No announcement yet.

Reinforcement of no sexual act while physical/verbally escalating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Reinforcement of no sexual act while physical/verbally escalating

This is a new thing i have been doing with great success, i have field tested it so many times to present it as a technique.... For it to be done it has to be done in closing location, a closing location means a location where sex could occur or no less to 5 to 10 minutes were it can occur, for example in the parking lot in front of your house, or in the living room pre bedroom or hotel/motel lobby prior to room.

Sometimes the girl will announce "no sex will happen" this is actually a good sign in my opinion which 95% of the time means actually if you do everything right sex will actually happen.

so what you will do to pass this form of shit test/resistance/asd depending of the context is that you will totally agree with her, i know there are many ways to handle those objections but in this particular case the most effective way is to agree, vs the other techniques such as ignore, change the subject, amplify etcc.....

Disclaimer.- this is not the same as techniques such as second generations verbals to set up sexual frames, for example the one i learned from teevester such as, "i don't like sex" "in fact i hate sex" and then we go into the frames.... I do this and is effective but this is not what i am talking about, due to this is the mild resistance you may get in the CLOSING LOCATION, or again the scenarios or similar scenarios i just mentioned previously. Also this may happen when you for whatever reason lets say in some of my cases full of people and lack of isolation, you are not able to set up the sexual frames that will allow you to skip in most cases what this technique i am describing, one good sample would be a quick pull as well, were again you have no time to set up frames.

So what you will do is that you will agree with her no sex, i personally love something i learn from zardoz (poster here sometimes comes and writes now for chase) due to it fits a bit my crazy party vive...

Hb: no sex...

Skills: with a lot of acting exaggerated like someone just insulted my mom, or killed a baby in front of me, with a disgusted, outrageous face expression..... Uggggg! sex cootties!

Cooties is a fictitious childhood disease, used in the United States and Canada as a rejection term and an infection tag game (such as Humans vs. Zombies). ... A child is said to "catch" cooties through close contact with an "infected" person or from an opposite-sex child of a similar age

you can do it however you want but the point is that you will VERBALLY agree that no sex will happen.... it should be done in one to 3 sentences no long elaborated speeches for you guys that love to over game and complicate shit....

so here is were it gets interesting and it will come a nuclear weapon technique i personally think this is fucking with her head, confusing her, not giving her the ability to logically think, dissonance etc....

What you are doing is that you will take her side and keep repeating in numerous elaborated creative ways multiple times VERBALLY, that NO SEX IS GOING TO HAPPEN, while you keep verbally and physically turning her on, if you get to far in the escalation for example eating her out or your dick head jerking of on her clit with no penetration, you have to obviously acknowledge that by saying "just tease, no sex, no sex, just tease" and cont. verbally and sexually physically escalating....

You can also as you are for example sucking her breast, go into whatever 2nd generation verbal routine you like, i always use the 8 orgasms, no need to over complicate anything, works fine and gets it done...

Again i can not emphasize that you need to keep repeating that no sex will happen to make it more effective....

anyway guys if you want to see this in action i just did a report were i use this so it can make more sense here..... But i have used it all the time and is very effective.... try it!

Just added some more break down of what is happening to her state and why using this works, from velasco:

ok yeah. the reason she is telling you "no sex" is due to her not feeling horny anymore. and really wouldn't mind not having sex tonight. so she tells you something like, "I'm going to sleep"

BUT she isn't outright telling you that she's gonna leave (or if you're at her place, kicking you out) because at the back of her mind, she's still secretly hoping you can turn it around.

so the move here is to yeah agree with her "not horny" side ("ok that's fine"). then turn her on via sharing sex stories, talking about sex. then when her "horny" side is activated, escalate.

if you escalate while she is still in her "not horny" side, then she will turn you down. and most likely, ask you to leave.
    Last edited by Skills360; 04-25-2019, 07:38 PM.

Good stuff. I've always just said "of course" or nothing at all and continue with no other reaction. Your approach makes more of a playful thing out of it. Its more reactive (which can lower value), but its also taking an opportunity to run more game (which can raise value), depending on how you go about it.

"I'm not going to have sex with you" = "I'm totally going to have sex with you." Girls who aren't going to have sex with you rarely say it out loud, they just keep the vibe cool and decline escalations. They're saying it out loud as part of a weak internal battle against the inevitability they know they're approaching.

Comment

I’ve still yet to master this.

everytime a girl said “no sex”, no sex happened lol

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
        Editing a comment
        You’re trying to race a Fararri before learning to ride a bike

Edit - To add value to this comment, I would learn how to shut-the-fuck-up your way into girl's pants before trying sex routines over text, for example. Stick to 60YOC type stuff until you're getting laid consistently and then, from that established reference point that many are familiar with, start to fuck around with girl's psychologies using sex routines and stuff. You're currently spitballing advanced concepts with no establishment of any kind.

A poorly timed and/or delivered sex routine = a girl thinking she has to actually make clear by speaking out loud that she's not going to fuck you. Bad advanced game triggers "I'm dealing with someone who doesn't get it at all" in the girl.

Screenshot_20190425-142854~2.png

Yeah this is one of my methods when girls say "no sex"

I'll accuse THEM of wanting sex. Like why the fuck are YOU bringing up sex, I didn't say anything about us having sex tonight?? Then just escalate to sex.when the vibe is right.

Another classic example is walking home with a girl to my airbnb and her saying "we can't have sex" and then I do the exaggeration. "Sex??? What the fuck are you talking about?? I said we are going to go say hi to your friends and your talking about sex?? Smh" (the Airbnb was hosted by her friends). A few minutes later she inquires if I have condoms. To which I replied "of course ☺️"

Comment

Velasco both you and logic made good points, and have handle it well....

but this is more for a girl "no sex" that is in the maybe leaning more to no....

In your sample velasco that girl may have been more maybe leading to green, same probably with logic and reasoning....

again this is probably a maybe leading to red or no, or even a girl that actually is more towards the no sex......

In the girl i did this in the lay report, i actually thought i was not going to lay her this time... Reasoning is she messed around a bit with my primo but did not fuck him...

Other scenario is with girls that have made up in their mind delay for whatever reason or situations were she barely knows me and sexual frames or my attractive personality not fully establish or really high risk for example in one case i did similar i had told the bf of a girl that she kissed me and they broke up and she did not trust me and was very hesitant to leaning to no wanting sex with me...

Your approach makes more of a playful thing out of it. Its more reactive (which can lower value)

^ this has not been my experience at all...( the can lower value that is)

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          ^ this has not been my experience at all...( the can lower value that is)
          Will you do me the courtesy of quoting the entire sentence, which already addresses this?

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
            Editing a comment
            ok my bad! lol

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

but this is more for a girl "no sex" that is in the maybe leaning more to no....
          ok yeah. the reason she is telling you "no sex" is due to her not feeling horny anymore. and really wouldn't mind not having sex tonight. so she tells you something like, "I'm going to sleep"

BUT she isn't outright telling you that she's gonna leave (or if you're at her place, kicking you out) because at the back of her mind, she's still secretly hoping you can turn it around.

so the move here is to yeah agree with her "not horny" side ("ok that's fine"). then turn her on via sharing sex stories, talking about sex. then when her "horny" side is activated, escalate.

if you escalate while she is still in her "not horny" side, then she will turn you down. and most likely, ask you to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Velasco View Post

excellent velasco did not even think about this logic, totally makes sense...

actually going to add to the op, really like it...and exactly what happened now that i think about it...

Comment

i don’t even wait until she says it. i learned pretty quick the best method to get her pre sex objection out of the way was to object yourself. it seems so ridiculous. but telling the girl on the way home “we’re not having sex tonight” is my go to.

Comment

Working...
            X