No announcement yet.

My greatest 2018 epiphanies the sigma male

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok this are the doses i use based on backed up scientific studies, again guys i am 44 and my level is 1034:

Gym lifting with compound movements with focus on getting stronger 6-10 reps (bench press, weighted chin ups, weighted dips, standing press, squads, dead lifts)

Boron i use 3g (daily)

zinc 50 mg daily

vitamin d3 5000 iu

magnesium 250 mg

so now this is for guys that do a blood test and shbg high:

Boron 10 g

Avena sativa 400-500 mg

stingin nettle 480 mg

vitamin d3 and magnesium same as above......

For guys that have low dhea

50 mg once a day....(women should not do more than 10 mg i know we don't have women here but just in case)

as you guys know, no drugs, no alcohol, no kids, no wife.... all of this destroys testosterone...

^if none of all that shit work and your shbg high i would do

proviron 25 mg a day (reason is not bad on the liver)

if proviron does not work then trt....(prior to trt i would recommend be 15% or less body fat)
    Last edited by Skills360; 04-19-2019, 03:57 AM. Reason: sex hormon binding globulin was miss abbreviated

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
      Editing a comment
      Your level is 1034 because you've spent the last several months stacking every aphrodisiac known to man. Not because of the vitamin D and mineral amounts you just started taking. Whatever this recent switch is, isn't the reason for where you're at. These things often take weeks/months to really take effect.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      logic that is incorrect, i have been doing that for almost a year(the natural test boosters d3,magnesium, zink, boron)...I drop the aphrodisiac (i used them sparingly here and there, maybe once a week same as you)... now i am dropping them completely and focusing on the shbg lowering agents..... Whatever i am doing is working, my body is soooooooooooo tight, women are paying more attention, and my libido is on fire.... The main libido changers has been the ones i recommend to lower shbg avena sative and stinging nettle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHRkCzic_8

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok i was under the impression you cycled off them recently and were giving them credit for your high T levels. Thanks for the clarification.

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
    I think my libido is super high too, tbh. Kind of wish it wasn't. I feel like I need to go relieve myself everytime i see a pretty girl lol. (But my test isn't that high)
    ok i take it back, i feel like this now, i guess it took a while for what i am taking to be in my body to be like this, and you are totally right.... This is not fun, is like blue balls and you get the feeling you have to release all the time, is super annoying, it fucks with your focus cause all you think is your dick and how to take care of the itch...

I was going to go out tonight clubbing, decided not to and call one of the girls to come over, i am acting like a teenager.... i need to find the right balance, maybe take the stuff every other day, cause is not what i want either i want the right balance of some libido vs no libido or hyper libido

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah man that constant high lysine supplementation killing your erection seems to have really shook you, you seem a bit off balance and overcompensating with extreme supplementation ever since.

Its important not to overreact when something like that happens. You're a healthy fit guy, if something noticeable happens like that, its usually because of the addition or subtraction of just one or two things from your diet/supplementation. Correct that, and within a couple weeks you should be returning to normal.

Big picture: Find the balance and stick to it.

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

This is not fun, is like blue balls and you get the feeling you have to release all the time, is super annoying, it fucks with your focus cause all you think is your dick and how to take care of the itch...
    You can try abstaining from sex altogether. First few days are awful, after which you can stay in that horny state but not be constantly thinking of fucking but rather focusing on whatever life throws at you; it becomes mental. Then you can even go as far as having sex several times, possibly with different partners over few days and not ejaculating. Zen mode. Maybe orgasm once or twice/thrice in succession every two weeks or so.
    ---
    In my world there is no good or bad, just sweet and evil

Comment

ok i take it back, i feel like this now, i guess it took a while for what i am taking to be in my body to be like this, and you are totally right.... This is not fun, is like blue balls and you get the feeling you have to release all the time, is super annoying, it fucks with your focus cause all you think is your dick and how to take care of the itch...

I was going to go out tonight clubbing, decided not to and call one of the girls to come over, i am acting like a teenager.... i need to find the right balance, maybe take the stuff every other day, cause is not what i want either i want the right balance of some libido vs no libido or hyper libido
      lol, Going to Budapest last week was painful as I saw my idea of '10's' just walking around non stop in the street. Then I went to the thermal baths and straight away a group of teenage 10's sit near me. Had to keep disappearing for a wank like a teenager!! haha

Comment

Skills360 One question about your suppliments, I read earlier in this topic that you said Zinc gave you premature ejaculation (or at least you came WAY quicker) but here you are suggesting Zinc. What changed?

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
          Skills360 One question about your suppliments, I read earlier in this topic that you said Zinc gave you premature ejaculation (or at least you came WAY quicker) but here you are suggesting Zinc. What changed?
          zinc did not give pe.... some posters were saying that it did, ijjjji and someone else, but that was not it, it was too many sexual enhances combined to overcompensate...

Comment

zinc did not give pe.... some posters were saying that it did, ijjjji and someone else, but that was not it, it was too many sexual enhances combined to overcompensate...
          Btw Skills, do you use a multivitamin or just what you posted? Thanks.

Comment

Skills360 I've been looking for this that you recommended "
            aswalda and purients with b6" but I can't find it anywhere. Is it a single thing? I can find B6 but can't find aswalda or purients.

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
              Skills360 I've been looking for this that you recommended "
              aswalda and purients with b6" but I can't find it anywhere. Is it a single thing? I can find B6 but can't find aswalda or purients.
              that is mainly logic recommendation....You guys need to understand also that you need to test for yourself how you respond since we are all biochemically different....

wallmart and vitamin shoppe

Comment

• https://www.amazon.com/Terrasoul-Sup.../dp/B06XC427J6

https://www.amazon.com/Mucuna-Prurie...Cgrocery%2C184

I take a teaspoon of ashwaghana most every evening (will cycle off sometimes) which chills you out in a way that doesn't make you sleepy, while making you horney and your orgasms more intense. I've gotten girls hooked on this stuff, it really is a sexual enhancer. Whether its good for game will depend the person (it has downer effects, which works for me because I'm wired as a maniac), but its definitely great for sex.

The mucuna pruriens I'll take early afternoon at the latest, it can keep you up all night. Always with B6. I use this much more sparingly as I don't want to build a tolerance and it gives me amazing erections consistently for close to 48 hours after taking it.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I actually took ashwagandha a few years ago but it gave me anxiety attacks. Will try the mucuna tho thanks.

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hmm that doesn't sound right. Its primary use is to combat anxiety. Perhaps you got a bad batch? Or something impure? Or was something else you were taking at the same time? Read the amazon reviews of it.

Though its always possible it doesn't work for you.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I dunno but I’m not willing to test it again and have the same reaction. I went to the emergency room thinking I was dying.

I had taken matcha tea beforehand but giving up matcha is not appealing either.

• Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                  https://www.amazon.com/Terrasoul-Sup.../dp/B06XC427J6

https://www.amazon.com/Mucuna-Prurie...Cgrocery%2C184

I take a teaspoon of ashwaghana most every evening (will cycle off sometimes) which chills you out in a way that doesn't make you sleepy, while making you horney and your orgasms more intense. I've gotten girls hooked on this stuff, it really is a sexual enhancer. Whether its good for game will depend the person (it has downer effects, which works for me because I'm wired as a maniac), but its definitely great for sex.

The mucuna pruriens I'll take early afternoon at the latest, it can keep you up all night. Always with B6. I use this much more sparingly as I don't want to build a tolerance and it gives me amazing erections consistently for close to 48 hours after taking it.
                  the prurients make me hyper sensitive in the head of my dick...that is why i am not taking it anymore

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sarge again we are all BIOCHEMICALLY DIFFERENT, you need to field test

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got you Skills, thanks.

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sarge: "So it makes you hard and you last long?"

Yep. It makes them come easy and stick around a bit longer. B6 is needed to help deliver it to where it needs to go in the body.

Sarge: "Also, aren’t you worried your erections will last too long and you’ll damage your dick?"

No. In fact in rats its shown to make their dicks stronger and younger:
                    https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/...15)33602-X/pdf.
                    "Supplementation of M. pruriens in STZ + MP group has revealed the potency to overcome oxidative stress, and good preservation of penile histoarchitecture."
                Working...
                X