No announcement yet.

Kino Tip: Grabbing Her Ass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am gonna get myself a handful of ass tonight if the opportunity presents itself. I still don't think I could do it unless the chance was semi-private so that you didn't have to worry about her freaking out just to save face in front of her friends even if she actually liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_Z View Post
      I am gonna get myself a handful of ass tonight if the opportunity presents itself. I still don't think I could do it unless the chance was semi-private so that you didn't have to worry about her freaking out just to save face in front of her friends even if she actually liked it.
      Love the approach. Feel your fear. Feel what you want. Push through the fear. Good luck and happy hunting.
      We're here. The rest is bullshit.

Comment

My goal for 2017 is to slap more ass.

I was out last night, and saw a dude who I had seen in a club once before. When I had seen him previously, he had a super hot blonde girl (that I approached twice) literally chasing after him, and at one point in the night, I saw her aggressively leading him out of the doors and most probably, right into bed. This guy was as cocky as they come. At one point in the night, she was dancing near him and he spanked her ass hard. It helps that this guy is an extremely good looking light-skin dude, and English chicks LOVE light-skin motherfuckers.

So I saw him again last night, and another super hot blondie was in the premises who I approached. Later on in the night, I saw her dancing and the guy was standing near her, and he literally spanked her ass like 4 times. She didn't even flinch. I was like WTF! Bastard probably banged her too.

When I mean spank, I mean SPANK.

Comment

Ive actually been meaning to write a new kino guide!

The body has areas that we humans are naturally protective of. Unexpected touching of those areas leads to alarm/discomfort. As a general rule of thumb, you want to be careful about touching areas that are protected by the fetal position.

However - even though we dont feel super protective about our asses, take care not to evoke the society/cultural stigmata of the ass being a 'dirty' body part, and other similar nonsense.. In short, wait for my guide to come out, before touching asses recklessly...
          Last edited by ijjjji; 12-31-2016, 08:55 AM.
          Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
          Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

This post is awesome, thanks!

Comment

I somehow ended up doing this naturally a few times (or i forgot about the source?)

it's more of a gimick if anything tho imo cause otherwise it would be ludicrous to keep it out of my routine.

Comment

unless you are playing grab ass within a crowd at a concert (in which case your a pussy, and thats creepy): ass grabbing / slapping is a bold move. it requires calibration, balls, and maintaining a strong frame in the immediate shit-test aftermath.

pro-tip: be aware of other guys. if your target is hot (and .. she should be .. ) guys are watching, ready and willing to white knight the shit out of your rape-cultured ass. besides an ass kicking, you may also risk losing your target to the thrill of her new found attention.

tread with care.

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                ... you want to be careful about touching areas that are protected by the fetal position.
                excellent, clean summary.

Comment

Working...
                X