Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving on from NextASF - NEW Facebook Group (please give your input here)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on from NextASF - NEW Facebook Group (please give your input here)

Ok guys, since the forum is closing, I was talking to Skills and Facebook seems the natural path.

So I'll be the good Samaritan and open up a new group there for anyone of this forum who wants to join.

Couple of notes:

- closed group only through invite (if anyone wants to moderate, pls raise your hand)
    - write basic rules (probably copy-paste what we have here)
    - suggest the creation of an empty Facebook profile and not use your real one to protect anonymity (you can ignore that at your own risk though)

Suggestions from everybody are more than welcome.

Really? Is NextASF that dead?

What kind of exposure does that put on us? I kind of liked the idea of the partial anonymity here, especially with all the torch-wielding social justice warriors out there who may misinterpret what we're talking about.

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
      Editing a comment
      ST is closing the forum on June 1st. Read his post below

Im fine with getting added to it

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post
      Really? Is NextASF that dead?

What kind of exposure does that put on us? I kind of liked the idea of the partial anonymity here, especially with all the torch-wielding social justice warriors out there who may misinterpret what we're talking about.
      i explained to pob that anonymity and privacy is a must, also following the guidelines and rules that we had here in place... And more inclusiveness of members and topics welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

i explained to pob that anonymity and privacy is a must, also following the guidelines and rules that we had here in place... And more inclusiveness of members and topics welcome
        I'm super busy right now, but on Sunday I'll have a close look on how to set up Facebook properly, so we can have our identities protected

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          i don't think that is possible but anybody can set up an account with the llogo they use in sedfast, it takes 2 seconds... but if that is possible even better.

FASF

Comment

Originally posted by K
          Facebook is an authoritarian leftist company that has recently started banning anything deemed un-PC. I don't think that is a stable environment for a seduction forum, at least not long term.
          they actually regularly ban jmulv

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
            Editing a comment
            the dude is uncalibrated... so he is an outlier...

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmao

• Grodmeister General
            Editing a comment
            he came into discoverys forums talking shit and issuing challenges to mystery and his crew .

Originally posted by POB View Post
          Ok guys, since the forum is closing, I was talking to Skills and Facebook seems the natural path.

So I'll be the good Samaritan and open up a new group there for anyone of this forum who wants to join.

Couple of notes:

- closed group only through invite (if anyone wants to moderate, pls raise your hand)
          - write basic rules (probably copy-paste what we have here)
          - suggest the creation of an empty Facebook profile and not use your real one to protect anonymity (you can ignore that at your own risk though)

Suggestions from everybody are more than welcome.
          i like this idea ,everyone bitchng about gettting sensored you will only get sensored if you let non puas into the group,also the admins of a facebook page can see who reports posts ,so if someone gets upset at another poster and flags them ,you can remove them!

Comment

so guys reddit or facebook, i mean what you guys prefer????

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
              Editing a comment
              Design wise, facebook is better than reddit for what we do...dunno

we can go to reddit too,since its the same shit here!

Comment

I agree with K about Facebook. I like Reddit better. However I hope I get invited and am willing to go wherever the majority wants.

Comment

we should make a poll and let the majority decide

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah. set it up in a new post, POB

I love the layout of this forum with it's 'nootifications' thing and comments feature etc!
                personally would prefer reddit over facebook if I had to choose between the 2, though. But whatevs

Comment

Made the poll, please vote so we can decide

Comment

Nobody giving a chance for ST to give this forum to somebody else ? Maybe we should wait for his reply on the matter, if that's a posibility

Comment

Working...
                    X