Roosh removing all seduction threads June 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosh removing all seduction threads June 1

In line with his recent religious conversion, Roosh has just announced that all seduction material will be removed from his forum June 1. And the only pre-marital contact that can be referenced going forward is kissing. (Not joking.)

In other words, shutting down this forum June 1 will be a missed opportunity.

But I guess it would be a boost for any new alternatives starting soon.

Roost always struck me as a nut tbh

Comment

Madness lol.

There's so many try-hard wannabe 'alpha' men there and it's mainly all about sugar daddy 'game' or 'travel to Asia if you wanna get laid' ''game'' tbh, BUT at least there was still a fair few practical 'game' threads too with advice and stuff (which is more than I can say about most PUA forums nowadays. Especially once RSD forums went awol).

Crazy times!

Comment

Milleneals don't care about seduction they just want to cry about looks, and women hypergamy etc...Just my thoughts....

with the former seducers here is the pattern:

- bang a lot of girls

- settle down with the "one"

- get dump by the "one"

- go manosphere whinning... red pill and the rest of the none sense

- dream about settling with wife and kids or go religion or both...

^ they all are just trying to fill a void... Krauser, even jabba talking about all this stuff lately

Comment

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that first bit (bang a lot of girls) isn't often the case tbh! I've always suspected that roosh wasn't a successful PUA for what it's worth. I think people get into it, lose faith, and then go all 'MGTOW', 'redpill' etc, personally. Some obviously do OK but get dumped by 'the one' as you say, but not most.

But yes, as I said ages ago after kind of researching trends amongst PUA communities, faith in actual 'game' (i.e - making a girl want you even if you are broke and ugly) is at an all time low! It's like non-existant. People consider it like believing in the tooth fairy. Compare discussions now to the mysterymethod days and it's like night and day. Whether they're right in their beliefs in another issue lol

Was fun whilst it lasted, though. As I say, rooshv was full of nutters, but there were a handful of posters there who i'm gonna miss

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with subterfuge. When I first got into game I was drawn to it because the idea was that I could change my circumstances consciously through persuasion. Nowadays “game” advice is all about either you have the circumstances or you don’t and nothing can be done. which is s huge victim mentality. I.e. I can’t get laid because I don’t have looks or status or money. Game back in the day didn’t need any of that.

Even posters on this forum more often than not advocating sugar daddy game or provider game which some guys like me just can’t do.

Not to mention that having a “I can get better and anything is possible” mindset is more likely to yield good results than a “I accept my fate” mindset

Are you sure this is real? Didn’t Roosh “convert” to Islam a while ago?

Comment

Originally posted by go beyond View Post
          Are you sure this is real? Didn’t Roosh “convert” to Islam a while ago?
          https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72750.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72750.html

Comment

i'm currently saving a few of my favourite threads. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled an RSDNation at some point and just pulled the plug on it completely

Comment

The wording of his announcement gave me the impression he would wipe all game threads beyond courting Becky Sue at the church social.

Comment

Wow... I always thought religion was for losers who couldn't internally generate a meaning / purpose for life and needed to outsource it...

Blue pill: Ignorance, denial of nature
                Red pill: Truth through materialism (muscles, women, money, status)
                Black pill: Acceptance of one's powerlessness, withdrawal from materialist society
                God pill: Submission to God's will
                but now I'm sure! (Too snarky?)

An the other hand, as long as it makes him happy...

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
                i'm currently saving a few of my favourite threads. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled an RSDNation at some point and just pulled the plug on it completely

Can you share a few?

Comment

Originally posted by go beyond View Post

Wow... I always thought religion was for losers who couldn't internally generate a meaning / purpose for life and needed to outsource it...

but now I'm sure! (Too snarky?)

An the other hand, as long as it makes him happy...

Can you share a few?
                  roosh goes from one extreme to another, the typical dude that over goes to one end of the spectrum:

-from pick up

-to red pill

- to black pill

-to mrm

- to right wing

- now to god

In life you can not be an extremist, now even with the god pilll extremist is going to back fire then _____ new pill.... I actually feel bad for the dude, the dude can't seem to find happiness...

Comment

That's a shame the forum had quality information especially for intel of places to go when traveling.

I think this absurd lunacy on the part of roosh (and Krauser, and others) is associated with the basic problem of devoting your life to pickup being counter to the principles of Way of the Superior Man. One should have a meaningful mission in life as top priority, and women only serve as entertainment to give you proper rest on your path to get there. Making them the focal point is unhealthy (at least not for the entirely of young adulthood), what happens when you've peaked in the quality of girls you are banging and the quantity doesn't do much for you anymore? Then life gets meaningless. Some of these guys recover by teaching, then they make others happy and get fulfilment from that, but it seems like almost everyone who is just a professional mPUA for its own sake ends up sick of chasing the stronger sexual high and begins to detest it and falls out, but instead of learning the proper lesson, they think the solution involves women again and go for the complete utter stupidity of married family life (and of course, as we all know, we'll hear from then within five years after they've been divorced and are even more jaded, but now also much poorer).

Comment

Originally posted by Tank_ View Post
                      That's a shame the forum had quality information especially for intel of places to go when traveling.

I think this absurd lunacy on the part of roosh (and Krauser, and others) is associated with the basic problem of devoting your life to pickup being counter to the principles of Way of the Superior Man. One should have a meaningful mission in life as top priority, and women only serve as entertainment to give you proper rest on your path to get there. Making them the focal point is unhealthy (at least not for the entirely of young adulthood), what happens when you've peaked in the quality of girls you are banging and the quantity doesn't do much for you anymore? Then life gets meaningless. Some of these guys recover by teaching, then they make others happy and get fulfilment from that, but it seems like almost everyone who is just a professional mPUA for its own sake ends up sick of chasing the stronger sexual high and begins to detest it and falls out, but instead of learning the proper lesson, they think the solution involves women again and go for the complete utter stupidity of married family life (and of course, as we all know, we'll hear from then within five years after they've been divorced and are even more jaded, but now also much poorer).
                      Yeah i don't get that either.... Even steve jabba falling in that camp of buying a house in lala land, growing his food with a girl and couple of kids....

There are some other issues with all these guys...The guys who do this right are guys that have a mixture of mains and fuck buddies or serial monogamy...

it seems this guys just went fbs fbs fbs fbs ons ons ons.... That will totally burn you out...

I doubt anybody put women as a mission, it just looks like that, but the main problem is not having at least every couple of years main relationships vs fb... no the mission stuff...

Happened to chitown maverick, manson, rld etc....

Comment

That’s a good point Tank. Without a mission, ideological posturing seems to often take its place. I see this outside of PU too, ideology becomes identity instead of accomplishment/process becoming identity. In the absence of a mission to stand on, people end up standing on belief systems. Thus, you end up with the egotistical spiritualists, in all their various forms, who are essentially living a life being an oxymoron.

Comment

Working...
                        X