Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase SNL ration with micro-expressions

Hi,

I know that reading micro-expressions is valuable but how can I increase my SNL ration with this.
    I suppose I can only read if she comfortable with my escalation or not and then "microcalibrate" my response.
    Can it also be usable to increase physically and verbal arousal. I heard that it can but know how this fits into the equation of a SNL.
    Can anyone give me a pointer?

Thank you and a happy new year to all of you!

gugu

Thank you for your answer.

Well, I'm ok when it comes to spotting them. I know what they are for. For instance if I see a negative emotion I can act accordingly.
    Sinn mentions in a podcast (Rapid Escalation Formula) that with the help of micro-expressions you can make the SNL happen faster. At least that's the way I understood it.
    A question would be concerning the info in the podcast: How does it help to recognize the DTF girl in a set nearby. For instance positive emotions when guys walk by. Then she could be on the lookout for a SNL.
    I'm only making generalizations to get my point across.

How does it help to increase the speed and the effectiveness of the SNL other than reading her reactions to your behaviour during a pickup.

Thats what I don't understand.

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
    This is something that comes with experience and observation.

Im pretty good at "spotting" micro-expressions, but you need to really think here.

Even a slight look on her face can be a micro-expression.

Note that this is different from overexertions, which is a totally different thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gugu55 View Post
      Thank you for your answer.

Well, I'm ok when it comes to spotting them. I know what they are for. For instance if I see a negative emotion I can act accordingly.
      Sinn mentions in a podcast (Rapid Escalation Formula) that with the help of micro-expressions you can make the SNL happen faster. At least that's the way I understood it.

How does it help to increase the speed and the effectiveness of the SNL other than reading her reactions to your behaviour during a pickup.

Thats what I don't understand.
      It doesn't. What you described is exactly right; reading reactions to your behavior. Or those of others. The better you read, the more information you have. The more information you have, the more options you have. The more options you have, the more control you have over the outcome. That's it.

Micro-expressions are not something you "do," though you CAN intentionally express emotion that way if you really really know what you're doing.

They are indicators of a mood. That's it. We all do it. "Hmm" is a micro-expression. So is a raised eyebrow, or an accidental flicker of surprise on your face. Pursing your lips when you think is a micro-expression. If you want to REALLY get deep into it, the tone of peoples' skin will change shades during conversation, as well as pupil dilation, voice tone, etc.

You probably already know what most of them mean, on an unconscious level, because it is part of your universal human programming.

Comment

You guys are all lovable idiots. What you are talking about are normal facial expressions.

Micro-expressions only last a fraction of a second: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microexpression

There's no way in hell any of you, or me [or Jay-Z] or even somebody who has been at this for far longer could adapt to them on the fly.

As for your question gugu: Just watch her actions and escalate accordingly.

Nick

EDIT: If Sinn really is selling advice based on "micro-expressions" it's a pretty blatant rip-off and you should get your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
          You guys are all lovable idiots. What you are talking about are normal facial expressions.

Micro-expressions only last a fraction of a second: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microexpression

There's no way in hell any of you, or me [or Jay-Z] or even somebody who has been at this for far longer could adapt to them on the fly.

As for your question gugu: Just watch her actions and escalate accordingly.

Nick

EDIT: If Sinn really is selling advice based on "micro-expressions" it's a pretty blatant rip-off and you should get your money back.
          While I totally agree that Sinn is ripping this guy off, it's total bullshit to claim there's "no way in hell" anyone could utilize micro-expressions. That's ridiculous.

Let's say you ask a girl a question about something. Doesn't matter what it is. If you're paying attention and notice a sharp and quickly-corrected voice tone during her answer...are you telling me that you would have no idea what that meant?

I think it's much more likely that you, Niccolo, are not attuned enough to notice things like whether someone's lips quiver or wrinkle for a fraction of a second, than it is "nobody can do it." Right?

Comment

Hi,

I know that reading micro-expressions is valuable but how can I increase my SNL ration with this.
            I suppose I can only read if she comfortable with my escalation or not and then "microcalibrate" my response.
            Can it also be usable to increase physically and verbal arousal. I heard that it can but know how this fits into the equation of a SNL.

gugu
            OMG, "micro-expressions" and "SNL ration"(?!)... Let the KJ-fest begin!

Why is this buzzword soup even on your radar of things to learn? Have you taken care of all the basics? Do you approach confidently? Can you arouse her during the date? Do you know how to escalate?

These have a lot more to do with getting laid than "micro-expressions" or whatever Jedi mind trick is selling seminars these days. Not sure about "SNL ration"s though, you're on your on for that one.

Comment

Hi,

gugu
              You are all over the place. First, let's go with it:

Micro-expressions (or whatever the hell they're called, I think you're talking about facial expressions) are just that. Normal.

Yes, you can "adapt" your response to them, but don't you forget that you can ALSO "influence" her reaction to your escalation with your OWN facial expression. Think of it as, and I hate to use the jargon but a "shit-test".

Example: You put your hands on her belly or under her boobs, she puts her hand on yours and LOOKS AT YOU in a "sort of" resistant way, which is really not a "resistant way". She's just LOOKING at you for CLUES as to how "SHE" should react to your escalation.

Girls react not the same way to the same thing done by different guys.

Her facial expression of "sort of resisting" is everything but that. She's ASKING you "How do you want me to behave ?".

If you keep your hand there, look at her in the eyes, give a fleeting slight smile as a way to say "It's okay"... Many many times, she'll let you go on. I once touched a prude's girl boobies in front of everyone, just by saying to her "See ? Nobody's watching .. It's okay". And she was turned on like hell. It's like being naked and invisible.

Another girl who was bumping into me from behind with her ass on my ass, on and on, it was distracting, I put my hand on her ass and deeply pushed her. She turned startled to see who did it, looked down on some of the dudes there. I turned to her, looked at her and said "It was just me" with a smile. And she said "Oh, okay". This shit is hilarious, like how the fuck it changes ANYTHING to the fact I just put my hand on her ass.. If it's me or the other dudes ? I didn't know her, neither did they.

But this tells us a whole lot on the fact that people look up to you for a clue as to how to react.

So don't try to be a Ninja and adapt your response to every "micro-expression" of some sort, you just can't and it's not lousy shows like "Lie To Me" that should make us believe we can. We don't want to, anyway. Too much work for nothing.

Instead, what you want is congruence. It gives a standard reaction to most of the stuff, and it works a good deal.

What I want to tell you is that, going back to your original post .. You are trying to adapt to her reaction to your escalation by reading her micro-expressions, while you don't really want to do that (lots of energy involved) and you can do it in a more effective way with a standard reaction of your smile and reassuring look, than any "Kung-fu" ninja shit "Adapt to micro-expression" philosophy. And yes, it means it pays to be kind of lazy.

She's not "uncomfortable" with your escalation (she was waiting for it from the moment you initiated the conversation, she's not dumb).. She most probably wants to know what kind of guys you are. That's what's called "Getting to know each other".

Comment

Thank you for your answers

@Tarzan
                Yes, I have my basics together. Thatís why I wanted to know where it fits into the equations.
                That has nothing to do with a KJ-fest or me being a KJ! Sinn is not simply wrong just because it comes from him.
                Of course their products are meant to make money and to play with hopes and dreams of customers but thatís another point.
                What's wrong with asking

I agree that you can read them and adapt your response accordingly like some mention here.
                I just didnít get what Sinn try to imply with his statement. Obviously itís more sales tactic.

The gist of micro-expressions is whatís mentioned in this thread. This means to read them and escalate accordingly.

Comment

Ok, I listened to Sinns stuff again and found out that I misunderstood something.

He mentions reading the micro-expressions and act accordingly like mentioned here, but what he also mentioned is parading through the club and looking for AI that are displayed through micro-expressions.
                  He doesn't explain it but I assume looking at the main emotions that it could be the following:
                  Excited: ecstatic, energetic, aroused, bouncy, nervous, perky, antsy
                  Happy: fullfilement, contentment, glad, complete, satidfied, optmistic, pleased

So looking at micro-expressions that show the emotions mentioned is what Sinn meant.

Comment

Sinn also once expressed that he'd experienced suicidal ideation mid-pick-up, so take his advice with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
                      I think it's much more likely that you, Niccolo, are not attuned enough to notice things like whether someone's lips quiver or wrinkle for a fraction of a second, than it is "nobody can do it." Right?
                      Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                      With all due respect, this is nonsense.

A micro-expression is very easily noticeable with a bit of practice. It differs from a normal facial expression because its shorter.
                      I know you guys don't like it when I say you are wrong, but I'm gonna have to repeat myself: What you are talking about are not micro-expressions.
                      They may be subdued or really really short expressions, but they mostly likely aren't micro-expressions which last from 1/25 to 1/15 of a second, according to wikipedia.

I'm sure you guys can see very short expressions and adapt to them.

But I doubt there is a single person on this board who could recognize an expression that lasts from 1/25 to 1/15 of a second and then interpret and adapt to it.
                      Especially because micro-expressions only tell you something about the bigger emotions like surprise, fear, disgust, contempt, anger, happiness, and sadness, again, according to wikipedia.

Until one of you comes up with a realistic statement of how he would recognize that 1/25 to 1/15 of a second part of an emotion and utilize it in field with a successful interpretation I will stand by my original statement:

Very short expressions, maybe, microexpressions, no way.

Nick

Looking forward how Impulse will try to convince me of the "a micro-expression is very easily noticeable with a bit of practice" part. Especially the "very easily noticeable" and "bit of practice" parts.

ps: gugu, SINN is scamming you.

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post

ps: gugu, SINN is scamming you.
                        still nothing wrong with asking. But thanks for your answers.

Comment

Working...
                        X