Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#3 - What are you currently field testing ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3 - What are you currently field testing ?

Lets get practical #fieldfocus

What are you currently field testing?
    Why is this your focus(vs others)?

Shoot

Stunning 10s and bjs will rain from the above on all comment posters

Last field testing thread
    https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...-field-testing
    Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

I like these threads. Helps me stay focused.

currently field testing Todd V’s idea which is that when you interact with the girl, you have a role for her and you’re qualifyingvher to see if she gets the job.

Comment

Im messing around with qualification, trying to induce certain states onto my targets in order to absorb them into my frames. I have this idea about "parallel frames" that I want to test, I have to compose some gambits though, been a little lazy on that.

Also, I keep accidentally discovering some interesting things while testing a new flirting technique. I am almost done testing the verbals, now im gonna mess around with the sexual vibes and kino.

Comment

Uber sarging counts? LOL

Tried some random stuff on an uber driver, got her number and strong sexy vibes
        personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          take the shared rides n game the passangers I met a friend(shes too anti social to be my lady) that way!!!

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          action report or it didnt happan

this thread is pretty useless if we're all gonna be vague about what we're testing, without providing any examples.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          Examples would be good and def improve the thread.
          lead by showing please.

i was thinking we could all spinn of field reports together from this in the coming weeks- eg agree to do that related to these topics.
          could make the field reports more technically focussed too which could be interesting.

SC Wise
        - ive been training to ask genuine questions to people the late couple of weeks and being acknowledging in my vibe. In short to ask into ANYTHING from their world going one level deeper and showing curiosity to their world. Needless to say i focus on best leads (within what they tell me i rate their conversational leads from 1-10 and based on what category they can be moved further into). But if theyve given nothing i ask more simple ones to discover better leads. To sorta establish a real connection with people. This is good for social circles to provide good emotions and make people like you at the friendly level. And partly to work on the first resistance - fear (cozys model). Also the genuine vibe and route is solid to use and adds a screening thing to my vibe as i see the genuine her through her layers.
        - im boosting social circles actively engaging girls to expand into new and existing social circles(= access to new quality girls). Mainly through actively engaging social connector type girls that shoot invites of to new things by themselves. i just checkin w them, share things, invite them for stuff and ask into their doings. https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/jo...582#post332582

Next
        Im a bit rusty so reestablishing my pregame+opening sequence
        * Charging up vibe(lip, body,skin)
        * Boost Intent.
        * Move w A-list behavior/confident pleasant vibe/soft panther/flowU open BL, confident-relaxed space taking
        * shot of purpose entry and when girls sees me for initial screenings.
        * check vibe and adaptability/fluidity
        * ready for EC and exchange due to mingle/moving
        * hover/mingle-in/visual spot placement while forecasting girl vibes
        * Actively open in resonance w her vibe (rule is always open . make it happen actively) - "soft lining" of openings or conspiracty these days (but check what i find fun/like)
        * Driving a convo towards fun and interesting topics (active questioning and leading topic turning points)
        * Entering "inside routes" - "eliciing" and "guys" - flip girls like pancakes!
        * Igniting sexual tension/intent during the last part or picking up on intimate vibes
        i have most things in order for this - just wanna create "the rhythm" in my system aka field time! And refining edges. sorta wha i did initially here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...ex-w-bartender
        Last edited by glow; 02-19-2019, 06:39 PM.

Glows Log

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          Went out yesterday relaxed w 2 friends. Less sarge. More just out and chatting up around us etc. Anyways some good observations/reminders.

1) I Noted i did better when i snapped into focus. Overwrote hesitations and things that arose. Sorta like take the stage. the japanese karate yoi where we response w a ready stance sinallign = im ready. But more importantly - you get ready.

2) The "get in vibe process/pregame-opening-process" i outlined seems better to do when im in motion meaning movement amplifies the vibes and build uo
          sort alike banging your head to a ramstein concert puts you deeper in the feel. Means i need to engage these things as i move in and keep moving sorta.
          im gonna train it during the week to start getting it into my system. You can do what you train.

3) i wanna get more into the verbal routes i like and find way to adjust around the routes then transfer into them. i think softer verbiage andconnections are key -timings for how to engage into those in resonance w her/vibes. sorta creating a core milestone path around which i build things up.

4) one club i/we stalled too much. passive friends. i should just have moved out and mingled. movement into sets/tensions/exposed areas for access

5) Huge diversity of girl vibes and behavior - i saw many different girl vibes and action-levels. never been attuned to this before. I felt patient and could time things alot better. Also responses were so different and i need to be better with volatile and playful-aggressive girls. Some girls in clubs are way more volatile in carefree states so need to amp up into that (sensual states/vibes from the opening/up nod energies - bring it on girl! ).

6) One key area - scared girls
          * i opened w a question and funny energy asking her about jazz hands, over the shoulder type.
          * girl schriveled away - she was uber sensitive like a little scared shy girl. i would say and 8 on a 1-10 scale.
          * i continued moderating my vibe to a more pleasant one - shift to genuine
          * Gil stayd in the schriveled avoiding position
          * i figured lost cause and moved on.
          in retrospect i could have continued the genuine-pleasant vibe but i had no clue in the moment how to progress w her. So Curious to how to continue with a girl like that and flip her. somethin tels me a calm steady continueation where i slowly adjust her response to opening up is the way. Might be that my entry sorta killed it as she seemed super withdrawn. At the same time she was like a little girl. im not looking for little girls so maybe its just another thing i can see and next time engage more softly. But hard for me where i am not to trigger mines with a fragile thing like her.

7) Also took over a girl on the street outside w a minicold read which was fun. a guy was speaking to a girl asking about placed to goshe mentioned a place and i another. she was sorta half into set w him and i locked in w her better, then shot a mini cold read- "hm i didnt see you as a place she mentioned girl"! She turned to me plafully intriqued: what do you mean im not an xxx girl?. i continued the suspense totally ignoring the guy who was asking for directions for the place i adviced him on. Just a reminder that minicold reads grabs attention like no other in night settings

i was in many sets but werent attracted. should have left. too much w friends. I need to exit and do my thing.
          Last edited by glow; 02-24-2019, 02:30 AM.

ok, this isn't new but this is something I've field tested many times.

ask her, who her favorite male actor is. Now this isn't a question that can be asked out of left field, so in order to provide context for it, I like to start out by mentioning a new movie I've recently watched, talk about what is was about, ask her if she's seen it. Then, whether or not she's seen it, I'll ask her if she can tell me her favorite movie(s) because I want to see if we have similar taste. This question, sometimes leads to a "hmmmn I don't know." But if that's the case, I am well prepared. Because in my phone, I have a list of my favorite movies, and then I'll show her the list, and ask if she's seen any of them? I guess I have weird movie taste because most of the time they'll say they've never seen any of them (if they have seen one of the movies, then we'll talk about it, and then that leads to some emotional conversation, which I find all girls enjoy). if they haven't, then I'll casually ask, "so who's your favorite male actor. Like someone who you have or had a crush on growing up?" Here I sometimes like to tease her on who she likes ("WHAT!? That guy!") or I'll just ask her, what is it about this person, that she likes about him. Then they usually return the question back to me, and this gets me talking about what I like in girls (what I used to like about the actresses growing up and what I like about girls now etc.,). and thus the conversation can get sexual from here.

So this is my field tested way of going through the:

Fun topic (movies) => Emotional stimulating (in depth convo about our favorite movies) => Sexual topics (describing what you like about the opposite sex) Process

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          nice!

• Bacchus

Bacchus

commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a smooth route, and shows a skillful way, to manage conversations. Well done.

Some things i am testing none are mine (mainly as verbal openers):

How are guys treating you tonight?(glow) I think i added the tonight

You guys look like you are silently judging everybody (i think bacchus)

hey! can i met you real quick (i think jmlv)

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          i really like the truism/misinterpret one from Bacchus - theres conspiracy and minicold readness in it which is chick crack on so many levels = A great starting point.

• Bacchus

Bacchus

commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks yeah it's my opener. Used it for a pretty long time, I especially liked the Secret Society aspect of it. I mentioned it in a podcast interview for Girlschase.

Ok, so now that I'm a moderator I cannot comment on my own posts anymore
        Another shitty feature of Vbulletin I guess.

That said:

"this thread is pretty useless if we're all gonna be vague about what we're testing, without providing any examples"

Shared Uber ride to a new supplier.
        There was already a couple inside, so I just greeted everybody and started to check my e-mail on the phone.
        Here's what I did in a nutshell:

SOCIAL
        The couple left. As soon as they got off I said something like:
        "damn, that city is cursed when it rains, guess you must be kinda of tired of driving through that traffic"
        yeah, it is, bla bla bla
        "how long you've been on uber?"
        blablabla
        "no, I'm just going to a supplier" oh, what you do?
        "I'm an architect, blablabla, how about you?"
        "I used to work on a bank, but I had an interview this morning"
        blablabla

Then I switched to EMOTIONAL
        "what drove you to this area of work? Because I chose architecture to feel both the artistic aspect of life as much as the functional part, to do what I do you have to connect deeply with people and understand what they are about"
        "yeah, nobody understands how much I like to work on banks, because it's kinda strange blablabla"
        "guess we must do what we like and don't pay too much attention to what other people think...it's the same when we are having fun, going out with friends, etc"
        "yes, I know what you mean! I didn't used to go out much when I was married"
        Really? You were married before? But you look so young"
        Yeah, I I was a little fat also, but on the last year of college I lost XXX pounds blablabla

SEXUAL
        "yeah, guess when you are married you become kinda of stuck. cannot go out when you want, specially you that was so young
        Yes, I'm going out a lot now blablabla
        Off course, you gotta enjoy yourself, meet new people, have fun, kiss, have sex. Life is not all about work you know?
        Yesss, I started to discover things and enjoy myself a lot more after we split blablabla
        Yeah, I know that feeling of freedom, when nobody judges you...but you're going out from Thursday to Sunday? party girls LOL
        Yeah, yesterday I went out and got back at 4 am blablabla

Another couple called and entered the car.
        It was a rainy day and the traffic was terrible (as it always is when it rains), so we got stuck for a long time
        Greeted then and she became silent.
        I let the silence sink, so she could miss my voice and our conversation.

After 10 minutes, I asked her a question about something she told me about her marriage.
        Then I changed the subject to carnaval (BACK TO SOCIAL) so everybody could join.
        We all four engaged in a nice conversation about carnaval in SP (one of the best of Brazil).
        Told her about a street party close to my place (bait)
        there are more than 200 street parties going on this time of the year (not kidding: check this out )

Then I told her we should exchange Facebook so I could hit her with information about that one.
        She told me "get my number, it's better"
        Added her and sent some emojis so she could add me.

Probably gonna meet her this Sunday on the party.

Peace and out.

~POB

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          Bam! This is how we like it - Field reports and examples

+ Great truism "damn, that city is cursed when it rains, guess you must be kinda of tired of driving through that traffic" ( immediate read about her current situation she cant hardly say no to cause its literally directly observed about her situation) in the opening part.
          + in EMOTIONAL: Eliciting values to emotional descriptions in relation to her answers - both i and Bacchus uses this route.
          + Solid transfer in a pretty high tempo between social/fun/interesting - then eliciting values - emotional stimuli and sexual edging in a short time span.
          + An seeding the party as bait
          Nice!

One thought is that you could be more powerful in your descriptive language (using NLP eg commands and going more into the emotional sides) - just one notch deeper so that she really feels it. And in your sex talk. I miss those hypnotic parts that commands, descriptive language etc provides that makes you lead her more into intriqueing stimuli.

eg this part
          "what drove you to this area of work? Because I chose architecture to feel both the artistic aspect of life as much as the functional part, to do what I do you have to connect deeply with people and understand what they are about"
          "yeah, nobody understands how much I like to work on banks, because it's kinda strange blablabla"
          "guess we must do what we like and don't pay too much attention to what other people think...it's the same when we are having fun, going out with friends, etc"
          "yes, I know what you mean! I didn't used to go out much when I was married"

i would milk this a bit more by deepening her words and feelings with banks/work and articulating related emotional themes eg wordings like "how you FEEL when youre deeply engaged with the types of work that captures you fully, how a certain energy inside fits you up and makes you way more creative, powerful and spirited" etc - how hours becomes minutes, days become hours etc. Whatever fits her character best and based on the words she gives you to be as concrete to her specific situation as possible. But just to expand her emotions/the level of stimulation. not long patterns but quick response snippets of pattern material etc.

written a bit fast but hope you get my drift

Great glow , thx for the feedback!

I left a lot of details out, but I was not 100% in sarging mode.
        My vibe was just let's be social, but things developed pretty nicely

Overall it was a good exercise, one that i'll definitley repeat and improve upon!

~POB

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah good style. lets just get out there #imperfection
          Just always good to reflect on the next sharper thing we can do

Originally posted by Velasco View Post
        this thread is pretty useless if we're all gonna be vague about what we're testing, without providing any examples.
        Examples of mine can be found in my rookie online gaming thread. Many screenshots.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          shoot a link to them in the comment itself next time or insert a few here as quotes

Guys - ive added a field reflection in the specific thread where i outlined my current focus. feel free to do the same or link to logs/action reports. mine is a bit self reflective as im establishing a milestone process/keyroute. so its more self reflective and not focussed too much on girls and details of interactions as is. will be more field descriptive w concrete examples when i feel the process is in place in my system.

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...747#post332747

Anyways Lets share how were doing this in field! #fieldfocus

i would even challenge us to do at least 2 proper "sarges" or dos a week were we engage with the focus properly and with the intent of improving it. Are people up for us comitting to this? Any other ideas for collaborating and mobilising each other - shoot ?

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
          Guys - ive added a field reflection in the specific thread where i outlined my current focus. feel free to do the same or link to logs/action reports. mine is a bit self reflective as im establishing a milestone process/keyroute. so its more self reflective and not focussed too much on girls and details of interactions as is. will be more field descriptive w concrete examples when i feel the process is in place in my system.

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...747#post332747

Anyways Lets share how were doing this in field! #fieldfocus

i would even challenge us to do at least 2 proper "sarges" or dos a week were we engage with the focus properly and with the intent of improving it. Are people up for us comitting to this? Any other ideas for collaborating and mobilising each other - shoot ?
          I like this idea. I’m down. Also, a broader focus for me (and recently dr. Feel good in his topic on being likeable) is the alpha social skills. I think most of guys who get into pua want to be like the popular guys, the real alphas, while getting hot girls. But many social skills books teach you to be beta. What we need is a way to become alpha, how to improve ourselves and for me, this is the broader focus of game. It should translate into success in every aspect of life not just with girls. So, despite some hate I’ve gotten for my “social skills with alpha spices” topic, I really do think we need something like that. A sort of “how to win friends and influence people “ only the alpha way. Cause that book will make you beta as fuck. Field tested.

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

I like this idea. I’m down. Also, a broader focus for me (and recently dr. Feel good in his topic on being likeable) is the alpha social skills. I think most of guys who get into pua want to be like the popular guys, the real alphas, while getting hot girls. But many social skills books teach you to be beta. What we need is a way to become alpha, how to improve ourselves and for me, this is the broader focus of game. It should translate into success in every aspect of life not just with girls. So, despite some hate I’ve gotten for my “social skills with alpha spices” topic, I really do think we need something like that. A sort of “how to win friends and influence people “ only the alpha way. Cause that book will make you beta as fuck. Field tested.
            Thanks for the response and props for your focus and doing the work.
            i think the Sedfast community is not the right place to provide for a model for what i want. So ive decided to set something else up and ill put my attention and effort there.

Glows Log

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Curious to see what you come up with.

Originally posted by glow View Post

Thanks for the response and props for your focus and doing the work.
            i think the Sedfast community is not the right place to provide for a model for what i want. So ive decided to set something else up and ill put my attention and effort there.
            You know you are the sedfast community right! I mean if you don't want to post here and post somewhere else do it without the theatrics, but your statement makes no sense,.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
              Editing a comment
              I was responding appropriately to sarge as he showed interest in relation to a SPECIFIC call2action that i had some reflection about afterwards. In relation to what i want and how i think this specific aim can best be managed. Period.
          Working...
          X