Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are 'MAYBE' girls really worth Pursuing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are 'MAYBE' girls really worth Pursuing?

I think this a good topic for guys who are in the field often and are experiencing too much flaking

I recently got this question.

“Justin, what do you do about disrespectful behavior? Such as girls not texting in a normal time frame or making excuses when it comes to meeting up. Not be confused with girls who have no intentions of meeting up, but girls who do want to meet but is putting you as option B rather than A.You never discuss this any of your material but we all know it occurs way too often. Being a guy who is great seducer and is fun to be around is great but I feel the guy the girls respect is more important. Please give us some insight on how you react when a girl does this to you.”

Good question. Whether you are a womanizer or a respectable guy it all boils down to the same thing.

In terms of the girl always seeming too busy but still talking to you…Those are called the ‘maybe’ girls.

This is the problem with ‘maybe’ girls. They are time wasters.
    It has nothing to do with them respecting you. It has to do with them not having a ‘romantic connection’ with you before exchanging numbers. Assuming that she is not in your social circle, the likelihood of a ‘maybe’ girl deciding to move forward with you after exchanging numbers is extremely low. That’s why people who play the numbers game have low percentages of success while doing stranger approaching. They collect many phone numbers from the ‘maybe’ girls. Naturally she is never too sure about whether she wants to meet a stranger or guy she doesn’t really know and it rarely leads to anything romanic.What I preach in The Domino Effect is about converting the ‘maybe’ girls to ‘yes’ girls in the initial interaction BEFORE parting ways and exchanging numbers.This can work on SOME ‘no’ girls as well if you are advanced in successful stranger approaching. That’s the only way to handle phone problems with girls. Phone Tactics generally do not work on ‘maybe’ girls as you have experienced. *In some cases where you felt it may of work, it is very possible that there was a romantic connection before even getting on the phone and she was probably already a ‘yes’ girl.In stranger approaching, or even mild social circles, ‘maybe’ girls will mostly choose ‘NO’. Why? Well, if she does not really know you that well the odds are against you. She will choose no in the end.

ENGAGING ‘MAYBE’ GIRLS IS ONLY USEFUL IN FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS. NOT ON THE PHONE.

That’s the beautiful thing about The Domino Effect. It’s about creating a ‘romantic connection’ before parting ways. Therefore, the ‘no’ and ‘maybe’ girls then become ‘yes’ girls. Once you have that romantic connection with her, she will definitely see you again and return your call just like every other woman that is romantically interested in a guy.

This is why you should never aim for her phone number. It is much easier to get a ‘maybe’ girl to be a ‘yes’ girl in a face-to-face interaction than trying to do so on phone. You should always aim for the romantic connection. I do not recommend collecting phone numbers of ‘maybe’ girls. It can get depressing since majority of them will end up wasting your time on the phone.

In my opinion, it is not healthy psychologically for you to keep a ‘maybe’ girl in your mind since you will have to call her and plan on what to text at what time etc. It is actually a low valued thing to do. People who respect them selves will NEVER keep chasing on the phone. It’s not worth it if the return on investment is very low with ‘maybe’ girls on the phone. I do not mind temporarily persuading a woman face-to-face and dealing with the rejection on the spot. If you think about it, it is not that much of an investment to merely talk to a woman for 5-10 minutes while having fun. At least I will know where I stand with her. I would not have to go home and think about her as if she is an important facet in my life when I do not even know her.

*Obviously there are exceptions when a guy gets lucky with a ‘maybe’ girl on the phone, however, this is not a consistent theme in his life or it would never be considered ‘lucky’. In order to get ‘lucky’, you will have to go through the pile of frustrations while learning nothing to improve your odds. I find that to consistently get women of decent quality and beyond, you need a consistent system- especially for stranger approaching*

I would go as far to say that if you get 10 numbers after creating a romantic connection aka “converted ‘YES’ girls”, you should be able to sleep with at least 6/10 women. I am being modest here. However, if you get 10 numbers from ‘maybe’ girls you will bed probably NONE. Maybe 1/10 once in a blue moon with a lower quality woman or just pure luck. But to get lucky you have to play incredible odds and most people just do not get that lucky so it is not worth pursuing in that way.

This also explains why I have had much more success with women AFTER learning The Domino Effect. A quality girl will have many options in her social life with a bunch of orbiters and will never say yes if it’s a ‘maybe’. However, when I get a romantic connection with a woman, she will readily say ‘YES’ since she is now romantically into me and wants it just as much as me. There’s no way around getting a romantic connection before hand in stranger approaching. Without it, you will play an unfair numbers game.Establishing the ‘Romantic Connection’ in the first interaction is the cure to all evils.

POST UPDATE

Firstly, The idea of creating a Romantic Connection with a woman is the basis of what "The Domino Effect" is all about. The reason why I called it the Domino Effect is this; After you establish the Romantic Connection, it's no longer an uphill battle. She will easily return your phone calls, meet you as soon as she can, the dates will go AMAZINGLY WELL, she will easily go to your house, hardly any Last Minute Resistance before sex, SHe will stick around after sex much easier depending on her situation. Hence, if you line up a set of Domino's in standing position and you push one down, all the others will go down easily with it. WIthout any effort. It will fall into place. Example is in this video:

If you followed my Lay Reports very closely, you would notice how easy things seemed after the initial pickup most of the times. The early lay reports were written very sloppy since they were only intended for people on a private email list that we had a while back.

The problem with game is that most girls that you hook in a conversation will be MAYBE girls. Even if they are showing you traditional IOI's, they are still likely to be flakes. Another problem with MAYBE girls is that even if they decide to meet you out of luck, they will still be a challenge on the date, which will make many of the dates a lot of work and somewhat awkward since they still DO NOT KNOW how they really feel about seeing you. SHe has not made a conscious decision yet. Most guys are not even aware of this and just say "it's a numbers game" without seeing if they can optimize there situation by converting the MAYBE girls to YES girls before parting ways to prevent flaking and more work in the future. This is what I've basically done to increase my percentages drastically.

There is a strong correlation between Establishing the Romantic Connection on the spot, and STREET SALES/COld Calls. In New York I have done street sales where we have to be in the street and convince women to buy a hair solon package. The rule is to get the sale ON THE SPOT. DO not give her the brochure to take home and think of buying it. They NEVER do. Same as the MAYBE girls in cold pickup. So we were to get the woman to put $80 cash in the hand. ONce you've dont that the game is over. They will take the brochure and use it to visit the hair salon. I was not in it for long. But these guys are amazing. Well some of them .They would make sometimes $500 in a day. I will have them on my video series to show commonalities.

A VERY simple view of the Romantic Connection is when you both MUTUALLY COMMUNICATE: " I LIKE YOU ROMANTICALLY, YOU LIKE ME ROMANTICALLY , AND WE ARE BOTH WILLING TO MOVE FORWARD IN A ROMANTIC DIRECTION TOGETHER" (ROMANTIC DATING, FEELINGS POTENTIAL ETC..)

Mystery Method was the best literature out there to a certain point. The problem with the Classic Mystery method was that it was based solely on SOCIAL craftsmanship in a social gathering. Which explains why he would always deal with high flaking, Last minute resistance and depends on a 7 hr rule to close the deal. SO most of the interactions will be really intriguing socially, and then they number exchange. Thus many dates will be harder and you will have a steeper turning radius from the social to the sexual/romantic zones. the MM entirely left out the idea of progressively transitioning from the social phase to the romantic phase before exchanging numbers to establish a true romantic connection. Im sure he did it a bunch of times without realizing it. Especially since they used to move girls to after parties.

The Domino Effect is a STRUCTURE, NOT A STYLE. There can be different styles to a structure. It is also a rathe flexible structure which is why some pople think im just natural and free-styling.

Most of my innovation is heavily on transitioning from Basic Social Comfort to creating the Romantic Connection. I also optimized using social smoothness in Day Game contexts which actually requires much more tact since women are not out to socialize and their weirdness levels will be higher due to lack of alcohol, friends, and have a fun social time.

I must say that I have made a lot of interesting discoveries from the transitioning from social to romantic phases. I will prove all of it as usual via more videos.

Again the field of cold approaching is still relatively new, every few years there will be more discoveries despite how bleek it may seem on the collective plateau. I can honestly say that I am satisfied with my cold approaching. I still find it difficult of course, but the results for me are MUCH better than when I was the average gamer using average game. I tried all of it and know most of the theories inside out. I simply wanted to optimize it. IM sure in the future other people will optimize this.

Once you can understand how to consistently create a romantic connection with the 'MAYBE' women that YOU want. It will change things. The work load will be much less. For me, It has gotten to the point where I have been able to consistently get Girls with Boyfriends from day game OVER AND OVER. Even under the tougher logistics with the MAYBE girls, if you are competent, its feels almost as if nothing can stop you given the fair chance to game a maybe girl. I have proof of consistently dealing with boyfriend objections over and over and over. This has yet to be proven elsewhere. ( meaning she still meets him on date and goes home with him)

The Mystery Method was GENIUS when it came to social value ( well the best you can do with it in such limited time ). However, instead of it claiming "HOW to get women to bed"... the more accurate description is "HOW to get women in CONVERSATION")

The RSD stuff was mainly just based on the idea of having fun, however it was a huge filter game. Filter game is ok if you are in a high valued position, however form day gaming, it generally sucks. You get women that you may not really want. I know this because I coached one of their instructors before however I can not say who.

UPDATE: Since everyone is asking me about "The Romantic Connection" it is HERE :
    Last edited by Justin Wayne; 04-17-2012, 08:19 PM.

Solid!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Wayne View Post
      I think this a good topic for guys who are in the field often and are experiencing too much flaking

I recently got this question.

“Justin, what do you do about disrespectful behavior? Such as girls not texting in a normal time frame or making excuses when it comes to meeting up. Not be confused with girls who have no intentions of meeting up, but girls who do want to meet but is putting you as option B rather than A.You never discuss this any of your material but we all know it occurs way too often. Being a guy who is great seducer and is fun to be around is great but I feel the guy the girls respect is more important. Please give us some insight on how you react when a girl does this to you.”

Good question. Whether you are a womanizer or a respectable guy it all boils down to the same thing.

In terms of the girl always seeming too busy but still talking to you…Those are called the ‘maybe’ girls.

This is the problem with ‘maybe’ girls. They are time wasters. It has nothing to do with them respecting you. It has to do with them not having a ‘romantic connection’ with you before exchanging numbers. Assuming that she is not in your social circle, the likelihood of a ‘maybe’ girl deciding to move forward with you after exchanging numbers is extremely low. That’s why people who play the numbers game have low percentages of success while doing stranger approaching. They collect many phone numbers from the ‘maybe’ girls. Naturally she is never too sure about whether she wants to meet a stranger or guy she doesn’t really know and it rarely leads to anything romanic.

What I preach in The Domino Effect is about converting the ‘maybe’ girls to ‘yes’ girls in the initial interaction BEFORE parting ways and exchanging numbers.This can work on SOME ‘no’ girls as well if you are advanced in successful stranger approaching. That’s the only way to handle phone problems with girls. Phone Tactics generally do not work on ‘maybe’ girls as you have experienced. *In some cases where you felt it may of work, it is very possible that there was a romantic connection before even getting on the phone and she was probably already a ‘yes’ girl.

In stranger approaching, or even mild social circles, ‘maybe’ girls will mostly choose ‘NO’. Why? Well, if she does not really know you that well the odds are against you. She will choose no in the end.

ENGAGING ‘MAYBE’ GIRLS IS ONLY USEFUL IN FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS. NOT ON THE PHONE.

That’s the beautiful thing about The Domino Effect. It’s about creating a ‘romantic connection’ before parting ways. Therefore, the ‘no’ and ‘maybe’ girls then become ‘yes’ girls. Once you have that romantic connection with her, she will definitely see you again and return your call just like every other woman that is romantically interested in a guy.

This is why you should never aim for her phone number. It is much easier to get a ‘maybe’ girl to be a ‘yes’ girl in a face-to-face interaction than trying to do so on phone. You should always aim for the romantic connection. I do not recommend collecting phone numbers of ‘maybe’ girls. It can get depressing since majority of them will end up wasting your time on the phone.

In my opinion, it is not healthy psychologically for you to keep a ‘maybe’ girl in your mind since you will have to call her and plan on what to text at what time etc. It is actually a low valued thing to do. People who respect them selves will NEVER keep chasing on the phone. It’s not worth it if the return on investment is very low with ‘maybe’ girls on the phone. I do not mind temporarily persuading a woman face-to-face and dealing with the rejection on the spot. If you think about it, it is not that much of an investment to merely talk to a woman for 5-10 minutes while having fun. At least I will know where I stand with her. I would not have to go home and think about her as if she is an important facet in my life when I do not even know her.

*Obviously there are exceptions when a guy gets lucky with a ‘maybe’ girl on the phone, however, this is not a consistent theme in his life or it would never be considered ‘lucky’. In order to get ‘lucky’, you will have to go through the pile of frustrations while learning nothing to improve your odds. I find that to consistently get women of decent quality and beyond, you need a consistent system- especially for stranger approaching*

I would go as far to say that if you get 10 numbers after creating a romantic connection aka “converted ‘YES’ girls”, you should be able to sleep with at least 6/10 women. I am being modest here. However, if you get 10 numbers from ‘maybe’ girls you will bed probably NONE. Maybe 1/10 once in a blue moon with a lower quality woman or just pure luck. But to get lucky you have to play incredible odds and most people just do not get that lucky so it is not worth pursuing in that way.

This also explains why I have had much more success with women AFTER learning The Domino Effect. A quality girl will have many options in her social life with a bunch of orbiters and will never say yes if it’s a ‘maybe’. However, when I get a romantic connection with a woman, she will readily say ‘YES’ since she is now romantically into me and wants it just as much as me. There’s no way around getting a romantic connection before hand in stranger approaching. Without it, you will play an unfair numbers game.

Establishing the ‘romantic connection’ in the first interaction is the cure to all evils.
      I have seen too many guides like yours but most guides don't tell us HOW. How do you get a romantic connection with women? What exactly is The Domino Effect? I'm a huge fan of nonverbal, non-chasing, and effortless game... but I think I need to sarge and practice first before I could get to that level. I'm not kind of person who talks too much. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate the game with my personality.

Comment

Naturally she is never too sure about whether she wants to meet a stranger or guy she doesn’t really know and it rarely leads to anything romanic.

Agreed, she has no incentive to reach out to you. I think the idea of creating a 'romantic connection' is mainly that, incentive.

Just receiving flattery or having an interesting conversation doesn't provide any future value for her, unless of course the topic revolves around a tangible/physical object.

Comment

I don't even call it "pursuing", it's structuring an opportunity to hook up. She either takes it or she doesn't.

Agree with main point of the post though.

By the time you got one maybe girl, you could probably get several "YES" girls.
          So much quicker and easier.

The only context in which i would enagage a "maybe" girl is when i am likely to see her socially on a repeat basis, where other factors come into play.
          And even then, i wouldn't invest in that much.

Peace

Comment

Hey Justin, Yes I'm interested to know what romantic is too. Romance to me used to be buying flowers, going out to dinner, opening door, telling her she's beautiful, holding hands etc. But then I found out that it was AFC. Could you give us some examples. Thanks.

Comment

I have heard that pick-up is like "campaigning". I know this to be true for myself anyway. I wrote the man-whore manifesto as a way of explaining the attitude needed for the pick-up lifestyle. Part of it is knowing full well that you need to run things as you would a business. You need to streamline your activities and behaviour to maximize your time on worthy prospects without chasing.

Chasing implies that you have no other customers, and therefore your product sucks in some way. After all, nobody seems to want you......

All you can do is advertise that you're sexually available (in a non-needy way), and structure an opportunity for a woman to contact you. It's close to cold-call sales. You need to get yourself known and then take on as many women as you can handle contacting you.... but you don't chase business out of desperation. It's all about being happy with yourself for asking "Can I help you?" and being OK accepting "No, thank you." and responding "That's OK. I'm here when you need it"

You are not focussing on one particular woman. You are trying to attract as many women as possible so you can have sex with any of them that contact you. To that end, there are always going to be girls on the fence. Girls who are "maybe" going to contact you, maybe not. The point is to find "customers" who need you and service them, and not worry about the ones who don't need you.

From a business point of view, you can't do anything about that. There's no point even worrying about girls who say no or maybe. If they have your contact info, they can always give you a call and try to hook up again.... but that's something outside your control anyway.

It's the same with business. You can advertise, but you can't force or hard-sell anyone to buy your stuff without pissing them off. You need to give the person the opportunity to make a reasoned choice and say yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo-Rio View Post
                From a business point of view, you can't do anything about that. There's no point even worrying about girls who say no or maybe. If they have your contact info, they can always give you a call and try to hook up again.... but that's something outside your control anyway.

It's the same with business. You can advertise, but you can't force or hard-sell anyone to buy your stuff without pissing them off. You need to give the person the opportunity to make a reasoned choice and say yes or no.
                But the point here is that you are not trying harder to sell the same product, you are changing the product you are selling. Over the phone, "yes" girls and "converted" girls are not very different, effort-wise.

There is a difference between a pick up artist and a seducer. Most of the cocky/funny/sexual guys here (me included) are pick up guys, we are not all that great in making her fall in "love" before we fuck her.

A lot of people think that "comfort" building leads nowhere, and they are right. But comfort is not the same thing as "connection". Comfort happens more or less automatically if you spend time with the girl, connection doesn't.

I grew up back in the 19th century when MM was being invented, and it has always seemed off to me that Mystery called it comfort, even though he really meant connection. Mystery was a seducer trapped in the body of a pua.

It is cool that we are coming back full circle and appreciating the lessons of yore.

Comment

Sorry to speak for Justin here, but going by his lay report videos it seems building a romantic connection means:

-holding hands with the girl whilst talking to her every so often, or while walking with her
                  -taking photos of each other and together
                  -going on an insta-date (after the initial approach and conversation going to get ice-cream together, or going to a bookstore, to the park etc)
                  - finding opportunities to give her friendly hugs (like after she says 'Oh, sorry, I have a boyfriend..)
                  - taking opportunities to kiss on the cheek, or eskimo kiss or kiss on the lips
                  - a make-out towards the end of the date if it's not going to be a instant lay

So you aren't relying entirely on being a sexual object in her eyes but creating some sort of familiar, emotional connection between the two of you. Although the sexual side is still there, Justin tells the girls they are hot and that he'd love to bang them every so often in the conversation (in the videos I saw), he's just reducing flaking by creating a bond between the two of them.

In a way the emotional aspect is similar to $Matteo's advice of frequent venue change to make it feel like to her that you've been together for ages on a little adventure; rather than the Stelar type approach where you ask her twice if she'll come home and sleep with you immediately - no romance or playing with emotions, just very careful target selection and maintaining a dominant frame.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                    But the point here is that you are not trying harder to sell the same product, you are changing the product you are selling. Over the phone, "yes" girls and "converted" girls are not very different, effort-wise.
                    Nope.. ...Not even changing the "product" being sold. That would be incongruent.

CHASING the girl would mean that your initial pitch was wrong and you're seeking to change it by trying again with a different angle.... by which time the chick has figured out that you were not who you said you were the first time, and she brushes you off anyway.

In a sense we are "selling", but not through manipulation or misrepresentation. Simply being confident in what we bring to the table.
                    We KNOW we have a great "product", so there's no need to brag or try to impress. If you feel you have to do that, then chances are you're hiding something or trying to cover up your failures. Furthermore your product is popular so you don't care about having to sell to everyone.

If she can't see the clear an obvious value in what you're bringing to the table, I can't see why you should give a fuck anyway.
                    It's this I-don't-care-cause-I'm-fucking-awesome attitude which, as long as you are totally comfortable with that about yourself and don't feel threatened enough to vocalize it, is what chicks pick up on. That's the basics of confidence and inner game.

Simply speaking, if you love yourself -- other people want to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo-Rio View Post
                      Nope.. ...Not even changing the "product" being sold. That would be incongruent.
                      I am not talking about changing the product from girl to girl, but realizing that she feeling a connection with you is a part of your value as a man, and incorporating it into your every interaction.

Of course, then there will be some cases where you'll know she is just looking for a good time, and then you might want to make calibration call. But thats hardly the same thing as being incongruent.

Comment

Establishing the ‘Romantic Connection’ in the first interaction is the cure to all evils.

POST UPDATE

Firstly, The idea of creating a Romantic Connection with a woman is the basis of what "The Domino Effect" is all about. The reason why I called it the Domino Effect is this; After you establish the Romantic Connection, it's no longer an uphill battle. She will easily return your phone calls, meet you as soon as she can, the dates will go AMAZINGLY WELL, she will easily go to your house, hardly any Last Minute Resistance before sex, SHe will stick around after sex much easier depending on her situation. Hence, if you line up a set of Domino's in standing position and you push one down, all the others will go down easily with it. WIthout any effort. It will fall into place. Example is in this video:

If you followed my Lay Reports very closely, you would notice how easy things seemed after the initial pickup most of the times. The early lay reports were written very sloppy since they were only intended for people on a private email list that we had a while back.

The problem with game is that most girls that you hook in a conversation will be MAYBE girls. Even if they are showing you traditional IOI's, they are still likely to be flakes. Another problem with MAYBE girls is that even if they decide to meet you out of luck, they will still be a challenge on the date, which will make many of the dates a lot of work and somewhat awkward since they still DO NOT KNOW how they really feel about seeing you. SHe has not made a conscious decision yet. Most guys are not even aware of this and just say "it's a numbers game" without seeing if they can optimize there situation by converting the MAYBE girls to YES girls before parting ways to prevent flaking and more work in the future. This is what I've basically done to increase my percentages drastically.

There is a strong correlation between Establishing the Romantic Connection on the spot, and STREET SALES/COld Calls. In New York I have done street sales where we have to be in the street and convince women to buy a hair solon package. The rule is to get the sale ON THE SPOT. DO not give her the brochure to take home and think of buying it. They NEVER do. Same as the MAYBE girls in cold pickup. So we were to get the woman to put $80 cash in the hand. ONce you've dont that the game is over. They will take the brochure and use it to visit the hair salon. I was not in it for long. But these guys are amazing. Well some of them .They would make sometimes $500 in a day. I will have them on my video series to show commonalities.

A VERY simple view of the Romantic Connection is when you both MUTUALLY COMMUNICATE: " I LIKE YOU ROMANTICALLY, YOU LIKE ME ROMANTICALLY , AND WE ARE BOTH WILLING TO MOVE FORWARD IN A ROMANTIC DIRECTION TOGETHER" (ROMANTIC DATING, FEELINGS POTENTIAL ETC..)

Mystery Method was the best literature out there to a certain point. The problem with the Classic Mystery method was that it was based solely on SOCIAL craftsmanship in a social gathering. Which explains why he would always deal with high flaking, Last minute resistance and depends on a 7 hr rule to close the deal. SO most of the interactions will be really intriguing socially, and then they number exchange. Thus many dates will be harder and you will have a steeper turning radius from the social to the sexual/romantic zones. the MM entirely left out the idea of progressively transitioning from the social phase to the romantic phase before exchanging numbers to establish a true romantic connection. Im sure he did it a bunch of times without realizing it. Especially since they used to move girls to after parties.

The Domino Effect is a STRUCTURE, NOT A STYLE. There can be different styles to a structure. It is also a rathe flexible structure which is why some pople think im just natural and free-styling.

Most of my innovation is heavily on transitioning from Basic Social Comfort to creating the Romantic Connection. I also optimized using social smoothness in Day Game contexts which actually requires much more tact since women are not out to socialize and their weirdness levels will be higher due to lack of alcohol, friends, and have a fun social time.

I must say that I have made a lot of interesting discoveries from the transitioning from social to romantic phases. I will prove all of it as usual via more videos.

Again the field of cold approaching is still relatively new, every few years there will be more discoveries despite how bleek it may seem on the collective plateau. I can honestly say that I am satisfied with my cold approaching. I still find it difficult of course, but the results for me are MUCH better than when I was the average gamer using average game. I tried all of it and know most of the theories inside out. I simply wanted to optimize it. IM sure in the future other people will optimize this.

Once you can understand how to consistently create a romantic connection with the 'MAYBE' women that YOU want. It will change things. The work load will be much less. For me, It has gotten to the point where I have been able to consistently get Girls with Boyfriends from day game OVER AND OVER. Even under the tougher logistics with the MAYBE girls, if you are competent, its feels almost as if nothing can stop you given the fair chance to game a maybe girl. I have proof of consistently dealing with boyfriend objections over and over and over. This has yet to be proven elsewhere. ( meaning she still meets him on date and goes home with him)

The Mystery Method was GENIUS when it came to social value ( well the best you can do with it in such limited time ). However, instead of it claiming "HOW to get women to bed"... the more accurate description is "HOW to get women in CONVERSATION")

The RSD stuff was mainly just based on the idea of having fun, however it was a huge filter game. Filter game is ok if you are in a high valued position, however form day gaming, it generally sucks. You get women that you may not really want. I know this because I coached one of their instructors before however I can not say who.

UPDATE: Since everyone is asking me about "The Romantic Connection" it is HERE :

Comment

I like the idea of what you are saying Justin, especially for daygame. I already do this kind of thing in nightgame. This post reminds me of something Neo Rio posted on the old ASF "Sexual negotiation". it was a pretty vague post at the start but he then followed up with many CONCRETE SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of what he was talking about, how he would go about doing it, and ways to implement it. You have still been quite vague. Perhaps you think you have explained it fully but I still don't really see how you do it in your streetgame. I'm not asking for a stepwise process just some examples of how you create this romantic connection.

Comment

Originally posted by paddy View Post
                            I like the idea of what you are saying Justin, especially for daygame. I already do this kind of thing in nightgame. This post reminds me of something Neo Rio posted on the old ASF "Sexual negotiation". it was a pretty vague post at the start but he then followed up with many CONCRETE SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of what he was talking about, how he would go about doing it, and ways to implement it. You have still been quite vague. Perhaps you think you have explained it fully but I still don't really see how you do it in your streetgame. I'm not asking for a stepwise process just some examples of how you create this romantic connection.
                            I understand the "Sexual Negotiation" aspect. This CAN work with YES girls decently in a night game atmosphere where there is alcohol and women are generally more open to that sort of stuff. I have done it plenty. However, this seems to MOSTLY work for structuring SAME NIGHT HOOK UPS. It does not last. A woman agreeing to SEX is a funny thing. It can only work in a very limited context before her going to sleep. As we have experienced with girls we made out in clubs, it still means nothing the next day to the girl.

The "Romantic Connection" is in an entirely different league. Here's why:

The Romantic Connection is much better than a sex negotiation because women are not looking for sex in the long term. They can get it anytime. Women are looking for a Romantic Partner: aka Lover or Boyfriend material who they won't mind seeing mid to long-term. This will allow for her to see you again since she sees you as POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND MATERIAL. That is the only "internal" value that you can use in a woman's mind to see you; ( up to current studies) if you want to highly reduce flaking in day game especially.

The key word is POTENTIAL. It's not that you guaranteed anything or that she feels so. It's just that you positioned in her mind something more powerful than some sex that she will only agree in the moment. So if you want a woman to see you again and again, she will have to feel some form of potential romance, not just sex. That is the only way to get SOLID numbers consistently. And since she sees you in a romantic light, sex will be easy to happen as well.

The Romantic Connection is the woman's INCENTIVE to see you again under a romantic context.

There is more value for her to see you for potential romance as opposed to a quick sexual encounter that she can get the 'one day of the year she consciously go out for sex' , by going to a bar or club or even her social circle. It is on those girls, who go out with that intention, where the sexual screening methods work.. For example ,60 years of challenge, some of RSD guys, and others very simular. That is why they are geared to same night lays as opposed to dates. They can not get much dates with that type of game becasue the girls are only interested in sex at the moment with a stranger.

It should also be noted that Day Game is harder because the logistics make it much tougher to create sexual vibes and also to take her home the same day. SO you will have to depend on setting up dates.

I am vague because it is important that people really get the concept first.

Comment

It should also be noted that Day Game is harder because the logistics make it much tougher to create sexual vibes
                              I'm interested in how you create it in daygame. This is what you should now explain. It's quite easy to create this romantic connection in bars and nightclubs but I am interested in hearing you explain how you do it during the day on the street or in a mall for example.

Comment

Working...
                              X