Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to run a second date at one's place?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to run a second date at one's place?

Hello Everyone,

I'm getting more and more sold on the idea of 2 (or 3) dates system both from PureEvil and BlackDragon. So, I'm looking for examples of how to run date at your place, since I have never done that before and want, for a lack of a better word, be prepared!

So I'm not talking about pulling the girl home but where the date itself is at my place either as the second date (or even first).

Looking for your comments!

Thank You!

You need to master the 3 bounce, even if 2 dates(dong 3 bounce twice),it will give you much higher odds... and you will not need to do a 3rd date...

To answer the question of the op:

-make sure your place is clean, specially bathroom

-make sure you have water, gatorade and girly type drinks

-make sure that the lights are deemed

-make sure that there is music playing.(for distraction)

-offer a massage and have massaging devices (they are very cheap, 5-10 dollars).... massage easy way to transition to sex cause it relaxes them...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      You need to master the 3 bounce, even if 2 dates(dong 3 bounce twice),it will give you much higher odds... and you will not need to do a 3rd date...

To answer the question of the op:

-make sure your place is clean, specially bathroom

-make sure you have water, gatorade and girly type drinks

-make sure that the lights are deemed

-make sure that there is music playing.(for distraction)

-offer a massage and have massaging devices (they are very cheap, 5-10 dollars).... massage easy way to transition to sex cause it relaxes them...
      Hey Skills!

Actually, your answer made me review some of my past dates. Actually, when I was in Japan my first date success got way better when I did unconsciously did the 3 bounce method.
      Before I used to just meet girls at a Cofee shot or somewhere like a park but since it wasn't very convenient. and since I was new to the city girls were having more leadership and it damaged the interaction despite my good verbal game.

So I first looked for an original pace to have my dates at. I found a place called the "Carrot Tower" it was a very tall building where we can have a coffee, sit while having a look at the whole city for free. I choose it also because it wasn't' well known even from locals so I would have the leadership of the situation when taking the girls there. The big revelation was that rather than meet the girl at the station near the Tower, I meet them near the famous "Shibuya Cross Roads", then we take the subway and get out at the right station, buy coffee at a Starbucks nearby and then go to the tower where we chat. Or sometimes the opposite, go to the tower and chat, grab a coffee at Starbucks. Anyways it involves 3-4 venues where I'm fully leading.

I would say that doing that all the girl I did that with either went with me on the second date or auto-rejected, I even got the famous Black Dragon "Ultimate IOI" (Where the girl text you first after the date.

But here, I was more looking more to a script to follow until I got better and don't need any. I will definitely try your Massage thing by the way.

Comment

skills hit the nail on the head , the important thing is you dont want it to give off the vibe of a broke college student or some barely over broke type of dude , let her see you have some financial success and a cool lifestyle and this is how you keep the girl after fucking her

Comment

i’ve never heard of the 3 bounce rule but that is exactly what i do lol. two venue changes. at that point she is committed to following your lead. set the precedence of not asking permission to change venues. this way by the time you get to the final venue change (to the sex location) you can command her and she’ll go along with it. always give some sort of excuse why you’re going to your place. youtube videos are fine.

definitely have a clean bathroom if nothing else. extremely important. and have toilet paper and soaps and shit.

one of the the most important things to remember is that girls go on dates to fuck if it’s the right guy. remove your filter. unapologetically say what you want. she committed to spend at least thirty minutes on a bad date. a bad pickup you get ten seconds. use this to your advantage. touch off the open and use positive and negative emotional spikes. this will increase her investment in you tremendously. just calibrate in the first negative emotional spike and get it right. she’s not gonna leave because you went to far once. the first time will let you know how far you can go. if you go slightly too far but back out of it and she stays she is even more committed.

also get her to come to you. everything she does for you is commitment on her part. tell her to but the first round and you’ll buy the rest. if she spends money on you, you guessed it. more commitment on her part

Comment

She is not there to look at your art. She is not there to look at your couch.

She is not even there to look at your penis, because she has no eyes in the back of her throat.

Women will happily fuck in actual garbage. If a woman is coming to your place, all you need to do is: Be a little bit more "on" than usual, so she understands you will take control of the situation.

The worst story she will tell her friends is: "Nothing happened".

It is not: "OMG, his bed wasn't made". It is not: "The lights were not shades of grey". It is not: "His dishes were not done".

If you fail to take control of the situation, you will fail. Discuss how to make your place your place, and feel at home.

Any woman you have isolated thus far should be an easy game. I can elaborate.
            iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
            PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

Comment

Also: Without knowing what it is, 3 bounce rule is absolute and total bullshit.

People who give you rules tell you their limitations. Take nothing at face value. Do not make their limitations yours.
              iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
              PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

Comment

Also: Without knowing what it is, 3 bounce rule is absolute and total bullshit.

Is not a 3 bounce rule, but a 3 bounce method is not bullshit, though if it was a 3 bounce rule i would agree is bs.... But i don't know what tre is, so when i read it and i think to myself "tre" is total mental masturbation and bullshit, i bite my tongue cause:

1.- I have no idea what it is....

2.- i have not made an effort to find out what it is (since i am not interested at the moment)

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT:

3.- I have not FIELD TESTED....

^ that is why i will never say tre is bs due to you and starks (rip) being big on them...

People who give you rules tell you their limitations. Take nothing at face value. Do not make their limitations yours.
                Is not a rule is just a method aka something that has worked for some posters specially me, who sucked online and sucked on dating and accidentally i found this way to lay a bunch of girls....

here is the 3 bounce and why it works, but again is not a rule https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...-bounce-method

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
                  Editing a comment
                  might not be a bad rule for someone new. teaches leading, compliance, and familiarity. once you’ve been in this for a minute, at least for myself, venue changes just become part of those three things. some girls, especially young women, often times are just dtf and require very little compliance. i find older women (24-28) are better socialized and often require more compliance and “excuses.”

I usually cook dinner at my place with her, sometimes meet her at a supermarket near my place so we can pick out the ingredients together (pace & lead: I'm "the chef"). Gives us something to do and more rapport; when I've gone straight to watching a movie, "nothing happens" in the several times I've tried. Though I prefer meeting at a bar near my place then pulling the trigger when it's time; it's easier to vibe change when you venue change. Obviously this is a personal thing, but I don't mind cooking dinner or meeting at a bar first.

Comment

Working...
                X