Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Trying Techniques Don’t Seem To Work...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Trying Techniques Don’t Seem To Work...

Are you supposed to keep trying or say ďok, tgat doesnít work for me?Ē

i just tried to mess with a girl a bit. She told me to remind her of our date and Iím like ďIím not an alarm clock Ē

and we get in this back and forth eventually she agrees to set it on her phone calendar, then I tell her I was going to send a quick text day before anyhow (which I always do) but just wanted to mess with her but she sends a wall of text about how busy she is and stressed and etc and so Iím like ď I didnít realize you were so stressed, my badĒ

so yeah, it obviously didnít work but Iíve heard it before ggat you should mess with the girl in this way when she tries to turn you into her subordinate. So the question is, do I keep trying to make this technique work or say it doesnít work for me and stop?

I disagree 1000% (!) with your notion that it was this specific thing that 'didnt work' for you. Do you understand what this means?

Comment

Sarge,

A technique needs to be delivered in resonance with where a girl is emotionally at the time

i repeat

A technique needs to be delivered in resonance with where a girl is emotionally at the time

when you say it doesnt work its wrong

the "technique" had impact

you "mess with her" in a time of frustration. or She's LSE. So she becomes sad and explains her reason for asking for whatever.

you just need to understand that theres a receiver (her) that is a human being

Learn to read girls and time your doings better

and dont worry - i do the same. we all do. All the time. fuck perfection. but when i see a response thats not good i adjust and calibrate - like it seemed you did.

understanding these interaction dynamics is what you wanna keep more attention to. As in where is she. how does she respond.

and start considering techniques more in this manner - as in theres a timing for their appliance. this is why some can walk up and kiss a girl without talking. cause they hit her in the right state of being. and maybe a few related dos.

Your socalled alpha things its the same w. people who are alpha in the way you seem to chase. Two of these "alpha types" recently engaged me and a girl last week i had recently opened and isolated w, an Obvious coupled entry w. one talking to her and one taking my focus. I just smiled inside and waited for them to do something clumsy. Then i gestured to her reaching out my hand in a take my hand way/lets go. She grabbed it softly and i smoothly slid her out of their otherwise excellent lock-in. it was a soft energy, grace. Guys had learned all the techniques. They actually did it well. But had little sense for the state of the girl.
      This is on more advanced level and i dont get it right every time yet either but just to show you how this matter.

so once again:

A technique needs to be delivered in resonance with where a girl is emotionally at the time. You need to focus more on her. Not the tech alone.
      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
        Sarge,

i repeat

when you say it doesnt work its wrong

the "technique" had impact

you "mess with her" in a time of frustration. or She's LSE. So she becomes sad and explains her reason for asking for whatever.

you just need to understand that theres a receiver (her) that is a human being

Learn to read girls and time your doings better

and dont worry - i do the same. we all do. All the time. fuck perfection. but when i see a response thats not good i adjust and calibrate - like it seemed you did.

understanding these interaction dynamics is what you wanna keep more attention to. As in where is she. how does she respond.

and start considering techniques more in this manner - as in theres a timing for their appliance. this is why some can walk up and kiss a girl without talking. cause they hit her in the right state of being. and maybe a few related dos.

Your socalled alpha things its the same w. people who are alpha in the way you seem to chase. Two of these "alpha types" recently engaged me and a girl last week i had recently opened and isolated w, an Obvious coupled entry w. one talking to her and one taking my focus. I just smiled inside and waited for them to do something clumsy. Then i gestured to her reaching out my hand in a take my hand way/lets go. She grabbed it softly and i smoothly slid her out of their otherwise excellent lock-in. it was a soft energy, grace. Guys had learned all the techniques. They actually did it well. But had little sense for the state of the girl.
        This is on more advanced level and i dont get it right every time yet either but just to show you how this matter.

so once again:

A technique needs to be delivered in resonance with where a girl is emotionally at the time. You need to focus more on her. Not the tech alone.
        I think I understand what you mean but I donít understand how to do it.

is it anything like empathy? Because I tried that and it puts me in emotional tampon/her girlfriend zone.

Comment

Since it's something I do anyway, I'd use the agree and amplify technique to handle this shit-test, joking around with something like "Certainly, I'll just have one of my assistants setup an auto-reminder " Then I'd send one of those formal-looking bot texts before the date, as if it's a doctor appointment.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn’t that too much effort for a girl you supposedly aren’t putting on a pedestal?

• sawtoothekg

sawtoothekg

commented
            Editing a comment
            Effort versus a normal confirmation text? It needs like what... 2 extra sentences?

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Something like that

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

is it anything like empathy?
          Its not about empathy its about social awareness/intuition.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah so how do I do it? Got anything practical?

• PUA Reality

PUA Reality

commented
            Editing a comment
            My advice would be to be social. Try and befriend people with the goal of building up your social intuition, be observant and focus on reading peoples body language, tonality and emotional state.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve been doing that for years, obviously isn’t working.

You gotta set up a playful mood before joking around or she will think you are serious and arguing with her.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought joking around indicates a playful mood?

How do you set up a playful mood then?

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
            Editing a comment
            the key is, SHE has to know it is a joke, so get her laughing at smaller stuff first, so when you say cheeky stuff she gets it is a joke
            don't make it too complicated, if shes already laughing and you set it up, it will work. Think of it this way, don't do dry humor cold turkey, most people wont get it.
            People are dense. I say this because I can be dense with jokes at times too, :P
            Anyways, shes thinking, "wait is that wink emoji a cover? is he actually annoyed, fuck dealing with this, I'm tired lets call it off"
            Any amount of guessing on stuff that could be taken serious you have to check it wont be taken wrong.

Or phrase it different like "sure no probs, but my alarm clock service will cost a whole cookie "

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I get it, thanks cozy. So either make it super obvious or set it up with a minor joke and once she’s laughing you can say other stuff. Build up to it. Or clarify you’re joking but I’m guessing that’s last resort.

Read and watch everything you can on Tyler durden from his start (archives) to now... Your problem is aspergers and no game technique... but that is my take...(he overcame aspergers), have you ever taken any type of test to see if you have it???

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I have. I didn’t make the spectrum but I was like 3 points off

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
            Editing a comment
            what does that mean 3 points off???

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            So it’s a spectrum right? When tested, if you get a certain amount of points you’re on the autism spectrum (let’s say 30) and I was 27. So, I’m not autistic (aspergers is a form) but close. Still, everyone has a bit of it they say.

On another note, this girl just invited me to her house instead for our first date. No hint of sex but it is interesting

Comment

On another note, this girl just invited me to her house instead for our first date. No hint of sex but it is interesting
            inviting you to her house is inviting you to sex.... unless there will be people at the house...

Comment

Had another one tonight. Girl is super conservative seeming. I was doing a version of never answering her by asking her the same questions she asked me back to her first. She said she didnít like it and got a bit huffy. I had to do a balancing act of not blowing myself out (I think) and not being too catering to her.

but my question is: should I have kept it up hardcore? Even when shes all like ďI donít like thisĒ be like ďlike what? HahaĒ or whatever? Or is what I did the social calibration you guys talk about?

we actually ended up talking on the phone long story but I made her laugh a bunch but found it hard to sexualize. Any time I tried she went quiet and even changed the subject to her friend leaving to live in another city.

anyhow Iím not sure. Tyler Durden (thanks Skills for suggesting him. I canít access the masf archive on my phone but I can watch all his YouTube videos, starting with the oldest) anyhow he talks about gaming girls the same no matter if you think they are conservative or not. Iím just finding it hard to be man to woman without pissing the conservative women off and losing my chances

Comment

Had another one tonight. Girl is super conservative seeming. I was doing a version of never answering her by asking her the same questions she asked me back to her first. She said she didnít like it and got a bit huffy. I had to do a balancing act of not blowing myself out (I think) and not being too catering to her.

but my question is: should I have kept it up hardcore? Even when shes all like ďI donít like thisĒ be like ďlike what? HahaĒ or whatever? Or is what I did the social calibration you guys talk about?

we actually ended up talking on the phone long story but I made her laugh a bunch but found it hard to sexualize. Any time I tried she went quiet and even changed the subject to her friend leaving to live in another city.

anyhow Iím not sure. Tyler Durden (thanks Skills for suggesting him. I canít access the masf archive on my phone but I can watch all his YouTube videos, starting with the oldest) anyhow he talks about gaming girls the same no matter if you think they are conservative or not. Iím just finding it hard to be man to woman without pissing the conservative women off and losing my chances
              A lot of gurus and coaches have realized that there are a lot of guys out there who read way too much theory and barely approach, which actually ends up making them worse. I believe there are 3 groups, the one I just mentioned, guys who actually do approach and read theory but they don't adjust to the feedback the field gives them, and the final group who do both and actually take their field experience into consideration. You want to be part of that last group who takes field experience into consideration.

If something clearly isn't working you have to mix it up and try something new instead of trying to force something to work when it clearly isn't. Certain techniques and gambits just aren't going to work for every person regardless of how much they might resonate with you on a theoretical and logical level. You should make a thread listings things you feel you suck at so we can give you more practical advice because your all over the place. Its difficult to give you advice when your out here trying to do so much, sometimes you have to learn to dribble before you practice your lay-ups.

Comment

All of the techniques you claim don't work actually do work, you're just doing them wrong. In this particular case, you tried to respond to her frame grab with a push-pull, but you only did the push not the pull so you came off like an uncalibrated jerk. you could've just said "i'm not an alarm clock but I'll do my best" and it would've been fine.

I would've personally answered "cool yeah let's connect on the day" and left it at that. Would've left her wondering if I'm actually going to remind her of the date or not, and it's a good way to side step the frame grab without coming off confrontational.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah ok, cool thanks I’ll try that next time
            Working...
            X