by Skills360; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For sure, the ideal is to be in the flow. Sometimes the reality of the moment is that you could use some help though. BrainOn is a small taste of Limitless, with a lowered sex drive. Some people take it every day but for me it starts to work against you.

Skills do you take calcium as well? Iíve read that magnesium needs calcium. 2:1 calcium to mafnesium ratio to avoid overdose

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    no

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting. How long have you been on this stack? If it's more than a year and you're still fine then I guess it doesn't matter.

hey guys i changed my mind on maca due to the irritability anger side effect.... I would not recommend maca anymore...

Comment

Roger on the maca Skills.

I just bought a multivitamin that only has Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and D3. The problem I forsee is if the mg is too low for each so let me know what they should be.

Here's what this one has per pill:

1 pill: (3 Pills):
                    Calcium 333mg (999mg)
                    Magnesium 133mg (399mg)
                    Zinc 8mg (24mg)
                    Vitamin D 5mcg(200UI) (15mcg

It says to take 1 pill 3 times a day so we can 3X all those numbers as indicated in the parenthesis.

Also, have some suppliments I'm wondering if you've tried that I've heard good things about either sexual performance or Testosterone boosting related:

- Pine Pollen

- Avena Sativa Extract

- Tongkat Ali Extract

- Bulgarian Pro-Tribulus Terrestis Extract

- Stinging Nettle

- L-Argenine

Comment

Roger on the maca Skills.

I just bought a multivitamin that only has Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and D3. The problem I forsee is if the mg is too low for each so let me know what they should be.

Calcium 333mg (999mg)
                      Magnesium 133mg (399mg)
                      Zinc 8mg (24mg)

It says to take 1 pill 3 times a day so we can 3X all those numbers as indicated in the parenthesis.

Also, have some suppliments I'm wondering if you've tried that I've heard good things about either sexual performance or Testosterone boosting related:

- Pine Pollen

- Avena Sativa Extract

- Tongkat Ali Extract

- Bulgarian Pro-Tribulus Terrestis Extract

- Stinging Nettle

- L-Argenine
                      that is too much and that is not what i recommend, when i get home i will put the right ratios of the grams etc...and that is too many supplements.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What I'm wondering is if one of the supplements is better than another. For example, Pine Pollen is supposed to be a MAJOR T booster, and using it might make using another irrelevant. That's why I'm wondering if anyone has taken any of these. I intend to get Pine Pollen eventually myself but curious if it's better than what you have here.

Calcium 333mg (999mg)
                      Magnesium 133mg (399mg)
                      Zinc 8mg (24mg)
                      These are all great to take daily for general health. I take all the above daily, as separate supplements. Usually 400-600mg magnesium (one 200 mg tablet, 2-3 times/a day), 30mg of Optizinc (1 time a day), 1000IU vitamin D (once a day), and a small amount of calcium powder (500mg-ish) once a day. ALWAYS WITH FOOD when it comes to minerals, or you'll likely throw up.

The minerals (magnesium, zinc, calcium) all directly help with maintaining optimal sexual performance among many other general health benefits, sperm production largely involves minerals.

Maca can make you aggressive, yes. I learned to cycle it appropriately and don't have that issue anymore, I tend to use it 1-3 times/ week before strenuous exercise (I like to run up mountain trails, that's the exercise preference these days) and the sexual benefits and overall energy benefits spill over without the aggression. I'll cycle off of it for a few weeks here and there, as it seems to build up over time. There's a sweet spot in there where its great.

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The number in parenthesis is the x3. He's good. Comes out almost the same as my numbers, taking each supplement separately by the book. His calcium is a bit higher and vitamin D lower.

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        the daily recommended value for calcium is listed at 1000 mg/day so its fine.

but yeah, I would get a separate vitamin D supplement cause 200 UI is too low. You need a good amount of Vitamin D and magnesium (400mg is good) to make use of calcium properly. otherwise its wasted.

Vitamin K-2 (5mg) also ensures calcium is directed into the correct areas within the body. so I would get that as well.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i take k2 for dark circles
                    Working...
                    X