content which has helped me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• content which has helped me

i think combining learning with approaching really accelerated my results. iíve slept with probably 120 women in the past 2.5 years. probably 80 were from tinder. if iíd have done that from cold approach that would be much more impressive. but it is only one a week which wouldnít be that hard to keep up at really.

but i digres. this is specifically about content that at this point may open my mind to a different way of seeing things. i think iíve pretty niches learned everything out there. here is what has helped me:

swinggcats various material
    seduction mma - gunwitch
    the blueprint - tyler
    ten game, drama game and pimp - rsd julien
    the flawless natural - rsd tim
    social encrypted - alex

these have helped shape my entire game. there are others i like: occamís razor by jmulv, game by in10se, whatever the vin di carlo book is called, the you are enough manifesto by alex, juliens open to close manifesto, the natural by rsd max

is there anything good iím missing. i have zero interest in anything love systems unless cajun has something i donít know about.

60 yoc 4 books....

models mark manson

illuminatus approach invites post (in hof)

cosy second generation verbals post

teevester 8 orgasms routine lay report

this bd post is pretty good too http://blackdragonblog.com/2016/12/0...le-attraction/

I think you will like steve jabba too....

Comment

Goodlookingloser.com

Steve Jabba

60 Years Of Challenge

Eye Contact Experiment by David Shade - http://www.fastseduction.com/files/g...yecontact.html

Pheromone Kid sold by Brad P.

Gunwitch Method

Undercover Sex Signals: A pickup guide for guys ebook by Leil Lowndes (was written by a woman)

Comment

2 bootcamps with colgate ,,,,an infield session with madison 3sr helped a lot ...they also have a facebook forum that kicks ass and its where i get ideas for my routines!

Comment

Swingcat, Vin Di Carlo, Todd, yareally, RSD

Comment

For me, what really helped improve my game is watching full open-to-close infields from the best PUAs. The following are my personal favorites, and one's that have made the most impact on my game so far:

- Both of JPs infield's in The System
            - Both "One Full Night with RSD" infields in The Natural
            - RSDMax's "effortlessly pulls latina" infield (YouTube)
            - Both "Same Day Lay" infields by Federico from 4WN (YouTube)

and here on NextASF:

- Sex Prizing and Contrasting by Teevster
            - Containment by ijjji
            - Various posts and LRs by Bacchus

Product:

Language and Conversation Course - Dave Riker

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
              Editing a comment
              i agree about infield. alex has a full length one in social encrypted i’ve seen and it’s amazing. i guess there are five more that i haven’t seen.

i’ll watch the two from jp when i get home

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, i'm a total infield junkie. With Alex, what other products does he have? (I remember watching Social encrypted and it had some infields. One in particular was good when he pulls what looks like a gorgeous blonde girl (Swedish?) and I think his friend pulls some American girl).

Watching Alex makes me realise how most PUA's massively over-complicate 'game' lol. He's also quite honest about limitations. None of of this oldschool ''You should be able to bang any girl you want no matter what as long as you have 'game'' nonsense lol

I watched some other infields of his which I think were from a different 'product' and there was one infield that he was brave enough to leave in and not just delete like most PUA's would. I was cringing a bit as I watched it. He was trying to buy some girl a drink and she just kept shit-testing him and he was failing bad! Remained too serious and logical from memory and was slowly getting annoyed at her not wanting to go to the bar with him. She ejected I think and that night ended with him having a bit of a melt down whilst one of his students was close to pulling and he was again getting ignored by girls he approached. He kinda went nuts lol. I like how he kept it in there, though. Kinda want to watch it again but can't seem to find it on my computer anymore

I've learned a lot from so many different sources, but my favorite one is VH1's The Pick Up Artist. Imo it should be a mandatory watch for anyone who gets into the community. The legendary challenge that Cajun won a long time ago is also a must watch, Idk if its still on youtube. That dude would make a killing if he made infields, does he have any infields besides the ones on that challenge?

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
              Editing a comment
              he has infields on the keys to the vip episode he was on. i’ll admit i’ve never seen infields like it. he also has some interviews on youtube. the dude is clearly elite.

My game is mostly social circle, and if I like a girl I want her to hang around. Iím also handsome enough, naturally funny, bold, and have a deep voice. Iím also married and donít hide that, so I do overcome some obstacles. With that said:

Gunwitch MMA
            Dicarlo Escalation Ladder
            Jesse Charger Girlfiend Trainer. When you train your girl to seduce other women for threesomes, thatís some next level shit.

Comment

YaReally's posts are gold. He basically made me realize that (1) looks (and money and dick size) don't matter, and (2) that the basics of attraction are (i) spiking emotions, (ii) confidence and leading (which basically amount to, being the cause not the effect, talking about what you want, doing what you want, cutting conversational threads) and (iii) eye contact. He's also very rational and offers detailed rational explanations with plenty examples, which really suits my personality (as opposed to e.g. Cosy's posts, which I find impenetrably esoteric).

Originally posted by Velasco View Post
              - RSDMax's "effortlessly pulls latina" infield (YouTube)
              Do you have this video saved by any chance? Doesn't seem to be available on YouTube any more...

Comment

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah. he made my above list as well. If i'm honest, i've now had a fair bit of reference experience and I do think that yareally was a bit deluded in regards to the looks thing (i've seen other yareally fans mention this but I think he went so far with it to try to inspire people to just try!) but he still had an absolute boad load of knowledge, explained things brilliantly and was hella funny, too! I'm a fan

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment

infields and posts and shit can only help so much , the piece that is missing for a lotta guys development is getting feedback from guys who are better than you or coaches . you can pickup a line from an infield video but you dont know if you make a buncha mistakes infield before you get that line out! ...the next level in improvement is live feedback, watching infields only get you so far!

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                This thread is about content my man....So everybody that responded to this thread, did so by only sharing what they've read/watched that they've personally found helpful...lol

• glow

glow

commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah i second Velasco.
                point could be good if delivered constructively and with specifics. But its lazy. its entitled. its arrogant. its contradictory to a good OP and a good thread in annoying way.
                means its just irritating clutter.

• Grodmeister General
                Editing a comment
                both nerds bounce somwhere ..glow you big mad ..i dont view you as any seduction authority or expert .anyhow .look i watched and wrote down every piece of neg i can get my hands on pre bootcamps with colgate ..they worked some of the times ...while i was delivering the line verbatim i was missing certain aspects of the delivery that colgate pointed out when he SAW ME IN FIELD DO THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF HIM! this is the key ..sure watch a dude do the opener ..but whos gonna watch you to make sure you didnt do any mistakes prior to the opener ..a lot of times you have sticking points you know you have ..and heres the kicker the sticking points you DONT KNOW YOU HAVE and wont find out until someone SEES YOU do them in field! I stand by what I say !

Don Scorpio (best written Inner Game Stuff I read...on a private forum)
              MasfArchive of Lifeguard, 60yoc, Razorjack and Ada2mir
              Swinggcat Real World Seduction 2.0
              RSD Blueprint
              RSD Julien (especially the old youtube videos that have been taken down)
              4 Elements of Game ebook
              Hector Castillo's stuff on Girlschase
              Champagnehouse on Reddit
              RSD Alex youtube videos + social encrypted
              Cajun's talks on youtube + on Beyond Words product

everything from Craig Ferguson, Russell Brand, Hank Moody (Californication)

Comment

iíve been reading some of the book of pook. pretty good stuff. right now iím listening to foundations by rsd tyler. hard to believe i had to learn this stuff. seems like it should come naturally nice listening and remember where i was at 2.5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X