Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT DO YOU PREFER AS THE NEW NEXTASF PLATFORM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

This place still not up.
    I saw that. I will wait till monday than email Chase about it (if it hasn't come up before that).

Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

I saw that. I will wait till monday than email Chase about it (if it hasn't come up before that).

Sorry for the delay.
      No worries. Thanks!

Comment

PoB please go ahead with the project, once the other one gets going (if it happens) we can send everybody there...

Comment

Regarding forums, Reddit and expenses... (also referring to recent posts in the other thread ďThe End Is HereĒ) I havenít created the subreddit yet, it seems that at least Teevster isnít really up for it and itís probably not a good idea to further fracture the community... I have both the technical expertise (probably) and the money (~$100 / year) to set up a forum, but (1) Iím not going to be the one moderating it (and Iíve no idea how much work it is), and (2) Iím worried about having my identity exposed (and frankly so should be everyone else, because you donít know me... though Iím happy to meet in London).

Though I wonder if itís not the best solution that the forum is owned by a pickup company, that way at least someone has a vested interest in keeping it alive and orderly...

In any case obviously I canít *really* be considered a member of this community, as I donít contribute any useful content... Iím not in the field so I donít havy any relevant field-tested experience, Iíve spent most of my life so far in LTRs... but Iíve Learned a lot from you guys (and the original mASF and TRP and YaReally) about inner game and improving myself as a man, and Iím interested in ďgameĒ as in social skills and meeting people, so I really want this to continue...

Comment

Originally posted by go beyond View Post

Regarding forums, Reddit and expenses... (also referring to recent posts in the other thread ďThe End Is HereĒ) I havenít created the subreddit yet, it seems that at least Teevster isnít really up for it and itís probably not a good idea to further fracture the community... I have both the technical expertise (probably) and the money (~$100 / year) to set up a forum, but (1) Iím not going to be the one moderating it (and Iíve no idea how much work it is), and (2) Iím worried about having my identity exposed (and frankly so should be everyone else, because you donít know me... though Iím happy to meet in London).

Though I wonder if itís not the best solution that the forum is owned by a pickup company, that way at least someone has a vested interest in keeping it alive and orderly...

In any case obviously I canít *really* be considered a member of this community, as I donít contribute any useful content... Iím not in the field so I donít havy any relevant field-tested experience, Iíve spent most of my life so far in LTRs... but Iíve Learned a lot from you guys (and the original mASF and TRP and YaReally) about inner game and improving myself as a man, and Iím interested in ďgameĒ as in social skills and meeting people, so I really want this to continue...
            go ahead and set it up we can have some of the moderators here go there, just go ahead and set it up...or we are doing reddit...contact pob please(we can also cheap in expenses if we have to)

If the other comes up we can then go all over there

Comment

hasn't chase already got a forum though? (https://boards.girlschase.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
                hasn't chase already got a forum though? (https://boards.girlschase.com)
                the new one will be independent for what i understand, that one is for chase fans etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

the new one will be independent for what i understand, that one is for chase fans etc...
                  I emailed Chase about the delay.

The thing with Chase is that his projects are always delayed, which sucks, but he always does the job perfectly, oftentimes even better than anticipated. I promise quality here guys! The forum is also built upon complaints and suggestions from veterans.

I will keep you guys updated.

-Teevster

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Normal w these type of projects. No stress!

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                  PoB please go ahead with the project, once the other one gets going (if it happens) we can send everybody there...
                  I cannot create boards yet with my account!

There was another poster who could....If he can do it we can all join and continue there.

Comment

this shit should go straight fucking craigslist html

Comment

ATTENTION: THE REDDIT COMMUNITY IS UP AND RUNNING

(we should all thank go beyond for creating it)

just search for masf.

it's a private board so you need to ask permission to join

Comment

Working...
                      X