No announcement yet.

The End Is Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats too bad they are all dying. I only posted here. Hadn't noticed this. I was trying to figure out why all the posters here were gone. I can't believe no one is interested in pickup anymore.

Comment

forums seem to move towards facebook ....everyone sees everyone(but still private from the rest of the world) Colgates got his own forum aas does Discovery and mystery etc .....this group should move to facebook...weirdly enough nobody has beef like on these pages(you are not as anonymous ,) anyone wants those pages let me know, and besides ....yall shouldnt be glued to message boards anyways get out there and approach !!!

Comment

facebook groups seem to be more about one particular method which is fine, but it doesn't really work for say, moving all of us over.
        Many here will 100% disagree with everything that colgate thinks for example lol and it would just be a mess!
        I feel like part of the issue with this forum in the first place was due to so much arguing which I guess it is kind of natural since everyone has different ideas.
        Bit like expecting peace on a 'religion forum' where you can be muslim, or Christian or agnostic and can still join and chat lol

ps - to whoever mentioend the RSD forums. They've gone too!!!

pickup is in trouble lol

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          that follow my method doesnt happen on those pages .....even colgate and discovery have gambits for direct and dance floor...! the clash will come when someone says something like ..tell her shes being a dumb bitch and call that a good neg or what not , if you stick to your style and it works no issue!

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, I agree that where an obvious clash would occur would be if someone was advoating something that NO credible source advocates. Maybe opening by punching the girl hard in the face!! haha. But I actually struggle to think of ANYTHING that isn't 'correct' in the eyes of at least one credible source (that isn't ridiculous like my example!! )! That's the issue!!
          It's good that there's not much bickering there by the sounds of it, but I still think it's less than ideal. Like, almost nobody would argue that, say, Vin DiCalro isn't a credible source, but his own views contradict mysteries so much that it just wouldn't make sense to share a forum in that capacity in my eyes. He doesn't even agree with what I think are the 2 main tentpoles of mysterymethod! (Indirect opening/not showing intent until she does AND even the basic model/order of Attraction, comfort, seduction!!)

• allmyfriendsaredead
          Editing a comment
          i just posted the anti manifesto. i’m gonna post the di carlo escalation ladder soon. ostensibly these two contradict each other. but they don’t. they’re both about setting frames and carrying out those frames which requires confidence (inner game). frame control and inner game are really the foundation of every method. if you’re good with those your good regardless of who’s method you employ.

Well in some way maybe game is more potent when there are just a small niche of people that know how to use game. I always thought the early MASF days must
        've been really cool. Imagine running game on a girl that isn't even aware that there is pickup techniques. Seems like it would probably be mush easier.

Isn't all bad I guess.

Comment

so sad. i feel like innovation has died in pickup. i watched toddís product the system. there was absolutely zero new information. the most recent original content that iím aware of was drama game by rsd julien about five years ago. shortly there after he was publicly shamed for his seduction tactics. todayís political climate would hate someone to actually explain game to the public. itís bqsically con game. manipulation to get women to fall for you. so pickup has to be watered down into self help to succeed. i suppose tyler had the foresight to see the direction the world was moving. but itís really unfortunate.

i got into pickup two and a half years ago amidst the current climate. finding the content of what actual game is was not easy. you must sift through hours of rsd content to get actual pickup up advice. i watched a lot though and did pretty good. once i discovered swinggcat, gunwitch, and vin di carlo my game really took off. gunwitchs three keys are the foundation for what a pickup is and no one knows. swinggcat just had technique on top of technique that consistently work with the hottest girls.

the blueprint by tyler is a grear product and one of the three i consider essential pickup products. the other two being seduction mma and foundations for generating attraction. unfortunately moving forward itís going to be less and less likely that people find more than just the blueprint, if even that. with the rsd forum also shut down, the actual pickup content will disappear.

makes me wonder is rsd paying you a nice chunk of money to shut down?

Comment

• Grodmeister General
            Editing a comment
            i bring up 03 cuz its funny all this revisionist history about gunwitch being a guru when he was regarded as a quack ....for not trying to meet with credible puas like mysterys people or the rsd people, in fact you can say this forum died ,cuz mysterys lounge(all the top guys of this forum) all left to either follow mystery to venusian arts and the other half went to rsd ...leaving the not so good puas to keep going (gunwitch took over at this point)

back to whats changed a lot has changed to mysterys method ..its now osca..theres now the ghost and the flame component ..theres also an emphasis on delivery !

• allmyfriendsaredead
            Editing a comment
            gun was called out for not meeting up with other puas. this changed later.

as far as smma, the three keys are fullfilled in any successful pickup. he puts a name to them and how to control them. it is probably the single most essential pickup product. his relationship product is also excellent. hard to believe he figured all this out living in bumfuck oregon.

• Gunwitch

Gunwitch

commented
            Editing a comment
            Grod, that's revisionist history you are talking about 03.

In 01 not 03 I was getting guys who were failing with mystery stuff and dyd laid who became my dedicated students. I had half the fuckin forum advocating my stuff on old masf. Tokyopua and Formhandle owned the place and were basically "Gunwitch method guys" and didn't like RSD shit. Hell Tokyo flew out from Japan and made it a point to meet me and record an interview with me. I haven't had a job since then I make so much money off basically word of mouth. It isn't my fabulous web design and marketing campaigns making this all possible.

That ain't "quack". My current material is the best in the entire pickup scene HANDS DOWN in 2019. That's why people keep arguing with you when you attack me over and over on this forum!

By the way to allmyfriendsaredead, yeah i've met up with pretty much everyone who has ever made an effort who I didn't have some problem with (like some of the RSD guys of the time). Hell I came to a Vegas meet once where there was 10 guys claiming to show and ONE, Magnus from Bristol Lair came, everyone else pussied out or cancelled.

I smell such an agenda when people like Grod pull this "he never met anyone" bullshit. Even worse calling me a quack, when I was at that time reworking other peoples methods to make them work/possible/no one since hasn't ripped off original Gunwitch method/mirror neurons at least. Now I have the best method there is period! I wonder if he isn't a sockpuppet of some guru, or marketing guy.

Also I didn't develop all my more current stuff in just Oregon, I've lived 20 other places since 2003.

How I cold approach to lay women: Witch60.com

YaReally's archive: https://ufile.io/6qb1bhkz

Download, share, etc. Link will only remain available for 30 days, but I guess this forum will be gone by then, so...

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work over the years Silvertree

Comment

Is it possible to create a searchable backup of this forum before it shuts down? Anyone know how to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesmond Dene View Post
                Is it possible to create a searchable backup of this forum before it shuts down? Anyone know how to do this?
                Agree, I would do this myself if I had the technical skill. Silvertree is this something that you guys have plans to do, or no?

Comment

Well, sheeit. Thanks, Silvertree, for all you've done. Thanks to everyone who's taught me what I needed to know. Without you, I'd be an AFC planning a fourth date with a disinterested HB5 who I have oneitis for but have never fucked.

So long, y'all. Keep up the good work.

Comment

New forum will be up the 22nd of May.

More info coming soon.
                    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
                    - Still Rocking
                    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn from and meet others, Silvertree.

The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

It was good to be a member here. Thanks!

Comment

Thank you SilverTree

Comment

Vaya con dios and thanks for the memories, this place really did help those on the search willing to put in the work.
                            In Ictu Oculi

Comment

Working...
                            X