Spitting game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Spitting game

Just tapping back into some basics - one such is to "spit game" an important allround capacity, especially w. sets and groups.

Key here is to Lead the conversations continually forward while spitting in various techniques to spike a variation of effects and driving them further afterwards. Youre the leading source of the forward momentum.

Several ways to do this but my approach to it is a mix of:
    - Active questioning (following good leads and using topic turning points)
    - responses to whatever shes comign w
    - pushing through a variation of techniques (misinterps,self disqualifications, shock and awe, instructions, roleplays, push pulls etc)
    - transfers into patterns - sex talk and the likes can be done w groups

The intent is to disarm her and transfer her/the group/the set into a more open state impacted by the emotional roller coaster you drive.

The how of it can take many forms.

I got curious to your techniques under the umbrella term of spitting game as a capacity with multiple techniques each driving different emotional flavours.

Please think of this as a practical thread and Provide full useful descriptions and examples that can be used by other members.

something along the lines of
    - Technique description + How To do it
    - Effects
    - Examples

Shoot

--------
    Ps: For newbies this is mainly for initial social talks or initial talks to disarm and lock-in properly. And to get her in a light open flirty mood. As soon as im one on one i would take her down much more strategic avenues towards the lay and get the f out of this stuff at large.
    Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Technique: Self disqualification (also called self depreciation)
    One of the best and versatile techniques imo, originally introduced by Juggler
    1. You disqualify yourself in relation to whatever label/acknowledgement theres up. Key is to do it improv style to something that is up in convo as it much more impactful and genuine.
    2. Next - extremify it once or twice going more and more extreme (improv).Key is to go slightly extreme then very extreme in the build up.
    Key is the tone of voice and attitude you do it w. which should be confident face and slightly self amused about it. Im so on top of the world that i dont give much of a f about my weaknesses. Or just self-amused. You can do it cocky too. or w. tension. but i prefer the first due to the related draw effect on her from the warmth.

For tone Check eg. hank moody after/when he tells her shes not hes type or Craig ferguson - he does it a lot .

I normally use it to respond to something she brings up eg complimenting me, challenging me or alike. you can pass shittests through it too. Also its great to roll of womens more intense sides.

Effect
    - its funny as f but also its a very easy way to be funny in an improvisational way
    - it provides a warm comfort - as in it makes girls feel warmly drawn to you - a sort of comfy attraction that i have not seen from any other technique. So theres a special harmonic effect. i Feel a warm-connected draw towards me from them arise from it. its very charming.

i have not seen anything else in PU give this particular combo of effects - especially the fact that girls loose their defences and flip to being warm and comfy around you in a cuddle up w you way. the shade you see in deep connected sex.

Also
    - Amog types dont get it. so funny to see them in it.

i consider it a technique with higher harmonic impact for girls that most of the value bs general PU companies have advocated (push pull, teasing etc etc). Besides its high status. Similar to open BL in exposed situations.

Examples:
    Girl: yeah yeah im sure you have a huge cock
    Glow: Thank you that would be great but.. actually mine is the size of a baby carrot
    Girl: haha you do have sorta orange teint to you
    Glow: amongst my friends im know as tictac

guy: i have a small bladder -i have to wakeup and go to the loo 2 times each night
    glow: you are so lucky - i just have to look at a bottle and i have to go to the bathroom. think i get up around10 times a night.
    glow: when it rains i literally need to go every 5 minutes from the sounds of that caliber of dripping
    glow: every time the neighbours use their water and you hear the pipes running i run out to the bathroom an unleash a wave

Takes some training to get it right but sprinkle it w other techniques in your response repertoire and its a strong comfy-fun builder making her very relaxed-open-drawn around you

Trouble shooting - How not to do it
    - This is not about REAL self-deprecation. A guy at the office used to be actually self-deprecating; it was depressing af. Its all about the tone you set when being it. (point by sawtoothekg)
    - This is not about Self deprecation of a guy not happy with himself and his situation advertising it such as " i am not good, i can't get anything right, no girl would date a guy like me" and the likes aka loser talk that dries vaginas (point by skills).
    Last edited by glow; 1 week ago.

Glows Log

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      I do this all the time, thanks for explaining its impact! I recently read a pua article that said you should never self deprecate but thanks to this post I’ll ignore the article. Cheers!

• glow

glow

commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool Sarge, i can guarantee you that it works - there might be more to it than what i write but
      1) ive seen it in so many shades in girls faces in field - their reactions in field when i do this and how they gravitate towards me in a very specific way afterwards
      2) Quite a few high caliber girls have told me: "the fact that you could laugh about yourself gave you huge points in my book" aka its something they take note of

Excellent thread topic. I do a lot of self deprecation, I use it mainly to balance out when I show intent or when I tease. For example I would say stuff like
    "Your such a clumsy dork but I can't talk much since I spilled hot coffee on myself this morning"

I am also using a lot of "distancing statements" or universal quantifiers in order to say things that would be a bit tense/needy/awkward to say directly. They are HUGE underrated ways to soften things and get away with being very blunt or teasing in ways that might offend girls with bad sense of humor. It is also good to fly a bit more "under the radar" in case you are trying to game indirect and trying not to convey too much interest. I am just starting so I suck at it, but to give you guys a glimpse of how I have been using it would be to tell a girl something like:
    "I heard girls from x,y,z are a bit sassy, is this true"
    "Most girls who like x,y,z tend to have attitude problems, I hope your not one of them are you?"
    "We all miss you at work, come visit your old coworkers" ----------> This one put me in a situation where I could game a former coworker without coming across as being needy or chasing her, imagine if I would have said "I miss you, come visit me at work" that would've been very cringey.

Comment

My main 'fallback' is STACKING a mix of COMPLIMENTS and READS. The key being stacking, so she cant 'compute' the things I say fast enough to respond in time.

"This looks nice on you! Are you a dog person? You dont seem like a cat person. But wow you smell really nice. Are you from Sweden? Your dimples are cute. You are too cute stop it!"

MCR V2.03 (Mini Cold Read)
      How to compliment and why

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        reallly - do you shoot a whole load like that in a row?

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. Its what I mean by 'stacking'. Sorry if this was unclear in my previous posts.

A lot of what is described including that video sample is totally how i do most of my verbals/texts as well....

Anyways SargeMaximus

the context of self deprecation matters is a self deprecation mixed up with humor and ridiculousness and mixmessaging, sexual innuindo vs self deprecation of a guy not happy with himself and his situation advertusing it such as " i am not good, i can't get anything right, no girl would date a guy like me" and the likes aka loser talk that dries vaginas. This is from last night a bit of self deprecation humor:

​​​​​​​Racha russian girl from tenesse: Papi I took my time, 3 hours to slowly get ready. I can't sit here any longer I will go crazy and you are not answering my text or my calls so I'm going to Uber downtown and bounce around solo and you just let me know when you are parking because I know you don't keep your phone with you. But text me when you're parking and wait for me to text you back so you know I know where you are and we are going so we can meet up 12:26 AM
      Me: Okay I had a flat so running late 12:28 AM
      Me: I text you when I get there 12:29 AM
      Racha russian girl from tenesse: Ok doll 12:29 AM
      Racha russian girl from tenesse: I came out bano and couldn't find you. 2:43 AM
      Me: Lol 4:04 AM
      Racha russian girl from tenesse: What? 4:06 AM
      Me: 4:08 AM
      Me: Mama I had a flat tire last Night, that is why I was not on time, but I doubt it will happen again, bad luck 3:33 PM
      Racha russian girl from tenesse: That's ok! I understand. 3:33 PM
      Me: Then I had to wait for triple a 1 hour 3:34 PM
      Me: Then I had to take my weekly shower cause you are special 3:34 PM
      Me: The things I do for you 3:35 PM
      Racha russian girl from tenesse: Dang. That sucks. We can plan again soon. But glad I got to see you if even for a little bit 3:35 PM
      Racha russian girl from tenesse: Lol 3:35 PM
      Me: 3:35 PM
      Me: It is the small things that count like me showering for you 3:36 PM
      Me: No the me not picking you up on time 3:36 PM
      Racha russian girl from tenesse: That's Appreciated

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. Have you ever field tested self deprecation on things that are legit? I once had a girl say her boyfriend was taller than me do I went on and on about how I wish I was taller and it seemed to get her cause 2 weeks later in a mall she randomly ran up to me saying “do you know what you did to me?!” And I had no idea she would be there but I stuck in her head obviously. So I wonder if self deprecating on legit stuff with an undertone of idgaf works

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
        Editing a comment
        no what you did is and example of "loser type talk", you got her despite of that.... as i said is self depricating humor with sarcasm, sexual undertones and ridiculousness that works... not you complaining about not being tall enough...

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks. added to the post too as troubleshooting/how not to do it

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
      Excellent thread topic. I do a lot of self deprecation, I use it mainly to balance out when I show intent or when I tease. For example I would say stuff like
      "Your such a clumsy dork but I can't talk much since I spilled hot coffee on myself this morning"
      cool combo.

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
      I am also using a lot of "distancing statements" or universal quantifiers in order to say things that would be a bit tense/needy/awkward to say directly. They are HUGE underrated ways to soften things and get away with being very blunt or teasing in ways that might offend girls with bad sense of humor. It is also good to fly a bit more "under the radar" in case you are trying to game indirect and trying not to convey too much interest. I am just starting so I suck at it, but to give you guys a glimpse of how I have been using it would be to tell a girl something like:
      "I heard girls from x,y,z are a bit sassy, is this true"
      "Most girls who like x,y,z tend to have attitude problems, I hope your not one of them are you?"
      "We all miss you at work, come visit your old coworkers" ----------> This one put me in a situation where I could game a former coworker without coming across as being needy or chasing her, imagine if I would have said "I miss you, come visit me at work" that would've been very cringey.
      Could you explain the technique more explicitly?

in your examples the 2 first seem to have one structure - describing some people that she is part of and down-framing her ?
      the last one a totally different one as i see it - a positive weframe creating weness and comfort?

Just curious to understand it properly

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post

cool combo.

Could you explain the technique more explicitly?

in your examples the 2 first seem to have one structure - describing some people that she is part of and down-framing her ?
        the last one a totally different one as i see it - a positive weframe creating weness and comfort?

Just curious to understand it properly
        Yeah, it has multiple uses. Its usefulness is only limited by your creativity. To list a few things you could use it for:
        1- Get her to qualify herself in a emotionally evoking way.
        2- Tease her or disagree with her without offending/upsetting her.
        3- Make a compliance request become exponentially smoother.

Its not necessarily about creating a we frame, its mostly about smoothing things by distancing the noun from yourself. You neutralize combativeness, anxiety/nervousness and resistance. For example, lets say your out with a wing and you guys approach 2 girls and its going very good. Instead of telling your girl something like "Me and you should go back to my place", its going to be a lot smoother if you say "We could all go to my place" and then later tell her your friend and his target can't come.

Another thing you could do to get her to qualify herself is to judge her using the same distancing technique. Instead of saying "I believe women who have belly rings are promiscuous", it would be a lot smoother to say "Studies say that women who have belly rings tend to be more promiscuous". You are getting the same point across but your distancing yourself by substituting yourself with another noun. The first quote has a high risk of offending her and making you come across as judgemental, while the 2nd one has virtually 0% chance of doing that. In this example I used a universal quantifier as a noun, these kind of nouns are a lot more effective but they could only be used if its contextually relevant.

The other thing I have been using it is to make "big" compliance request (like getting a girl to hang out with you) seem a lot more casual or less intimidating. The example I used earlier regarding coworkers is one I have used a few times and its hit or miss, but if I don't use the distancing technique its pretty much a miss every single time. An example: "Hey are you doing okay, we have been wondering how your doing". This was a DM I used on instagram on a target I didn't get a chance to game properly in person.

Hope I clarified the technique a little.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          Think i sorta get it. Sounds like weasling things in to use a SS term on the first point, and using the label of a group to display interest subtly. but key is to use a 3rd party or alike to distance it from ourselves. cool nuance. i like it.

For the newbies: Remember this is not about REAL self-deprecation. This is phony self-deprecation for the sake of being funny, which shows you don't take yourself too seriously (i.e. have a huge/insecure ego).

A guy at the office used to be actually self-deprecating; it was depressing af.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks. added to the post too as troubleshooting/how not to do it

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Good point! I know 2 versions that work well (and there must be more):
          -humorously with a hint of irony and even a bit of self contented smugness.
          -said similarly to how hot girls complain about hair issues and how hard it is to get a BF. (Somewhat complex, but some will know the 'tone' Im referring to.)

Technique: Blatant Storytelling ( im messing w you story)
        Impact: will make people crack up,fun, loosen up, disarms
        Description:

you tell a story or make a historical point about a ridiculous point eg. "did you know that Eskimos invented" pizza? ( always use things like pizza, build the pyramids,discovered america - the more it contracts a global historical "fact" the better). i always spin it of something that is in the conversation improvising of it.

You need to keep telling it and assuming the role of sincere believer continuously ignoring their brushoffs making it more and more extreme giving global superiority to any random group

a similar thing can be done w your own family, personalities and the likes

if you select a theme and sorta make a group ridiculously empire like and sovereign the more fun while just explaining things like its the most natural thing in the world.

Just did this in a local supermarket as an AMOG tactic on a freak annoying everyone then when he got to me i just rolled over him w this making the whole line laugh. Im sincere when i do it making people question me "wait thats not real is it - while they laugh". I mostly do it for fun to fuck w people a bit.

it will be challenged a lot alongside it so you need to keep a congruent character in it.

the better you are in constructing ridiculous images in their minds the more they will remember it and be captivated in the moment ( real storytelling)

its really fun to play with friends to overgo each other more and more in your stories

Glows Log

Comment

one thing ive started doing is inspired by ed sheeran (and Luke from RSD.)

Technique: party upping or encouraging others by leading things from them or acknowledging their doings
          impact: These behaviours are awesome in groups as you give people a little boost and social high.they lift peoples moods.
          Description:
          Check how Ed Sheeran does it;

Encourage through instructions/call for things from people - "give it to me"!
          eg you can get girls to grind like this

what i call "Aknowledgers" w physcials/gestures/facials - but can be done in all forms
          3.33-334

Glows Log

Comment

Technique: misinterps - a powerful way to tease
            impact: Shakes her roll on whatever subject up, introduces playful perception, teases, flirts various effects, challenges, fun, frame grabs
            Description: You misinterp something she says as something else expanding a frame of her that can be many ways (swingcat prize framing as an example eg that shes a playette/sees men as meat only/clingy/etc or eg into a roleplay, a simpliefied stereotype or an imagination around her.the list is endless)

Actually theres a whole youtube collection w craig ferguson doing them in various ways

5.29+ w miranda kerr (victoria angels model) is hilarious

Glows Log

Comment

Technique: Cutting a thread and moving into next subject
              impact: The emotional spike of the technique is cut early just making it peak into her states, like a quick jab in boxing which opens a loop up, This loop "starts" things lightly allowing the positive initial parts to create a milder impact of the type of emotion(eg light sexual arousal). This will start things in her head.
              Description: as soon as you delivered a line or a sequences of things around a topic/technique and she gets the initial feel of it you cut the thread and move into another eg cutting a soi or a sexual innuendo right after delivery with an active questioning sequence about a non-sexual topic.

A more advanced version of this is fractionation where you return to the same emotions again making her feel it deeper in the second round, maybe cutting again and entering it third time later. this is one of the more powerful seductive underlying "tactics" ive seen (learned it from Riker, relate it directly to several pulls, seen Teevs do it and pull, know bacchus uses it a lot etc).

Glows Log

Comment

all these routines about cocky funny lines and silly stories are cool for buying temp but where is the captivate dhv material ! this is what gets ya the attraction !!!

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Grod - its a quite weird to hear you outline what i glow would do!? Anyone reading a little of my stuff would know what you outline is far from what i would do. and most people who didnt know would ask into it not just assume and write it out for me this way. Just weird..

This could give you actual ideas for how i do it https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...tion-of-a-vibe or this https://nextasf.com/forum/unused-for...cro-escalation and this gives the larger picture https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...cond-gen-ideas

Anyways, thank you for giving your outline of how you would do it. It did inspire some things for me.

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  I didnt read the first post I'm not downloading pdfs on my phone , your what do we about this escalation doesnt work with no attraction, it's open attract before anything else , before kino or getting numbers or qualify my point stands , escalating doesnt create attraction.

• glow

glow

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my main way of attracting has been through sexual tension.

I can
                  1) shoot that through a room and attract a girl on the distance in the moment of seeing me. which is something that makes my room game key in terms of getting on her radar. but mostly in eg club environements
                  2) i tend to mingle, open and hook her > softn her type things/open her up to me (the above) and from there i run micro-escalation which starts w sexual listening = a sixty technique that engages sexual tension (actually theres more in it when you start slicing it up and expand capacity within that area). I then move closer to her which has effects. from there i can go many routes.

as i got better i didnt need the sexual listening technique and i could just shoot it across in glimses. i have 1mio girls tell me its a very intense experience for them when i look at them these ways and that they find me confident in a very attractive manner. And i can see the changes in them as it happens.

just to give you a few bits and pieces and one of my key routes.

thanks, glow

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sure man
              Working...
              X