The End Is Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye guys

I appreciate everything from so many of you, youve been amazing and ive learned so much. But i also felt meh the late year. NEXTasf has been on life support for too long.

A good time to organize the learnings and archive them. select the ones that mattered.
    Then a huge NEXT for the community - Time for new and glorious seductions

See you around for the next stage :P

Comment

Well, this is a true kick in the balls! I just got out of the hospital and now this? Fuck me!

This place (and masf before it) has truly revolutionized my life! There are no forums or sites on the internet that are, or have ever been, more red pill than this one. The years here have been an immense blessing for me. Even the fights and the passionate debates have been wonderful. You guys are truly the best and most unplugged men on the internet today! I wish you all nothing but the best (including all my enemies here).

Silvertree, I'll message you personally, but here let me just give you a warm thank you for everything you have done at your own expense. Men like you are proof that a Communist dystopia is not necessary for human beings to treat each other with kindness, generosity, and charity. You shall be missed, my good sir. I hate public goodbyes, so I'll just leave it here.

To everyone else, stay strong, keep your dicks wet, and as a former attorney, just remember - a red pill a day keeps the divorce lawyers away!

Goodbye everyone! See you.........out there!

Comment

By the way, thanks silvertree, tub and BD, and skills360 as well.

As MASF shut down, I had my own troubles and as I came back to find this forum, the mods here welcomed me back with respect. Skills360 even opened a whole thread after I got the obvious trolling I would (after a crazy incident like that) to help me get a discussion happening not just a bunch of peanut gallery shit.

If that hadn't happened I mighta just went my own way and maybe even never even been on a forum again.

Gun

How I cold approach fuck women/contact me

Comment

Thanks Gun & NWP. I'll pass it on to BD.
          The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

I didn't ban anyone. I changed the settings for Members and Rookies to No for everything other than viewing the forum. I tested it with my test account, and it gave me the message, You have been banned by Silvertree. I looked and it has banned everyone. Well, this does get rid of the KJs for sure.

Once again, I hate this software. Not having to deal with it anymore is the best thing about closing this place.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X