Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to become a more likeable guy without giving your balls away? (lack of social skills?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Feelgood did you learn the asshole rockstar method from a pua product. If so which one? I'd like to check it out.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

• Dr Feelgood

Dr Feelgood

commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I did not learn it from a book. I played with it for some time with good successes but now I want to be able to do build a good social circle, a warm environment etc.

I basically copied some characters by bingewatching them and then acting like them (method acting?! lol)

to quote Cosy: asshole rockstar is actually more of an inner strength but of course you can combine it with polarizing behaviour to the outside world.

for me asshole rockstar is basically: being 110% unreactive (icy), devilish smirk, being the villian, bossy (buyer not seller), hardcore frame control

if I had to name some ressources to absorb that thinking they would be:

Razorjacks archive, especially the "asshole rockstar method" post
      RSD Julien's old youtube videos (where he talks about self-amusement, not giving a shit, masculine polarity
      Posts from a guy called Don Scorpio
      Lifeguard's archive
      https://www.girlschase.com/content/g...1-arrogant-man
      https://www.girlschase.com/content/b...1-primal-world (the whole beast series)

some fictional characters that I like
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4BYrOzx9YU (Negan from the Walking Dead)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QWm-mwt7fI (Damian Salvatore Vampire Diaries lol)

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man. I love Damon as well. Though he’s a bit too childish for my tastes. I’m a bit more congruent with Klaus, but Damon is my fave character

More to your issue at hand tho, maybe just try giving back to people when they give to you. Like compliments or anything. Support them somehow once they’ve earned it. A Social Skills Coach I once had said it best "people like to know you got their back."
      I’ve noticed people like me more when they believe the relationship will benefit them in some way, but of course it’s not freely given.
      Last edited by SargeMaximus; 4 weeks ago.

Thanks Dr. Feelgood. What SargeMaximus said. Make them earn it. It seems if I am too nice people don't respect me. Maybe you were too supplicating/cared too much if they like you. But it sounds like you understand this as you do the asshole rockstar method. So hopefully I'm not way off.

Comment

Hint: ^(most guys over estimate playing it cold)

Its a weird phenomenon, but, generally guys, have a desire for girls to be this simple minded (to accept a guy just cuz hes challenging)
      SOME are
      You play hard to get, seem like a challenge, done

But girls arent all into any one thing all the time...

Its weird... its like girls ADAPT to be accepting of guys acting cold n stuff, pretend they like it (and sure they can very much)
      But they can adapt BACK to not needing guys to be cold n stuff

Its all about the shifting nature of context...

The point imo, is to be capable, and to choose your approach

Often times guys try to be hardass because they think its right but they do it out of context and cant observe the cues the girl wont have patience for it etc
      It isn't that simple.
      None of this stuff is binary.
      Many things shift.
      A girl will be against an aloof attitude for a long time, then you shift and its good. Timing, context, understanding.

Whatever the approach, it shouldnt be an EASY decision, cuz if it is, no doubt its being done wrong, cuz you havent thought about it in terms of girls perspectives adapting to typical guys
      I aim to cut against the grain of typical dudes... i find it easy to seperate myself from classic nice guys with just general confidence and statements that only a badass dude can make and then I am seperated from the upfront value guys that dont deliver well after the initial spike by not doing too much cold stuff... trying to communicate "yuuuh i dont need to, even if it sold you more on me", so in a way it is cheeky. Still at times I need to challenge, but its in the back pocket.

My point being let your understanding be complex and evolve

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve noticed I can do this but it always ends up the girl manipulating me to become the provider. I don’t say that as victim because I allow it, but it seems if I go the empathic approach (ranted on this countless times) I get girls into me but I get slotted as provider. Maybe I’m just s beta I dunno but I have to believe I can be who I want to be and not be what women want me to be while still getting the girls I want. That’s the whole point of game for me: have the sexual life I want. Not the one naturally given to me by the cards I was dealt. I always go for beyond my circumstances in my life.

• Dr Feelgood

Dr Feelgood

commented
        Editing a comment
        I think (and found out for myself) that there are two different "aloofs": 1) cold 2) amused mastery. Amused mastery is aloofness + warmth/connectability.

but yeah, calibration to the girl is everything.

I found out what's wrong. will update later.

Comment

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
        Editing a comment
        yes cold vs amused mastery is a good idea
        the difference between them is a large abyss and emptiness in self when directly contrasted
        if youve reached awareness of the other side of the feeling and can access that contraast and are aware of how its set up
        then i believe you can figure it out
        take your time and just make sure you get it right for yourself
    Working...
    X