Players Guide Signup Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Guide Signup Thread

Alright, here we go. Let's get down to business.

We're putting together a new Players Guide for the forum. And everyone is invited to help out. Seriously, EVERYONE IS INVITED. I don't care if you just got here, if you are interested in helping out, this is the place to be. Here's how this is going to work.

First off, this project is being run by me. I welcome your input on what we are doing here, but at the end of the day, we have been talking about this for the last 14 months and have nothing to show for it to this point. Thus, I am taking the bull by the horns and attempting to get shit done here. So with regards to this project, my word is the final word.

Second, this project is being done as an initial starting point for what will eventually be a larger guide. As a result, we are going to be focused specifically on concepts critical to getting laid. I am planning on eventually expanding and building out other sections, but right now we need to focus on getting shit done. So this is going to have a slightly narrower focus at this point. As it is, I have 32 subsections here that we're going to try fill to begin with. Quite a task, so you see why we can't cover everything in this first round.

Third, this project is not going to be perfect or agreed-upon by everyone. There will be disagreements on what subjects are in here and what is written inside of them. I understand that. As I said, this is a starting point. We are getting something out there and completed that we can then work on improving. So don't take it personally if shit is different from what you were expecting. Think back to the old players guide. Did you agree with everything in there? I didn't think so.

So here's how this is going to work. I'm going to post an outline below that contains all of the major topics that are going to be covered in this guide. Your job at this point is to reply to this thread telling me your three top choices for sub-categories that you would like to write about. DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS THREAD. I repeat ONLY WRITE YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES FOR SUB-CATEGORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT IN THIS THREAD. I'm not looking to start a discussion here. Once again, this is about getting an initial draft done and then being able to improve and expand. This will never be a final version. Your reply to this thread should look like this:

Topic One
    Topic Two
    Topic Three

Please do not include any other discussion here. There will be plenty of time to talk about improvements once we get something done. That time is not now.

With that in mind, here is the outlines for topics for the Players Guide. Once again, please just reply back with your three topics of preference that you would like to write on. You have until the end of this Friday, December 7 to get in your subjects. After that, we have to move forward. Here we go. And yes, the titles in here are temporary just for identification purposes. So don't get your panties all in a bunch about those yet.

Players Guide Outline
    1. The Matrix
      1. What Is The Matrix?
      2. What Else Is Out There?
      3. What Women Really Want
    2. The Player
      1. Defining Yourself
      2. Your Rights & Responsibilities
      3. Building A Better You
    3. Starting Out
      1. What To Look For
      2. Approaching
      3. What The Hell Do I Talk About?
    4. Moving Forward
      1. Kino
      2. C+F
      3. Escalation
      4. Push/Pull
      5. Sex Talk
    5. Daygame Specifics
      1. Where To Meet Girls
      2. How To Talk With Girls During The Day
    6. Nightgame Specifics
      1. Venue Breakdown
      2. Bar Game Basics
      3. Club Game Basics
      4. Party Basics
    7. Online Game Specifics
      1. Website Comparison
      2. Online Statistics
      3. Blitzing Strategies
      4. Online Escalation
    8. Getting Her Home
      1. Phone/Text Game
      2. Day2 Ideas
      3. Extracting
    9. Back At Your Place
      1. Setting Up Your Pad
      2. Does She Really Want To Watch A Movie?
      3. Escalation At Your Place
      4. Handling LMR/ASD
      5. What Do I Do Once I Fuck Her?
    Again, I know that I'm leaving a lot of more complicated things like relationship management, threesomes, theory, but just work with me here. Rome wasn't built in a day. This first version of the Players Guide will be built in a month. I've got 32 topics here. I need 32 people to write something. Get at me with your three topics by Friday. Don't write anything else here. Please. Big ups, let's get moving.

Edit: Feel free to request things that people have already put down as well. Ideally, look for something new, but if you have something that catches your eye, throw it on there. No guarantee you'll get it, but it never hurts to ask.
    We're here. The rest is bullshit.

2.3. Building a Better You
    2.1. Defining Yourself
    2.2. Your Rights and Responsibilities

Nick
    Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

Comment

4.4 Push/Pull
      6.2. Bar Game Basics
      8.1. Phone/Text Game

Comment

(I have no problems with co-writing a topic with somebody else or revising someone else's articles)

My list:
        4.5 Sex Talk (is that one a shocker?)
        9.4 Handling LMR/ASD
        6.3 Club Game Basics (I am a little bit unsure if I am the best candidate on that one as there are many other topics I could write about and there are probably posters that might pedagogically cover this topic better than me. I am flexible here, if someone else would like to write about this one, you are free to go...)
        Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
        - Still Rocking
        - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
        - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

1.1 What is the Matrix?
          1.3 What women really want?
          1.2 What else is out there?
          Who you are, and what you think you are, is a creation edited and orchestrated by your brain.
          -Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

4.3 escalation
            6.4 party basics
            8.3 extraction

Comment

4.3 Escalation

4.1 Kino

4.5 Sex Talk

CTM

Comment

4.1 kino
                9.4 LMR
                9.5 what to do after (which I'll treat as intro to relationships and write way too much about)

I don't mind sharing.
                ~Tubarao
                fuzzyandoj.com
                www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

I can do/share section 5:

5.1 Where to Meet Girls
                  5.2 What to Talk to Girls About

GROUNDHOG

Comment

5.2 How to talk with Girls During the Day

8.2 Day 2 Ideas

8.1 Phone/Text game

Comment

4.2 cocky funny

MOD EDIT Nick: barackaflockaflame has withdrawn from the project. Turns out he's cocky but not funny.
                      Last edited by NiccoloDaVinci; 12-12-2012, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Good start boys. Let's keep the signups coming. Great job keeping the thread clear so far.

Comment

Sorry for polluting the thread Z but I think some topics need clarification. I'm not discussing your choices but in order for us to follow your lead, it would be useful to understand exactly what you mean.

Specifically in my case with regards to:

Originally posted by Z View Post
                          What Else Is Out There?
                          What To Look For
                          Website Comparison
                          Online Statistics
                          Blitzing Strategies
                          Does She Really Want To Watch A Movie?
                          "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                            Sorry for polluting the thread Z but I think some topics need clarification. I'm not discussing your choices but in order for us to follow your lead, it would be useful to understand exactly what you mean.

Specifically in my case with regards to:
                            All open to interpretation. I'm not going to get into specifics about exactly what is needed, that is completely up to you. So interpret them according to what you want in there for that section. You'll see why I'm doing this along these lines as we move through this farther.

Comment

7.3. Blitzing strategies
                              1.3. What women really want
                              7.4. Online escalation
                              "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Working...
                              X