Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End Is Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Thank you Blackdragon and Sivertree and everyone who contributed there knowledge!!!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      I'll second that. Cheers for all the effort you have put in over the years. I've learnt a lot here and although many don't bother to say it I'm sure they think likewise.

      Comment


      • #33
        I don't get the "expense" thing. I ran a forum like this based on vbulletin for a long time with Barry Kirkey for our podcasts and it had about the same amount of people and it cost like 20 bucks a month.

        If you aren't making a dime by closing down, like he said "RSD paid you off", or you are selling the domain etc. Don't just shut down. Give me the place, I have guys who will moderate it and if it makes me 1 sale a month of my pickup course it'll pay for the hosting.



        Gun


        How I cold approach to lay women - Witch60.com

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
          I don't get the "expense" thing. I ran a forum like this based on vbulletin for a long time with Barry Kirkey for our podcasts and it had about the same amount of people and it cost like 20 bucks a month.

          If you aren't making a dime by closing down, like he said "RSD paid you off", or you are selling the domain etc. Don't just shut down. Give me the place, I have guys who will moderate it and if it makes me 1 sale a month of my pickup course it'll pay for the hosting.



          Gun


          How I cold approach to lay women - Witch60.com
          I am wondering about this as well. What are those so-called expenses?

          On the old Norwegian lair, we had a stable server with Vbulletin and it costed in total 100 usd a year. The owner never made a fuzz about it.

          Same thing when we owned our private forum, we did not have to pay much either.

          I am truly wondering what those so-called expenses are all about.

          Well it is probably as true of a claim as blackdragon being rich or good with girls.

          I am not buying it either. I am in a sense happy that BD will not be in charge of anything pu related in the future.

          -Teevster

          Comment


          • #35
            Anyone here an ex Roosh V Forum member? Roosh posted this less than 30 minutes ago. Holy shit. We're definitely going to need a new forum when nextASF goes down, though the RVF has been iffy for some time now.

            https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73256.html

            ---

            """
            Due to my recent turn to faith, my sense of morality is becoming based on the Bible. I've stopped a lot of behaviors that I've used to do and am in the process of making other changes. I've also realized that the majority of my published materials and online platforms lead men into sin or enable them to partake in sin. I no longer want this to occur, so I am implementing two new rules on the forum that are effective on June 1, 2019.

            1 .You can no longer discuss fornication or pre-marital sexual activity

            Things you can discuss:

            -Meeting women with the intention of entering a relationship with them
            -Attracting women
            -Going on dates
            -How to enter relationships
            -Using technology to meet women
            -How to maintain relationships
            -Sexual activity while married

            Things you can no longer discuss:

            -Meeting women with the intention of fornicating with them
            -How to bang
            -Physical intimacy with women you're not married to beyond the act of kissing
            -Maintaining relationships with multiple women (i.e. spinning plates)
            -Cheating on significant others (adultery)
            -Using technology to fornicate
            -Discussion of travel destinations which are best for fornication
            -Stories of sexual activity while not married
            -Promoting masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, etc.

            2. You can no longer use pornographic or vulgar language

            -Refrain from using terms like "I fucked her" or "I want to fuck her." Do not describe sexual encounters or situations that are beyond the act of kissing unless you are married.
            -Refrain from using profanity if a cleaner word would suffice.

            These rules will cause great change to the forum

            The above two rules will mostly apply to the Game and Travel subforums. I know that I may lose some of you because of these rules, but I can no longer help men lead a life of sin, because doing so is weighing on my conscious.

            I created this forum in 2008 to help men fornicate, so I don't know if it's possible to "retrofit" it for another purpose, but it's worth a try. In the meanwhile, I will gradually lock threads that break these new rules if they become active. The fully updated rules that new members see is stickied in the Everything Else forum. It can be viewed here.

            """

            Comment


            • Teevster

              Teevster

              commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL.

              Edit: people in this community seems to have very little integrity. They quickly do 180 degree turns... weird.

          • #36
            Originally posted by NYC PUA Renaissance View Post
            Anyone here an ex Roosh V Forum member? Roosh posted this less than 30 minutes ago. Holy shit. We're definitely going to need a new forum when nextASF goes down, though the RVF has been iffy for some time now.

            https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73256.html

            ---

            """
            Due to my recent turn to faith, my sense of morality is becoming based on the Bible. I've stopped a lot of behaviors that I've used to do and am in the process of making other changes. I've also realized that the majority of my published materials and online platforms lead men into sin or enable them to partake in sin. I no longer want this to occur, so I am implementing two new rules on the forum that are effective on June 1, 2019.

            1 .You can no longer discuss fornication or pre-marital sexual activity

            Things you can discuss:

            -Meeting women with the intention of entering a relationship with them
            -Attracting women
            -Going on dates
            -How to enter relationships
            -Using technology to meet women
            -How to maintain relationships
            -Sexual activity while married

            Things you can no longer discuss:

            -Meeting women with the intention of fornicating with them
            -How to bang
            -Physical intimacy with women you're not married to beyond the act of kissing
            -Maintaining relationships with multiple women (i.e. spinning plates)
            -Cheating on significant others (adultery)
            -Using technology to fornicate
            -Discussion of travel destinations which are best for fornication
            -Stories of sexual activity while not married
            -Promoting masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, etc.

            2. You can no longer use pornographic or vulgar language

            -Refrain from using terms like "I fucked her" or "I want to fuck her." Do not describe sexual encounters or situations that are beyond the act of kissing unless you are married.
            -Refrain from using profanity if a cleaner word would suffice.

            These rules will cause great change to the forum

            The above two rules will mostly apply to the Game and Travel subforums. I know that I may lose some of you because of these rules, but I can no longer help men lead a life of sin, because doing so is weighing on my conscious.

            I created this forum in 2008 to help men fornicate, so I don't know if it's possible to "retrofit" it for another purpose, but it's worth a try. In the meanwhile, I will gradually lock threads that break these new rules if they become active. The fully updated rules that new members see is stickied in the Everything Else forum. It can be viewed here.

            """
            post this from teevester:

            consider god exists

            humans were created by god

            sex is part of human biology

            everything made by god is perfect and can not judge

            therefore we can not judge sex”

            Comment


            • #37
              Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

              Originally posted by NYC PUA Renaissance View Post
              Anyone here an ex Roosh V Forum member? Roosh posted this less than 30 minutes ago. Holy shit. We're definitely going to need a new forum when nextASF goes down, though the RVF has been iffy for some time now.

              https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73256.html

              ---

              """
              Due to my recent turn to faith, my sense of morality is becoming based on the Bible. I've stopped a lot of behaviors that I've used to do and am in the process of making other changes. I've also realized that the majority of my published materials and online platforms lead men into sin or enable them to partake in sin. I no longer want this to occur, so I am implementing two new rules on the forum that are effective on June 1, 2019.

              1 .You can no longer discuss fornication or pre-marital sexual activity

              Things you can discuss:

              -Meeting women with the intention of entering a relationship with them
              -Attracting women
              -Going on dates
              -How to enter relationships
              -Using technology to meet women
              -How to maintain relationships
              -Sexual activity while married

              Things you can no longer discuss:

              -Meeting women with the intention of fornicating with them
              -How to bang
              -Physical intimacy with women you're not married to beyond the act of kissing
              -Maintaining relationships with multiple women (i.e. spinning plates)
              -Cheating on significant others (adultery)
              -Using technology to fornicate
              -Discussion of travel destinations which are best for fornication
              -Stories of sexual activity while not married
              -Promoting masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, etc.

              2. You can no longer use pornographic or vulgar language

              -Refrain from using terms like "I fucked her" or "I want to fuck her." Do not describe sexual encounters or situations that are beyond the act of kissing unless you are married.
              -Refrain from using profanity if a cleaner word would suffice.

              These rules will cause great change to the forum

              The above two rules will mostly apply to the Game and Travel subforums. I know that I may lose some of you because of these rules, but I can no longer help men lead a life of sin, because doing so is weighing on my conscious.

              I created this forum in 2008 to help men fornicate, so I don't know if it's possible to "retrofit" it for another purpose, but it's worth a try. In the meanwhile, I will gradually lock threads that break these new rules if they become active. The fully updated rules that new members see is stickied in the Everything Else forum. It can be viewed here.

              """
              post this from teevester:

              consider god exists

              humans were created by god

              sex is part of human biology

              everything made by god is perfect and can not judge

              therefore we can not judge sex”

              I legit got joy reading that HAHA! fucking gold. I can just imagine it going down in a club like that while some douche is white knighting

              Comment


              • #38
                Christianity’s answer to Teevster would be something like “our humanity and spirituality are about rising above our baseline animal instinct. Humanity is about the denial of the animal to greater develop the human spirit. The animal says “kill when angry”, the human spirit says “restrain yourself.”” Etc etc

                That’s why they fast and do all kinds of denial exercises in so many religions and spiritualities.

                I’m no Christian at all in any way, but they and the other spiritualities do have a solid answer for Teevester’s riddle, that is sensible enough that people buy into it.

                Comment


                • #39
                  Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                  Christianity’s answer to Teevster would be something like “our humanity and spirituality are about rising above our baseline animal instinct. Humanity is about the denial of the animal to greater develop the human spirit. The animal says “kill when angry”, the human spirit says “restrain yourself.”” Etc etc

                  That’s why they fast and do all kinds of denial exercises in so many religions and spiritualities.

                  I’m no Christian at all in any way, but they and the other spiritualities do have a solid answer for Teevester’s riddle, that is sensible enough that people buy into it.


                  Very simple go on youtube and watch couple of videos of the history of christianity... (roosh should do this)...You will totally bail...


                  P.s. about the teevester routine i used it once almost got laid, but logistics were a bit bad http://www.theskillsmethod.com/how-t...b-environment/

                  Comment


                  • Logic&Reason

                    Logic&Reason

                    commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I said I’m not Christian “at all in any way.” I can understand the perspective of something without buying into it though. All the spiritualities have their answer for teevster’s riddle, and they’re pretty much the same answer: denial of the physical is supposed to elevate the spiritual.

                    I can totally see it working as a routine though.

                • #40
                  Say what??? Ok I guess all things come to an end... Thank you for everything, guys! All the good posts, the HOF posts, all the flame wars, all the pissing contests, everything! I came in at MASF and ASF Norway, and it was great to see a revival of that here on Nextasf. In many ways it made me who I am, though it turned out quite different than I expected. In any case I'm deeply thankful for the journey! When this forum goes down, I doubt I'll try to find another. Best of luck to all of you in here, in your future relationships, and for the family it will inevitably give you. And to those of you I already know, I'm sure we'll meet again. So long and thanks for all the fish!

                  Comment


                  • #41
                    Anyways, Thank you all for your contribution to this community and for the help I got from you. I joined this forum as a very confused man with girls with almost no result, now I'm getting dates, lays, first date lays, kiss, club makeouts etc and I am a way better version of myself.

                    Thank you SilverTree and Blackdragon for running this forum for all those years.

                    Looking now for the next ASF where I can hopefully be as useful to the members as the members of this forum were to me.

                    Game ON!

                    Comment


                    • #42
                      Back on the roosh god pill basically happened to him what happen to all of us after a traumatic event: break up, lost of job, family member death etc... were he had to reevaluate...


                      I don't have a problem with that, my problem is taking drastic decision right after ^ crisis is never a good idea...:


                      Comment


                      • #43
                        It really is the last day. I started working on this eight years ago. How time flies.

                        To all who thanked me and Blackdragon, you're welcome. The work I did was worth the knowledge I gained. This community increased my understanding of women and life by an order of magnitude or two.

                        Thanks for changing my life for the better.

                        Good luck with the new place.

                        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

                        Comment


                        • #44
                          Thanks for everything, BD and Silvertree, and so many others. I was in a low place when I found MASF, and it definitely changed my life for the better. I’ll never know all the work it took to run this place and the predecessor, but I am grateful.

                          I’m still looking for that new place.

                          Comment


                          • #45
                            Yeah, thanks everybody for sharing amazing experiences (and correcting me when I was wrong).

                            This is not a just a community, this is as close as it gets to a Real Life University.

                            P.S. For those of you who still don't know, Teevester invited us to the new chase forum
                            P.S.S. We came up with a sub-reddit as back up untill the new forum is up and running.
                            Just go there and look for masf. *You have to send me a direct msg with your username so I can add you.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X