Verbal Litmus Tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbal Litmus Tests

I have read some material that has really interested me. Some of the techniques I would like to employ in my own game to do similar things. For instance I was reading the Pheromone Kid System. He uses a very indirect way of baiting a girl to show her true colors. In other word to see if she is interested in him. It's about gauging her reaction to the question. He uses this line "I am feeling a littel pent up today do you know where a adult video store is". I feel this is a great way to without having to show your interest yet see where her head is at. Keep in mind he looks for IOI's and other things like how she dresses and carries herself beforehand as well.

So I feel this is just too uncalibrated for a certain situations like a mall for instance with bystanders that could trigger the girl anti slut defense mechanism. Or maybe not but I just want to make the system less risky because that doesn't appeal to everyone.

Just trying to develop a scaled down less risky version (To find out if she's interested). Pheromone Kid is trying to have sex with them in the bathroom. I am not. I am just not into showing my interest at this moment (directly that is indirect is fine). But would like to in a low risk way find out where her head is at.

Again another example is "Do you have a boyfriend". But not a good one because any girl would assume you are interested. And I do not want to show my interest directly that is. Indirectly is fine though as the above example does very well just to forwardly.

Unfortunately I am just not creative enough to think up something less risky at the moment. I was hoping some of you guys could help me out.

I realise that a lot of you don't game this way. But I am not here to discuss how I should not game this. It is what I am trying at them moment. So if your point of view is not on topic please just don't post about it. Again the question is how to ask a question to gauge the girls level of interest after opening. That is low risk.

Thank you!
    Last edited by TheHustler; 04-17-2019, 07:23 AM.

The thing is that system is old pre-tinder...... there is better tech out there.... learn the 8 orgasm routine for example....You can bait her by cold reading where is she from or her background...and then you can go into tit...

Comment

• TheHustler

TheHustler

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you are right there are a lot of ways to do it I am just dealing with some approach anxiety at the moment and a less risky way is more appealing. Due to not making a lot of appraoches lately and as well as just one very bad blow out about 3 years ago (Which left me with approach anxiety) Where I accidentlally approached a girl multiple times (Impossible to remember every woman and I didn't recogize her). I lived in the area for a long time and more than likely the approaches were years apart. I wasn't even spam approaching at the time on average was probably only approaching 3 girls a month. But I used to practice more when I first live there (and approached more). But anyway I had to spend the night in jail and the police never filed the incident with the court so it never went to court and I did not get charged with anything. However I was arrested for stalking.
      Last edited by TheHustler; 04-17-2019, 07:47 PM.

• TheHustler

TheHustler

commented
      Editing a comment
      As well all this new tech seems like old regurgitated tech.

First,
    Pheromone kid system you talking about is a 10 minutes seduction system which is a 3 hour long interview not a book .

Second , Kino ping or compliance testing let' s you know if she is interested in you or not .

Lastly , Jon Sinn says there are three ways to test Attraction .
    Touch
    Qualification and Move .
    If she let's you touch her without any mascular tension , Qualifys herself to you and moves to another location then she is attracted to you .

Other then that , ask Grod .

Comment

• TheHustler

TheHustler

commented
      Editing a comment
      I am aware that it was originally a 3 hour audio. I have a version converted to ebook. Not really hard for me to figure things like this out.

I am aware of all the things you mentioned already.

No one here has answered my question. As the post stated if you don't want to answer the question feel free not to answer the post at all.

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      jon sinn got it right touch qaulify and move ...in fact do all 3 and you got 3 signs right there ...if she touches thats a cool,ask her to come with you to another side of the bar or another bar or to a cool spot to eat after bar and while you are there (other club or across the club) qualify her ....if she is interested she will answer your qualifying question or put EFFORT into the question!

also hustler .....you dont wanna show interest directly but unless you have trained with proper indirect guys ..you are already showing interest ...with body language convo topics etc..just ask if they gotta boyfriend ..the other thing is you can just go forward and assume attraction but if you throw a compliance test (qualify ,kino or a move) and they reject that you have to IOD and go back to demoing higher value I suspect you dont know how or want to do to that , so for your stack (im assuming ) you open with a compliment or some wheres the nearest bla bla to rapport questions just ask if she has a boyfriend it works with your stack .

Comment

You are not even on intermediate level and want to close within minutes or maybe you think you might waste time gaming without knowing if she is interested or not .

As Mystery said in 2002 Project Hollywood workshop where Tyler Durden and Papa were also attending the workshop : "Attract her and she will Seduce you" .

Comment

• TheHustler

TheHustler

commented
        Editing a comment
        Look this is not the advice I am seeking. And the only barometer I care about when it comes to skill level is if I get laid or no with girls I find hot. I will not answer any of your post again because I don't argue with people.

This is a Discussion board not argue board so take it that way .

​​​​​​Be Cool.

Comment

• TheHustler

TheHustler

commented
        Editing a comment
        Again There is nothing I would like to discuss with you. If someone comes along and is on topic. Now thats another story.

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        lol hdr do a journal or field reports so we can get your skills up.

Consider it done .

Comment

Working...
      X