Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT DO YOU PREFER AS THE NEW NEXTASF PLATFORM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New forum coming up the 22nd of may.

www.skilledseducer.com

For puas only, no KJ's, no bullshit.

Comment

I personally think you guys are insane to try to use Reddit.

If the group is going to be open to the public, the sjws and feminists will eat you guys alive. You will be labelled a hate subreddit or whatever other label is popular at the time.

I do not think hosting on the big tech platforms is a good idea especially for the long term.

Also the Reddit algorithm will feature the stuff that gets the most upvotes so you'll be seeing nothing but dozens of posts with titles like "You are enough" or "All game is inner game" or whatever SOUNDS good.

If you guys have never used Reddit, I'm pretty sure they're not going to welcome an old school seduction group like this with open arms.

I like Reddit a lot, it has a lot of really cool groups. But I REALLY think it's a bad platform for an old school seduction group like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Velasco View Post

It will be a forum about game. online game is not game. The subreddit should be an invite-only for cold approachers (beginners, intermediates, and advanced) only. any users asking questions about online game, should be banned. as there are other forums for that.

This in my opinion is the best way to maintain a high quality community.
        whoever makes the forum, can choose to do whatever they please..... And we will probably join and be thankful, but there is fact and there is opinion....

Online is not game blah blah is an opinion...

first what is game.- Game is attractive masculine behaviors that give highest odds.... This has been explained to death.

The idea that you put a pic you match and you fuck ==== is fiction not factual.

this is 2019 there will be guys alienated, so much for community... I have learned as much from online guys as cold approaches...(for example the 3 bounced i develop due to online and gotten laid 9 out of 10 girls that go out on a date with me)

Jeffy, popcorn, jmlv,todd, even jabba etc... do cold approach and online, online is just another lead source...

if an outlier that comes to a forum and probably has aspergers talks about online and games online is not a true representation of a gaming segment....

this has been discussed to death...

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post

If the group is going to be open to the public, the sjws and feminists will eat you guys alive. You will be labelled a hate subreddit or whatever other label is popular at the time.

I do not think hosting on the big tech platforms is a good idea especially for the long term.

Also the Reddit algorithm will feature the stuff that gets the most upvotes so you'll be seeing nothing but dozens of posts with titles like "You are enough" or "All game is inner game" or whatever SOUNDS good.

If you guys have never used Reddit, I'm pretty sure they're not going to welcome an old school seduction group like this with open arms.

I like Reddit a lot, it has a lot of really cool groups. But I REALLY think it's a bad platform for an old school seduction group like this.
          Nothing is set in stone, out of the blue the forum closing....

so some guys that want to keep in touch and keep discussing seduction float the idea of a facebook, reddit or whatever....

teevester came with "22nd there will be a forum"

so that will be the answer.... No more people all over the place, cause if not the redditt/facebook will have a quick death or the new forum since there will not be participation.

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

www.skilledseducer.com

What about aspiring PUAs like myself? I only do online cause itís the only way I can get laid. Iíd like to do cold approach but havenít gotten it to work for me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

What about aspiring PUAs like myself? I only do online cause itís the only way I can get laid. Iíd like to do cold approach but havenít gotten it to work for me yet.
              The irony is that everytime I see your name and avatar, I always assume you must "Sarge to the Maximus".

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                Editing a comment
                sarge then you keep going til you get laid...duh!!!! what you want is short cuts and not have to put work in, look at your daygame thread ...you approach and had that awful convo..online you can get away with that ..the quality is lower the desperation is higher ...you can say all that awkward sexual stuff and it works for you ..ONLINE...but because you are too lazy (and yes you are lazy or scared) to try other means of getting women ...you are limited by your niche!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I am lazy. So not being lazy would be incongruent. There's gotta be a way to be lazy and still be able to do daygame.

In sales I'm extremely lazy and don't put in much time. I go out for 2 hours, make $200 and leave.

• Grodmeister General
                Editing a comment
                no no no , lazy as in take shortcuts as in wont ever get the complete skillset, you are trying to do it the way its never been done, so you will continue to get the 6s (there are not 8s we seen the pix) off the net! you gotta learn it the way its properly taught, pua is like a trade , if you take shortcuts you wont learn all the skills of the trade!

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
              The facebook/reddit idea was a fast response because the news of this space closing came without any warning.

Also I'm all in for joining Chase's new forum and abandoning the reddit idea, no problem.
              I think we all just don't want to be homeless

Comment

@Teeevster:

Who from the NexASF forum is going to get invited to Chase's forum?

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Everyone is welcome to join, as long as they follow the rules and respect the culture of the board. Kind of like this place when this place started out.

• TheHustler

TheHustler

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OK thanks

Originally posted by TheHustler View Post
                @Teeevster:

Who from the NexASF forum is going to get invited to Chase's forum?
                Everyone except me Iím guessing :P

Comment

Everyone except me Iím guessing :P

Comment

It is going to be a public forum, which everyone is welcome to join, as long as they adhere to the rules, and respect the overall mission and culture of the seduction community. The rules will be stricter - than here. You are more than welcome to join. It won't be a privat board.

-Teevster

Comment

It is going to be a public forum, which everyone is welcome to join, as long as they adhere to the rules, and respect the overall mission and culture of the seduction community. The rules will be stricter - than here. You are more than welcome to join. It won't be a privat board.

-Teevster
                      I appreciate that thank you. Looking forward to truly learning game.

Comment

May be late to the party...

A place like this needs privacy, therefore a partly members-only forum would best. Wouldn't join a FB group where you have people who work for MZ read and censor the content.

Comment

Originally posted by Delenclos View Post
                          May be late to the party...

A place like this needs privacy, therefore a partly members-only forum would best. Wouldn't join a FB group where you have people who work for MZ read and censor the content.
                          Good Looking Loser has a members only forum that is unsearchable by google. Perhaps we could do the same thing

Comment

• Delenclos

Delenclos

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I wouldn't seal it off completely. If all parts were members-only, it would discourage new members. This forum has a good mix with some parts only visible to members and the dark forums that are even more private.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good idea. Make it so the private areas can’t be quoted in the non private area as well

www.skilledseducer.com

This place still not up.

Comment

Working...
                          X