How To Get Women To Chase You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get Women To Chase You

This is going to be a short-ish primer, a basic skeleton with a some details where I think they'll be helpful. This is for lazy guys (like me) who understand that since women are humans, they love to chase and hunt just as much as men do. This distinction is an overgeneralization, of course, because some people prefer to chase and some people prefer to be chased. Since I am of the latter group, this post goes out to my fellow tribe members. If it's not your style, that's cool too, maybe something will resonate with you anyway. Here are the steps, in chronological / importance order:

1. Have better things to do than think about / worry about / spend time trying to figure out how to pick up girls.

2. Be attractive. Get your ass in a gym. This is one area where it's not OK to be lazy; you want to look good, make it happen. It's worth it. Girls will swarm you, comment on how ripped you are, and feel your muscles while they're talking to you. It feels amazing. Focus on abs and shoulders, as well as getting to a decent weight for your height. If you're "too busy" to get to the gym for 30 minutes a day, then presumably it's because you're so successful in business that you focus more on that. Great. Use the money from your business to buy yourself a Bowflex, install it in your house, and get to work. Stop eating shitty processed food, combine a new healthy diet with weightlifting, and watch your body transform in front of you.

3. Ignore them. Completely ignore them. Don't talk to them until they give you a reason to, and even then, don't talk--not yet, anyway. If you have some amount of situational awareness, which is really a key point to this whole thing, you should notice the girls who notice you immediately and without having to look directly at them to figure it out. Some will stare at you when you walk into a room. Or look at you while whispering to their friend. Or be paying attention to a conversation you're having with someone nearby, which you're totally not doing just to see if she'll pay attention (wink wink).

You should notice the girls who notice you--those are the ones you're going for.

4. Try not to laugh when they start trying to get your attention, because they're going to be really fucking obvious about it. They will move closer to you. Or dance near you. Or in front of you. Just chill and forget all that nonsense about openers and conversation starters or whatever. It doesn't matter. Don't say a word yet.

5. When she does something that genuinely piques your interest, reward her in a "secret" way that nobody notices besides the two of you. Make eye contact, hold it, and nod a little. Or a little smile. Or both at the same time for bonus points. It creates a huge "our world" bubble that you can follow through all the way to the end, and the best part is, doing this genuinely creates a fun and unique experience--for you too! Remember, this is supposed to make your life better, not just hers. So create these bubbles, they're awesome and you'll feel it too.

6. Watch as she amps up whatever it was she was doing that caught your interest. She's going to start doing it more, if she's on the same page as you. If she's not, or didn't get what you did, forget her. She's not a player. Player girls are the best, because Game recognizes Game from male to female. Player girls know exactly what you're doing and will appreciate the discretion and subtlety with which you're doing it.

7. OK, now it's OK to open your mouth and say something. Make it fucking count! Don't ask questions you don't care about (where are you from, what do you do, blah blah blah). I mean come on, you don't really care, so why ask? Beckon her over with your finger. Since she's been complying thus far, she'll come over. Then gently pull her in, drop your voice, and say whatever's on your mind directly into her ear. "Our World," remember? Only you and she know what you're saying. Comment on whatever it was she was doing that made you like her in the first place. "The way you move...it makes me think dirty thoughts." Or maybe, "If you keep teasing me like this, you're going to earn yourself a spanking, young lady."

YES IT IS PERFECTLY OK FOR THESE TO BE THE FIRST WORDS YOU SAY TO HER. Skip all the bullshit. Fun girls think bullshit is just as dumb as you think it is, anyway. Be a man. Say what you mean. Frame it as her chasing you (because she IS!)

She qualified by changing her behavior to suit your acknowledgement. She's spitting HER GAME at YOU. That's what's happening. It just looks different than man-to-woman game. Let her hunt you, reward her for doing such an awesome job.

8. Be discreet and keep up the teasing. Reinforce the "you're seducing me" frame constantly. Push-pull. The usual.

9. Be easy, fun, fuckable prey. Let her think she's toying with you, it'll make her feel in control, remove insecurities, and she may or may not realize you're toying with her too. Just kidding, she knows. She likes it! GAME RECOGNIZES GAME AND FUCKING LOVES IT.

10. Remember--the best seduction is a mutual one. Revel in it. You will create memories that last forever.

​CTM

This is a very nice post.

The thing that resonates with me most is the "our world" notion. My LTR ends up in these bubbles with me often at the moment. What is it about the "shared secret" aspect that is like catnip to women?

CTM - hope i'm not de-railing your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kommisar View Post
      This is a very nice post.

The thing that resonates with me most is the "our world" notion. My LTR ends up in these bubbles with me often at the moment. What is it about the "shared secret" aspect that is like catnip to women?

CTM - hope i'm not de-railing your thread.

Id say the "shared secret" aspect is just the bubble of the two outside of the social confinements of this world or reality in general "the matrix". The conspiracy of pleasure right under everyone's noses and the The thrill that it is.

Comment

Chi,

This is a great post and is so well writen that shows the frame we have when nonchasing.

Great work!

Comment

Granted, there are other ways to get her to chase you, but this is pretty much the nitty gritty.

5 starred.

Comment

Generally I like to be the seducer but this is "non-chasing" I can subscribe to. Great post!
            I would add a little bit of point 1 to your point 2. Work on your body for your own sake, not because the girls will swarm you. If pussy is ones motivation to exercise, one will give up on exercise as soon as game makes looks superfluous. Don't ask me how I know this.

Comment

Hi. Awesome post!

It is funny how you cover this topic. Usually I have a different grasp on it. I agree with everything you say and it resonates a lot with how I usually do it. I usually get a strong AI before I approach (and sometimes I get approached - spotting AI's and learning how to trig them is crucial). That is why you will see that in most of my sex reports, I skip everything that has to do with rapport - I basically open verbally with something that has content - get straight to the point. The reason this works, as you have said is that you start the interaction with the proper frame. It is not that you SET a particular chasing frame - although that can also work and can be helpful) but you basically set it right away. You FRAME and not REFRAME your self as the price. Crucial difference.

However, if you ask me how I would explain "how to make her chase", i would cover it as following (this is just a short model, there is a lot more to say about it, consider it a skeleton):

"Man A has something X that Woman B truly wants and A communicates Y to B"

That thing X needs to be something B truly values - something that is of great importance for her. In my case I would describe Y as "good sex with a good lover". Sure there are many things a woman can truly seek, but in order to be consistent seducers we need to focus on what is more universal. What is it that women most women truly wants? The more desirable that thing is, the more women wants it, the more they will chase. Also the level of universality of Y (- how many does seek Y) the more consistent with women it will make you. in my case, it is being an awesome man, who is good in bed and understand women sexually.

Also, A needs to communicate Y in order to make B desire it. If B doesn't know that A possesses B, then B will not be interesting in getting Y from A. Therefore A needs to communicate that he possesses Y.

That is the formula for making women chase you.

My 2 cents

-Teevster

Comment

Originally posted by SilverbackQbnCigar View Post
                Id say the "shared secret" aspect is just the bubble of the two outside of the social confinements of this world or reality in general "the matrix". The conspiracy of pleasure right under everyone's noses and the The thrill that it is.
                I love that--"the conspiracy of pleasure right under everyone's noses and the thrill that it is."

It is as much "catnip" for me, as it is for women, and not only because every single time we say "men this and women that" we are making distinctions that don't really exist. The only thing we can truly count on is for people to be people, who consistently do whatever they believe is in their own self-interest (or, consistently do whatever gets them what they want, regardless of their beliefs).

I enjoy the bubble just as much as any other person. It is a break from a reality that is often boring and routine-y and same-y, full of repetition and knowing exactly what's going to happen that day. Anything that promises something new or different, is something that is attractive to everyone.

A secret romance that only the two of you know about, just happens to be one of my favorite kinds of Something Shiny And Exciting. You don't even need to have a conversation with a person, in order to do this.

The bubble is even better if everyone else thinks you two don't even know each other (because they're right!). There is just something so thrilling about having a conversation with a friend, while the girl is having a conversation with hers, and you are playing with each other's fingers where nobody can see the entire time.

To the rest of the world, you're not interacting with her. To her, you're showing all kinds of incredibly attractive traits--multitasking, situational awareness, the ability to create and receive intimacy, discretion, etc.

Then you give some plausible deniability to get her isolated, and pounce like a beast. Just slam her into something. Grab her neck with your teeth and start panting. Watch her eyes close and hear the sigh as she gives in to the animal inside of her. It is a beautiful thing to release one's inner Warrior and see how females reciprocate with their own.

Comment

And thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback!

@ Sase--being a seducer who does not chase is one concept. "Seducer" and "being seduced" are not mutually exclusive...you are still doing a lot of work here. It is just invisible work that takes all the pressure off of you. You are still choosing a girl / picking a suitor, then tantalizing her, amping it up, making her want it more and more...this is all of your seduction skill coming into play. If you're too easy she will lose interest, this is why it's good to draw things out a little.

And you can still chase a particular girl with this style. You can put yourself in her environment, go to a party you know she'll be at, or a bar, or whatever. I do this a lot, if it's "on" with a girl I will make sure to find a way to interact with her. I don't feel like I'm "chasing" when I do this, and this is what girls do when they like you anyway. They recognize the strategy!

That is all the groundwork you need to lay; just show up and begin to play.

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post

You should notice the girls who notice you--those are the ones you're going for.
                    I've always held that not chasing works well, but that it will only work with certain girls (i.e. not all girls are willing to chase). This seems to be what you're saying as well. Though it could be all girls are willing to chase, but not all girls are willing to chase a particular guy, depending on the girl's level of interest in the particular guy.

However, I do think there are girls who, in general, just have a more chasing approach to it. They're the girls who follow rock stars/athletes around and such.

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
                      I love that--"the conspiracy of pleasure right under everyone's noses and the thrill that it is."

It is as much "catnip" for me, as it is for women, and not only because every single time we say "men this and women that" we are making distinctions that don't really exist. The only thing we can truly count on is for people to be people, who consistently do whatever they believe is in their own self-interest (or, consistently do whatever gets them what they want, regardless of their beliefs).

I enjoy the bubble just as much as any other person. It is a break from a reality that is often boring and routine-y and same-y, full of repetition and knowing exactly what's going to happen that day. Anything that promises something new or different, is something that is attractive to everyone.

A secret romance that only the two of you know about, just happens to be one of my favorite kinds of Something Shiny And Exciting. You don't even need to have a conversation with a person, in order to do this.

The bubble is even better if everyone else thinks you two don't even know each other (because they're right!). There is just something so thrilling about having a conversation with a friend, while the girl is having a conversation with hers, and you are playing with each other's fingers where nobody can see the entire time.

To the rest of the world, you're not interacting with her. To her, you're showing all kinds of incredibly attractive traits--multitasking, situational awareness, the ability to create and receive intimacy, discretion, etc.

Then you give some plausible deniability to get her isolated, and pounce like a beast. Just slam her into something. Grab her neck with your teeth and start panting. Watch her eyes close and hear the sigh as she gives in to the animal inside of her. It is a beautiful thing to release one's inner Warrior and see how females reciprocate with their own.
                      That post was as brilliant as the OP. Beautiful.

Great thread, and inspiring. Need to do this more.

Comment

Working...
                      X