Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving on from NextASF - NEW Facebook Group (please give your input here)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SexualHero View Post
    Nobody giving a chance for ST to give this forum to somebody else ? Maybe we should wait for his reply on the matter, if that's a posibility
    maybe we can do sometype of crowfounding too...or whatever is called

Just lol at sedfast the only time the forum and the traffic and members come back is with ANY DRAMA, or bullshit, extremely sad... Look at all the members logged in just lol

Comment

• WestCoast

WestCoast

commented
      Editing a comment
      "Just lol at sedfast the only time the forum...with ANY DRAMA..." yeah, sorry man. FWIW I do read your posts, and have used 3-bounce successfully several times since you commented on my post.

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

maybe we can do sometype of crowfounding too...or whatever is called

Just lol at sedfast the only time the forum and the traffic and members come back is with ANY DRAMA, or bullshit, extremely sad... Look at all the members logged in just lol
    Yeah some donations or something would work, I don't really think actual hosting expanses are high at all, isn't some basic hosting for a website which doesn't get a lof views like 20-50$ a month somebody correct me if I am wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by SexualHero View Post

Yeah some donations or something would work, I don't really think actual hosting expanses are high at all, isn't some basic hosting for a website which doesn't get a lof views like 20-50$ a month somebody correct me if I am wrong ?
      its manageable.

i think the "cost" is more the workload on the it side of things - time needed.
      - Updating software and the likes
      - Designs above the build in functionality
      - Time spend on admin and the likes
      - Issues eg spam, hacks, virus etc
      - maintenance
      - community management
      can be minimised and shared but will take attention and effort.
      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

If be willing to pay a few bucks a month if I could do it as a lump sum payment as well

Comment

This is very sad news. I was only on here for a short time, but I learned so much from reading so many threads that I can honestly say that this forum changed my life. I still have a long way to go, and I would like to be a part of this community, wherever it moves.

Comment

I did not feel like promoting this here, but Chase is working on a new forum with the help of many of the old posters here. The forum will be detached from girlschase.com (but share same tech guys and same server). The forum will be up soon. This is where I will be, in addition to most of my friends from here, including posters who do not post much anymore.
            Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
            - Still Rocking
            - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
            - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
              Editing a comment
              www.skilledseducer.com

It will be public, free and impartial.

This is not something Chase does for business, at least no short-term. It is more a community action pushed by myself, Bacchus, Gunwitch, Sparxx, pelusita and many others.

We convinced Chase to do it since we trust him. His business model is not based on attacking competitors but offering better products (or different products, such as a consistent blog). This is why trust him, in addition to the fact the guy is an oldschool masfer.

• MarkA

MarkA

commented
              Editing a comment
              This will be great if it happens. Let's have Reddit as a backup option just in case.

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
              Editing a comment
              I have a confirmation that the forum will be up the 22nd of may.

alright guys so lets just wait on chase i guess...lets not be all over the place everybody...(i guess we can do the reddit temporarily)

Comment

Sucks to hear about this forum. But I'm down for chase's new forum and if there's a downtime in between whatever other option.

Comment

Iím glad there will be a new forum but yes, will there be a downtime between this one and the new? And if so, where will we go in the meantime?

Comment

New forum will be up around the 22nd of mai. URL: www.skilledseducer.com
                  Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
                  - Still Rocking
                  - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                  - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Working...
                  X