Heh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh

Gotta say...Dilbert has done very well for himself!

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post
      Gotta say...Dilbert has done very well for himself!
      I was just thinking that. Think he got mystery or some pua to help with his game?

Comment

He's 61, she's 30, ex model, divorced w/2 daughters. If you are rich, famous, and not overly weird/toxic/psycho, you can get a quality girlfriend easily. That's not pickup. And she could be weird/toxic/psycho, but keeping it under control until they are married. Old guys with money are targets for exploitative women.
        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

That's a good line. Stolen.

Comment

i read a book of this dude, he knows about the community i think he knows game., he has great charisma, personality, confidence, money,status..

the dude has money and status, and she has kids provider hunting probably...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

provider hunting probably...
              Screen-Shot-2017-06-13-at-06.50.31.png

looks like it

http://blog.aaronsleazy.com/index.ph...erstand-women/

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                Editing a comment
                A screenshot from a video can be very deceiving, this is a common tactic used to misrepresent something, so I immediately get red flags whenever I see this tactic being used. There's multiple frames/second, you can find a frame that tells whatever story you like when you isolate like this. Would be curious to see the actual video, its gone. Without that I'm drawing no conclusions or thoughts.

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                haha that's exactly why its gone. It wasn't a good look for him (I remember watching it 2 years ago. it was cringe as fuck). And everybody in the comments section wrote about how it looked like he was holding her captive.

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                Editing a comment
                Word. Its still hard to evaluate a LTR by any particular moment, girls can get moody for who knows what reason sometimes, but that lends more credibility to the claim.
            Working...
            X