No announcement yet.

The long relationship time machine girl theory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every women date, specially the hotter ones, there is a dating period.. Nothing to do with top shelf or not... Also a lot more women now a days are really open, actually the hotter younger girls don't want relationship.... The girls in the op will fantasize about a relationship with you and you just string them alone, and keep the frame 99% of women never want to be poly top shelf or not shelf...

but as i said they are more problem than is worth....

If you want to go mono,yes they are great....

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      Every women date, specially the hotter ones, there is a dating period.. Nothing to do with top shelf or not... Also a lot more women now a days are really open, actually the hotter younger girls don't want relationship.... The girls in the op will fantasize about a relationship with you and you just string them alone, and keep the frame 99% of women never want to be poly top shelf or not shelf...

but as i said they are more problem than is worth....

If you want to go mono,yes they are great....
      What are you missing. Go mono, and fuck other girls when you feel like it. That's the best of all worlds for a man, that is excused by even the hottest of women so long as the man is smart about it. Aiming for verbalized and agreed up poly is foolish in the vast majority of cases (99% by your estimation above.)

They're only "more problem than is worth...." if you're aiming for a verbalized poly agreement. They tend to be better than both young girls and older experienced girls when it comes to relationships, they tend to be more feminine, more supportive, more dedicated to you, etc etc. If they're not too extreme. These are the best I've found for LTRs, personally. My girl now (high social value beautiful girl who worships me) is this.

Comes down to what you value in a relationship. For me, "devotion, support, enthusiasm, positivity, attraction to me, horniness, sex. . . all those great feminine characteristics that help make a man even more of a man" trump "will verbally agree to poly" by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post

What are you missing. Go mono, and fuck other girls when you feel like it. That's the best of all worlds for a man, that is excused by even the hottest of women so long as the man is smart about it. Aiming for verbalized and agreed up poly is foolish in the vast majority of cases (99% by your estimation above.)

They're only "more problem than is worth...." if you're aiming for a verbalized poly agreement. They tend to be better than both young girls and older experienced girls when it comes to relationships, they tend to be more feminine, more supportive, more dedicated to you, etc etc. If they're not too extreme. These are the best I've found for LTRs, personally. My girl now (high social value beautiful girl who worships me) is this.

Comes down to what you value in a relationship. For me, "devotion, support, enthusiasm, positivity, attraction to me, horniness, sex. . . all those great feminine characteristics that help make a man even more of a man" trump "will verbally agree to poly" by a landslide.
        yes totally agree, my point is in your first answer here, you left out mono.... just lol, in my last video i actually guestimated you were in a relationship when i gave you shout out for my gym attire (video comes out tomorrow but was filmed Tuesday, i suspected you were in a relationship)....

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          Fixed for you....For open they can be a bit of headache... totally agree with pob:
          Yes, she was the PERFECT mono match:
          - submissive
          - very feminine and girly
          - as a bonus amazing body and ass (I'm serious, there was not one guy who did not look at her ass when we were out)

She agreed to be open for 2-3 months after I verbalized it, but suddenly turned and DEMANDED that I went mono.
          I said no and she still insisted we be together so she could "convert me" through her love (not kidding).
          I said it was not a matter of love, but male biology.
          She left.

Fast forward 4 months and she text me out of the blue.
          We hang out and kiss, but I didn't fuck her because It was Sunday and I was super tired of a fuck marathon with a FB.
          She started to text me every day with the same conversion history.
          I said I didn't need any of that, that I was happy the way I am.
          She said she could wait as long as it took for me to change my mind.
          I said I didn't want that, that I would never change and that she was wasting her time with me.
          She left for good (but we are still on good terms)

personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
            I guess each to their own.

I could never agree to something that I know it's not 100% true to myself.
            And in my experience if you're blunt and honest about who you are they may leave, but will always come back for more down the road
            (out of boredom or to escape controlling guys).
            personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post

I guess each to their own.

I could never agree to something that I know it's not 100% true to myself.
              And in my experience if you're blunt and honest about who you are they may leave, but will always come back for more down the road
              (out of boredom or to escape controlling guys).
              I personally have learned from past mistakes an up skill level, but yes I lost many that agree and bait and switch. I have one like this now that I know this set up kills her, she also reads the forum which doesn't help. I am not doing cheating model anymore. I am going to focus on making this style work till I perfect it without compromising hotness which is hard but noticing the new generation of young girls more open to this.

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, that's more or less the route I'm going.

Younger chicks are more open to the idea, of-course, but older chicks are also becoming more prone to that stuff (field tested on the last 2 years).

Originally posted by POB View Post

I said I didn't want that, that I would never change and that she was wasting her time with me.
              She left for good (but we are still on good terms)

This is an important part of the communication. You told her what she needed to hear. I find that it's best to just leave it open ended. It's not really important whether you communicate that she is wasting her time or it's a matter of male biology. Any conversation about the nature of the relationship needs to be ignored. If you want to be mono, be mono. You don't have to talk about it though.

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't say those exact words, I just stated who I am without hiding anything.
                Remember that women are very smart and catch our stuff real quick.

Plus that extreme level of submission is a HUGE turn off for me.
                Like I know I cannot sexually respect a girl who does not make me chase her at least a bit.
                If she comes to me all the time while I state the I don't want the same stuff that she does, it becomes a borderline low self-steem problem.
                Can't have a serious relationship with a person like that.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                nothing to do with low self esteem some girls get onitis, the one i have has onitis, is not like they logically are doing all this stuff...

• POB

POB

commented
                Editing a comment
                Lots of assumptions here.
                I've had girls that got strong oneitis for me and never behaved like that, mostly because I have a very strong frame.

This chick was just fantasizing a lot of stuff and not paying attention to anything else, which is a strong characteristic you noted in your OP for this kind of girl.

It sounds more like you aren't interested in her and it has nothing to do with what kind of relationship she wants out of you. She is telling you she would do it your way but you keep chasing her away.

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
                Editing a comment
                No, she agreed first then demanded more.
                Re-read my comment.

Yes the move is to not have the nature-of-relationship talk. The frame dominance comes in successfully not having the talk, not in having the talk but trying to logically force her into a relationship agreement where she has to outwardly acknowledge you're sleeping with other girls.

Women operate on intuitive sub-communication, not logical contracts. If you have the game to successfully avoid the talk, she intuitively knows your deal, and she'll be willing to not push the issue, almost EVER, so long as you don't put it in her face, EVER. When she's occasionally feeling weak and brings it up, you successfully flip the frame with good game, as you always do.

"I could never agree to something that I know it's not 100% true to myself."

You don't have to. Thinking in terms of logical agreements and 100%s is more along the lines of anti-seductive dude stuff. I'll go mono for months and years sometimes with a girl, but never tell her "I'm monogamous with you."

The things l'll let her know have to do with how much I enjoy her in my life, and how much she means to me, and how I love a devoted and dedicated and supportive girl in my life, and that I'll make her a high priority over everything but work except in certain rare cases, and that yes, I can envision a future with her in it. This is what a girl actually needs to hear to stick with you.

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
                Editing a comment
                Dude, I get you, but you have to realize guys have different personalities and needs.
                I'm an INTJ, which means I'm an emotional robot when talking about my inner stuff.

I only verbalize a situation that's already established in the relationship through my frame when SHE asks for it. All that you said I already do, with the exception of the mono stuff.

For example, I got girls staying with me for more than 3 years where I never had to say a word about the relationship, because they never asked. Don't be fooled by my rational thinking and writing, we are mostly in agreement here

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                Editing a comment
                I hear you. A lot of it just personal preference on what you want out of a relationship.
            Working...
            X