No announcement yet.

How to handle "gold digging" behavior?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle "gold digging" behavior?

I have a friend (haha) who is super famous. He believes he has good game and can sleep with multiple girls, who are only interested in sex just like him.

But when he finds one girl suitable for a relationship, and he gets into one (FB first, OLTR later) he is always thinking that she could be a gold digger.

How can he be sure that these girls aren't?

There is always a little bit of gold digging behavior in every girl when you are famous - how to be sure that they aren't only with you for your condition?

Because it is really hurting this friend's self-esteem.

(I am the friend)

Try screening her for non gold digging behavior. Test her. I'm sorry I don't have a specific test because I am not that familiar with gold diggers. But with a little practice I think that you probably can find the right one. Or try more than one test on the same girl for a while or something like that. I know that the general rule of pickup is to have the girl pay her own way on date and no buying drink for the girl etc. So I would start with that if you are not already.

I wish I was more help.But I hope it works for you.

Comment

it does not matter if gold digging behavior or not, and there is not such thing as screening for gold digging behavior...

as in many other behaviors a girl will behave with gold digging tendencies towards one guy that allows it.....

the same girl will not be goal digging towards another guy that does not allow it...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        it does not matter if gold digging behavior or not, and there is not such thing as screening for gold digging behavior...

as in many other behaviors a girl will behave with gold digging tendencies towards one guy that allows it.....

the same girl will not be goal digging towards another guy that does not allow it...

Thanks for chiming in Skills! It didn't look like anyone was going to answer his post so I thought that I might as well. Yes! That is why I mentioned this to him as well "general rule of pickup is to have the girl pay her own way on date and no buying drink for the girl etc". It both set the frame (I am not manipulated) and screens out the girls who think they can pull that off on him and will go find some other guy they know they can manipulate. Or let's just say at least screens out those behaviors. (Either way advice works) say test as well because if some bitch complains he knows right away. whether that happens to guys (girls complaining) in the real world or not I really don't know but just the same it's there in case they do (I don't have his quality problem). So kind of in a way that's what I meant

Sorry I am not very good at articulating things.
        Last edited by TheHustler; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
          There is always a little bit of gold digging behavior in every girl when you are famous - how to be sure that they aren't only with you for your condition?
          Two thoughts come to mind:
          I) For casual encounters you just need a bit of chemistry; any lesser metals will do. But when we come to LTRs, famous or not, we're all digging a bit for gold, aren't we? And I don't mean (just) money. You want someone you can be proud of. Women want a guy who they can brag about: achievements, goals, dreams, passions, etc. If fame is what you got, she'll latch to that. Any girl. (If you're an aspiring poet, broke, with an accounting degree, mountain of school debt, working as a barista at the local Starbucks, she'l latch to your dream of being a poet. An so on.) Your "condition" matters in a LTR. The worry is that when her love for you dies, instead of splitting up (change is hard) your condition will keep her latching on. And that she will make you pay in misery and emasculation for her loveless life. Yep, it happens. I'm guessing most marriages become that after a while. So look to meet someone who is just as famous, or driven by her own mission, or obsessed with her own dreams as you are. This is not easy when you are young and trying on different personae. Fixer upper game works too. (find someone without definition but make it clear that it's important to you that she be passionate, driven successful, and independent. Encourage her to find that.) If she's only into spending your capital of fame and fortune, not increasing it, the signs should be pretty clear. Dump her. Don't "split-up", or bargain, or give ultimatums, just dump her.

II) In an LTR people want to be taken care of. Even the most independent woman I have dated, secretly wanted to feel taken care of. The best you can do is encourage reciprocation. Is she also paying attention to your needs, wants, and preferences? Is she surprising you with thoughtful gestures? Is she concerned about your happiness and nagging you about your well-being? (hint: she should.) There are ways to show whether you are a caring person or a worthless leech without involving money. But when you say gold-digger most people's thoughts jump to money, so I left that for the end. Financially, I always pay the bill if it was my idea to go out. Does she reciprocate? Ask me out? Offer to buy me a drink? If she doesn't, I don't even care about the money, I dump her because in the relationship she's the equivalent of a sexual starfish. Entitled, waiting to be satisfied without putting any effort in it, etc. Just not sexy.

Comment

In terms of "gold", a woman is capable of taking as much as she can from you. For example, if you buy her a drink she can find a couple of excuses to change venues in order to drink three times.
            There is also little appreciation about the stuff you buy for her quite often: you buy something for her and she is not gonna use it. I think there is some kind of ego boost they are seeking when they ask you for a gift.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
              I have a friend (haha) who is super famous. He believes he has good game and can sleep with multiple girls, who are only interested in sex just like him.

But when he finds one girl suitable for a relationship, and he gets into one (FB first, OLTR later) he is always thinking that she could be a gold digger.

How can he be sure that these girls aren't?

Because it is really hurting this friend's self-esteem.

(I am the friend)
              Have you suggested to your friend to stop living in fear? That's a good start.

Even if they are gold diggers, he should have a system in place which limits all possibility of his wealth being transferred or exploited as it sounds like this is what he is concerned about. Pretty simple. Unless of course these women are forcing him at gunpoint to impregnate them?
              I am available for Skype. We can discuss Pick-Up, or other stuff (fitness, nutrition, etc).

If my posts intrigue you and you'd like to pick my brain... get in touch via PM and we can work something.

Comment

What am I missing? It doesn't seem complicated at all. Just don't give her a bunch of free junk (trips, designer clothes, expensive jewelry, rent money, college tuition.. sugar baby stuff). If she stays, she's not digging for gold.

If she starts whining about money and asking for it, next her.

Comment

Working...
                X