stay with the gameplan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stay with the gameplan

We all have a few trusted things we do that work for us reliably and are field tested through trial/ error and the test of time.

Then we either get lazy, don't pay attention to details or get over confident and/or overreach sometimes (due to a hot streak for example),this in turn causes you to lose some girls, face a bit more rejection, start doubting what has time and time again worked for you.

Here is the danger you go into a mild panic mode and instead of addressing the issue which was abandoning the things you do in the first place due to not paying attention to detail,laziness,overconfidence and overreaching.... You start changing and changing stuff which since is changing and changing things that are not reliable and proven you start getting more and more rejections, till you reach a downwards spiral and you question your abilities, game etc...

Then once at rock bottom you get back to the things that worked for you in the first place and start getting successes again...

So bottom line stay with the game plan and put in the numbers...

i agree with this. but it shouldnít prevent you from innovating. a lot of stuff iíve had great success with failed at first. when i was first experimenting with swinggcat material my success took a nosedive. it made no sense because my game already had similarities to his. regardless i had faith and kept field testing his material. after six months my game was far better than before. but there were a couple months of growing pains. i guess what iím saying is donít mistake growing pains for something not working.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      you get worse before you get better when trying new shit ..but in the end you do improve ,so yes this is my experience as well.

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
    i agree with this. but it shouldnít prevent you from innovating. a lot of stuff iíve had great success with failed at first. when i was first experimenting with swinggcat material my success took a nosedive. it made no sense because my game already had similarities to his. regardless i had faith and kept field testing his material. after six months my game was far better than before. but there were a couple months of growing pains. i guess what iím saying is donít mistake growing pains for something not working.
    yeah totally agree that is not what i am talking about, lets say after the growing pains, you had success with what you did with swingcat, but then you started getting lazy, or not doing it correctly or lets say take short cuts, and then lets say you start changing swingcat, then you panic and keep changing and changing and get worst and worst... so is in that context....

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      right you shoudnt have changed that gameplan ,so yeah this post makes sense.
Working...
X