girls chase forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girls chase forum

was thinking about getting a head start on new forum. if i join gc forum will it automatically carry over to the new forum?

I think its better to get off the forums ,some people live to just type and argue theory all day on forums but truth be told ive gotten better by not doing that , Im on facebook ina group but i meet people all the time ..I took 2 bootcamps via that group. Forums are inaction ..look at all the theory posts in this forum all these dumbass posts about supplements etc compared to outings in the field. I would collect phone numbers meet up or take bootcamps with coaches this forum stuff is early 2000s!

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
      I think its better to get off the forums ,some people live to just type and argue theory all day on forums but truth be told ive gotten better by not doing that , Im on facebook ina group but i meet people all the time ..I took 2 bootcamps via that group. Forums are inaction ..look at all the theory posts in this forum all these dumbass posts about supplements etc compared to outings in the field. I would collect phone numbers meet up or take bootcamps with coaches this forum stuff is early 2000s!

this is what is wrong with your argument:

-you are in a Facebook group which is a form of exchanging ideas, some people rather do it in forums.

- you assume that people that are in the forums don't go out sarging..

- you assume supplements do not play and important role (they did in my case, since i was deficient in some of those supplements affecting my mood (related to pu), sexual performance (related to pu) and fitness (related to presentation in pu) and the most important HORNINESS (extremely important in pu in my opinion)...

at op chase forum is not correlated to new forum read teevester post here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...w-forum-update

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        - that facebook does not have long drawn out convos like in here , its techniques to use infield and we go out and do em , this shit is a bunch of theory . Even so called top guys like cost of success posts stuff like i havent tested this yet etc ..that would get you flamed out in that facebook group!

- so if no one is posting anything field related or saying they have went infield im suppose to not assume that they arent in field !

-supplements have dick all to do with sarging the idea of this supplement or that is waste of time has zero to do with pua!

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
        Editing a comment
        -first of all the supplements arguements were discover by me by BEING ON THE FIELD with 2 average dudes that were killing it who were on ADERALL, that sparked a discussion on causation/correlation...

Are you over 40 have you field tested supplements?? do you know anything about age related hormone changes?? were did you base your conclusion on https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...dog-in-the-bed
    Working...
    X