X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Gignac
    started a topic is chlamydia a dhv?

is chlamydia a dhv?

if you get chlamydia is that a dhv cuz preselection or dlv because it's dirty and annoying.

I know it's funny af but I'm truly undecided.

• Jack Gignac
    commented on 's reply
    hey teevz I don't appreciate the worrisome comment because almost everything that you said I already knew. this was kind of a tongue in cheek topic. I had unprotected vaginal with 4 women since I last got tested. one was a plate and she claims that she's only been sleeping with me. another was a virgin (for sure because I broke the hymen) the other seemed like a very inexperienced korean girl so I really doubt it was her and the other one who I thought was most likely candidate we spoke very candidly about it and she said she tested too after I told her and she didn't have it (unless she's lieing). I use condoms vast majority of times just occassionally I have a slip up because I'd accidentally jerk off like 5 times or it would be like the 3rd round and I can't perform unless it's raw (I try to limit this now) or if it's a virgin and I know i'm clean (the virgin i tapped right after I was freshly tested I wouldn't if I was sketched out). the itchiness occurred right after a blowjob from someone who seemed extremely promiscuous but I didn't realize how much of a slut they were until after the sex.

I got tested it was chlamydia for sure. and no actually you can get chlamydia from blowjobs. for example I had a threesome with my guy friend and a girl. she gave me a blowjob when I had chlamydia we both did protected vaginal on her. He caught chlamydia and she didn't because the bacteria remained in her mouth somehow but her stomach killed it. I do a lot of group sex so it might've happen in one of those scenarios.

• Teevster
    commented on 's reply
    The transmission rate of chlamydia from mouth to dick is low. Getting chlamydia in once throat is also rare, and it usually cures itself on its own pretty quickly. So this is rather unlikely. Gonorrhea is more easily transmissible through oral, but also far more unlikely than vaginal sex.

I think you got it from unprotected vaginal sex.

Or you could have just caught an urinary tracts infection. Did you get tested or are you just speculating?

You can get herpes, hpv and chlamydia/gonorrhea in your throat, but the symptoms are usually those of a lesser throat infection. I would not be too concerned about it. Herpes can be screened out through taking a look first, but sometimes the virus is deep inside her opening etc... but I do not see this as any more risky practice than kissing random girls (which I rarely do unless there is a high chance of banging them).

HPV CAN POTENTIALLY lead to throat cancer, but again only 2 out of 100 types of HPV can in some circumstances lead to cancer. If that is a worry to oyu, talk to your GP and take the vaccine for those 2 strains that are potentially cancerous.

And for god sake, learn a bit about STD's.... you clearly know too little, which is the most worrysome aspect here.

-Teevster

• Jack Gignac
    replied
    Originally posted by Teevster View Post
    According to your theory, being HIV positive should maybe be a DHV too? I was HIV for positive for some days (false positive/false reactive). It did not feel like a DHV.
    crazy so the girl that I thought I could've got it from didn't have it (unless she's lieing). meaning that I probably got it from a blowjob. damn. I guess I gotta be more selective on who I let suck the d and just stick to handjob to get me warmed up.

what about going down on girls? I like to go down cuz good practice. I think I have it pretty covered though so maybe more selective like only for girls I'd wanna make plates do it on.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Gignac
    replied
    Originally posted by Teevster View Post

Well the thing is chlamydia is a problem... IF you have a lot of sex. Why? Because chlamydia increases your chances of getting Hepatitis C (there is a vaccine for A and B - take it if you haven't already) and HIV - which are no joke.

The problem with this subject is that people know nothing about HIV and hepatitis. They should read up on it. There are just way too many misconception. This is a GREAT ressource: http://www.aidsmap.com/

Few things you should keep in mind:
    - Yes it is true that it is hard to get HIV through vaginal intercourse, but HIV-1 strain C is actually (more) easily transmitted through the pussy (so the low rate of HIV transmission thourh vaginal sex is just an average of all HIV strains without taking other factors into consideration)
    - Chlamydia and other infections increases the transmission risk approx 10 times. Good reason to get tested and cured.
    - Herpes also increases the risk
    - Period - don't fuck girls on their period.
    - Social cultural background - eastern Europe (especially Russian minorities), west-Africa, and so on.... are risk groups to watch out for.
    - Girls who do drugs are more dangerous, even if they only take coke. They are more likely hang in circles where people do inject, and hence fuck substance abusers. Also coke snorting can be cause HIV and hepatitis transmission through sharing straws with blood on. I know a guy who got hepatitis C that way.

Also, people say the rate of HIV transmission is low, but this is very relative. Factors above plays in but also the viral load of the person you are fucking. If the person you are fucking is on meds, there is barely any risks, but if you have chlamydia and you fuck a girl who has HIV but doesn't know about it (high viral load) or worse, just got it (acute HIV infection), well then you are fucked. If that were to take place, head to the emergency room and ask for PEP (day after pill for HIV).

Hope this info will make you more responsible.
    I'm pretty sure I got the chlamydia from a blowjob not unprotected sex. I only had unprotected sex with 4 girls since my last full on sti test. I go to sex clubs and will get a blowjob from like 5 different girls in a night

Leave a comment:

• allmyfriendsaredead
    replied
    there are some far fetched hypothetical situations. where it could be a dhv. these are possible but unlikely. one such scenario would be if you hooked up with dicaprioís gf and there were like ten people there and itís easily verified. you contract clamydia from her. you then create a beef with leo blaming him for the std. everyone in hollywood knows you as the guy who got burnt by leoís gf. there are tons of crazy situations where it could be a dhv. but ultimately they look gross.

women dont picture you getting stds by sleeping with the local models and hired guns. they picture you getting it from a prostitute or drunk fat chick at 1:30 am. unless thereís something that clearly demonstrates it was contracted in a high value manner, it is going to be inherently very low value. so low that to offset how low it is you would have to demonstrate incredible value(getting it from an a list starlet)

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    commented on 's reply
    Mature women ain't my thing, but whatever floats your boat.

• allmyfriendsaredead
    replied
    if you got it from a celebrity or the queen of emgland it would be a dhv. if you got it from a tranny hooker then no.

Leave a comment:

• POB
    commented on 's reply
    If I remember correctly, for guys to have dick cancer because of HPV, they have to achieve these conditions:
    1) get the "cancer" type of HPV
    2) develop warts
    3) stay with those warts for a long period of time without any treatment

But yes, most types will disappear on their own once the immune system recovers.

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah the CDC says everyone sexually active gets HPV at some point in their life: https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm

HPV is just warts/skin tags. Its most common among athletes, anywhere where there's sweaty skin to skin contact. So sex and sports are where you get them the most.

Certain strains of HPV prefer certain areas of the body, but you can get any strain anywhere so a lot of people get genital warts from themselves. A virgin can have genital warts. Monogamous couples can get genital warts if one of them gets a wart on another part of the body. Not a big deal. I've had them from time to time and never had a girl have an issue.

You can get cancer from HPV the same way you can get cancer from every health issue you google. Its very rare, most common when a girl with a poor immune system (often HIV positive) gets a wart on her cervix and leaves it untreated for years.

• Teevster
    commented on 's reply
    The body will get rid of HPV by itself, but sometimes the body reacts in a way that it shouldn't and that's when you have cancer. Now I know the vaccine does not cover you for the 100 types of vaccine but it covers you for the 4 of them that gives warts and those that can lead to cancer. Most HPV (there are 100's and only two types can potentiall give cancer) are not dangerous does not give any symptoms and disappear on its own. I don't need a vaccine for that.

• POB
    commented on 's reply
    Also the vaccines don't cover the whole spectrum, so you can still catch a different load even after you've taken it

• POB
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, HPV it's no biggie...AS LONG AS YOU TREAT IT PROPERLY.
    My doctor prescribed vitamins (not kidding) and a 6 month period of blood and visual tests lasting 2 whole years.
    After that I only had the anti-bodies, which meant the viral load was not even appearing on the test, thus rendering the risk of me infecting anybody else very close to zero.

Plus he did a full-on analysis of the warts after they were removed (def not recommended, because they don't anesthetize your dick when they take them of).

• Teevster
    commented on 's reply
    Just get the HPV vaccine.... and you will not have to think about this anymore. You can even take one that not only protects you against the ones that can POTENTIALLY give cancer, but also those that are VERY LIKELY to give warts.

HPV is no big deal compared to hepatitis and HIV. But that's just me I guess...

Hepatitis can also be dodged with the Twinrix vaccine (around 150 usd), but it does not protect against hepatitis C and E. The cure for C (way more common than E) is expensive and most public healthcare and insurances won't pay for it. The current cost is around 100 000 USD.

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by POB View Post
    A former FB of mine once called me out of the blue to ask me if HPV was a dangerous condition!
    That chick was really scared because she was super young, had a fiance and was worried anything bad would happen to him.

She knew I was knowledgeable because I said I already had it, but it was 100% cured when we got together (the anti-bodies still appear on all my blood tests).
    I told her the treatment was gonna take a while and could be very annoying, but that everything was ok and she could sleep in peace.

So no dhv, STDs are scary as fuck, specially to young chicks ....and also to the majority of population who has no clue (until they catch one and go research about it, of course).
    hpv is the most common and is not curable, they have to go and remove or freeze it and prevents the symptoms but could cause cancer....

i had an ex with herpes and she told her ex and he only fuck her in the ass(he is a dumb ass easiest way to catch something is the ass)... very sad, she was all fucked in the head..I told her is not big deal...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X