Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allmyfriendsaredead
    commented on 's reply
    gun was called out for not meeting up with other puas. this changed later.

as far as smma, the three keys are fullfilled in any successful pickup. he puts a name to them and how to control them. it is probably the single most essential pickup product. his relationship product is also excellent. hard to believe he figured all this out living in bumfuck oregon.

• Whirlwind
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesmond Dene View Post
    Is it possible to create a searchable backup of this forum before it shuts down? Anyone know how to do this?
    Agree, I would do this myself if I had the technical skill. Silvertree is this something that you guys have plans to do, or no?

Leave a comment:

• Jesmond Dene
    replied
    Is it possible to create a searchable backup of this forum before it shuts down? Anyone know how to do this?

Leave a comment:

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    i bring up 03 cuz its funny all this revisionist history about gunwitch being a guru when he was regarded as a quack ....for not trying to meet with credible puas like mysterys people or the rsd people, in fact you can say this forum died ,cuz mysterys lounge(all the top guys of this forum) all left to either follow mystery to venusian arts and the other half went to rsd ...leaving the not so good puas to keep going (gunwitch took over at this point)

back to whats changed a lot has changed to mysterys method ..its now osca..theres now the ghost and the flame component ..theres also an emphasis on delivery !

• WestCoast
    replied
    Thanks for all the hard work over the years Silvertree

Leave a comment:

• go beyond
    replied
    YaReally's archive: https://ufile.io/6qb1bhkz

Download, share, etc. Link will only remain available for 30 days, but I guess this forum will be gone by then, so...

Leave a comment:

• allmyfriendsaredead
    commented on 's reply
    swinggcat advocates using the same techniques women use. one of these is using male stereotypes on women. also knowing that you’re the prize and acting in ways someone who is the prize would act. i also like a concept of his called apposition of opposites. i also structures a lot of my stories based on patterns he uses.

• allmyfriendsaredead
    commented on 's reply
    i just posted the anti manifesto. i’m gonna post the di carlo escalation ladder soon. ostensibly these two contradict each other. but they don’t. they’re both about setting frames and carrying out those frames which requires confidence (inner game). frame control and inner game are really the foundation of every method. if you’re good with those your good regardless of who’s method you employ.

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    toecutter called out gunwitch and his methods back in 03.....that style was watered down and took the game part out of game, new guys into game now, dont put in work like the guys did back then , if you were shy and had AA you had to go on the newbie mission ,now guys go to online and rack up lays and no one bats an eye.

• Subterfuge
    commented on 's reply
    yes, I agree that where an obvious clash would occur would be if someone was advoating something that NO credible source advocates. Maybe opening by punching the girl hard in the face!! haha. But I actually struggle to think of ANYTHING that isn't 'correct' in the eyes of at least one credible source (that isn't ridiculous like my example!! )! That's the issue!!
    It's good that there's not much bickering there by the sounds of it, but I still think it's less than ideal. Like, almost nobody would argue that, say, Vin DiCalro isn't a credible source, but his own views contradict mysteries so much that it just wouldn't make sense to share a forum in that capacity in my eyes. He doesn't even agree with what I think are the 2 main tentpoles of mysterymethod! (Indirect opening/not showing intent until she does AND even the basic model/order of Attraction, comfort, seduction!!)

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    that follow my method doesnt happen on those pages .....even colgate and discovery have gambits for direct and dance floor...! the clash will come when someone says something like ..tell her shes being a dumb bitch and call that a good neg or what not , if you stick to your style and it works no issue!

• Subterfuge
    commented on 's reply
    what were your favourite swingcat tenchiques/lines?

ps - I also was a fan of Di Carlo! I spent a lot of time reading his very old writings in the MASF days (not that I was around then, but archived writing)

• Subterfuge
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I kind of agree, but then most people follow a 'credible' method, whether that's Mark Manson or RSD or Mystery or Gunwitch, Vin Di Calro etc. Like, how do you define 'credible'? Not to mention that most methods have a LOT of 'free reign' so it's just a bit of a complicated issue, tbh. Like, there's some general structure, but really very few 'rules' in most pickup (maybe with the only exception being mysterymethod) so I just envision lots of 'you're doing it wrong?!!' and then ''Maybe according to YOUR method!!'' lol. And round and round in circles we go

• allmyfriendsaredead
    replied
    so sad. i feel like innovation has died in pickup. i watched toddís product the system. there was absolutely zero new information. the most recent original content that iím aware of was drama game by rsd julien about five years ago. shortly there after he was publicly shamed for his seduction tactics. todayís political climate would hate someone to actually explain game to the public. itís bqsically con game. manipulation to get women to fall for you. so pickup has to be watered down into self help to succeed. i suppose tyler had the foresight to see the direction the world was moving. but itís really unfortunate.

i got into pickup two and a half years ago amidst the current climate. finding the content of what actual game is was not easy. you must sift through hours of rsd content to get actual pickup up advice. i watched a lot though and did pretty good. once i discovered swinggcat, gunwitch, and vin di carlo my game really took off. gunwitchs three keys are the foundation for what a pickup is and no one knows. swinggcat just had technique on top of technique that consistently work with the hottest girls.

the blueprint by tyler is a grear product and one of the three i consider essential pickup products. the other two being seduction mma and foundations for generating attraction. unfortunately moving forward itís going to be less and less likely that people find more than just the blueprint, if even that. with the rsd forum also shut down, the actual pickup content will disappear.

makes me wonder is rsd paying you a nice chunk of money to shut down?

Leave a comment:

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    thats true somewhat many pages stick to a method but the idea that everyone will clash is not so,,,joe ducard who was interviewed on girlschase a site fundamentally different than 3sr.....is a mod on 3sr...i dont agree with a lotta what he says( hes gotta a lotta good shit too) but there is no fighting, the difference there is a guy like cosy who speaks in weirdo poetry language would get carved up and not make it a forum, the idea isnt we cant have different methods ,but you gotta have CREDIBLE different methods!
Working...
X