Oneitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oneitis

so I got oneitis for a girl I was having sex with consistently / dating for 5 months.

she basically dumped me. there was a period 2.5 months in were she said she wanted something more and then I stuck to my guns and continued it being open.

I'm feeling all sorts of ways about it. I was willing to try and make it work but she wasn't so I have no choice but to move on. Thing is though I was hooking up with tons of other girls but yeah none of them I liked as much as her. Some yes even physically were better but she was closest to the total package for me.

my AA was sky high today as well and was only able to make 1 approach and got a boyfriend objection.

philosophically it seems best to be 'married to the game'. but practically I also feel tremendous regret that I should have tried to 'cash in' with this girl.

at the same time though, if she's willing to let go that easily perhaps she would be just as much of a savage if things got serious.

I think I also fear that I don't have the energy to bounce back and/or get girls of her quality. She's 18, ivy league educated, imo a 9 or a 10. her parents are still together. she doesn't do drugs or has any tattoos. Nearly perfect and I feel like I fucked up an amazing opportunity. I was nit picking that she didn't want to go to the gym with me and try new things but damn.

she was just living in the framework established by society. she is hot and young, therefore the most desirable, and she is supposed to have a boyfriend. it’s a common belief. most hot young girls have boyfriends. if you weren’t willing there were ten guys who are willing. you’re unwillingness to date her made you temporarily more attractive. but you failed to really game her.

after that much time had you truly gamed her, her world view would be in line with yours. if in the unlikely event she gave you the ultimatum despite your steadfast dedication to your principles so long as you did not make contact she would have surely contacted you within a couple months maybe longer, at which point you get to start over. the problem is you waivered. she gave you the ultimatum and you looked wishy washy. she has too many options to be wasting her time on indecisive chodes. the next you in line is probably rich and better looking than you. you’re playing her game. she always wins her game

youre big problem is coming from scarcity with highest value girls. like she’s different than all the other girls. while it is true that some girls are “higher value” and “different” there is actually an abundance of high value girls. so while you’re not gonna be fucking a new girl like her every week, you will get more opportunities. just knowing that you can get the best girls is the abundance mentality necessary to do just that. it doesn’t sound like you think you deserve the best girls.

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
      Editing a comment
      i’ll elaborate slightly. this is 100% an inner game issue. there’s really nothing you can do besides come to terms with why it is you don’t feel like your enough.

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
    she was just living in the framework established by society. she is hot and young, therefore the most desirable, and she is supposed to have a boyfriend. it’s a common belief. most hot young girls have boyfriends. if you weren’t willing there were ten guys who are willing. you’re unwillingness to date her made you temporarily more attractive. but you failed to really game her.

after that much time had you truly gamed her, her world view would be in line with yours. if in the unlikely event she gave you the ultimatum despite your steadfast dedication to your principles so long as you did not make contact she would have surely contacted you within a couple months maybe longer, at which point you get to start over. the problem is you waivered. she gave you the ultimatum and you looked wishy washy. she has too many options to be wasting her time on indecisive chodes. the next you in line is probably rich and better looking than you. you’re playing her game. she always wins her game

youre big problem is coming from scarcity with highest value girls. like she’s different than all the other girls. while it is true that some girls are “higher value” and “different” there is actually an abundance of high value girls. so while you’re not gonna be fucking a new girl like her every week, you will get more opportunities. just knowing that you can get the best girls is the abundance mentality necessary to do just that. it doesn’t sound like you think you deserve the best girls.
    she totally dumped me 2 weeks ago. one of main reasons too is because she lives 1 hour away and went back home to live with her parents. she was living on campus for uni like 10 minutes away from me so was easier then. after I said I wanted to keep it open sexually I also used the wrong words and said 'I don't think we're right for each other'. she took that as a sign to close off emotionally and keep it sexual and kept pulling away the feels as I increased feels.

i think i'm deserving of high value girls it's rather that I think it takes work to find them and find ones that will be cooperative. I feel a tremendous amount of regret because I feel this was a lost opportunity. In retrospect though as well if she stayed stuck wrapped around my finger like the way she was the first few months I probably would've abused the power anyways and continued having orgys on the weekend. so perhaps it's a wake up call to actually try a relationship. I mean i've actually tried going mono

philosophically though I believe if it's the right match the title won't matter. I told her this and we'd continue hanging out but she's always go back to her default 'frame'. there's lots of little things that happened so it's hard to put together the pieces to see what really was the deciding factor or if it was just incompatibility at the end of the day

she didn't ultimatum me I was actually willing to try and be her boyfriend but she didn't want too. I wanted to give it a try. (maybe saved me end of the day though cuz I think monogamy gives a tremendous amount of power away)

Comment

blackdragon was saying don't make your a main a 9 or 10 because they're scarce and then they'll have too much bargaining power in a relationship. make 8.5 main and fuck on the side

Comment

When a girl dumps the guys, makes you go through those feelings of regret, unworthines, onites, let me prove her you made a mistake, i never find another one which will make me feel like she did etc....

Keep doing your thing cut all contact, in 3-6 months she may ping you or not... In about 1 to 3 years you may find a similar girl...

the reason bd says that is cause 9-10 live in a different reality and is more of a headache than is worth in general.... 8 is the sweet spot for mains or some diamond in the rough...

You can easily take an 8 to a 9 with fixer upper game...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          When a girl dumps the guys, makes you go through those feelings of regret, unworthines, onites, let me prove her you made a mistake, i never find another one which will make me feel like she did etc....

Keep doing your thing cut all contact, in 3-6 months she may ping you or not... In about 1 to 3 years you may find a similar girl...

the reason bd says that is cause 9-10 live in a different reality and is more of a headache than is worth in general.... 8 is the sweet spot for mains or some diamond in the rough...

You can easily take an 8 to a 9 with fixer upper game...

I think she might ping me in sept when she's back in my city for school or not who knows. she seems like one of those unicorns though. u know how like a lot of those really good 18 year olds that aren't too crazy just end up getting boyfriends for a really long time. I feel if I wasn't super psycho we could've been that but I have so much abundance that's extremely hard for me to give up the player lifestyle to try. When I was finally willing to try though she was busy trying to detach.

I hope I can try to find a replacement over summer of similar quality. I can't remember the last time I had oneitis crazy. I'm at over 700 lays right now. Like I've banged girls as hot as her but one who has all the characteristics though like 9-10 to me, good family, smart, reliable, and super into you (at the time). really hard to find

skillz you're older now i'm 28 and this girl is 18. I think also kinda fear like as a goodlooking guy with not much wealth that this was my chance to cash in you know what I mean? I don't know that many guys older then me that pull hotter so makes me kinda scared cuz i'm on the cutting edge of this shit. I guess if you travel to higher SMV
          locations though

she came into my life as a surprise though. I viewed my lifestyle as a system and kept my game going like a machine and the women as employees. a relationship is different and puts a lot more eggs in one basket. I like it the idea of family etc. idealistically but realistically seems the system approach is what works

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post

I hope I can try to find a replacement over summer of similar quality. I can't remember the last time I had oneitis crazy. I'm at over 700 lays right now. Like I've banged girls as hot as her but one who has all the characteristics though like 9-10 to me, good family, smart, reliable, and super into you (at the time). really hard to find

skillz you're older now i'm 28 and this girl is 18. I think also kinda fear like as a goodlooking guy with not much wealth that this was my chance to cash in you know what I mean? I don't know that many guys older then me that pull hotter so makes me kinda scared cuz i'm on the cutting edge of this shit. I guess if you travel to higher SMV locations though

another one of your posts, i have 10 hb 10s all want to suck my dick, but i don't know which one to choose, and my lay count is important for you guys to remember it changes by 200 every post... I mean how many times do i have to tell you this lol...

so since you have not money and you are going by the retarded smv you think you can not get another girl like that... Then that is a self fulfilling prophecy.....

guy reach their prime in their 30s not in their 20s as long as you keep in shape and the rest.... as you get older you will get better quality, more experience, more centered and become more picky and you will like a bit older women and start seeing girls different in most cases...

Comment

another one of your posts, i have 10 hb 10s all want to suck my dick, but i don't know which one to choose, and my lay count is important for you guys to remember it changes by 200 every post... I mean how many times do i have to tell you this lol...

so since you have not money and you are going by the retarded smv you think you can not get another girl like that... Then that is a self fulfilling prophecy.....

guy reach their prime in their 30s not in their 20s as long as you keep in shape and the rest.... as you get older you will get better quality, more experience, more centered and become more picky and you will like a bit older women and start seeing girls different in most cases...

like I said, I get girls as hot as her but total package beyond looks is rare. it's 700 right now cuz of the sex club I can get like 3-5 lays on a saturday remember. I've been going once a week for 6+ months combined with other game.

maaaan younger women are the best c'mon. I think just most older guys can't get them that easily so since they can't get traction I guess your mind naturally loses attraction to them

like i had massive AA yesterday at the mall and instead of getting excited and attracted to some hot girls pass by my mind was thinking she's probably gunna be a bitch and hurt my feelings etc. the first day after she officially dumped me I actually kiss closed a ukranian girl even hotter then her who was 18 and made me feel better but she wouldn't pull or set up meet. it def is a scarcity thing so I think I might put a lot of effort into finding someone that makes me feel as good as her.

i know it doesn't sound healthy but honestly think it's the only thing that will work. it's summer right now and yeah you say it might take 1-3 years to find a girl as good but as elon musk says if everyone works 40 hours a week and you're working 100 a week you'll accomplished what they accomplish 2.5x faster (not saying i'm gunna spend 100 hours a week finding replacement but u know what I mean!)

also I spend a lot of time fucking girls lower then her quality so if I keep the sex to a minimum and use that energy/time for higher quality I think I can do it by end of summer if I execute shit well. if I travel I know I can find better easily but I don't have the moneys and going to 2nd world shit holes has it's own problems

Comment

Going for a verbalized open relationship with a high value super hot 18 year old (or young girl in general, who isn't outwardly involved in some kind of counter culture) will be a bust 999 times out of 1000 if not more. The relationship ended as soon as you decided to make that your move, was just a matter of time after that.

The OLTRs you read about are either counter-culture girls (type 1s or whatever) or older burned girls. Those are your greens and yellows for a serious relationship that is a verbalized OLTR. Everyone else will be red. Not yellow. Red.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                  Going for a verbalized open relationship with a high value super hot 18 year old (or young girl in general, who isn't outwardly involved in some kind of counter culture) will be a bust 999 times out of 1000 if not more. The relationship ended as soon as you decided to make that your move, was just a matter of time after that.

The OLTRs you read about are either counter-culture girls (type 1s or whatever) or older burned girls. Those are your greens and yellows. Everyone else will be red. Not yellow. Red.
                  yeah LMAO. it's miracle that she stuck around as long as she did to be honest. it was hard to choose though I had extreme sexual abundance more then any other time in my life but also possibly the best prospect to settle down with in my life. I was trying to have it all. Same time though I was willing to give her everything that I would give her if she were to be my mono girlfriend I just want to keep my orgys going once or twice a week.

I think 18 year olds also don't know their value. She got a job in a high end place for summer though so will be exposed to ballers so might also be good as gone.

for what it's worth she still stalks my insta stories

Comment

maaaan younger women are the best c'mon. I think just most older guys can't get them that easily so since they can't get traction I guess your mind naturally loses attraction to them
                    yes younger women relative to your age are best in Most cases, not all... And the rationalization is not true either... Are you attracted to girls that are hot and are 12 year olds???? is similar how you will see them in most cases.... Just wait till you get to that age.

it takes 1 to 3 years on average to find a game changer type girl were you feel massively pair bonded and the rest....In my experience.

Comment

yes younger women relative to your age are best in Most cases, not all... And the rationalization is not true either... Are you attracted to girls that are hot and are 12 year olds???? is similar how you will see them in most cases.... Just wait till you get to that age.

it takes 1 to 3 years on average to find a game changer type girl were you feel massively pair bonded and the rest....In my experience.
                      one thing learned from this is u can still pair bond at 700+ lays so players are not destroyed emotionally like many claim. skillz we gotta chill irl. my city u know is really good this time of year and i'll show u the sex club i go to. might be one of the best in the world

I'm attracted to girls puberty and up but stick to the law obviously LMAO

Comment

one thing learned from this is u can still pair bond at 700+ lays so players are not destroyed emotionally like many claim. skillz we gotta chill irl. my city u know is really good this time of year and i'll show u the sex club i go to. might be one of the best in the world

I'm attracted to girls puberty and up but stick to the law obviously LMAO

yeah i understand... Listen in my 20-30 i was attracted to 12-15 still (and doing btw)

from 30-37 i was still attracted and doing (15 and up)

everything started changing around 38

now all that does not mean you will not do them is just stuff changes....

also your taste bud changes, i never did black girls, now i am doing couple of black girls...

Comment

yeah i understand... Listen in my 20-30 i was attracted to 12-15 still (and doing btw)

from 30-37 i was still attracted and doing (15 and up)

everything started changing around 38

now all that does not mean you will not do them is just stuff changes....

also your taste bud changes, i never did black girls, now i am doing couple of black girls...
                          I think black girls have highest level bodies potential. russian girls the best faces. (this girl was russian). double d's, vlat tummy, gorgeous. blonde blue eyed. looks like a hotter version of marilyn monroe. sad and sweet looking eyes. love her to bits.

Comment

I feel like I should've tried to go mono when she really liked me the first 3 months going in. thoughts? thing is though I ideally want a girl from my cultural background and at least open to working out with me. Those were the only 2 things. So I guess for next girl that's of this quality I might try mono.

Was thinking do that and then hang out with gf like twice a week for like 2-4 hours each time. Then focus heavily on work + my purpose and move to a family.

I'm not sure like I always loved sex but I had a dual purpose getting into the game which was fuck as many hot girls as possible but also find an ideal life partner. Ideally I'd also want it to be open but also if I have kids for the kids to be my own but it seems like the higher quality women always move on for someone who will give them monogamy.

I did what I thought was best to give her as much as I'd give a girlfriend besides sexual exclusivity but I guess in her mind the title was really important. Or she just saw some things in me that made me good as a fuck buddy but not as a boyfriend husband? I think she's wrong though but who knows because it's hard to get a super honest answer out of people.

I wouldn't be surprised if she hits me up when she's back living in my city for school in september though. I won't hold my breathe and try to find a replacement. I nearly found someone better the first day out daygaming so I don't think 1-3 years is true. I mean some guys lifetime lay counts is 7 and I've gotten 8 in one night before. I'm sure the same can be done with a high quality OLTR or GF.

Comment

Working...
                            X