Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Date Method

Strategy
    · My primary strategy for every date is to escalate to sex which means putting a women in the right mental and emotional state to have sex with me that night.

My Personal Frame

· Charming
    · Well Dressed
    · Sexually open and non-judgemental
    · Dominant
    · Fun
    · Not taking anything to seriously
    · Sane
    · Non-needy
    · I Date a lot of women

Frame For The Interaction

· Sexual Tension
    · Fun
    · Interesting conversation
    · Emotional Connection

Frame I want For Her Mood

· Sexually Excited
    · Happy
    · Unguarded
    · Having Fun
    · Comfortable
    · Submissive
    · Emotional as opposed to logical

Conversation Ratio

· Should be about 80:20 my way off the start but by using lots of questions should be down to 50/50 within about 15 minutes

Things I will say on every date

· Talk about sex openly and non-judgmentally
    · Let Her Know I date a lot
    · Lightly tease her at least 2 times

Structure Of The Date
    1. Show Up 10 minutes late
    2. Statement Of Interest and kino
    3. Intro questions
    4. Get her and myself a coffee if necessary
    5. Question/Vibe Loop to Escalation/Calibration Loop and repeat
    6. Ask her to come home with me
    7. Question/Vibe Loop on the way home and at home
    8. Physical escalation to sex

My Mentality About The Structure Of The Date

· I definitely use a linear model and I have a few things that I say or do on every date, but by no means am I being robotic about the conversation and techniques, these are all things I've internalized so that I don’t have to think about them, I just run on autopilot.

1. Showing Up 10 Minutes Late

· Almost every single date I’ve been on girls have showed up at least 5 minutes late
    · I started up 10 minutes late because I hate being left waiting in public and if she gets there before me and is already settled in I can just settle in next to her and my cost for the date is $0 dollars

2. Statement Of Interest And Kino

· The first thing I do is tell her “ You look Great” and give her a light hug with a kiss on the cheek
    · The statement of intent lets her know you’re sexually interested in her and the kino shows that you’re dominant, confident, and relaxed

3. Intro Questions

· Once we sit down I’ll ask
    · “Did you find the place alright?”
    · “How was your day?”

4. Get her and myself a coffee if necessary

· If neither of us have anything yet I’ll ask “I’m going to grab a drink, what do you want?”
    · I’ll go get it and I’ll pay, I know some guys think its supplication to buy anything but I find it makes for a smoother interaction and demonstrates leadership, for the $4 it costs me I think its good value
    · I will always get a water, never a coffee, I want to be relaxed and don’t need a central nervous system stimulant not to mention water is cheaper

5. Question/Vibe Loop

Questions

· I use a ton of questions, there is no topic girls like more than talking about themselves
    · I try to do as little talking as possible, talking about herself and having you respond positively and with insightful question makes her feel that she's really connecting with you
    · Some example questions I will ask are “Where did you go for school?” “What do you do for work?” “Whereabouts Do you Live?” “Did you grow up in the city?”
    · No segues are needed for questions, when you watch a lot of the best comedians they don't use segues either because they're unnecessary, I’ll only use a segue if I’m setting her up into moving into sex talk
    · I explain how to do that in the escalation/calibration Loop Section below

Vibing

· Vibing is used to keep the date fun, interesting and to develop a connection
    · To keep a good vibe going in the interaction I use 6 basic techniques and apply them to the answers she gives to my questions
    · The 6 Techniques are Mirroring, Commonalities, Teasing, Humor, Thread Control, Rewarding
    · Mirroring means giving her an exact summary of what she said, an example would be “Wow I can’t believe the streetcar was so crowded on the way over here”
    · Commonalities, would be emphasizing what you have in common with the information she just told you “ That’s crazy that you went to x high school, I went to y high school just around the corner”
    · Teasing, if a 105 pound asian girl tells me she works out 3 times a week ill say “Ya you’re huge, look at those guns (I’ll grab her bicep), you need to stop, you’re getting too big”
    · Humor being a joke, impression or funny story
    · Thread control, this is important, if a girl starts going on a negative energy thread you need to cut that off asap and get it back on a positive thread, lets say a girl is getting angry cause she had to wait 30 minutes for the bus I’ll say “That sucks you had to wait so long. Hey, I forgot to ask, how was that art exhibit you went to this weekend?”
    · Rewarding means that if a girl says something nice about me I’ll respond by saying thanks and offer her a compliment right back
    · At some point during the Question/Vibe loop I’ll transition to the Escalation/Calibration Loop below going back and forth between the two loops until I feel she is ready to come home with me

Escalation/Calibration Loop
    · The goal of this loop is to create sexual tension
    · The Escalation half of this loop is composed of pushing her sexual boundaries until you feel resistance, when you feel resistance you calibrate by pulling back and moving back into the Question/Vibe Loop
    · My escalation is either sex Talk or Bedroom Eyes.

Sex talk
    · To get from question/vibe loop to sex talk the first time I’ll always ask the same question “how are the boys treating you” because it gets me info on what her sex life is like and what she’s looking for and two because i can steer her into talking about an ex boyfriend or fuckbuddy and ask her “how was the sex?’
    · Once we’re on the topic of sex I’ll talk about sex in the media, things girls did in bed that I liked, Things I’ve done sexually, asking her about her sexual history, asking what she likes in bed
    · Finding out what she likes in bed is the goal of all my sex talk, by the fact that she will tell me about it means that I know I’ll fuck her that night and I’ll know exactly how to fuck her
    · You’ll know when you’re hitting resistance if she starts saying things like “wow you sure have a lot of questions about sex”, then I just smile and go back to the question vibe loop

Bedroom Eyes
    · Bedroom eyes are sort of sleepy eyelids, the kind you have during and just after sex, I can put the bedroom eyes on instantly by picturing me fucking her which puts me into a trance. You'll know you're doing it right when she gets that flicker of lust in her eyes as it means you brought her into the trance. If she asks something like why are you looking at me like that, it means she's at her limit for sexual tension then I'll just smile and calibrate by going back into the question vibe loop.

Asking Her To Leave

· Anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours depending on how dtf you think she is, there is no hard rule on this it’s just a judgment call that you get better at as you date more
    · I've had a girl giving me head in a mall stairwell 10 minutes after we sat down, now she was heavily screened before as dtf so I knew I could do pretty much what I wanted with her.

Question/Vibe Loop On the Way Home And At Home

· It is very important to keep her comfortable on the way home, I've seen girls have complete state changes as their logical brain kicks in, they're usually thinking "I can't believe I'm going back to this guys place or "I hope he's not a psycho"
    · Keeping the conversation going strong is a good way to put her at ease, this is especially important for the elevator ride in your building and walking down the hallway to your door as these are the two biggest areas where girls go through big state changes.
    · I extend the question/vibe loop for about the first 5 to ten minutes inside my place to make her feel comfortable

Physical Escalation To Sex

· Once I can see she’s comfortable I’ll escalate to sex by kissing, rubbing, grinding etc
    · If you get any LMR or feel her tense up just pull back and try again 5 minutes later, never use force or make her uncomfortable
    · Wash, rinse, repeat until sex or she wants to leave

Props for the effort you put into writing this, but a newbie/intermediate guy will just confused.

The list is far too long, so try to small-chunk things in the future.

And on a personal level, i don't do even 10% of the things on here and my date/lay rate is 100% this year and near 100% last year.

So i am sure you can trim a lot of fat off the edges and still improve things.
    That's if you want to.

But overall, it's a good summary for a less experienced guy to use as a reference.

Peace

Comment

Thanks, ya its a bit long but I want to get everything in there, not like I'm running things like a robot, its all automatic. A 100% date/lay rate is very impressive, what are you doing to get those kind of numbers?

Comment

thanks for writing this up, its clear and useful.

Comment

thanks Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by RevLifestyleDesign View Post
            Thanks, ya its a bit long but I want to get everything in there, not like I'm running things like a robot, its all automatic. A 100% date/lay rate is very impressive, what are you doing to get those kind of numbers?
            By thorough screening before the date.

I made a post about it last October.

My wing is exactly the same and he is also a 100% this year.

But I am flexible for extremely hot girls!

i just cannot stand dates that don't end in clothes coming off!

peace

Comment

I also have a near 100% lay rate whenever I use a sexual intent framing + DTF screening method. This kind of "dates" are however much more difficult to get and flakiness is much higher (well, naturally).

Comment

Originally posted by cobi View Post
                By thorough screening before the date.

I made a post about it last October.

My wing is exactly the same and he is also a 100% this year.

But I am flexible for extremely hot girls!

i just cannot stand dates that don't end in clothes coming off!

peace
                Agreed, heavy sexual pre screening means dtf everytime, or if you meet them on fetlife.

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                I also have a near 100% lay rate whenever I use a sexual intent framing + DTF screening method. This kind of "dates" are however much more difficult to get and flakiness is much higher (well, naturally).
                Agreed, you're initial response rate drops a lot but your lay rate is through the roof, all my night game lays were snl's or 1st date lays as I always go sexual at night. Day game I usually don't have the time, but for online I find too much sex talk is not very effective unless its on a site like fetlife. I think to get a 100% date/lay rate online on a pof/okcupid you would have to be a top 0.5% guy meaning over six feet, super good looking, and super ripped with shirtless pics listing your profile for casual sex. Good Looking Loser has a post on that on his site where he's pulled some girls of adultfriendfinder but he fits that body type.

Comment

I think to get a 100% date/lay rate online on a pof/okcupid you would have to be a top 0.5% guy meaning over six feet, super good looking, and super ripped with shirtless pics listing your profile for casual sex.
                  I am 5'6, 115 lbs, just above average face and I have a 100% lay rate on POF/OKC when I use the sexual framing/screening strategy.

Comment

I think to get a 100% date/lay rate online on a pof/okcupid you would have to be a top 0.5% guy meaning over six feet, super good looking, and super ripped with shirtless pics listing your profile for casual sex
                    I don't agree with this.

You definitely don't need to be in top 0.5% or anywhere near, or have half-naked pictures or state you're looking for sex.

You just need a tried and tested system in place and your screening has to be equally efficient.
                    And finally your "date game" has to be top notch as well.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by cobi View Post
                      And finally your "date game" has to be top notch as well.
                      Not sure I even agree with that... When she's "agreed" to sleazy logistics, I don't do anything but fluff for a few minutes and then I just grab them and stick it in. Really, no date game whatsoever. They're already DTF the minute they show up.

The only tricky parts are before the date:

- communicating (or subcommunicating) sexual intent without being a horny sleazy chode,
                      - circumventing ASD so as to make her "agree" to sleazy logistics.

I put "agree" in quotes, because I often pretend we're meeting for a drink but then lead them straight to my place (sometimes they also literally agree to meet me at my place).

Comment

Not sure I even agree with that... When she's "agreed" to sleazy logistics, I don't do anything but fluff for a few minutes and then I just grab them and stick it in. Really, no date game whatsoever. They're already DTF the minute they show up.

The only tricky parts are before the date:

- communicating (or subcommunicating) sexual intent without being a horny sleazy chode,
                        - circumventing ASD so as to make her "agree" to sleazy logistics.

I put "agree" in quotes, because I often pretend we're meeting for a drink but then lead them straight to my place (sometimes they also literally agree to meet me at my place).
                        Agreed, I find if I have had time to have a sexual convo with her, if I had run night game on her or had met her off a sex based site I just pull her home in a maximum of 20 minutes. I just say "lets get out of here" and then lead her to my place, half the time she won't even ask where we're going, for the ones that do ask "where are we going" I just casually say "my place" and change the subject.

Comment

I find it key to understand: The 'work' of laying is already done. The 'date' is just logistics.

The excessive writing style of your guide MAY send the opposite message to the reader, which would increase failure imo.

Some of the 'content' is good though.

Comment

you'd be surprised how many guys do all the screening and the girl would be totally DTF and they still fuck it up. By not staying congruent to the persona they presented per-date. It's a common problem with a lot o the guys i coached, but easily solved.

secondly, you can probably do no screening per-date but if your date game is top notch u can still be quite consistent at pulling first date, but not 100%.

peace

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                              I find it key to understand: The 'work' of laying is already done. The 'date' is just logistics.

The excessive writing style of your guide MAY send the opposite message to the reader, which would increase failure imo.

Some of the 'content' is good though.
                              Agreed a lot of it is just not fucking up, I would add not to go for high risk jokes, I can think of at least two girls I soured by saying something stupid, I told one girl I was going to rape her dog, didn't go over so well.

Thanks on the content, the bedroom eyes is something I took from one of your old post on MASF, I think you called it droopy eyes or snoopy eyes. Basically looking at her like she's already a lover, its hard to describe but it works well.

Comment

Working...
                              X