• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silvertree
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Silvertree
    replied
    I didn't ban anyone. I changed the settings for Members and Rookies to No for everything other than viewing the forum. I tested it with my test account, and it gave me the message, You have been banned by Silvertree. I looked and it has banned everyone. Well, this does get rid of the KJs for sure.

Once again, I hate this software. Not having to deal with it anymore is the best thing about closing this place.

Leave a comment:

• Silvertree
    replied
    Thanks Gun & NWP. I'll pass it on to BD.

Leave a comment:

• Gunwitch
    replied
    By the way, thanks silvertree, tub and BD, and skills360 as well.

As MASF shut down, I had my own troubles and as I came back to find this forum, the mods here welcomed me back with respect. Skills360 even opened a whole thread after I got the obvious trolling I would (after a crazy incident like that) to help me get a discussion happening not just a bunch of peanut gallery shit.

If that hadn't happened I mighta just went my own way and maybe even never even been on a forum again.

Gun

How I cold approach fuck women/contact me

Leave a comment:

• NWP
    replied
    Well, this is a true kick in the balls! I just got out of the hospital and now this? Fuck me!

This place (and masf before it) has truly revolutionized my life! There are no forums or sites on the internet that are, or have ever been, more red pill than this one. The years here have been an immense blessing for me. Even the fights and the passionate debates have been wonderful. You guys are truly the best and most unplugged men on the internet today! I wish you all nothing but the best (including all my enemies here).

Silvertree, I'll message you personally, but here let me just give you a warm thank you for everything you have done at your own expense. Men like you are proof that a Communist dystopia is not necessary for human beings to treat each other with kindness, generosity, and charity. You shall be missed, my good sir. I hate public goodbyes, so I'll just leave it here.

To everyone else, stay strong, keep your dicks wet, and as a former attorney, just remember - a red pill a day keeps the divorce lawyers away!

Goodbye everyone! See you.........out there!

Leave a comment:

• glow
    replied
    Bye guys

I appreciate everything from so many of you, youve been amazing and ive learned so much. But i also felt meh the late year. NEXTasf has been on life support for too long.

A good time to organize the learnings and archive them. select the ones that mattered.
    Then a huge NEXT for the community - Time for new and glorious seductions

See you around for the next stage :P

Leave a comment:

• POB
    replied
    Yeah, thanks everybody for sharing amazing experiences (and correcting me when I was wrong).

This is not a just a community, this is as close as it gets to a Real Life University.

P.S. For those of you who still don't know, Teevester invited us to the new chase forum
    P.S.S. We came up with a sub-reddit as back up untill the new forum is up and running.
    Just go there and look for masf. *You have to send me a direct msg with your username so I can add you.

Leave a comment:

• TrickyD
    replied
    Thanks for everything, BD and Silvertree, and so many others. I was in a low place when I found MASF, and it definitely changed my life for the better. I’ll never know all the work it took to run this place and the predecessor, but I am grateful.

I’m still looking for that new place.

Leave a comment:

• Silvertree
    replied
    It really is the last day. I started working on this eight years ago. How time flies.

To all who thanked me and Blackdragon, you're welcome. The work I did was worth the knowledge I gained. This community increased my understanding of women and life by an order of magnitude or two.

Thanks for changing my life for the better.

Good luck with the new place.

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    Back on the roosh god pill basically happened to him what happen to all of us after a traumatic event: break up, lost of job, family member death etc... were he had to reevaluate...

I don't have a problem with that, my problem is taking drastic decision right after ^ crisis is never a good idea...:

Leave a comment:

• Witcher
    replied
    Anyways, Thank you all for your contribution to this community and for the help I got from you. I joined this forum as a very confused man with girls with almost no result, now I'm getting dates, lays, first date lays, kiss, club makeouts etc and I am a way better version of myself.

Thank you SilverTree and Blackdragon for running this forum for all those years.

Looking now for the next ASF where I can hopefully be as useful to the members as the members of this forum were to me.

Game ON!

Leave a comment:

• Ratata
    replied
    Say what??? Ok I guess all things come to an end... Thank you for everything, guys! All the good posts, the HOF posts, all the flame wars, all the pissing contests, everything! I came in at MASF and ASF Norway, and it was great to see a revival of that here on Nextasf. In many ways it made me who I am, though it turned out quite different than I expected. In any case I'm deeply thankful for the journey! When this forum goes down, I doubt I'll try to find another. Best of luck to all of you in here, in your future relationships, and for the family it will inevitably give you. And to those of you I already know, I'm sure we'll meet again. So long and thanks for all the fish!

Leave a comment:

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    I said I’m not Christian “at all in any way.” I can understand the perspective of something without buying into it though. All the spiritualities have their answer for teevster’s riddle, and they’re pretty much the same answer: denial of the physical is supposed to elevate the spiritual.

I can totally see it working as a routine though.

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
    Christianity’s answer to Teevster would be something like “our humanity and spirituality are about rising above our baseline animal instinct. Humanity is about the denial of the animal to greater develop the human spirit. The animal says “kill when angry”, the human spirit says “restrain yourself.”” Etc etc

That’s why they fast and do all kinds of denial exercises in so many religions and spiritualities.

I’m no Christian at all in any way, but they and the other spiritualities do have a solid answer for Teevester’s riddle, that is sensible enough that people buy into it.

Very simple go on youtube and watch couple of videos of the history of christianity... (roosh should do this)...You will totally bail...

P.s. about the teevester routine i used it once almost got laid, but logistics were a bit bad http://www.theskillsmethod.com/how-t...b-environment/

Leave a comment:

• Logic&Reason
    replied
    Christianity’s answer to Teevster would be something like “our humanity and spirituality are about rising above our baseline animal instinct. Humanity is about the denial of the animal to greater develop the human spirit. The animal says “kill when angry”, the human spirit says “restrain yourself.”” Etc etc

That’s why they fast and do all kinds of denial exercises in so many religions and spiritualities.

I’m no Christian at all in any way, but they and the other spiritualities do have a solid answer for Teevester’s riddle, that is sensible enough that people buy into it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X