The long relationship time machine girl theory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The long relationship time machine girl theory

This is specially good for the guys in the manosphere that want to go back to traditional stuff (the ones that end up in Eastern and Asian to look for more back in the days value women). A lot of them follow dudes such as roosh and the likes.

I have been with a share of girls that fall into this category and never seen the subject discuss...

-So you have a girl that has been in a monogamous relationship or monogamous marriage anywhere from 10-20 years.

- Usually she had 0-5 guys and then went into that long relationship.

-Usually is a more Catholic, christian and _________ Religious type (but does not have to be).

-She gets feed up/bored (dah of course) and either breaks up or on the way out.

- She meets some type of seducer or attractive guy which accelerates the nail on the coffin process.(Gives INDIRECTLY WITHOUT HIM WANTING, THE LEVERAGE FOR HER TO LEAVE, ALL IN HER HEAD).

Dating this type of girl is the equivalent regardless of her age of the middle school dating experience 12-15 (shit! a lot of you did not date that young, so I will clarify farther).

What will happened is that you will have a dating experience equivalent of dating a 15 year old in the way of her attraction/puppy love/psychotic love such as:

- Extreme neediness and attachment

- Extreme worship of you and the relationship.

- Extreme Love/affection/infatuation.

-Extreme projection of her ideal relationship fantasy on to you.

-Extreme gullibility.

-Extreme vulnerability

In other words she has not gone through the sexual, relationship experience and maturity process that is more common of the women that do the cock carousel- relationship carousel stages....

Again the best way to describe it is taking a 12 to 15 year old and put them into a time machine and open it when you met them. (but the brain function and maturity is the one of the adult of course).

^ This is not all wowow how cool it has a lot of advantages but it also has a lot of disadvantages...

Advantages:

- The "jump how high type syndrome" (in other words she will do whatever you want)

- Extreme sexual curiosity and apprenticeship which you can exploit with secret society (3 somes, swingclubs etc...Of course if done right)

- Extreme compliance

- Extreme sexual desire towards you.

- Even if you are open she is less likely to NO likely to exercise her other dick rights.

- Extreme femininity and sweetness (which is gone from most girls now a days)

Disadvantages:

- Strong social programming.

- Extreme drug type addiction towards you (super extreme attachment)

- can get territorial in open relationships

- So much neediness causes at least a guy like me a turn off...

- Too much fairy tail/mono relationship projection if you are poly. (which may cause drama)

- Soft and hard nexting can have EXTREME type consequences with them (up to suicide, therapy and the likes)

- Could get you to feel stress and trapped dealing with her attachment issues.

Interesting...
    I've seen this.
    Hrmm

Comment

I hate super clingers, mainly because they cling in bed when you need to sleep!

Comment

Interesting. I can't really stand to spend time with younger women in a romantic way in general because most of them think and act like you described.

I seem to be most attracted to women who are a little older and who have come full circle. Like, they might have started out like this, then went on to "simply have fun" and then found out that it didn't make them happy either. Those seem to be most open to creating a kind of relationship from scratch that actually fits everyone involved, without having to conform to societal models that much anymore.

Seems like there are three areas of growth which women (and supposedly men, too) have to undergo before they are ready to have these kinds of relationships:
        1. "have fun", experimenting, not thinking much about tomorrow, ...
        2. "commit", be reliable long-term, rely on someone else and experience that this can be a good thing, too.
        3. Find out how to love themselves

I'll assume the women you're describing will for the most part still jump a bit between 1 and 2 before they get on to discovering 3. Just yesterday I was having a conversation with a 60-year-old female friend who's been married for many years and who feels stuck in her unhappy marriage but isn't yet ready to appraoch 3, which would probably be key to her happiness.

I guess if I'll enter a long-term relationship again with a woman, I'll check for these 3 qualities.

Jester

Comment

Interesting. I can't really stand to spend time with younger women in a romantic way in general because most of them think and act like you described.
          ^ Yeah me too, i like the upper 20 women target demographic, and see younger like "little girls".... I think something similar happened to the man as well a lot of puas that were mono married for years and skip the seduction stage of their life, has a strong attraction for younger women, i personally call it the Peter Pan Syndrome.

I seem to be most attracted to women who are a little older and who have come full circle. Like, they might have started out like this, then went on to "simply have fun" and then found out that it didn't make them happy either. Those seem to be most open to creating a kind of relationship from scratch that actually fits everyone involved, without having to conform to societal models that much anymore.
          haha! i personally the opposite like the just have fun ones, but they are a bit unusual most of them are looking for relationship (but of course i reframe it and date them anyways)

Seems like there are three areas of growth which women (and supposedly men, too) have to undergo before they are ready to have these kinds of relationships:
          1. "have fun", experimenting, not thinking much about tomorrow, ...
          2. "commit", be reliable long-term, rely on someone else and experience that this can be a good thing, too.
          3. Find out how to love themselves

I disagree in 3, i just think they do not have that relationship, emotional muscle that comes with experience, some guys that get hurt and onitis, is not due to not loving themselves but due to not having a lot of women experience....

I'll assume the women you're describing will for the most part still jump a bit between 1 and 2 before they get on to discovering 3. Just yesterday I was having a conversation with a 60-year-old female friend who's been married for many years and who feels stuck in her unhappy marriage but isn't yet ready to appraoch 3, which would probably be key to her happiness.

I guess if I'll enter a long-term relationship again with a woman, I'll check for these 3 qualities.

Jester

that 60 year old is a good example i can guarantee you if i were to meet her she would act exactly as i am describing.... Again i disagree with number 3

Comment

You are throwing too many generalizations towards women with low head counts imo, but I feel as if they by far make the best long term prospects for guys who pursue monogamous relationships. It just so happens that some of these women end up with a guy who is a great provider but isn't that attractive. I feel for those women and hopefully if they do feel unhappy with their man, they hopefully could find happiness in other areas of life.

I personally don't believe that any women who went through a substantive "have fun phase" will have the capability to be loyal. The only time that can happen is when their options are at an absolute 0, but in this day and age with social media and all these dating sites that is close to impossible. I know a few women in their mid to late 30s who are still getting bombarded with DM's. Same thing applies to men, I don't know any guy with a high head count who is loyal to his girl. I am not saying this is 100% true but from my observation, its absolutely not worth taking the chance.

Now on the other hand, I feel as if people who have only been on that "have fun phase" moderately or just "dipped their feet in it" are also capable of being excellent long term partners. Its all about balance and being able to "find yourself" at a young age imo.

There are also another category of women who are screwed long term. Those who might have a lower head count but have a false abundant mentality elicited by attention grabbing behavior (ie constantly posting racy pics on social media to garner male attention). From my experience, they have severe commitment/trust issues AND are in some way emotionally damaged. Out of all groups of women, these are the ones who I feel are by far the most prone to being stuck at a 17 yr old's maturity level. They are usually the ones who never "figure themselves out".

Again I am not saying any of these things are true 100% of the time, but they are generally good things to be aware of.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
              Editing a comment
              does not have to be low lay count per se... lets say a girl was 18-24 and fuck 10-20 guys, got out of that stage and went mono for 10 years no cheating and came out... Same effect... Also she could have had a low lay count and go the opposite way and go on fuck like rampage (i think lovergirl was like this)

Well most women I've met so far (regardless of whether they were monogamish or looking for "fun" at the moment) seemed to be kind of divided between the two poles, so to say, and at some point in their lives they would try to experience both, although usually they won't do it in a balanced way but go to extremes.

A few weeks ago a woman I've been seeing for a few months in summer came back to me telling me she realized that she won't be able to have a long-term-relationship that will make her happy as long as she can't figure out some personal issues first. Another woman I've known for years now recently wrote me an email that she's very thankful I opened her eyes to the possibility of creating her own relatinoship models from scratch according to her needs and those of the people she wants to spend time with. Before she spent years switching between LTR and FB models, never being fully happy about those.

I think the key is to understand that loyalty doesn't have to mean sexual exlusivity, and you can be loyal/dependable while still seeing other people and feeling love for them. Most women I've met so far couldn't grasp the concept, but a few did, and those were the ones with which spending time with was highly enjoyable.

Skills360 : I think you are right about people who haven't had a few relationships lacking experience to fully grasp this. But I still think the "end goal" (or rather "next goal", I'm only 29 so there might be other next steps in personal growth) would be to realize how most of the love you feel for someone else and that you wish you'd get back from that someone forevermore is but an echo of your own love you haven't yet learned to "target" towards yourself without the "detour" through someone else.

I've theoretically realized that for years, but for about 3 weeks now I can "feel" it, and for all this time I feel very fulfilled with love regardless of people being around and giving me love. Last weekend I was out dancing in that state, and although I didn't intend this to happen, there were quite a few women dancing around me, two of them grinding on me, smiling at me. It didn't feel right to take any of them home, so I didn't. I'll have another woman friend over in a few days anyway Anyway, different people have told me regardless of each other that I'm "radiating love" these days, and it seems to be a) true and b) very attractive.

In a way this is outcome independence, but outcome independence is just one natural consequence of the core thing. You're feeling full. And everything else that might happen (like a beautiful woman kissing you) is but a bonus, because you're already full of love.

I don't know if that makes sense to you guys, I guess it wouldn't to me without the experience of the last 3 weeks. But I wish you a similar one, it's quite grand

Jester

Comment

This is not a theory Skills360

This is real world and you nailed it perfectly.
              I had a girl 3-4 months ago who fit 100% your OP.

I know they have an eager masculine audience, specially with more controlling guys, but with me, although really enjoyed her company, could not ignore the downsides.
              And yes, I could literally do whatever the fuck I wanted and she just nodded her head or said nothing.
              personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                Well i was not sure about it, but i suspected it happens to a lot of guys, but again was not sure.... I am glad that my suspicion are factual then...

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              I've theoretically realized that for years, but for about 3 weeks now I can "feel" it, and for all this time I feel very fulfilled with love regardless of people being around and giving me love. Last weekend I was out dancing in that state, and although I didn't intend this to happen, there were quite a few women dancing around me, two of them grinding on me, smiling at me. It didn't feel right to take any of them home, so I didn't. .
              causation/correlation you were dancing care free and that is why the girls grind on you (as i said many time dancing is highest level of peacock).... Girls acting like that on the dancefloor does not mean much.... Happens to me most nights i got out.

In a way this is outcome independence, but outcome independence is just one natural consequence of the core thing. You're feeling full. And everything else that might happen (like a beautiful woman kissing you) is but a bonus, because you're already full of love.

I don't know if that makes sense to you guys, I guess it wouldn't to me without the experience of the last 3 weeks. But I wish you a similar one, it's quite grand

no does not mean much, you being an attractive guy on the dance floor does not correlate to your point...

Comment

lol if she's been in a marriage ten plus years that means she's old. plus probably used up from baby making. i'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
                  lol if she's been in a marriage ten plus years that means she's old. plus probably used up from baby making. i'll pass.
                  Here is by skills, i know english is my second language so maybe i did not write in proper english so i apologize:

you have a girl that has been in a monogamous relationship or monogamous marriage anywhere from 10-20 years

p.s. Thanks for your strong contribution....

Comment

These girls are great for relationships if they're not too far on the extreme side. They'll show you love and support like no others. Great for men in a mission-centric phase of life who want devotion, support, and sex without too much effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                      These girls are great for mono relationships if they're not too far on the extreme side. They'll show you love and support like no others. Great for men in a mission-centric phase of life who want devotion, support, and sex without too much effort.

Fixed for you....For open they can be a bit of headache... totally agree with pob:

although really enjoyed her company, could not ignore the downsides.

If you want to go mono great... If you want to be poly i would pass on these women...

Comment

If you want a verbalized and agreed upon open relationship, yes. That's not gonna happen with these girls.

I've found verbalized and agreed upon open relationships to be overrated on multiple levels, personally. Quality girls with multiple boyfriend options aren't in open relationships for the most part. They'll fuck around when they're single, then go mono, and will sometimes cheat while mono (as will I). But there's too much social liability for most quality girls with options to be open and agreed upon poly. Social liability just means too much to the vast majority of girls. Its not something I look for in a long term at all.

"Her company" is everything to me. . her levels of devotion, support, enthusiasm, positivity, attraction to me, horniness, sex. . . all those great feminine characteristics that help make a man even more of a man. The rest (IE I occasionally want to fuck someone new) I'll handle on my own however I need to.

Comment

• PUA Reality

PUA Reality

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree, i don't see how any women who is a high quality women with options will subject herself to open relationships. Only time I see this is possible is if the guy has EXTREME value (ie loaded with money, famous etc). But even then most guys in those shoes seem to prefer women who are within their same level or daughters/closely related to someone who has that kind of value.

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah. If we're talking about locking in an actual long term devoted girlfriend that gives you all the love and support I mention above, who's cool with a verbalized and agreed upon poly relationship with you, then to land her you're either stooping below your social/sexual value where you're better than the best mono the girl can get, screening like a motherfucker for a diamond in the rough (and they get fewer and fewer towards the top approaching zero (though they'll put up with cheating, even the hottest of the hot)), or getting lucky.

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                        If you want a verbalized and agreed upon open relationship, yes. That's not gonna happen with these girls.

I've found verbalized and agreed upon open relationships to be overrated on multiple levels, personally. Quality girls with multiple boyfriend options aren't in open relationships for the most part. They'll fuck around when they're single, then go mono, and will sometimes cheat while mono (as will I). But there's too much social liability for most quality girls with options to be open and agreed upon poly. Social liability just means too much to the vast majority of girls. Its not something I look for in a long term at all.

"Her company" is everything to me. . her levels of devotion, support, enthusiasm, positivity, attraction to me, horniness, sex. . . all those great feminine characteristics that help make a man even more of a man. The rest (IE I occasionally want to fuck someone new) I'll handle on my own however I need to.
                        This. Verbalized poly is an idiotic idea, and blame BD for popularizing it to such a degree. It runs counter to women's nature, i.e. social herd followers, emotional not logical, hypergamous, serial monogamists. Top shelf girls don't "go poly". And even if they tolerate this arrangement for a while, eventually they'll end it, which BD freely admits (LSNFTE).

Non-verbalized one sided monogamy however, where she knows you sometimes get a little on the side but doesn't care as long as you don't flaunt it or catch feelings, is very workable and completely natural to women. I would even say it's the natural state of man/woman relationships.

Comment

Working...
                        X