Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSJ is back, biatches!

Hey guys,

Been several years since I posted on the forum. Glad to see Silvertree is still doing the Lord's Work and keeping y'all in line. I've been busy as fuck the last three years getting a law degree, so no time for this shit. Just thought I'd say wassup. My PU has been hit or miss. Still mainly from online, but I'm getting older and as an old chubby guy, it's fucking brutal.

Something I've thought about a lot these past three years though: Most of the people in my degree program are in their early to mid 20s. I have to say: the girls just floor me. Talk about high quality females. These chicks are beautiful and usually way smarter than I am. And I don't think I've met a single one that was bitchy or arrogant. In fact they're mostly real sweethearts. Yet, the single ones don't seem to get approached by the guys. It amazes me how these young, smart guys in school don't make the effort to PU these girls. Maybe they're like me in that I don't do PU in my office or school, but that's mainly because I'm married and people know it, plus due to the age difference the risk of getting labeled a creeper. These younger guys don't have that issue, so if I were them, I'd be running game big time. Yet, AFAIK, there's only one, and I think he is a natural.

JSJ

lol.
    Welcome back Jim

Comment

Most people have insecurities. Young guys also feel they'd be creepy approaching someone in a social situation. The below is a prime example of what usually happens if you were to tell them to approach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikT2-2dZxc

Secondly, what you pretty much discovered right now is what I recently reconfirmed. You can't game 40+ efficiently using direct/indirect methods most pua guys use. Mystery method is by far the best way to game at any age. It gives you opportunity to hook people without hitting on them. The guys here using NLP, i suspect, only succeed because of their look (age). But I could be wrong, I have not yet seen 40+ year old only using NLP/SS to attract successfully on a continuous basis.

Welcome back and best of luck

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        yyeah discovery is 47 and mystery is up there in age too both pulling hotties for sure. mysterys way of doing it works for older cats too! also the NLp success that bacchus enjoys is how receptive they are to his eye contact thing he does prior to approach ,you have a point there, and final note ,when you gonna do about 50 approaches so you can come back and get the rest of the stack

Originally posted by BLW View Post
      The guys here using NLP, i suspect, only succeed because of their look (age)
      true, but then that's really the case for any style. If she's into you/you're look, then most things will work (direct, indirect, mysterymethod, RSD, high energy, low energy etc etc) and if she's not, then nothing will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
      true, but then that's really the case for any style. If she's into you/you're look, then most things will work (direct, indirect, mysterymethod, RSD, high energy, low energy etc etc) and if she's not, then nothing will work.

I agree to an extent with what you said. If someone is attracted to you, it doesn't really matter what opening technique you use. However, if someone is not attracted to you, it does matter what technique you use. The mystery method allows you to convey your personality enough that someone will be intrigued and hooked in, which gives you opportunity to frame the relationship to what's convenient for you, moving forward. So you can potential get people that are not attracted to you at all from the beginning.

For example, If as a 40+ year old I approach a 20 year old hot blonde with an indirect opener, 99% of the time you will get flat out rejected. You will not get an opportunity to convey your personality enough for them to care because you don't fit their archetype. The guys here using NLP seem to hook girls instantly. But I could be wrong and NLP/SS could be amazing at any age.

Comment

I agree to an extent with what you said. If someone is attracted to you, it doesn't really matter what opening technique you use. However, if someone is not attracted to you, it does matter what technique you use. The mystery method allows you to convey your personality enough that someone will be intrigued and hooked in, which gives you opportunity to frame the relationship to what's convenient for you, moving forward. So you can potential get people that are not attracted to you at all from the beginning.

For example, If as a 40+ year old I approach a 20 year old hot blonde with an indirect opener, 99% of the time you will get flat out rejected. You will not get an opportunity to convey your personality enough for them to care because you don't fit their archetype. The guys here using NLP seem to hook girls instantly. But I could be wrong and NLP/SS could be amazing at any age.
        stop keyboard joking this is 100% not true....You may have to put in more numbers nothing crazy either just A BIT more... Caviet. most guys at this age are not really attracted to 20 year olds, unless they have this in common: American whites, were married for a long time and missed out stages of gaming in their lifes due to being married/mono relationshiips(though thin man has all this and is not attracted to younger either) and are trying to relieve missing time, in areas of usa were the older girls look like shit!

notice that the op, and by the way i like and miss jsj and glad his back, i am just being objective and factual vs what you are doing:

is married and the people on his social circle knows this....

is out of shape....

relied most of his life on online game

- is trying to game his social circle....

^these gives you very low odds no matter what game style.... I am 44 btw...

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...n-so-damn-lazy

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          i Agree

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

stop keyboard joking this is 100% not true....You may have to put in more numbers nothing crazy either just A BIT more... Caviet. most guys at this age are not really attracted to 20 year olds, unless they have this in common: American whites, were married for a long time and missed out stages of gaming in their lifes due to being married/mono relationshiips(though thin man has all this and is not attracted to younger either) and are trying to relieve missing time, in areas of usa were the older girls look like shit!

notice that the op, and by the way i like and miss jsj and glad his back, i am just being objective and factual vs what you are doing:

is out of shape....

^these gives you very low odds no matter what game style.... I am 44 btw...

I really don't know what you are talking about. What does "keyboard joking" mean?

I understand that the OP does mainly online game, but he does want younger women. And the most successful pua strategy for older men is by far the Mystery method.

Comment

Grodmeister General I did 30 approaches this weekend. I'll hopefully write up a report this week. I have another day off. It's been a long weekend.

Comment

I really don't know what you are talking about. What does "keyboard joking" mean?

I understand that the OP does mainly online game, but he does want younger women. And the most successful pua strategy for older men is by far the Mystery method.
            and how do you know this, where did you pull the statistics....

Kj(keyboard warrior/jokey) means a guy that just regurgitates opinion and crap that he has not lived or field tested...

Comment

and how do you know this, where did you pull the statistics....

Kj(keyboard warrior/jokey) means a guy that just regurgitates opinion and crap that he has not lived or field tested...

The statistic for the mystery method is proven. Neil Strauss proved it and many others like him. It sounds like what you are looking for is a scientific journal of some kind that can categorically make things clear; unfortunately, that does not exist.

By simply watching most popular gamers on youtube and their exploitation of the mystery method is concrete enough evidence, without reading up all the history of game. At least that's what I come to realise now.

As for stats, I can only talk about my own recent experience with mystery method. Prior i use to use something else. Anyway, I have managed to successfully open 20+ people and hook them this week. These are young women who would otherwise not give me time of day. I am pretty good one on one, but group interaction or fast day time interaction or mix-set group interaction is something I never imagined I'd get ok with fast. I guess it helps that I believe so much in it now than ever before. It's because I realised most experts on pua are really shit on many aspects off game. It's like there game stalled ages ago from Todd valetine, tom torero , nick krauser and so on. A lot of top youtube gamers have also retired because their game was made up bullshit. So, it's not just about going out and opening fucking sets. It's practicing to mastery and that's what I am about.

I'll write my field report this week.

Comment

JSJ pops in to say hi and we immediately get a 20-year old circle-jerk going about NLP vs. MM.

””Karate is better!””

””No, kung fu is better!” Bruce Lee did kung fu!”

LOL. Some things never change.

Sup JSJ. Law degree!? Isn’t that a major career change for you? Congrats man!

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol

Secondly, what you pretty much discovered right now is what I recently reconfirmed. You can't game 40+ efficiently using direct/indirect methods most pua guys use. Mystery method is by far the best way to game at any age. It gives you opportunity to hook people without hitting on them. The guys here using NLP, i suspect, only succeed because of their look (age). But I could be wrong, I have not yet seen 40+ year old only using NLP/SS to attract successfully on a continuous basis.
                No no no.
                Not true at all!
                This is a false limiting belief that needs to be squashed right now.

I'll be turning 40 later this year and it is by far my best run with young women, like 20-25 (and I prefer women above 28, still it's their younger peers that hit on me).

Just have to tighten up your shit like Skills said (grooming, being in shape, have your own place, strong game, conversational skills, etc).

P.S. welcome back JSL!
                Always glad to see the old guys posting again.
                Last edited by POB; 03-19-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Notice that the op, and by the way i like and miss jsj and glad his back, i am just being objective and factual vs what you are doing:

is out of shape....

This. Except I am actually trying NOT to game my social circle. I've actively gamed one chick who I thought had a high freak quotient, and I did it extremely circumspectly. There was another HB who did me a big favor and I offered to buy her dinner (was legit- I wasn't trying to run game on her. I'd have taken her out with the wife. She saved me a ton of money and I thought it was the least I could do). They both gave me the cold shoulder, which was when I realized I was entering creeperville, population: me. Note, though: if I was unmarried and good looking, age would only be a minor issue. The chick I approached (via online, because I didn't want anything to link me to the school in case she freaked out and reported me to the administration) was definitely interested in an older guy, just not my ugly ass.

I honestly have no idea how a guy who is married, with a family, and has a busy life can run game IRL. If I have time to go to the freakin' movies once a week I feel like I'm the epitome of indolence. My days have averaged 12+ hours for the last 3 years between work, school, and homework. Online game is the only option, as far as I can tell. And lemme tell you: FUCK MOTHERFUCKING CRAIGSLIST for doing away with their personals section. I got some great action off CL. Whisper is the best replacement I've found.

DNYC- Yeah. Getting too old to do the shit I was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by JetSetJim View Post

This. Except I am actually trying NOT to game my social circle. I've actively gamed one chick who I thought had a high freak quotient, and I did it extremely circumspectly. There was another HB who did me a big favor and I offered to buy her dinner (was legit- I wasn't trying to run game on her. I'd have taken her out with the wife. She saved me a ton of money and I thought it was the least I could do). They both gave me the cold shoulder, which was when I realized I was entering creeperville, population: me. Note, though: if I was unmarried and good looking, age would only be a minor issue. The chick I approached (via online, because I didn't want anything to link me to the school in case she freaked out and reported me to the administration) was definitely interested in an older guy, just not my ugly ass.

I honestly have no idea how a guy who is married, with a family, and has a busy life can run game IRL. If I have time to go to the freakin' movies once a week I feel like I'm the epitome of indolence. My days have averaged 12+ hours for the last 3 years between work, school, and homework. Online game is the only option, as far as I can tell. And lemme tell you: FUCK MOTHERFUCKING CRAIGSLIST for doing away with their personals section. I got some great action off CL. Whisper is the best replacement I've found.

DNYC- Yeah. Getting too old to do the shit I was doing.
                    Jetset, i know is hard and you probably have 0 time, but 4 hours a week is all you need to get in shape and just track your nutrition (only the first week will be hard) if you can even hire a coach.....

Once you get UNDER 15% BODY FAT and only then, once you have a habit of working out, you learn how to eat the food you enjoy and keep at maintenance or caloric deficit.... Then and only then i would look into testosterone replacement therapy... ONly if you are under 15% body fat i would not do it over 15% since fat aromatizes estrogen.... and i am against estrogen blockers (they destroy your libido)...

^i waited 3 months to go from about 20% to now about 13% and now i may do trt.(but my workout and nutrition is dialed in)

Also as older you need to develop a sexy style stereotype (even bd and thin man have the biz man look, i would recommend that)

and yes at work i get all type of girls flirting with me and coming up to me (even with the hubbys there).... I just don't shit were i eat...

I am one of the guys in the forum that was pro cold approach against online game.... But now that i got older i am pro online game for older guys, exactly for the reasons you name and i advocate night game to be combined with online game vs day game, or day game combine with online and ditch night game (with that being said cold approach will give you bigger bang for the buck in terms of quality and effort) Online has become even harder than cold approach unless you pay for upgrades.

Bd says to focus on one aspect of your life at a time, i totally agree, last year i focused on fashion, the year before that i was trying to learn online game..... This year i am totally going all out fitness and my youtube....

Next year i will go back to focus on my financial business....

my point is you focused on your carrear now focus on your health...

Comment

Originally posted by JetSetJim View Post
                      I honestly have no idea how a guy who is married, with a family, and has a busy life can run game IRL. If I have time to go to the freakin' movies once a week I feel like I'm the epitome of indolence. My days have averaged 12+ hours for the last 3 years between work, school, and homework. Online game is the only option, as far as I can tell.
                      Most of the guys who bash online are in their 20s or early 30s and probably have no family to take care.
                      The problem is not online per se....the problem is when you use online exclusively!

If you're hitting the field, I don't know, once a month for 2 hours at least, you're probably way better than the guy who rely 100% on his phone to get laid.
                      Quality of chicks is better, your frame becomes more tight, and your overall perception of seduction improves a lot!
                      Plus it's way more fun (and fast too).

Comment

Working...
                      X