Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheHustler
    replied
    Well in some way maybe game is more potent when there are just a small niche of people that know how to use game. I always thought the early MASF days must
    've been really cool. Imagine running game on a girl that isn't even aware that there is pickup techniques. Seems like it would probably be mush easier.

Isn't all bad I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Subterfuge
    replied
    facebook groups seem to be more about one particular method which is fine, but it doesn't really work for say, moving all of us over.
    Many here will 100% disagree with everything that colgate thinks for example lol and it would just be a mess!
    I feel like part of the issue with this forum in the first place was due to so much arguing which I guess it is kind of natural since everyone has different ideas.
    Bit like expecting peace on a 'religion forum' where you can be muslim, or Christian or agnostic and can still join and chat lol

ps - to whoever mentioend the RSD forums. They've gone too!!!

pickup is in trouble lol

Leave a comment:

• Grodmeister General
    replied
    forums seem to move towards facebook ....everyone sees everyone(but still private from the rest of the world) Colgates got his own forum aas does Discovery and mystery etc .....this group should move to facebook...weirdly enough nobody has beef like on these pages(you are not as anonymous ,) anyone wants those pages let me know, and besides ....yall shouldnt be glued to message boards anyways get out there and approach !!!

Leave a comment:

• TheHustler
    replied
    Thats too bad they are all dying. I only posted here. Hadn't noticed this. I was trying to figure out why all the posters here were gone. I can't believe no one is interested in pickup anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Subterfuge
    replied
    I guess we could all infiltrate one of the other existing PUA forums using the same screen names? lol
    Most of them ARE dying out, though (as was previously noted. Less and less interest (belief?) in game/PUA)
    Roosh is still a fairly active forum, but has a weird vibe there!
    http://mpuaforum.proboards.com/ was one they tried to get going, but that place is struggling in the same way this one was/is.
    Or someone can start a new one
    Or save this one
    Or just forget it and move on

Leave a comment:

• TheHustler
    replied
    Sorry to hear this. How long will the forum still be up? Big thanks to all the posters here who have contributed their knowledge over the years. If anyone is interested in letting me know where they will now be posting that would be great (Will not post just to lurk mainly. Or maybe to ask a question. As I've learned people want to learn from the pros not intermediates). PUA forum or not I am still very interested in all aspect of game .

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    Post or pm me the places you guys are planning to go to....

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Wtf? This is sad. Guess I'll find another fourm to troll *sarcasm*

In all seriousness, where will this new place be? I feel like I'm finally getting some results and NOW it shuts down. Typical.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Feelgood
    commented on 's reply
    can you upload yareallys archive?

• go beyond
    replied
    Thanks for all the fish!

I managed to grab a copy of YaReally’s archive before it was shut down. I’d be interested in making/getting an archive of NextASF as well. I’m guessing you’d mind me scraping the forum though...

Leave a comment:

• POB
    replied
    Sad news.

It would be nice if we had an archive so we would not be forced to manually save our stuff

Leave a comment:

• Subterfuge
    commented on 's reply
    '' I think main issue is lack of traffic, interest in pua and seduction seems to be waning over the years ( which I don't understand - what men don't want to fuck women anymore ??? )'' - This is the main issue. But like another guy mentioned earlier in a different thread about a youtube comment he read, I think the issue over the last decade or so is that the BELIEF in game has basically gone. Maybe it's to do with tinder and stuff or PUA's being caught out frauding infields etc, but the idea that there's any 'skill' involved in getting girls has all but disappeared and so most don't see a reason to get involved as there's nothing at all to 'learn'. Only solution is to get teh best PUA's to wear super realistic super ugly latex masks and then film infields of them pulling models! (not that that's possible either, but you see where i'm coming from! lol)

• Velasco
    replied
    Can you create PDF archives for the best posters in the history of NextASF like they did for the original mASF before shutting it down?

Leave a comment:

• Dr Feelgood
    replied
    hmmm, shitty news.

if bulding up a new place / forum is what it's gonna be, I am more than happy to help

Leave a comment:

• SexualHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Teevster View Post

Maybe, but I am affraid it is a bit too late now. The place was going in the wrong direct, and has been for a while. The bidders saw potentiald to turn it around and save it... but now the place has reach rock bottom, and I really do not see any potential or reasons to save this place. At this point, starting fresh seems more appealing.

But who knows...

I was one of the bidders (i will not name the others, but I have been in contact with most of them), I got shut down before even being able to make an offer.

-Teevster
    Well I think at this point it would be only fair to give this place for free to whomever is willing to keep putting effort and money into it.
    I don't see the point of starting fresh, I think main issue is lack of traffic, interest in pua and seduction seems to be waning over the years ( which I don't understand - what men don't want to fuck women anymore ??? )
    I don't see how new place could solve this issues, and besides we already have a lot of good stuff here posted over years...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X