Clear All

Just seen 2 more both with hot girls. Yeah its skater style like you said

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      And 1 more.

Also saw a guy with Pinterest style and a chick with Pinterest style but the chick was a 6

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Just seen 2 more both with hot girls. Yeah its skater style like you said
    Sarge very simple if you are interested in that retarded style, great!

FIELD TEST IT....

Go to wallmart or salvation army store, and get that outfit will cost anywhere from $3-$5 dollars since i doubt even wallmart would have such clothing....

then proceed to wear it

then proceed to take pics for your online pics

Then proceed to go out and open hotties...

then comeback and report on your style findings...

good luck...

Comment

Continue to see guys in hoodies and, baseball caps, loose jeans, sneakers with the hottest girls. Btw, what about fitty style?

http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-conten...09/50-cent.jpg

Comment

jesus!

KJ theory
      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        Several experienced, good thinking people in here have told you that their field experiences provides for better models.
        and multiple instructions and visuals have been given.

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        btw i just think stuff like this belongs in the newbie section. nothing else.

Like many others i like and encourage your effort.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks glow. I’m just trying to point out a disconnect I’m noticing. I think it’s valuable to keep things real and have things grounded in reality not just theory

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
      Continue to see guys in hoodies and, baseball caps, loose jeans, sneakers with the hottest girls. Btw, what about fitty style?

http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-conten...09/50-cent.jpg

Stop wasting everyones time, stop with the shit posts... first you post a dude going to wallmart then you post 50 cents on 2012 pic taken (outdated style)....

This does not belong in newbie, but in lifestyle and you already made 2 posts on fashion advice were everybody helped you out, specially teevester (due to that post i totally reinvented my style, have you done the same???)

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I did with the help of David k as I mentioned many times. I got WORSE results and so I’m just saying I’m noticing this trend. Funny how only when I call this stuff out do you guys want it off the forum

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Plus in the post you gave me skills you specifically said to look at the guys who have girls and what they’re wearing in the area I live,, and that’s what I’m doing so what’s the problem?

Skills has a point. This sort of thing should be in a journal. Your posts are a chronolog of your life, AKA a journal.

You should restrict posting in General or game forums to questions about sticking points.

As a general rule, cool people can wear anything and be cool, uncool people are uncool no mater what they wear. Work on being cool, not looking cool. It's an attitude.
      The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

The reason your posts so often get a negative reaction is that your attitude almost always implies (sometimes you even say it outright) that accepted tenets of PU are wrong, contradictory, plain don't work, etc.

You don't come in with an attitude of "help me understand". Instead you're weirdly accusatory.

Yes you are a hard case and you fail to see the nuances that are obvious to most guys. That's fine. Again it's the weirdly aggressive attitude that rubs people the wrong way.

Like silver said a cool guy looks cool pretty much no matter what he wears. A cool guy can also wear a great outfit to amplify or augment his already cool vibe or personality. Teev would still look cool in jeans and a t shirt, but with his crazy outfits he making his presence known. almost demanding a reaction from girls. It's a tactic that works well for him. But not everyone needs to peacock, nor should they.

Shia LaBeouf is a good example of a guy with great style who sports a more dressed down "trucker" look if that's something you want to emulate.

Comment

Fashion is highly dependent on where you are --- geography, context, social situation, cultural rules, and your perceived place within that context.

Two different people can "pull off" different things if they are in the same, say, high-end club in Shanghai, China.

If you are a fish-out-of-water, like "Whitey" in China, you can pull off more weird rule-breaking shit, because ... well you're some crazy honkey. Of course this applies in many situations.

If Lebron or Lady Gaga or RDJ showed up somewhere, they can wear literally anything because they are celebs. If he was wearing sweatpants they'd let him in. You? Not so much. Not unless you look like a baller and have models on each arm.

Yeah a lot of things are about the message/ persona/ attitude you're trying to convey. You CAN overdress and not be able to pull it off. Like wearing button down shirts in places like Miami or Austin may paint you as 'clueless tourist who is try hard and out to get laid' whereas some places in NYC or Houston they may be required uniform at the 'da Clurb.'

Different people can pull off different styles as well depending on race, body shape, social status, etc.

Like a really jacked guy can pull off the 'black/ white' T-shirt look with the tiny sleeve holes showing off the gun show. He wears jeans and a chain with that, he can get into more clubs than a 'Dad Bod' dude with the same uniform.

Here's a fashion guide in a nut shell:

1. There are general rules to fashion. You should learn these before you break them as a base. For instance, layering (whatsoever) generally makes one look more fashionable and sophisticated, no matter what. Again, this is a generality. Frivolity is seen as more fashionable than practical, utilitarian clothing. Think = pointless belts on women dresses. It's because it conveys a deliberate choice, a secret in the know, excess money, etc. I wear double monk strap shoes on occasion and get many compliments. That might be more just 'novel unique' than frivolity, but yeah. Epaulets on shirts (though outdated at this point) are an example of this as well.

2. You are basically conveying one-two male archetypes. Or hoping to. If you are just 'random male dipshit in stripey' - rethink what male archetype you're conveying. Given all options, you want to STAND OUT rather than 'blend.' Betas pick clothing to blend. They don't want to be "picked on" or ostracized or want attention. They wear black winter coats and hope to blend in to the jawing masses. Hopefully this is not you. Take risks.

3. You have to try different things and push your comfort zone. Even be uncomfortable in a weird piece a few times before settling into it. Only way to grow is by doing stuff like this. That is, if you actually want to have awesome style. If you'd settle for decent style, than this may be unnecessary.

4. I wouldn't capture the town heroes that are pounding a nice dime pussy. As mentioned earlier, one poster saw some overweight male doofus in sweat pants pounding some bleach blonde bimbo. First of all, he already "got her" and probably has been tearing up that pussy for a year or two. Like most married or soon-to-be-married couples, he stopped giving a shit, completely. What you didn't see what that this guy was the town/ college Football Hero and thus got the prime cheerleader who he will settle with and sperm out children with. Copying his Married Life overweight, TV-watching style would be disastrous. Many towns are shit-holes too, if it's not a major city like NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago etc ... but even there most dopes are not fashionable. A man in a long-term monogamous relationship will not dress as well as a player/ pussy slayer. OBVIOUSLY.

Comment

First, i said clearly in the post that i changed my views and that the guys that are the best dressed are not necessarily the guys that get laid...

here is be skills360:

My number 1 mistake in style was looking at guys that get laid to see how they dress, this I used to advice all the way till recently... But, the FACT is that guys that get laid are not necessarily the BEST DRESSED GUYS... For example in my lifetime i got laid WAY MORE than most guys that dress well.... A good community example was Neil Strauss (he got his name "style" cause he dressed super good) but he was an afc....
          Second, i told you to field test the retarded outfits and come back with your findings....

I keep track of what i wear and the responses i get on the field, typically give an outfit 2 chances...

p.s. please stop saying someone say so and so, cause you are always off and making people look like jack asses, cause you have understanding problems aka aspiness on steroids

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            K well I didn’t see that post and I can’t help it if I misunderstand shit, so chill out.
        Working...
        X