Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick, "Aggressive" Videos, Day Time (beyond a kiss on video.. imagine that!) [new camera mod = amaze balls]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick, "Aggressive" Videos, Day Time (beyond a kiss on video.. imagine that!) [new camera mod = amaze balls]

More Aggressive Stuff... took a girl behind the place, and took a chick back with me, Studio City.. ~10-15min from my place
    thread title isnt meant to be smug, 100% in fun

-----
    im completely thrilled we got this on video. unlike the other videos we now have a "eyeball camera" (hooked to USB in a 'cricket' cell phone.. the new phone)that is basically completely undetectable.. .my friend can make circles (semi-circles) around us and theres basically NO way to tell what hes doing (it looks like he's just loitering).. and it doesnt look like I know him. its not easy to get this stuff on video when you are doing this for real.. girl in the 1st video sees him standing there w/ position toward us.. doesnt think anything of it. MONEYYYY
    btw we didnt have this camera mod. on the previous video

no, this doesn't happen "every time".. I talked to 5 girls at the place... these videos are #4 and #5.
    its all about logistics in going beyond a ## during the day. this doesn't happen much, at the same time- I'm not trying to do this at random coffee places that much either (usually they are more than 10minutes away from my place)

i have more notes on the whole set up, i captioned the videos.. view them in the HIGHEST quality resolution if you want to catch the captions

vote brief notes-

btw im trilled that we got video-- this shit doesnt happen everyday (will updated further..)
    interaction starts at 5:00 (plz listen to pre-video commentary for info about my gameplan, our NEW sick setup/camera... etc. etc.)
    Might be best to view in 480i... captions are more clear

Video notes-
    this video came about 60-80min before the other "aggressive" video.. cool chick.. great hidden rack (1:22) ..ill update tomorrow with the details,etc.
    we have a cell phone "eyeball" cam now.. lets erik get up close and there's no camera to be found/seen.. he literally walked semi-circles around us.. she noticed him.. but there's no camera to seen, she didn't know i knew him, vice versa
    we continue about an additional 8-10mins in the back/side of the place.. youll see what i mean
    ill get this shit in order later today.. been up about 24hrs now..
    gameplan = bounce/find another spot

Aboot this stuff (Camera, set up, what we are doing differently, game plans, etc.)

Nice stuff! I'm glad you listen to your lawyer, so they won't take down the videos and there will be much more infield stuff like that in the future (hopefully!).

You should give some advice on building a body like that - workout and nutrition!

Keep up the good work!
    Aima

Comment

Originally posted by Aima View Post
      Nice stuff! I'm glad you listen to your lawyer, so they won't take down the videos and there will be much more infield stuff like that in the future (hopefully!).

You should give some advice on building a body like that - workout and nutrition!

Keep up the good work!
      Aima
      Thanks Alma-
      yeah I hope so, the videos "walk the line" though, can't tell you otherwise. They are real- and "persons" that appear in the video may or may not have been informed that they appear in the video if you know what im saying. parts of the video that appear like "sexual harassment," (holding her hand can be, for example) although consensual (we kiss each other/touching blocked by 'cant see this') , may legally be treated as "sexual harassment" so they are censored.

we have an EXCELLENT attorney, he is hugely supportive of our project and gave me 90mins of specific advice on the 'entertainment' stuff that we do, talk about... I got some real legal insight and I have a decent grip on what risks I'm willing to take to- 1st try and help guys, and 2nd- verify my own legitimacy. I went to Law School briefly (and learned how to read/interp. some law) and issues of uninformed persons appearing videos is not black or white. Some people assume that all persons in publicly distributed videos are required to sign a waiver, its not quite the case. there's loopholes galore (in certain legal districts).

(if you are doing real videos, don't take what I said as legal advice, im not a lawyer and you should consult one so you know your rights before you make a decision to do/not do them)

re: fitness/nutrition
      we'll be making a huge effort to build that up, if you need advice, feel free to ask.

Comment

I watched the first video and was thinking to myself, "how is he going to escalate on her with so much gap between the two of them". That's a situation I've been in, worst come to worst you do whatever you gotta do to get the kiss. Verbally the conversation was friendly and not sexual, so in this situation you couldn't tell if she was into you until you went in for the kiss. The lesson: don't waste time, get out of social conversation and escalate, even if it's uncomfortable/awkward due to big gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Qlue View Post
          I watched the first video and was thinking to myself, "how is he going to escalate on her with so much gap between the two of them". That's a situation I've been in, worst come to worst you do whatever you gotta do to get the kiss. Verbally the conversation was friendly and not sexual, so in this situation you couldn't tell if she was into you until you went in for the kiss. The lesson: don't waste time, get out of social conversation and escalate, even if it's uncomfortable/awkward due to big gap.
          thank you very much

in my opinion,
          That's true for the most part- I knew she (both of them) was into me when she said I was attractive and let me take her hand and walk them to the table, so that was before I tried to kiss them... really at any point they could have bailed. Making out with them, though, did confirm they were sexually available(DTF) and not confusing me for a potential boyfriend for courting.

Comment

Man, the quickness of the first pull surprised me.

I really love how your escalations are really a gauge of her compliance for you. The way it started, it wasn't so clear to me if she was that into you. Excllent job.

You have way more "game" than you give yourself credit for, GLL! The girls were having a great time. Props.

Comment

Just watched the first video. That leadership is amazing. You're decisive, you tell her what you're doing in a matter-of-fact tone and you take her hand and lead her with no hesitation before she has a chance to think about it. Does that sound about right according to your experience? Could you add any other tips on gaining this executive frame? (The steroids help, right? ;P)

Comment

That may well be the first successful pickup video in history where the opener is "Yo, Yo, Yo!"

Compliance with a wave-over is maybe the best screening opener there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Looking Loser View Post
                  re: fitness/nutrition
                  we'll be making a huge effort to build that up, if you need advice, feel free to ask.
                  I need advice
                  Maybe you can make a post about your routines or the things you think are important to grow as huge as you are!

PS: I'm finishing law school right now, so I know what kind of stuff your talking about! Once again thanks for putting in the effort!

Comment

Awesome video, relaxed, assertive and direct, super quick verbal compliance on a sexual level, you had her telling you were hot within 8 seconds of talking, meaning she was screened to be compliant and dtf, IMO the girl was closed at that 8 second point which is super fast for day game, top form man

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                      Man, the quickness of the first pull surprised me.

I really love how your escalations are really a gauge of her compliance for you. The way it started, it wasn't so clear to me if she was that into you. Excllent job.

You have way more "game" than you give yourself credit for, GLL! The girls were having a great time. Props.
                      Thanks Hangman-- we just started doing videos 3weeks ago or so, so- they are getting better and we have the 'taping' aspect of it down with this eyeball mod. It will allow me to be more dynamic, rather than keeping the girl in the SAME position and do safer stuff. I'm happy we got the more basic ones first though

you are right- its hard to tell (via typical IOIs) if they are into it... but during the day especially if they let me take their hand and walk elsewhere with them, they are interested... maybe/maybe not DTF (heavily depends on logistics, women's issues). There's def nothing 'normal' about how some of these go-- getting a girl off her cell phone, yelling to a girl who is walking to her car.. but you gotta do what you gotta do

Comment

Originally posted by SgtGrumbles View Post
                        Just watched the first video. That leadership is amazing. You're decisive, you tell her what you're doing in a matter-of-fact tone and you take her hand and lead her with no hesitation before she has a chance to think about it. Does that sound about right according to your experience? Could you add any other tips on gaining this executive frame? (The steroids help, right? ;P)
                        Glad you liked it, hope its helpful for something too.
                        Yeah you are right, I don't get the chance to do that during the day as much-- at night, I'm always saying "okay, its hot/loud/busy, lets go over there.. lets go" (grab hand and walk) or "this crowd is too busy/dying out... lets get some fresh air..." type stuff. But the gameplan was to try and take these girls back since my spot was about 10-15mins away, so I naturally had more of a gameplan (sit down, small talk, kiss her, LEAVE).

I like the name you just gave it 'executive' frame.. I'll have to think about it. I originally started doing this stuff on the phone I think... "okay so be ready at 9... NORMAL TIME, NOT LA GIRL TIME.. 9pm. I'll be there at 9:03pm" Brad P had a "CEO" routine that where he'd tell girls that he'd call them at a SPECIFIC TIME (6:32) so he could get them to pick up. But basically you just order indecisive girls around (aka all girls) in a polite way...

oh another thing, and frankly my videos so far aren't great examples-
                        a fair amount of time I ask typical "questions" by making statements--
                        "okay so tell me about your time in NYC"
                        "tell me about what you want to be when you grow up"
                        "so tell me your name"
                        ..this is instead of asking a question "whats your name?" you get it... verbally, I don't think this "creates attraction" but it was probably helpful building the frame you describe

in all serious on the steroids (haven't used in nearly 3 years)- not necessarily, when Im "bigger" I actually feel I have to be more polite to girls since I'm "scarier" but I'm not entirely sure, I'm pretty polite anyway, just try to move quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Boyfriend View Post
                          That may well be the first successful pickup video in history where the opener is "Yo, Yo, Yo!"

Compliance with a wave-over is maybe the best screening opener there is.
                          hahah my friend and I were thinking the same thing yo yo yo

youre right on the wave over-- when i waved her over, she came all the way up to me.. (vs. just coming within 10feet of me).. I noticed that at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Aima View Post
                            I need advice
                            Maybe you can make a post about your routines or the things you think are important to grow as huge as you are!

PS: I'm finishing law school right now, so I know what kind of stuff your talking about! Once again thanks for putting in the effort!
                            sure I can do that, I'm be putting more fitness/nutrition stuff on my website.. and I'll do a special version (unique content) for here

Comment

Originally posted by RevLifestyleDesign View Post
                              Awesome video, relaxed, assertive and direct, super quick verbal compliance on a sexual level, you had her telling you were hot within 8 seconds of talking, meaning she was screened to be compliant and dtf, IMO the girl was closed at that 8 second point which is super fast for day game, top form man
                              Thanks RLD... yeah you are correct on that-- not everyone sees that. it was just a matter of logistics and maybe a little small talk after that..

Comment

Working...
                              X