Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't touch her nearly enough; here's how I plan to fix that with the next woman.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't touch her nearly enough; here's how I plan to fix that with the next woman.

Today I spent an hour or two at the mall with a woman I knew from a social group meetup.

Long story short: she couldn't socially vibe and I didn't escalate, so there wouldn't be any point to hanging out with her again.

If I had touched her more often things might have ended differently, and even if I scared her off it still couldn't have been worse than what actually happened:

Nothing.

With that in mind, I went over some of my archived PUA literature and came up with a game plan that should be simple enough for me to remember.

It comes in two parts: touch routines, which are obvious to the woman and usually verbalized, and "italic" touches, called so because you use them to emphasize points in the conversation.

Touch routines:

Thumb wrestling
    Slap hands/hot hands
    Twirl her (ballroom dance move)
    High five
    Trust test
    Examine accessories (Earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets. Induce kino liberally.)
    Hug and spin

Italic touches:

Every 30 seconds touch her for 2 seconds.
    Every point you make in your conversation you should touch her.
    When she is excited, touch her.
    When you are excited about something, touch her.
    When you introduce yourself, touch her.
    When you say goodbye, touch her.

it sounds to me like you weren't attracted enough to her

touching can't fix that...

-M

Comment

She was a very attractive woman. My problem lies in the fact that I'm still recovering after a 3.5-year long relationship ended, and many of my skills are badly rusted. Making physical contact with a relative stranger is one of those skills that needs recovery.

Comment

Sounds like you are plagued with community bullshit telling you that touching a woman every instance you get is the sure fire way to have sex with her.

Blah blah blah.

Yesterday I had a first meet with a girl who I touched upon meeting. High-fived her. Then, over the course of 45 mins, I touched her leg once. Then, saying good bye, gave her a kiss on each cheek.

Immediately afterward she texted me asking a Q about something I had mentioned to her. Definitely is on with her.

My "kino" was really minimal, as I just stated (as it usually is), and she was still interested.

I don't get hung up on these specifics. I look at the big picture - and encourage other men to do the same.

If this girl was attractive, quit being so hard on yourself. If your penis is moved by her - contact her again and see if you can fuck her.

That is much more rational than you essentially telling yourself you fucked it all up and it's not gonna happen. At least make the effort of trying. It's incredibly presumptuous of you to assume she ISN'T into you because of your own insecurities which you are imposing onto the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by abcd_z View Post
          She was a very attractive woman. My problem lies in the fact that I'm still recovering after a 3.5-year long relationship ended, and many of my skills are badly rusted. Making physical contact with a relative stranger is one of those skills that needs recovery.

Like goldendilemma says you do not need to be touching every instance, but i like the holding the hand during the shake longer(like 60 yoc says milking the intro. will show video of gll later). But you do have to have a sexual presence/vibe, i don't know how to explain it well other than if you two are stuck in an elevator she knows she may get fucked.

similar to milking the intro. notice how he hold the hands.

And here on rapid escalation matches my experience(really good)

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenDilemma View Post
            Sounds like you are plagued with community bullshit telling you that touching a woman every instance you get is the sure fire way to have sex with her.
            All other things being equal, I believe that being comfortable touching a woman is more likely to get me laid than not doing the same.

Right now I'm not comfortable touching a woman, and I plan to fix that.

If this girl was attractive, quit being so hard on yourself. If your penis is moved by her - contact her again and see if you can fuck her.

That is much more rational than you essentially telling yourself you fucked it all up and it's not gonna happen. At least make the effort of trying. It's incredibly presumptuous of you to assume she ISN'T into you because of your own insecurities which you are imposing onto the situation.
            There are two ways I know of to determine if a woman is into me: she socially vibes with me and acts like she enjoys my company, and she lets me physically escalate. Since she wasn't doing the first and I couldn't do the second, (and it's easier for me to do the second when she does the first) I made a conscious decision to end the situation and look for somebody else.

Was that the right decision? From my point of view it was. If I had been able to escalate and get a firm "no" or "yes" (or even a "maybe"), that would be one thing, but right now I'm not interested in somebody who can't vibe while I relearn escalation.

Comment

GoldenDilemma, I think you are my favourite poster right now.

The whole kino all the time really fucked me over for a while. It's not necessarily about the kino in the early stages but about sexual tension. Closing the space between you two to ramp that up is more important than kino at the beginning IMO.

In fact over-doing the kino is a sure way to blow yourself out.

That's not to say if you can touch her in socially appropriate places and you want to then you shouldn't go ahead and do just that though.

Comment

Working...
              X