Sexual Tension, Escalation and my Goal to Perfect the Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Tension, Escalation and my Goal to Perfect the Art

My goal right now is to perfect the art of making girls horny; in any situation, any place, any time - even during the day. I can do it now, I'm actually pretty damn good at it, but what I mean is, I want to be utterly ridiculous. The old ways of plowing are just not enough. I want to not just plow but bombard the girl with sexual escalation.

I want to Overload women with so much sexual desire and horniness that it is impossible for them to talk to me for 15 minutes without being horny and if I have an hour or more then I want them to feel not only dripping wet horny but comfortable around me and horny TOWARDS me. I want them to feel so horny that they HAVE to fuck me NOW. I really don’t want anymore texts from a girl that says, “I just got home and masturbated to the thought of you.” because my dick doesn’t have a direct link with their thoughts, so whatever they did to me in their mind doesn’t really do me much good.

Something happened once upon a time that put me on this track. At that time, I was a little embarrassed with myself because of the opportunity I had, and that all I ended up with was a number. If I had had, at that time, the skills to take her where I needed to take her I would have had a hot 19 year old runway model in my bed and maybe even aquired a nympho for a FB. It really was embarrassing to me. So I decided to focus my studies and memorize EVERYTHING that had to do with sexual escalation. That is ALL. No comfort. No attraction. No random shit. JUST Sexual Escalation.

----------------------------------------------------

Below are some notes I took from IN10SE’s archives. Meanwhile I am continuing my studies of a bunch of routines and gambits that are all sexual based. Here is a quick list of some of the little interesting lines and ideas I jotted down:

*"Did you invite all these people? I thought it was going to be just the two of us."

*"So have you drunk enough yet to do what you really want to do and blame it on the alcohol?"

*"You better not drink too much otherwise you may not be able to find the way to my house later on."

*Smell her perfume and have her smell mine. Then ask her if she's an ear or a neck person then demonstrate each.

*Rate themselves as a kisser on a scale from 1-10 then prove it!

*"Don't do that to me... You're totally turning me on and you don't want to do that."

*Talk about how you love kissing!

*"Are you trying to corrupt me or something?"

*"I think you're trying to seduce me."

*EVERYTHING is an IOI!!

*HAVE HER DESCRIBE TO YOU STEP BY STEP WHAT A FEMALE ORGASM FEELS LIKE. IE. WHAT THEY DO, HOW THEY DO IT, HOW THEY KNOW IT’S COMING, HOW THEY FEEL IT WHAT’S IT LIKE WHEN THEY GET TO THAT MOMENT.

*If you ever want to take someone home, just asks what inspires them and then listen with rapt attention.

Create Sexual Tension and Hunger by:

1. Recognizing it is always there. It’s looking for ANY excuse to come out and be relieved and there’s only 1 way between a man and a woman to do it.

2. Noticing everything as an IOI and mirroring the IOIs back at her. If it wasn’t an IOI at first it becomes one through the interaction. What you focus on you’ll make real. It’s just the way the universe works. Ask yourself - HOW is this an IOI? How is what she’s doing proving that she wants to fuck me? Call her on it. When she is IOIing you call her on her behavior. Arms crossed? “You know why you’re sitting like that. It’s because you’re getting turned on and you’re trying to not let it out. All that will do it make it build up inside.” Women love chasing and seducing a guy!!

3. Have fun with the sexual tension knowing that if you relax and get out of the way Nature will take it’s course.

Some of my own little techniques I like to use, some I came up with on my own and some from studying material:

*Kino Fast - The longer you wait to kino, the longer it will take you to kino.

*Kino Hard - Harder to implement during the day but easy in a club or bar. I like to do things like take my hand and put in on a girls belly if I like her. I want to do this as fast as possible. It is a VERY intrusive spot to a woman, but it a great way to amp and escalate super fast. Even if she pushes away my hand you can vibe whether or not it is a rejection OR whether she is attracted but pushing your hand away.

*Getting my face close to hers - This one is so simple but hard to remember sometimes. Just doing things like passing your face by hers, (front to front), during a convo can put out a jolt of sexual electricity, if you do it right. Not to fast, not too slow and not too obvious. Smelling her neck is great.

And Let me see if I can break down my day 2 game in a very basic form:

Talk, Talk, Touch, Grope, Talk, Talk, More Groping, Talk about Groping and Touching, Tell her I like her and WHY (the most important part, but the part so easy to forget - "You know why I like you? Because not only are you incredibly sexy but you (mention things you like about her personality), more groping (when I say groping I mean groping. Legs, stomach, back, ass, boobs, yes all in public and blatant.

For a buffer you can always entrap her into starting it if you get the opportunity i.e. She goes to put her arm around your back and on the way brushes your ass. You say, "You trying to grab my ass?" She will probably protest. You say, "No it's ok, Go ahead." with a smile. Once she does it, it's game on.) Talking is a buffer for you to touch her. I didn't get this for such a long time. The key is getting over your fear of touching her and just going. I EVEN get my hands pushed away several times on date. I used to think that was bad. It's NOT!

Pitfall and Contingency: I forgot to mention I do tend to overuse preselection in my talking. Preselection is powerful shit. If you thread your stories with adventures of you and other girls she will know you're a sexy guy it's ok to get down with. Of course, like anything, it can be overused.

On one recent date I was on, for instance, I came up with the PERFECT way to reframe once she calls me on it. What I'm saying is, I want to thread myself as a guy who gets action and dates alot. ONCE a chick starts to like you she will say something like, "I don't want to hear about all these other girls." So one night when a girl said that to me I replied, "Good. I'm glad it took you this long to actually say that, because I had to make sure you weren't going to be one of those creepy, jealous, cling-on chicks. It took you a while to call me out on talking about other girls so that's good." And then you do not have to do preselection stories anymore. She knows you're a hot stud. Now kiss her on her face and put your arms around her and grab her ass with both hands.

I feel like I want to elaborate on getting my hands pushed away AND it being ok. Mostly experienced guys can skip this. This part is for newer/intermediate/semi-advanced guys. If she is OBVIOUSLY not happy when you touch her and she is pushing your hands away like, "get off me creep." then, in that case it is NOT ok to keep touching her, but most likely she will leave anyway. If she does like it she may still give you shit but she'll probably be smiling when she removes my hand from her boob, calls me bad (i love to hear this) or at the very least she will have an unemotional, straight face and say something more aggressive like, "You sure touch alot." HERE'S the screen I'm looking for. IF she says she doesn't like it when guys touch her - she means she's doesn't like it when YOU touch her. Say, "that's too bad cuz I love touching." And if she has a problem with it, well in this case it's ok to use the term NEXT. Why waste time on the Mic? But also this is a good way to learn to fractionate a little when you first start touching her.

I will most likely add notes to this a little later. For now, feel free to comment or add your 2sense (IF you are speaking from REAL experience). And also feel free to ask questions.

Cheers!

You can throw in random "escalations" while already kinoing her, while still talking, and acknowledging it and then moving on.

Example:

We're in a bar, talking to a woman, with our hand on her waist. We pull her in closer "to make sure she can hear us" or whatever. We can say into her ear anything, normal conversation, and then slide your hand and grab her ass--while saying "and then I'm gonna grab your ass real quick"--and then move hand back to waist and continue with normal conversation.

Their jaws drop, they give us the "I can't believe you just did that" look, and they're laughing and not moving away so we know she actually liked it. Like at a karaoke bar (my favorite kind), "OK, so here's what I'm gonna do...I'm gonna sign you up for a song, then I'm gonna grab your ass real quick, and tell me what song you want to pick or I'll pick one for you." And while we say "then I'm gonna grab your ass," we grab her ass--just one squeeze--and then move on like we didn't do anything :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
      You can throw in random "escalations" while already kinoing her, while still talking, and acknowledging it and then moving on.

Example:

We're in a bar, talking to a woman, with our hand on her waist. We pull her in closer "to make sure she can hear us" or whatever. We can say into her ear anything, normal conversation, and then slide your hand and grab her ass--while saying "and then I'm gonna grab your ass real quick"--and then move hand back to waist and continue with normal conversation.

Their jaws drop, they give us the "I can't believe you just did that" look, and they're laughing and not moving away so we know she actually liked it. Like at a karaoke bar (my favorite kind), "OK, so here's what I'm gonna do...I'm gonna sign you up for a song, then I'm gonna grab your ass real quick, and tell me what song you want to pick or I'll pick one for you." And while we say "then I'm gonna grab your ass," we grab her ass--just one squeeze--and then move on like we didn't do anything :-)
      This is good. At first I figured you were giving an example of what I talked about doing in my day2s - Grope, Talk about Groping... - But I like the added spin of the part where you just throw it into the middle of random comments.

"I gonna grab the bartender, order us a round of drinks, grab your ass, pay for the drinks and we'll be good to go."

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie L-Train View Post
        Create Sexual Tension and Hunger by:

1. Recognizing it is always there. It’s looking for ANY excuse to come out and be relieved and there’s only 1 way between a man and a woman to do it.

2. Noticing everything as an IOI and mirroring the IOIs back at her. If it wasn’t an IOI at first it becomes one through the interaction. What you focus on you’ll make real. It’s just the way the universe works. Ask yourself - HOW is this an IOI? How is what she’s doing proving that she wants to fuck me? Call her on it. When she is IOIing you call her on her behavior. Arms crossed? “You know why you’re sitting like that. It’s because you’re getting turned on and you’re trying to not let it out. All that will do it make it build up inside.” Women love chasing and seducing a guy!!

3. Have fun with the sexual tension knowing that if you relax and get out of the way Nature will take it’s course.
        ... and I approve of this message! Voted!
        Pretty straight forward practical and personal experience. Thanks. Many should benefit.

One reservation:
        *Rate themselves as a kisser on a scale from 1-10 then prove it!
        Might be an age thing but I'm not so hot on the kissing if I can't escalate right away.

Comment

Working...
        X