Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Wayne's Domino Effect in Action at the Mall from Approach to Kiss (Infield Video included)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Wayne's Domino Effect in Action at the Mall from Approach to Kiss (Infield Video included)

The last time I was here, I did a thread on The Domino Effect, explaining how it can be an extremely efficient system where you run 'Solid Game' before parting ways with the women will drastically increase your date and lay rates.

I was recently in the mall doing Day Game, where my goal was to create a Romantic Connection with girls in the mall. I avoided using 'flashy' game and instead used more of a solid approach and kissed them after we properly connected. Even though 5-minute kiss-closes are impressive feats, it may still lead to a flakey number. Instead, aim for the Romantic Connection BEFORE the kiss. This makes the kiss 10-TIMES more meaningful to the woman. I demonstrated this 3 times in this video.

These approaches show how to gradually get a Romantic Connection with women from Day Game cold approaching. I am a huge fan of 'Progressive Game'. It makes your success ratios more worthwhile. People have been asking to see footage of me gaming for a few hours and doing the 'The Domino Effect' so I decided to post this video of me gaming in the mall.

Cliff Notes: This video contains 3 girls who I created a Romantic Connection with. For the last girl in the video, the audio cut out during the instant date, so I decided to include the date/day2 footage as an apology. The battery on the wireless died while infield.

The Domino Effect has 3 basic check points that must be done in order of operation.

1) Basic Social Comfort [eg. at-least 60/40 conversational ratio. 50/50 is great too]
    2) Romantic Investment [eg.MUTUAL Hand-Hold as a couple for no less than 1 minute, she must be gripping it too for it to count]
    3) Same-Page [MUTUAL exchange of verbal interest "I like you..." AND physical (sentimental kiss)* not always needed.]

If you do all 3 you will have a Romantic Connection which will warrant you MASSIVE SUCCESS RATES. I've been doing this for years and know a few guys I coached who are dominating infield. Sadly, many of these guys prefer to be unknown due to their professional lives.

This is somewhat an oversimplified version of The Domino Effect, but it's good for now.

If you follow the video, you will noticed how efficient cold approach can be. You will also notice how I'm essentially doing the EXACT same thing with all 3 girls, which is proof that a system CAN BE REPLICATED over and over again.

PS: I know that people will talk about some instances where the pick-up does not look smooth like it's fresh out of a movie. Well, I do not care how I look to the outside eye, it's all about HOW THE GIRL IS RESPONDING. Nothing else matters.

Also, DO NOT CONFUSE MY STYLE OF GAME WITH THE STRUCTURE. Many people can use The Domino Effect with different styles and personalities. The STRUCTURE is the scientific aspect that is replicable, the STYLE is an individually-based art form that has to be worked on. For example, if you are short, you will have to try to convey more dominance via creative ways. The reason why I use silly child-like behavior is that I will naturally appear more dominant due to stereo typing or genetics etc. This helps to to balance out the negative stereo type of coming across like a stubborn thug. This the the Art form aspect. However, scientifically, if I get the number with the basic PUA structure of getting a 1 minute number, then the statistics of actual dates and beyond will be much lower, than if the women has invested in the interaction, it will be a higher date-rate.

For those who are new or want to know more on The Domino Effect, here is my explanation:

Hey!

Knock it off. This place is here for you to talk about seduction, not to continue old feuds.

Don't make me warn you again.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

I'll respect the forum rules.

Comment

What happened to my comment I posted in this thread before?

Comment

Originally posted by Warped Mindless View Post
          What happened to my comment I posted in this thread before?
          Warp, ill post about the issue on my blog within the next few days. Silver Tree wants us to talk about game related topics.. not old feuds that have nothing to do with actual game.

Comment

I deleted the threads in this post because they were ad hominem attacks. I also deleted the responses. I don't want old feuds to establish themselves here.

I am not saying you cannot challenge the value or usefulness of anything anyone posts here, we expect people to post quality stuff and the members are free to show flaws if they see them. That is how we make sure the materials here are good quality. But that was not what was happening in this thread.

An experienced day gamer saying, Joe Super PUA is wrong about day approaches because he does this and that wrong is rational examination of what is being posted and a valuable service. Attacking Joe for past schemes is not, and is out of order.

I just wanted to clarify this. If you have questions about how we operate, feel free to post them here.
            The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Ok cool. Works for me, Silvertree.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                I deleted the threads in this post because they were ad hominem attacks
                an "ad hominem" is not always invalid

from the Wikipedia page: "[] ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, and that in some instances, questions of personal conduct, character, motives, etc., are legitimate and relevant to the issue, as when it directly involves hypocrisy, or actions contradicting the subject's words"

which is exactly what WM pointed out in his reply. I did some reading and found even more interesting stuff on the "Justin Wayne" topic on Sleazy's blog (even though I'm not his biggest fan)

thanks, but no thanks

-M

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                  Hey!

Knock it off. This place is here for you to talk about seduction, not to continue old feuds.

Don't make me warn you again.
                  Applause.

Comment

So... Am I the only one who thinks the video is fake because he'd need signed consent forms to publish their interactions on video?

Nick

Also, who's that Kenneth guy? That jeans jacket is so ugly it makes me want to slap some sense into him.

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
                      So... Am I the only one who thinks the video is fake because he'd need signed consent forms to publish their interactions on video? Nick Also, who's that Kenneth guy? That jeans jacket is so ugly it makes me want to slap some sense into him.
                      You raise a valid point. A lot of guys out there (Janka, Rob Judge, Sasha, Steve Jabba, ect...) have infiled video where the womans face isn't blurred. I wonder, do they somehow get the women to sign a concent form afterwords, do they just publish it anyways, or is it simply legal to film women in public without them knowing?

Comment

Originally posted by Manneken-Pis View Post
                        an "ad hominem" is not always invalid from the Wikipedia page: "[] ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, and that in some instances, questions of personal conduct, character, motives, etc., are legitimate and relevant to the issue, as when it directly involves hypocrisy, or actions contradicting the subject's words" which is exactly what WM pointed out in his reply. I did some reading and found even more interesting stuff on the "Justin Wayne" topic on Sleazy's blog (even though I'm not his biggest fan) thanks, but no thanks -M
                        I'm not a Sleazy hater and I don't know enough about Justin Wayne to have an opinion one way or the other. That said, lets keep in mind that we shouldn't take everything Sleazy says on his blog as "the" truth. For instance, I'm no Vince Kelvin fan. I think hes a scummy, scammy, over-the-top baffoon. However, one of my close friends in San Frasico has gone out with Vince many, many times and will be the first to tell you that he has legit skills with women and that hes seen him pull attractive women home regulary. I was actually shocked to find that out. On Sleazy's forum, however, he strongly implies that Vince has no game at all. Sleazy has alot og valuable things to teach and much of his "pua hate" is valid but that the end of the day, hes a marketer talking bad about his competition. Remember that.

However, this thread isn't about Sleazy. Its about what Justin Wayne posted and I think Silvertree doesn't want us to turn this into something off topic. So... sorry. Anyways, lets all try to keep an open mind and talk about the content of what he posted.

I used to daygame in a simular manner to Justin Wayne and I can attest that it works. However, I found it inefficient as I was spending to much time with each girl. I found taht for me personally I got laid more when I started screening women for AIs, and finding out quickly if their a time waster. Bascially, once I started screening for "yes girls" I started getting laid mch faster and with less effort. Cobi has written a lot of good stuff on this.

Comment

You raise a valid point. A lot of guys out there (Janka, Rob Judge, Sasha, Steve Jabba, ect...) have infiled video where the womans face isn't blurred. I wonder, do they somehow get the women to sign a concent form afterwords, do they just publish it anyways, or is it simply legal to film women in public without them knowing?
                          Might depend on the country?

Anyways who cares if it's real or not, if there's no proven CIP in the end it's worthless.

PS: I have never seen a pick up video that didn't make me cringe and think "what a PU geek". If that's how the best day gamers go about, no wonder they complain about 1/2000000 lay rates. Do "non-creepy", "genuine", "real person" appear in these guys dictionary? FFS

Comment

Recording in NY is different. As long as it is in a public area, the must be at least one party who is aware of the recording.

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/...e-laws.aspx#NY

http://www.citmedialaw.org/forum/new...cording-public

It depends on the state of recording.

Also, I'd appreciate it if we just discuss game. What ever happened with me and Sleazy as NOTHING to do with STRANGER APPROACH DAY GAME.

I came on this forum for intelligible questions. Not butt-hurt guys who want to believe everything is fake to feel better about their current results. I have been gaming for YEARS so don't worry or feel threatened. Also, people are in question of my ethics.

About infield videos being fake, I noticed that they guys who actually go out and game can tell it is real. I think most of the Pick up videos for most of the daygamers are in fact real based on my experiences.

My ethics are irrelevant in this post... Morality should be more important for a political leader. Not for guys who womanize because that in itself is considered unethical.

I'm not trying to be anyone's hero, I am all about just figuring out what works for me and what works for other people, so I can improve my understanding of game and different people's style.

Comment

I used to daygame in a simular manner to Justin Wayne and I can attest that it works. However, I found it inefficient as I was spending to much time with each girl. I found taht for me personally I got laid more when I started screening women for AIs, and finding out quickly if their a time waster. Bascially, once I started screening for "yes girls" I started getting laid mch faster and with less effort. Cobi has written a lot of good stuff on this.

Yea, I know what you mean about 'spending too much time'.

Firstly, I am not saying that one should ONLY do cold approach. I was just saying that even cold approach has it's benefit if done right. Approach Invitations, friends' introduction, social circles are all great and should be used to your advantage.

The Domino Effect is all about creating that Romantic Connection before parting ways. Doesn't matter if you got AI's or Approached them walking, or met them in a frat party.

Interms of waisting time on instant dates that go nowhere, it's very simple... If I notice that I am going in circles trying to escalate and the girl is not having it, I would gladly leave the interaction. If you look at the video, I had simple hurdles to jump. As long as they were willing I would keep moving forward. I did not stay laterally and talked to them forever without moving the romantic interaction forward. It was all progressive.

Screening women for AI's are great if you get enough of them from the type of girls that you like. I've done it before plenty. It does make things easier. Same with social circles.

What about this perspective... None of the girls in the video gave me AI's. If I had not approached them, I would of never been able to get the 3 Romantic COnnections. If I had looked for Ai's in a mall where girls are busy walking, I may have got 1 at best being a random black guy at the mall. I would of left home with maybe one number.

Another thing I'd like to highlight was when you said that you have 'tried my game'. I do not think that is possible since I've never coached you or have brought out any products at clearly explaining what and how i'm doing it. That is why it will feel like time wasting.

However, I will admit that it is only recently (like 2-3 years) where cold approaching has been sustainable for me. Also, I would NEVER neglect AI's. I mostly get them in Social Functions... Not in the Mall or streets.

Comment

Working...
                              X