Style Contradictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Contradictions

hey guys, this been bothering me for some time. It started with getting David Kís advice and updating my wardrobe, getting less results with women, but now I guess Iím just noticing more and more how the guys I see with cute girls are always dressed a certain way. This way is NOT what PUAs suggest. You donít find this style on Pinterest (Iíve looked)

anyhow, Iím wondering, should I model this style or do you guys still say using Pinterest (like skills says that silver fox guy on there) is the way to go?

check it out, I took a pic of a guy today. Dressed sloppy but I swear I see this style with hot girls all the time. He got out of the passenger seat of an Audi and the girl got 2 kids, one barely waking the other in a stroller. Obviously this guy is the dad but I swear itís the same style everywhere and itís not Pinterest kind: https://i.postimg.cc/5y0CrbW4/720-D9...8-A7-CB455.jpg

its basically hoody with really loose pants, sports cap and sneakers. Here I only got his back but you see what I mean.

So again, Pinterest or what Iím seeing guys in real life dress like?

Also, as an aside, these guys always seem like deadbeat losers so how they getting such fine girls and Audiís?

Hey Sarge! I've noticed the same thing in my area. And what works for me would surprise most PUA's on this forum. Aside from that Brad P. wrote a book on style. What he said is that not all guys look good in the same things. To answer your question to maybe why guys swear on pininterest sytle on here.

I remember a old masf article or was it a youtube video. Can't remember. But these guys peacocked by dressing down really badly. They got girls this way.

They get the fine girls in Audi's because they look like badboys.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah this is what I’m thinking. Thanks for confirming this. I feel I need to read up on exactly what a bad boy is again as well.

Well duh bro. This is how all the big time slayers I know, who consistently pull HB9s dress like

973en.jpg

Aight enough trolling

Once people get comfortable in relationships, they tend to get lazy and one of the things that start happening is, both of em start caring less about their outer appearance (start wearing hoodies, go less, if at all, to the gym, get off their diets - get fat, etc.)

Skills's style advice was really for guys looking to seduce new chicks. Going out to a high end club (if he can even get in dressed like this lol) looking the way your guy is dressed with the intention of pulling, isn't gonna be as effective (notice I said "effective". didn't say you can't pull a hottie dressed in a hoodie/loose jeans/sneakers) as stylemaxxing.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I’m just looking at all these guys with lousy style and a very sluggish “gave up on life” energy with hot fucking girls carrying their babies and me with improving (supposedly) all this stuff and only getting 6’s. (I did get 1 8.5 last year but only fingered her) so I’m looking for what I’m missing or what I need to stop doing.

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
      Editing a comment
      These guys your talking about, really just don't care about fashion. Its congruent with them. You can't fake that. So please don't start a post asking the community, "guys how do i act like I gave up on life." nah.

The reason your not pulling hotties, don't got nothing to do with your style.

you only get "6"s because you match with 6s.

if you went to a club/bar and approached hotter girls than the ones you currently matching with, dressed just like how you dress right now (assuming you've been following Skill's advice) you would be fucking those hot girls too. If your game is tight.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess I gotta approach. I don’t like clubs tho, I’ll do daygame this next week. I’ll post pics of my style as it stands currently in my topic later on the weekend sometime

c8101eed4b3fcde484f36ab292f0a194.jpg
    hoodie/sneakers/cap

Stylemaxxed version

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this! Not my style, but looks cool.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      stereotype of athlete basketball player, hip hop.... That would not work with sarge trust me..

Of course I'm speaking of daygame and not clubs though. People in daygame are just doing there grocery shopping etc. I don't think it is as important in daygame.

Also I was talking to another pua who is in his 40's. And he said he does not sylemaxx (picks up middle aged women). He believes that the women see it as a mid age crisis and is a turnoff. So that is a factor for some people (I mean very trendy like a younger guy).

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm yeah that’s the thing I want 18-25 year old cute girls but I can see the mid life crisis thing but Skills is over 40 and he still gets young girls

I am trying to give you more context. The photo you posted was a guy at walmart. So I don't know what all this business about club game is about. I kind of assumed you were talking about daygame myself. I never said you can't get younger girls. I have gotten younger girls dressed like I am (does not matter as much in daygame. I don't dress in the latest trend). I don't try them very often but when I have they seem to be easier. Blackdragon says girls under 33 are easier as well. Different people have different results and believe different things is what I am saying. (Field test) Just giving you different viewpoints to get you thinking. Steve Jabba wears cowboy boots in field (daygame)and hes good. He wears what works for him. They look good on him too. Not to say he doesn't style max. He just does it differently. Lots of people make fun of cowboy boots. I asked a question on a fashion forum about them and they laughed my ass off the forum.

I was given advice by a top old masf poster to look around my town and copy the guys with women.

I was also give advice to wear a suit.

For the record David K tried to style me too. It massively failed for me too.

Not to distract you from the above advice though. It's good. It works.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are you suggesting I do? I am interested in daygame (night time too but Walmart’s instead of night clubs) and online. Got pics of your style? Doesn’t have to be you but just to show me

I edited the post you might have missed some of what I wrote. Just field test stuff. You'll know when you got it right. Everybody has a different take on what works. Looking around town at the guys with women is a good idea too in my opinion. a top masf poster told me to do just that.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok cool. But how do I know when something’s working?

By approaching girls. You will notice its gets easier to get girls numbers etc.

Comment

Unless the Audi is new, it just means they are stupid. German luxury cars cost a ton to repair, and statistically are no more reliable than Ford or GM products. What happens is, rich people lease German luxury cars during the period that they are under warranty. The lease is up about the time the warranty runs out. The dealer leases them another car, and then sells the old car used. The prices on them are so good because smart money knows they become money pits as they age.

Do your self a favor and buy a Honda or Toyota that you can afford, and spend the money saved on going out and having fun. An expensive repair to keep driving your car can wipe out a young man. Every expensive car repair is a big TV, nice sofa, bed, or rack of clothes that you won't have, and women are not as impressed with cars as guys are. And, unless you are picking up girls in a parking lot, you'll have to make the sale before she sees your car anyway.

I want this guy's job. He tests cool cars and makes YouTube videos about them. He owns that car. He buys cool used cars, drives them for 6 months, and sells them to finance getting another cool used car. I assume he is rich to begin with. He isn't making that kind of money on YouTube.

I can't get the video to imbed. Click link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
      The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny vid haha tho to be fair the woman at the gas station gave him 3 iois. All he had to do was talk to her like he did the other girls. Instead he just stared at her like a creep.

Anyhow I do have a Honda actually haha so I’m covered there. It’s true they don’t care, the 8.5 I finger banged got in my car and we drove to her place. The front is rusted and the fender is bent. I also had a ton of empty water bottles in the front seat I had to clear out.

sarge you dont get girls becuase of the lack of looks , you dont get em cuz you dotn know what to say either as evident with the girl at the food court in your daygame thread ..and no walmarts at night if you can do that you can hit a bar ..do bars and clubs !!

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        your attitude towards people yep! that and you lack convo skills based on your reports.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I dunno how to have a convo that gets attraction. I can have platonic convos easily but I’m not interested in those

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        i gave you the gameplan you are too lazy or obnoxious to practice and practice in the right venues ,so figure it out!

Style gives you more time to convey your personality. It's an honest signal of you and your life - where you belong in the social hierarchy. Find a style that's congruent to your personality. If you are a lawyer and wear baggy clothing and hoodies it's a mismatch and etc... I posted a longer post about my style on another forum 1 week ago. However, it seems to be down atm, unfortunately.

I don't think style has that big of an impact on your mid game and end game. However, if it's your opening and hooking that's lacking I think you can gain something here. At least win you some time to convey yourself.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I’m currently a struggling door to door lead generator (winter sucks for knocking doors, I didn’t think it was the season just the cold so I travelled to s new city and now I’m living in my car and knocking doors)

Spring/summer I’ll kill it tho so I’m not overly worried. But that’s the background if you need it to help me craft a style. I’d say I’m spontaneous and inpulsive but overthink things at times(you guys only really see the analytical me but you can prolly tell I’m impulsive and don’t have much patience for things like trying an opener twice in field and deciding it doesn’t work)

So yeah, not sure what style. Socially I’m prolly a major outlier borderline omega

i have a theory. that theory is being white = being of status. being ethnic + well dressed = being of status. being white and well dressed = try hard.

i hace a pretty good wardrobe. when i dress well girls always wanna give me their number and go on a date. like they wanna be seen with me. when i rock a marvin the martian shirt ugg slippers and sweatpants bitches wanna fuck.

the best dressed guys i know are not getting laid. the best natural u ever met was living out of his car but had a girls house to sleep at every night.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Perfect. I’m white and living in my car. What’s next? Like what style should I try? and should I update my online profile with that style?

• allmyfriendsaredead
        Editing a comment
        online you should look your best. completely different ball game. the others are right though. the right style is a tweak your game and your facial aesthetics are the two things that carry the most weight. your game you can actually work on.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thanks

You shouldn't be focusing on your style, work on your social skills bro they need sharpening. You try to do too many things at once, be more patient and less agenda driven. Learn to brush things off when things don't go your way instead of always nitpicking every little thing you do. We have all been telling you for a while now that your social skills and calibration are what you need to be prioritizing.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        exactly

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I do but there’s not much more to learn I read that book how to win friends 3 times got a social skills coach now I need something practical that will have measurable results instead of just floating for another few years because the problem is I got good with “how to win friends “ and had people liking me and shit but it was always platonic and people seemed to just use me for convo till something better came up or they’d have me as their secret companion. My trainer at a gym years ago wanted to meet for coffee a few times a week to chat but eventually I was like this isn’t helping me at all. Seems everyone else benefitted but me

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Or the other problem is I have good convos but it never leads to dates cause I never pull the trigger. It’s like I get trapped in rapport mode so I don’t like running social game at least with my game I’m getting dates makeouts and some sex. Got none of that trying social skills improvement. I even think it made me worse

You live in your car? Why the fuck do you focus on getting girls when you don't even have a home. Get your life handled mate.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I still rent my place back in the other city, I just don’t have a place in this city yet. Yes I’m working on getting my life handled cpt obvious

anyhow, Iím wondering, should I model this style or do you guys still say using Pinterest (like skills says that silver fox guy on there) is the way to go?
      you are duming down the very detail fashion advice i gave on a post and misrepresenting what i said.- the cliffnotes go to pinterest, look at guys that fit your stereotype, go out and check out guys that look cool and not necesarely get laid that match somewhat what you saw on pinterest,go to discount stores to get them cheaper, follow a dude style you in instagram like in my case (specifically to skills360 that dude was magic fox case he has a big frame, and he is a bit older)

i also made a video about tayloring and stereotyping your look.

check it out, I took a pic of a guy today. Dressed sloppy but I swear I see this style with hot girls all the time. He got out of the passenger seat of an Audi and the girl got 2 kids, one barely waking the other in a stroller. Obviously this guy is the dad but I swear itís the same style everywhere and itís not Pinterest kind: https://i.postimg.cc/5y0CrbW4/720-D9...8-A7-CB455.jpg

its basically hoody with really loose pants, sports cap and sneakers. Here I only got his back but you see what I mean.

So again, Pinterest or what Iím seeing guys in real life dress like?

Also, as an aside, these guys always seem like deadbeat losers so how they getting such fine girls and Audiís?
      horrible style, and i said pinterest style and fashion, no interest homeless section.

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/went-...aundry-part-5/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haecMdEbqVo

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        So why do I see this style paired with hot chicks everywhere?

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
        Editing a comment
        just lol in the pic you posted says wallmart, that is a 10 years ago skater style... i have not seen 1 person in clubs dressed like that or anybody cool looking on the streets.... hint... probably drugs

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve seen lots of guys with hot girls dressed like this and none dressed like fancy Pinterest who have girls around them ever.
    Working...
    X