Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do smaller guys have a disadvantage in PU?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do smaller guys have a disadvantage in PU?

hey guys question,

do you think that smaller guys have a disadvantage in PU? im starting to think that its true. can smaller guys ever really be as successful as the bigger guys in better shape?

Yes. You're right. Being small is a disadvantage.

Comment

Its irrelevant. Although i am not short, my wing is and i saw his game evolve in the last two years although his size stayed the same

Comment

Can a short guy get laid by hot women? hell yes!

But all things being equal a taller guy will lay the same women, but a lot more easily.

A short guy has to work that extra bit harder.

Comment

Being tall is too women, what big tits are to men.

Because I Can, Nick

Comment

I think it just nature. darwinism. or something like that. woman are attracted naturally to the biggest tallest strongest guys. goes back to the caveman days. all the rest of us guys who are real short or skinny or small might never have a sex life. its sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by format View Post
              I think it just nature. darwinism. or something like that. woman are attracted naturally to the biggest tallest strongest guys. goes back to the caveman days. all the rest of us guys who are real short or skinny or small might never have a sex life. its sad but true
              Can't believe this, after hours and hours of posting guidelines, instructions, encouragement, thoughts, personal experience, personal stories, all the novices get is this... So be it then!

Comment

You wanna know what's a real big disadvantage to getting girls?

Being a whiny little bitch who can't take action and responsibility for his own life but rather finds outside factors to blame.

Who the fuck is stopping you from joining a gym and getting built man?

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post

Because I Can, Nick
                  Haha your one liners are great. Someone should make a Niccolo-a-Day calendar or something.

That being said, I don't particularly LIKE big tits. I don't like fat girls, but I have a friend who LOVES them. I don't look like a hipster, and the hipster girls are the hardest to game. My point is that we all have types. Even the women. And strictly in terms of statistics, women in general may be more attracted to taller guys. But to think that NO WOMAN likes shorter guys, or even that they all place the same emphasis on something so trivial is just silly. If a girl dismisses you because you don't meet her minimal height, fuck her (if you can :P). But the ones that do show interest anyway... wouldn't you want to maximize your likelihood of fucking them?

This is where that abundance mentality comes in, I think. Just enjoy yourself. Enjoy your social games and your development as a person and go out and shed your light on everyone. And the pick-up mentality comes in when you notice indications of interest from a girl and from your practice, your lifestyle, and your participation in the forums, you are better equipped to lay THAT girl.

This make sense? I've never had success with a woman by pointing out my weaknesses to her or myself. Except maybe a therapist.

Is it better to find your weak point and develop it to become more mediocre, or to develop your strengths? (cr: Tim Ferris) (This is not a rhetorical question. I'd be interested in what some of you have to say about it.)

Comment

Height is not fate.

I had a buddy who was short and small by US white guy standards. He was about 5' 7" (1.70M) and weighed maybe 145 lb (65 KG). But, he was a former US Marine who did two combat tours in Vietnam. He just radiated male power and authority. He was a smiling nice guy who never acted the tough guy role, but it was also clear that he was afraid of no man. He was a major chick magnet. Women could not get enough of him.

Build strength and learn a martial art, preferably one where you actually punch and kick other men and have to worry about the same happening to you.
                    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoreFatChix View Post

Being a whiny little bitch who can't take action and responsibility for his own life but rather finds outside factors to blame.

I was born with muscular distrohpy. my muscles dont store or break down glycogen. its an enzyme that is missing from my body. there is no known cure, and doctors have already told me I am unable to build muscle at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoreFatChix View Post

I do take responsibility for my failures believe me. Im just posing a question for discussion.

Comment

hey guys question,

do you think that smaller guys have a disadvantage in PU? im starting to think that its true. can smaller guys ever really be as successful as the bigger guys in better shape?
                          Yes, we absolutely do have a disadvantage.

Same way us white guys have a disadvantage with girls who want to fuck black guys

Same way us 40 year olds have a disadvantage with cougars who like young guys

Same way us males have a disadvantage with women who prefer to lick pussy than suck cock

Same way us bald guys have a disadvantage with women who like guys with long hair

Same way us muscular guys have a disadvantage with women who prefer burly guys, or skinny guys, or soft guys

Same way us hairy chested guys have a disadvantage with women who prefer smooth-skinned guys

Etc. etc, etc.

Dude, why post this shit? I am 5'7". I have slept with women as tall as 6'1". I dated a woman in an open relationship for over 2 years who is 5'10" and likes to wear heels putting her well over 6 feet. 9 out of 10 of my GFs in the past 5 years are my height or slightly taller. Part of the reason is, they are tall and they are faced with a world that tells men they need to worry about shit like this, making guys insecure and unable to approach and escalate properly, because this irrelevant shit is in their heads when in field.

In 2007, when I was 37 and the young woman who was 6'1" was 22, she told me that men even up to 6'5" are afraid to approach her. I was the first man that short who would ever approach her, literally, and she is therefore very lonely in life. How fucking stupid is that? Poor girl just wants to get fucked and no one will talk to her! I am not saying NO ONE will talk to her, I am saying that men she would find attractive won't talk to her, because of fucked up ideas like this in their heads, and their lack of confidence is what turns her off, not their height. And she is fucking gorgeous! Which only makes it worse for her, being so tall.

Does a 6'1" woman dream of being picked up by a man larger than her and tossed over his shoulder like a little girl? I am sure every single woman has similar fantasies at one point or another. Who fucking cares. I do it with short girls and in order to avoid injury, I tend to avoid this with taller girls... hahhaaha... I am not worrying about it, just like I am not obsessing over my skin colour and women who prefer something that I am not. There are more attractive women who want me IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD than I can deal with in this lifetime. As I state at the outset, there are all kinds of factors that may make a woman not choose me, and I am completely uninterested in any factor that I have no control over, simply because I don't have the time or energy to think otherwise.

Posts like yours are pure mental masturbation, foundation for excuse-making and limiting beliefs, and offer no solution. I wear cool boots that give me an inch or two, then I completely fucking forget about shit like this. That's my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post

Because I Can, Nick
                            No, because women and men screen different: men look at visual things (tits, face, etc) while women look at your behaviour (playfulness, dominance, etc)

Example: If you see a women, it takes half a second to decide if you want to sleep with her. A women needs a lot more time. Thats why sometimes you talk to a women and its going amazing but then you loose her. Ever heard of buying temperature? How could you explain this effect through a factor that does not change (like how tall you are)?

Comment

Yes, we do. There's even scientific research showing it. I can find the reference if you want, but simply put, male height was found to have about the same significance for women as all other appearance factors put together. There's a reason why women describe men they like as "tall and handsome", why height is the main and commonly only physical requirement specified by women in online dating sites; I believe some of those sites even allow women to filter their profile out of searches done by shorter men, so as far as they're concerned - we literally don't even exist.

This has been my worst sticking point. Before starting with systematic pickup, I was laboring under the delusion that I am average, or even above average, in looks. Hundreds of approaches later, I can confirm that even though I am fit and my body and face are symmetric, women consider me too small and short. Guys who approached less than 10 times in their lives commonly report better game and results than me with my hundreds of approaches.

This position is unfamiliar to me. Throughout my life, I focused on areas in which I was advantaged and gifted. Any effort in which I didn't have a clear edge - I ditched. But you see, this is one area of your life that's hard to ditch. I have known female presence in my life, albeit briefly, and it is very sweet. I wouldn't want to relinquish it.

In that sense, I agree with JWS: there's no point crying too much over things you can't change. Better realize where you're at, and focus on what you can do. Bitching and moaning is a relief, but it doesn't lead to progress, and ultimately it's a waste of time that will only hurt you more. It will also make you less attractive: women HATE men who whine about their problems rather than mobilize to solve them. So yes, this is the secondary attack vector through which your size hurts you, but at least that's a vector you can control.

The only comfort is that as JWS writes in another post, us men thrive on challenge and overcoming it. A lot of these "tall handsome men" are clueless in relationships, since they got a little too used to having their women served to them on a platter. You and I, if we ever get good, it wouldn't be thanks to any genetic freebies, but due to us for our toughness, endurance, and hard-won solid game.

Comment

Working...
                              X