Good Books For Learning Dominance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Books For Learning Dominance?

Hey guys, Iíve known I need to work on this for a while but reading books about sex just makes it more obvious. I think what Iíve been trying to learn my whole life is how to be a dominant as well as indomitable male.

ive read ďhow to be the jerk women loveĒ and ďno more mr nice guyĒ but each was lacking in a big way so Iím hoping you guys have suggestions.

EDIT: also I canít seem to reconcile the ďgive women orgasmsĒ and the dominance frame. To me they are direct contradictions. Iím reading a book ďred pill orgasmsĒ suggested by Velasco And the beginning of the book says you have to be dominant and not supplicants but being her sexual slave is contradicting that imo. Someone help me understand.

That beginning part part is just more fuel for the ďonly go for your own pleasureĒ theory I have. Whatís more dominant, jerkish, and idgaf than a guy who just uses girls for his own pleasure and doesnít care if she cums or not?

Are you really looking for a book on being more dominant, or are you trying to improve your sex skills?

Comment

1 - books are bad - try movies or pron
      2 - you are CORRECT. Fingering/tonguing girls until they come, has huge issues. Use more sparingly. Stop thinking its about the O for girls. Start thinking its about BLOWING HER MIND.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Blowing her mind eh? No idea how or what tgat even means

Iím wanting to be more dominant, my theory is sex skills will fall into place on their own. Plus I have tgat book velasco siggested for sex.

no, I need a book for being dominant

Comment

Do you enjoy pleasuring her? This seems to be the main issue here.

For me, licking a woman and bringing her all the more closer to the tipping point is something I intrinsically enjoy very much, especially once they enter that state where they simply can't control themselves anymore and will just spasm randomly. Turns me on big time. And although you could say I'm working towards her pleasure, if you look at it from a control perspective, I'm in full control and she's just out of control there.

A woman friend of mine told me that she has encountered quite a few guys in her life who have licked her for a while, only to then ask her to "repay the deed" afterwards. She said it's one of the biggest turnoffs for her, and I can imagine it is for many women.

I do agree that this will be hard to learn from books, mostly because those books would have to be marketed and the skills that would really help you are hard to market. I don't think you have to learn dominance. But you might want to figure out what you enjoy intrinsically when being with a woman. And then do that. Might take a while (or a few women) to figure that out. I only started enjoying stuff like choking once I met a few women who were really into this stuff and taught me well

If something you think you might enjoy seems very weird to you, you might want to ask first. But you'll be surprised how often women are at least willing to try once they trust you enough.

Jester

Comment

Don't know of any books..
          Dont think of dominance wrong though, it is NOT COARSE or vulgar
          It is an amalgam of good traits in a way

Think of it like catching a wild bird without hurting it. You want to have a strong presence in order to not be shocked by sudden thrashing. You want to move slowly to cut off where it escapes to, and you then capture it firmly but without harming it even as it struggles. Then you are warm and helpful.

Thats basically "dominance".

Then you want masculinity, which, is stoic but protective, and very engaged. Similar to how you would treat a person who is lost and you know where they need to go.
          You just stretch it out to be more of a "feeling" of support. The strength in you "supports" them.

Then after masculinity, you work on passion. Which is like you've just eaten the most amazing mango in your life, and your eyes open like "whoaaaa".
          You then feel a searching like someone who is reading through books to confirm an epiphany they had. Then when you find what you are looking for you merge into it, like how a girl hugs a plush teddy bear.

Passion
          Masculinity
          Dominance

Are mostly all you need, but I'd probably say you need "seeing her" too, like x-ray vision of her desires
          So you can very subtlely stroke her and turn her on. Caressing her as you "see" her.

Obviously, you need to understand women though, misreading girls signals and dominance isnt a good mix, for obvious reasons.
          Best place to start with dominance technique wise is to "hover" and slowly close proximity in a sensual manner.
          Do it very softly, and ease back off and take breaks so you can get a good feel on how she really feels about it
          So be sure to push pull with the intent that on pushes you guage her real feelings

Do it gently
          Think of a lion... its a protector, soft... etc
          But its "dominant" not cuz it roars, but cuz of how it treats those it protects and stands for

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a good post Cosy thank you. I experienced the “hovering” thing with a girl early this morning. She moaned like she was cumming even tho we weren’t having sex and just making out but I held her hands down and hovered just above her lips without kissing her much and she went wild. She was on mdma but it still showed me something I never knew existed.

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
            Editing a comment
            yes exactly, "dominance" is sensual and connected to the woman, and soft in a way
            usually people think it is some maniac shit, lol

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool. Yeah she said “I feel so connected to you right now@ but again, could have been the mdma

I gave you the best book on the community of sex which is sex god by rose recommended to me by november but it has been the sex bible of the community for years, even silvertree sugested it in pm to me (of course you came back with some none sense of rape, and now you are here asking advice again, a common problem with you), also there is a poster here name november look into his archives. i also made a post called unusual sex

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/se...king-rough-sex

also gentle slap works dunno if i mention in the post....

Every girl is different and you need to experiment and your case i would be 20 times extra careful due to your history of missunderstanding stuff, you do not want to end up in jail....

Comment

Iím not looking for a SEX book. I have those thanks to velasco and Skills. Iím looking specifically for books on developing male dominance in Rehular life which, according to Velascoís book, is what is truly needed for a girls orgasms

Comment

the book is the way of man, here is the author:

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Skills

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              the book is the way of man, here is the author:

This is a very good book Skills, thank you. Iím reading it today and so much content. Itís very rich. Iíll keep reading and meditating on it and Iím sure Iíll have questions in a day or two.

Comment

Working...
              X