How to flirt with women with dominant game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to flirt with women with dominant game

So this women (40ish years old) is on a superior level in the company that I am currently working for. She definetely got enough men interested in her (but too many pussies here).
    She used subtle pushes, self-disqualfiication, disqualifiction of me and teases lol. I want to discuss here how you would have responded and how I responded in fact!

Milf: So, who are you actually?
    Me: I am "first name"
    Milf: And your last name?
    Me: "Last name"
    Milf: Oh (super subtle disappointment) okay. I try to remember this until tomorrow, I am very old already (the next day was an event that she would organize)
    Me:"Na, don't get distracted by me, it's better that you concentrate on your job with your age"

Me (playful): So who are you actually? (she's known beyond the company)
    Her: Oh, I am just a young trainee here blablabla (self-deprication)
    Me: Lucky day for you
    Her: Why?
    Me: I have a big heart for young trainees!

She's playfully challenging me to buy some prosecco for after the event. I deny (should have rechallenged her? like: if you know a good place where the two of us can enjoy it)

Her: Young men....(= are overrated, not as ballsy as men used to be etc. )
    Me: I gotta ask mami first if I am allowed to have glass of prossecco with you/ "attribute" girls(agree and exxagerate)

alternatives that came to my mind:
    1) "You got me. I am too shy for you. But we can find you a young hottie together. I help you" (self-disqualification)

2) "Bad experiences, hein? Let's see if we can change that " (super cocky)

Is she your boss? Will she get in trouble if something happens between u guys?

Comment

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
      Is she your boss? Will she get in trouble if something happens between u guys?
      Well, I doubt that anyone should know about "us".

But nothing will happen anyway since I saw her today for the last time (I will quit my job).

Saw her today in a conferenec but she was dismissive.

She walked towoards me in order to leave the room.

DrF: Hey, happy new year.
      Her: Hey darling, you too. You had a good start in 2019
      DrF: yep, as far as I remember
      Her: Ya, the first days are always hard to remember
      DrF: what about yoU?
      Her: Yeah, I drank a lot and...

Then she went to the front desk and gave me a little wave with her finger (she's pretty busy after the conferences).

What I did wrong: I didn't have a strong enough frame/presence. Not powerful enough to let her enter my world. Didn't spike her attraction. Didn't use callback humour (which I could have because we actually drank that prosecco together) etc. Wasn't carefree enough, probably seemed a little like I had an agenda talking to her (needy)

Comment

Don't shit where you eat, this is a bad idea.

But, this is how I would've done it:

Milf: ... And your last name?
        What I'd say: That depends, am I getting a raise, or reported to HR?
        Or: "It's Smith. Why, are you going to send me a good christmas card?"
        Or: "Why? do you want to make sure it sounds good with your first name?"
        Or: "Doesn't matter...*pause for tension* Oh wait, am I getting promoted?!"

Either way, don't just lay over and TELL her your last name like a robot, give her your business card. Who asks for people's last name? In 10 years of int'l business travel, nobody has asked my this directly unless they want to know how to pronounce it.

Her: Young men....are not as ballsy as men used to be.
        What I'd say: Yeah, at least some women are good at making up for it. *smirk*

Her: Young men... are overrated.
        Me: I've been so proud of my eBay reputation... way to ruin it. *fake sad face*

Comment

Originally posted by sawtoothekg View Post
          Don't shit where you eat, this is a bad idea.

But, this is how I would've done it:

Milf: ... And your last name?
          What I'd say: That depends, am I getting a raise, or reported to HR?
          Or: "It's Smith. Why, are you going to send me a good christmas card?"
          Or: "Why? do you want to make sure it sounds good with your first name?"
          Or: "Doesn't matter...*pause for tension* Oh wait, am I getting promoted?!"

Either way, don't just lay over and TELL her your last name like a robot, give her your business card. Who asks for people's last name? In 10 years of int'l business travel, nobody has asked my this directly unless they want to know how to pronounce it.

Her: Young men....are not as ballsy as men used to be.
          What I'd say: Yeah, at least some women are good at making up for it. *smirk*

Her: Young men... are overrated.
          Me: I've been so proud of my eBay reputation... way to ruin it. *fake sad face*

Thanks for the response.

Yeah I wasn't sure. For your information: it's an area of work where it is not that unsual to ask for it. I didn't really know if it would have been try-hard not to mention it.

but in retrospective this would have been the perfect spot to flip the script and make her chase. damn!

Comment

I understand, since it'd be really weird to not let the person know your last name, or otherwise not-answer simple questions. That's why I like the business card example, it answers it indirectly while you can flirt with her, and it gives her your contact information. So it kills 3 birds with one stone.

Comment

This is a bit KJ since I haven't tested this so take my advice with a grain of salt. I feel as if in these situations its better to focus more on connection/trust rather than attraction. Its like step 1 is to gain enough compliance and momentum to get her to hang out somewhere other than work, from there u could actually start to properly game her. I would go as far as saying to avoid flirting and avoid telegraphing interest until you get her to hang out.

Comment

stop reading after first sentence were you say, you guys work together, for me is a no no...."don't shit were you eat" specially in this me to stuff going on

Comment

Working...
                X