Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Interview.

So I thought this might be helpful.

I recorded an interview for GirlsChase's Podcast last year. Where I discussed a fair bit on female psychology and how I seduce.

What's more is I feel as though I should add a disclaimer. Or maybe even some sort of warning. I speak in a low. . . quiet, yet slightly-dramatic, hypnotic-rambling fashion. Most of it is just out of habit. It's some of my internalized behavior, done instinctively and mostly on autopilot.

However, sometimes during this podcast I cranked it up slightly more. . . to demonstrate a situation, or exact examples of things I would do. Or say infield.

To paint a mental picture, engage emotions, persuade and get laid. So if you wear headphones or decide to turn the volume up. . . YYMV. (LINK to Podcast Interview)

Bacchus.
    Last edited by Bacchus; 02-20-2019, 02:06 AM.

Nice Podcast!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Some questions:

1. Why did you implement the hypnotic voice into your game?

2. Can we take what you say in your podcast as is and start using it infileld or should we get some knowledge of NLP? I listened to quickly and kinda skipped through. Plan to listen in depth later as seemed very good.

3. You mentioned you no longer use gambits because it gives you more flexibility. Should a beginner use gambits to start out and then graduate to no gambits? Or should he first learn to freestyle like you've done?

4. You mention you use the hover in your approaches. I'm speaking of daygame here. When I hover it does not work. The woman walks away. I suspect she thinks that I am scared and hesitating to open her. Causing disinterest. However I have come from the side of them out of nowhere and it works much better. I know there is something to the hover though. What are you doing differently. Location: Grocery store aisle. Exactly what i'm doing is walk up stand near her and pretend to be looking at the products. It like makes them uncomfortable for some reason. And they walk away.

Comment

interesting, your reality based openers are what Colgate calls soundbites, I use em as well but not with the nlp language.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHustler View Post
        Nice Podcast!!! Thanks for sharing!!
        Thanks.

Some questions:

1. Why did you implement the hypnotic voice into your game?
        As I mentioned in the introductory part of the podcast, in this day and age, with the social media / technology, people have low attention spans. Especially with generation z chicks. So as seducers this makes it necessary to have a more memorable, persuasive and emotionally stimulating imprint on the minds of girls you're going to game.

2. Can we take what you say in your podcast as is and start using it infileld or should we get some knowledge of NLP? I listened to quickly and kinda skipped through. Plan to listen in depth later as seemed very good.
        Not exactly sure what you mean, like if you were to copy the examples I gave, word for word and just repeat them to chicks. You might get some effect.

I mentioned the importance of being present in conversations though, so ideally you'd want to develop a more hypnotic way of speaking, instead of just repeating some hypnotic-sounding examples. The more nlp is used in an interaction, the stronger it's effects. You also have more control this way.

For example, I will respond directly to what she tells me about herself. Having an actual back-and-forth dialog with a chick while I use the strategies and techniques mentioned. I'll also vary my tonality slightly, pause and even alternate my pace of speech in a natural fashion. So if someone just repeats some of the infield examples given, they'll only have that. Examples to use in certain specific situations. And like you noted, flexibility is an asset infield.

So I guess, what I'm saying is it's best to work towards learning nlp, and attempt to internalize the techniques to a certain level. Not just memorizing stuff.

3. You mentioned you no longer use gambits because it gives you more flexibility. Should a beginner use gambits to start out and then graduate to no gambits? Or should he first learn to freestyle like you've done?
        I could not freestyle like this until the summer of 2018, when I specifically started working towards adding this skill to my repertoire.

I have some posts / reports here detailing the journey. Before then I mostly used gambits, and tried to be as calibrated with them, as using gambits and routines would allow. While I worked on some of my other more pressing sticking points from those days.

So no I would not recommend a beginner trying to learn how to freestyle, right off the bat. With almost no real familiarity with or deep and practiced internalization of nlp techniques. Gambits are like training wheels, and when learning anything, you should always learn how to stand and walk. Before trying to learn how to run.

Originally posted by TheHustler
        You mention you use the hover in your approaches. I'm speaking of daygame here. When I hover it does not work. The woman walks away. I suspect she thinks that I am scared and hesitating to open her. Causing disinterest. However I have come from the side of them out of nowhere and it works much better. I know there is something to the hover though. What are you doing differently. Location: Grocery store aisle. Exactly what i'm doing is walk up stand near her and pretend to be looking at the products. It like makes them uncomfortable for some reason. And they walk away.
        Suppose I asked you whether the chicks you're hovering, in grocery stores have some form of shopping cart?

If so then you should also have a shopping cart with you, before deciding to approach chicks in a grocery store aisle. And even with that it's not a good idea to get too close before opening. Or stand about for too long. Remember that hovering is about setting up, the appearance of a casual and almost spontaneous approach.

If your hover looks pre-meditated then it's already failed. Especially in day game, try and avoid looking at her pre-approach. You're supposed to look like a guy just going about his day, who just happened to notice her and fall into a deep, stimulating conversation with her. Instead of someone specifically out to meet women, during the day. This is the reason a lot of times, in day game before opening I'll actually be looking at my phone, while getting in ear-shot range. Which is just as close you need to be. . .

Comment

• TheHustler

TheHustler

commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much!!!

Superb podcast Bacchus (y)

impressive how much you have compressed in it.

i like the many little interesting angles on things like the "slight" weasling of certain phrasings, listing and contrasting etc that inspired me cause you use them differently than me.

I just used "listing" w a girl to deepen her emotional feel of something she expressed - inspired by you int his podcast. She mentioned a thing she really was happy about - a huge container had been removed from half the building which had blocked light where she worked. She expressed it and in response i asked in listing "emotional scenarious" (is it the expanded view you get providing as sense of freedom or is it how the light fills the room etc) worked great and expanded my emphatic capacity allowing me to let HER unfold while providing good things that brought her deeper into what it was for her.

good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
          Superb podcast Bacchus (y)

impressive how much you have compressed in it.

i like the many little interesting angles on things like the "slight" weasling of certain phrasings, listing and contrasting etc that inspired me cause you use them differently than me.
          Thanks glow, I'm really glad you liked it.

The compression was somewhat intentional because I was kind of pressed for time. As we recorded. It was the morning, of the last day of the Montreal trip. And I was scheduled to head back to my usual stomping grounds, almost immediately after finishing the podcast. We also wanted to keep this podcast on the shorter side.

Keeping these things in mind, I decided to try compress as much content as possible, into the time we had. Skipped over a few other concepts, strategies, ideas, discussion-topics etc. That I wanted to talk about but I got to discuss some of them in a second podcast I recorded last month.

I just used "listing" w a girl to deepen her emotional feel of something she expressed - inspired by you int his podcast. She mentioned a thing she really was happy about - a huge container had been removed from half the building which had blocked light where she worked. She expressed it and in response i asked in listing "emotional scenarious" (is it the expanded view you get providing as sense of freedom or is it how the light fills the room etc) worked great and expanded my emphatic capacity allowing me to let HER unfold while providing good things that brought her deeper into what it was for her.
          Yeah it's a powerful experience for her because eliciting some good topics and / or values is stimulating and memorable. And very few guys do this smoothly.

And when you actually probe deeper like this, by listing and contrasting, various emotional scenarios and aspects of these topics and her values. You actually get her thinking intensely about these things, and there's a chance, she might not have even initially known, exactly why it made her happy.

Which particular aspect of this topic, or emotion associated with it was her favorite, if you hadn't asked the question. It would almost be like someone asking you or myself, what part or aspect of seduction is your favorite. Unless you've already asked yourself this question, that discussion would bring certain amounts of self-discovery.

So yeah it's exactly as you describe, it's very empathetic, strategically provides and fleshes out on good emotions. And she even gets to learn about herself while she's with you. It's also another way to get inside and imprint yourself in the minds of women. As you link all these emotions to yourself. Props on the smooth field test!

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks - it was total improv style but loved it and was impressed w myself as i had never thought much of the topic.

But love this technique - how it helps her refine her experience as you precisely outline. A very pleasant gesture in the category of "eliciting emotions" which is another level of stimulation as you write. Really nice!

Awesome podcast. The power of spoken word; it made so much clearer concepts you've been presenting all along. Cool to hear too how you moved away from gambits. Let me know when you do part two.
          (And your voice rattled loose my internal computer speakers. Now I need to shop for new ones.
          )

Comment

so i actually listened to the whole thing , 1. if the hover is being in her periphery(talking to bartenders, your wings or female friends or in a group set , then acting upon the 3 second rule then thats fine , mystery ,colgate,discovery does this too, but if its be in her field of vision ,sitting a lone by yourself(negative social proof) than I cant gel with that . so I guess there are good hovers and bad hovers!

Also you were very hard to hear with my speakers turned half way up ( i also have playstation on,with the sound super low) how are you heard in night venues with a modicrum of noise and or how do you get a whole group to pay attention to you ( my wing speaks low like you do and he kicks ass but only with 1 person in the group and since he most of the time opens AWAY from the target ...well ,lol.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
              Awesome podcast. The power of spoken word; it made so much clearer concepts you've been presenting all along.
              Thanks a lot Sase, glad you found the podcast useful!

Cool to hear too how you moved away from gambits. Let me know when you do part two.
              Yeah moving away from gambits, was one of the main improvement-focuses of 2018, it's been great so far. And will do. Part 2's already recorded, shouldn't be long before it's up.

(And your voice rattled loose my internal computer speakers. Now I need to shop for new ones. )
              Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
                so i actually listened to the whole thing ,
                Cool, that's good to hear.

1. if the hover is being in her periphery(talking to bartenders, your wings or female friends or in a group set , then acting upon the 3 second rule then thats fine , mystery ,colgate,discovery does this too, but if its be in her field of vision ,sitting a lone by yourself(negative social proof) than I cant gel with that . so I guess there are good hovers and bad hovers!
                I agree, there are differences between good hovers and bad ones.

I always hover in her periphery. Sometimes while hovering, I might talk to wings, other girls, bartenders, etc. However, unless she's already seated somewhere. Then it might not always be a good idea. Because chicks don't always linger in the same spot while in bars / nightclubs.

Someone else might also go ahead and approach them too. So if I saw a girl I wanted to approach, I would prefer to hover first. Then start the interaction. Instead of always trying to build social proof before approaching, because so long as I can talk. . . I'm confident that I'll hook her into a conversation. Even without the boost.

I draw lots of positive attention towards myself anyway. Even if I'm just in her periphery, sipping on a drink and staring into space. . .

Also you were very hard to hear with my speakers turned half way up ( i also have playstation on,with the sound super low) how are you heard in night venues with a modicrum of noise and or how do you get a whole group to pay attention to you ( my wing speaks low like you do and he kicks ass but only with 1 person in the group and since he most of the time opens AWAY from the target ...well ,lol.)
                My voice has a fair bit of bass, and I speak softly on purpose. To encourage listeners, to pay even more attention to what I'm saying. Thus making sure the nlp really sinks in.

In a bar or nightclub scenario, I speak louder at first. Then once I've hooked or isolated, I'll be speaking quieter. Because by this point the girl I'm gaming, is invested in the interaction enough to get closer, and lean into me, allowing her to pay more attention to my voice. . . and what I'm saying. Getting some useful proximity, taking her into my world if you will, keeping the cycle of investment going and of course. . . making sure the nlp really sinks in.

Once we've reached this point. It's the contents of what I say, which makes the maximum impact. How loud I'm speaking, is of minimal importance.

In oldschool MM terms, I guess it would be similar to being in the comfort phase. Hard to imagine a high value guy, yelling over the music at some girl in that scenario. Instead he's the guy she's fully focused on, and leaning way into, so he can speak almost directly into her ears. Because she's very interested and invested in what he has to say.

Since the venue the podcast was recorded in, wasn't a nightclub and basically had no distracting noises whatsoever. I did not see much need, in using more effort to raise my voice drastically / speak much louder than usual. Maximizing the investment I receive, while keeping my displayed effort on the lower end, is just how I roll.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  Also do you speak with the monotone in your voice too or you just did that for this podcast!

• Bacchus

Bacchus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol is that a neg?

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  that's a question, I don't neg dudes ,do you sound more enthusiastic infield or you were just monotone for the podcast ?

Originally posted by K
                In night game the way Bacchus will hover is, he will go find a girl usually who is getting a drink at the bar, will stand next to her or behind her waiting for an opening, not looking at her at all. Once he sees an opening to talk to her, he will look toward her and open. If there's no opening he'll wait forever if needed, just sipping his drink or staring off into space. I've seen Bacc stand behind a chick for like 10 minutes before talking to her lol, he's patient but his hook rate once he does open is very consistent.
                It's always very interesting, to get a look at your game, from outside perspectives.

In most scenarios, including night game, I find it somewhat useless, to approach chicks from behind. So say the bar counter, is fairly packed or crowded. I'll stand behind the girl I'd like to approach, staring off into space, or as if I'm just waiting to get a refill on my drink. This is simply an illusion, because I'm quite tuned into what's going on around me.

And waiting for some decent positioning to present itself. Like a spot to her left or right. I always prefer to materialize at one of her sides, hover in this position briefly, and then approach from there. If the area is too packed and I'm stuck behind her, I'll wait until I can get a better position. That's what happened in the 10 minutes scenario.

Now let's say I get that better positioning, and she's with her girlfriends, and chatting with them about whatever. Or in the process of paying for new drink herself, I'll wait until there's a brief pause in all that. Then I'll approach. This is what K means by an opening. It's more precise and sets up a smoother approach, than just barging in. Generally, I try to be more precise in my style of game, in everything from the approach to lay. This is not something I'd recommend for less experienced guys though. . .

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  no approaching women from behind correct , thats such a weak position . Staring off into space is weird .just talk to a wing and or yeah waiting at the bar is also a decent idea . Side is great for one on one ,for groups you gotta somehow be in the middle of the set ..so if there is a three set to your right sitting one two three you gotta open the person in the middle and run the opener to the WHOLE group (different scenario though)

if shes with her girlfriends interrupt that shit and chat about what you want ,I do this all day long I am jd saw this! Yes do not interrupt a person paying for their drink or if it looks like they are gonna pay or order a drink its gonna get interrupt too early into your set , thats correct.

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                I always prefer to materialize at one of her sides, hover in this position briefly, and then approach from there.
                could you describe the "hovering to approach" part of what you do? aka after materialising.

As i recall Gun outlines it as
                * let her see you (hovering on your phone or whatever, looking at the bar selection/environment/let her thinks she sees you first impact)
                * then look at her and hold ec until she looks away
                * then open

i have my own ways but im curious to how you do it?

Comment

could you describe the "hovering to approach" part of what you do? aka after materialising.

As i recall Gun outlines it as
                  * let her see you (hovering on your phone or whatever, looking at the bar selection/environment/let her thinks she sees you first impact)
                  * then look at her and hold ec until she looks away
                  * then open

i have my own ways but im curious to how you do it?
                  Sorry for the late reply, I've had some trouble with making new posts.

In the podcast there's something called a two-step-EC opener. It's a pretty simple eye contact move, which helps to draw attention to yourself and more specifically, your line of sight. By slowly and deliberately turning your head towards the chick. Each step has a turn. Mine has 3 steps. First looking between your starting point and her line of sight.

Then looking in her general direction. By this point some girls will already be looking at you or checking you out. Next the two of us lock eyes. And depending on my read on the chick, I might open then and there. As we're sharing EC. Or I'll hold it until she breaks, then open.

Something else worth mentioning is this, I like to use my facial expressions, to draw even more attention to my line of sight. So that more often than not, the girl's already looked at me before I've approached. Or to create the opening / pause in her reality that I mentioned earlier. Here's how. I start with an eye brow raise, like I just noticed something in my vicinity. As I start turning my head towards her line of sight. That's the first step. Since I'm generally very still, this slight movement sometimes causes a little stir.

Then once I'm looking in her general direction, but not directly into her eyes. Like slightly over her head. I'm wearing a facial expression similar to this one (LINK).

Facial expressions are something I've touched on before, and this one's a bit on the dramatic end. I don't use it on every approach. But when I do, it tends inject elements of intensity / glamour into the pre-approach vibe, and creates a mini-moment with me at the center of it. Say a group of two girls are chatting together, on my left or right side. It briefly derails or in some cases, pauses their conversation briefly. As the two of them look at me. Finally, I lock eyes with the girl I came for, and deliver my opener. . .
                  Last edited by Bacchus; 03-05-2019, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very Interesting - thank you for the details. i know theyre hard earned.

• Bacchus

Bacchus

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah this is one of those long practiced things that develop a natural feel to them. So it wasn't easy digging out the technical details. Glad you liked it.

• glow

glow

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    haha i know those. A bit brain draining to get it all out Then i appreciate even more that you took the time to share it.

Your voice sounds like mine I've always heard from coaches that this was a liability, in sounding dull/droning and low/flat. I can see though that in this case it would be effective for NLP. Do you sometimes fractionate out of the slow low speech into bursts of enthusiasm, say, in order to emotionally stimulate more to hook, or do you tend to talk like this through hook point and beyond?

Good to hear the concrete examples. Deep diving then rewarding with double binds of rich descriptions of her passions seems like a very practical strategy that incorporates these tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Tank_ View Post
                    Your voice sounds like mine I've always heard from coaches that this was a liability, in sounding dull/droning and low/flat. I can see though that in this case it would be effective for NLP. Do you sometimes fractionate out of the slow low speech into bursts of enthusiasm, say, in order to emotionally stimulate more to hook, or do you tend to talk like this through hook point and beyond?

Good to hear the concrete examples. Deep diving then rewarding with double binds of rich descriptions of her passions seems like a very practical strategy that incorporates these tools.
                    ^ yeah! this is one of those cases were he is the exception, since in a club i don't really see that working...More at some point in isolation, after hook point and investment in a quiet part of the club.

Bacchaus good that you move away from gambits to more natural that is mainly why we bumped heads in the past...

Comment

Working...
                    X