X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess I'll be the first to say it:

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
    Effortless way:
    -Avoid communicating entirely, until next friday/saturday night.
    -Then text something like "Hi Im at bar X! You?"
    Thats not an invite... You're just asking her what she's doing at the moment. All you'll get is her telling you exactly that, with maybe a "Oh sounds fun!" attached regarding what you're doing (in my experience). At this point you'll have to actually make the invitation or pitch a meet, which begs the question:

Why not just open with the invitation in the first place and save time? I'm not sure what you're accomplishing by opening with this, and I'm also unsure where you're supposed to take it when she answers.

Your paragraph on why plans result in cold feet is fucking spot on, some really good psychological insight there. I've been on the short end of that more than a couple times.

Comment

ijjjji, such a good post!

When trying the second method on a girl that I haven't spent time with yet, would you generally recommend going straight for a meet at my own/her house? I usually like to get drinks at a bar first to build some comfort.

If trying this method around 11pm on a weeknight, many bars would be empty or closing.

Comment

Here is an online/tinder-specific example, of the process of text flirting until you can respond to her meet-hint with an insta-meet-suggestion:

You (to HB7): Hi You are cute! Whats up <OR> (to HB8/9/10): Hi there, nice photos. You look like a mischievous little princess though
        Her: <blablasomething>
        You : Ehehe Do you study psychology?! (Or similar cold read in the disguise of being a question. Or other flirtatious remark.)
        Her: <blablabla>
        You: Thats so nice! Ouch Im getting butterflies. Please stop being so cute
        Her: So sorry <question about you>
        You: <joke answer>... So, you are more like the curious princess type

Etc etc.. keeping it flirty, as if you were gaming her face to face in a fun/playful push-pull way! Until...

Her: Im at X doing Y. <OR> Im doing X later! <OR> What are you doing/doing later/doing on day x? <OR> What do think of activity X?
        You: Im busy later but I have time for a quick coffee right now

If she is busy, just say:
        You: No problem. It was fun talking to you! Have a super nice day

(Observe the absence of trying to plan anything at all!! On another day, repeat from beginning, again waiting for HER to hint for the meet first, and then responding with another insta-meet suggestion.)
        My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

I have no issues getting matches and phone numbers from tinder and OKC, it's like fishing with dynamite.

Over the past 2 weeks, I have had massive flakes and cold responses from trying to push a meet myself (I don't beg, I throw invitations out VIA Zan Perrion).

This past week, I've started following ijjjji's techniques and it has been a world of difference. All I do is flirt and bust balls like a motherfucker with no hint of a meet. I'm proactive in opening them and getting an initial conversation going, drop it for hours/days, and go back into flirting and busting balls. I'll still ask questions and get some comfort going, but I keep it light and don't go on long threads - it's short and sweet.

In the past 2 days I've had invites from 5 different beautiful women, 2 of which tried multiple times in the same day to get me out and were willing to change their plans to cross my path.

This is definitely good stuff.

Comment

Awesome thread ijjjji, thank you for sharing!

Alfie – if I'm not mistaken, I don't believe Zan would throw out invitations electronically. I know he is very forward and direct in person, but IMO that's very different, because you can touch and use dominant eye contact. That sort of boldness is rare in men when interacting in person with a beautiful woman, but it's very common when interacting online. I know this because I've set up fake female accounts

I'm glad to hear this is working for you. I have no idea how I missed this old thread but I'm grateful it got revived! I'm going to consciously try to impelemt the suggestions ijjjji has given here and report back.
            NOW REFORMATTED FOR KINDLE! Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man

Comment

Here is an online/tinder-specific example, of the process of text flirting until you can respond to her meet-hint with an insta-meet-suggestion:

You (to HB7): Hi You are cute! Whats up <OR> (to HB8/9/10): Hi there, nice photos. You look like a mischievous little princess though
              Her: <blablasomething>
              You : Ehehe Do you study psychology?! (Or similar cold read in the disguise of being a question. Or other flirtatious remark.)
              Her: <blablabla>
              You: Thats so nice! Ouch Im getting butterflies. Please stop being so cute
              Her: So sorry <question about you>
              You: <joke answer>... So, you are more like the curious princess type

Etc etc.. keeping it flirty, as if you were gaming her face to face in a fun/playful push-pull way! Until...

Her: Im at X doing Y. <OR> Im doing X later! <OR> What are you doing/doing later/doing on day x? <OR> What do think of activity X?
              You: Im busy later but I have time for a quick coffee right now

If she is busy, just say:
              You: No problem. It was fun talking to you! Have a super nice day

(Observe the absence of trying to plan anything at all!! On another day, repeat from beginning, again waiting for HER to hint for the meet first, and then responding with another insta-meet suggestion.)
              This is cool, how do you know if she's a time waster/attention whore and stop messaging her?
              The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

Fast way:
                -Converse (text or phone-call) with girl WITHOUT hinting for a meet. Just flirt! No asking about what she doing or what her plans are.
                -The moment SHE HINTS for a meet, suggest meeting up 'right now'.
                How frequently do you text here?

Is it banter a bit one evening, lay off for a few days, re-initiate? Or do you just keep teasing her each night until she cracks or goes stale?

Comment

Originally posted by Qlue View Post
                  This is cool, how do you know if she's a time waster/attention whore and stop messaging her?
                  This way of thinking is bullshit! Girls are just girls. No need for conceptual labels and judgement. Simply flirting turns ALL girls on. Keep it flirty, and she will eventually have to face the consequences (getting horny, wanting to see you), regardless of her own preconceived notions (IHABF, he is not my type, we are LJBF etc etc).

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  How frequently do you text here?
                  Is it banter a bit one evening, lay off for a few days, re-initiate? Or do you just keep teasing her each night until she cracks or goes stale?
                  Pretty much once daily, but not _every single_ day, and maybe twice on some days! (No need to be 'careful', since not pestering her with needy-lame texts trying to 'plan a date'.) I like to mix up between right after work and late in the evening.
                  My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

One more thing. Do you ever combine the two methods? It seems as though you've strictly divided them into doing one or the other, is there a reason for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      One more thing. Do you ever combine the two methods? It seems as though you've strictly divided them into doing one or the other, is there a reason for that?
                      NEVER!
                      Method A works BECAUSE you didnt message her all week!
                      Method B works BECAUSE you never tried to meet her!
                      (So they are mutually defeating! Most things that work has a built-in vacuum, that needs to be maintained.. Note: The texts I like to send asap and sunday night, generally apply to both methods though. These are more the 'logistics' of defining the com. channel.)

Comment

I really like this method, because it chooses desire over force. When people think of desire they usually boil it down to "what I want" but it's deeper and more powerful than that. It's "how can things be better". Enhancement, action, possibility, that the universe as a whole responds to, because it is a shared and real connected experience.

Enhancement creates vacuum through contrast and change. It fosters tension and rhythm.

Without desire and the pull of something better, things must be forced into action. Which is why planning can be so ineffective.

Planning without desire is like sitting in a car without an engine, hoping that the inane sounds coming out of your mouth are enough to get this big ass thing moving.

No, instead you act, you enhance for yourself and others, till it's quality is enough to move what you want to you. You don't force it, you attract it, by making your connection/sharing with whatever is captivated by you better and better.

If that doesn't make sense here's a story:

I enjoy eating my breakfast on the weekends while watching birds and squirrels jump around and do their thing on my back porch. Now these creatures don't particuarly owe me anything or have any consideration for what I want or what time I plan on eating as they have their own concerns and their own little world. So what can I do? If I ask them to come at such and such time they'll ignore me. If I yell or try to force them to come, they'll run or fly away. But, what if I make my porch a place they want to come to? What if I enhance that space for them by putting seeds out and peanuts? And what if I do so consistently along the times I want to?

Well then I find that all sorts of animals come to this space I've created and I get to enjoy my breakfast as I watch them enjoy theirs. Mutuality. Desire.

People are the same as is everything else in this world.

Comment

I've been trying to understand this concept for a while, and maybe someone can point out if I'm correct in my understanding.

When I met my LTR on a night out, I took the bus home with her and number closed. No makeout or anything like that. I spent the next 7 days just flirting with her without an intention of a meet. Then I told her something special was going to happen to her. I called her and pitched a meet on the phone. She later on said, that I took ages to ask her out and she started thinking that I was never going to ask.

Another girl recently that I met on Tinder. I spoke to her for about 10 days without mentioning a meet. One night after exchanges throughout the day, she sent me an audio of her relaxing in her bathtub, and then she said that her parents had gone out. After that, she said 'Where are you?'. I said I was on the bus going home. She stopped replying after that. Looking back, surely that was her attempt to get me to come over? Perhaps, I should have called her right then, and asked to come over? I wasn't going to go over anyway, though, as I had work the next day,

so a question,

How do you react to an attempt by her to meet, if it doesn't fit into your plans and you want to do it another time?

I pitched a meet several times after, and she never complied.

Comment

bmp

Comment

I've trialled the 'fast way' method for the best part of a year, and even though there were times where I lost hope in it, it has eventually managed to pay off for me. I have altered it a little to suit my own needs, but here is what I have realised.

The strength of the initial interaction is critical. No amount of text game is going to make up for that.

Texting often, on average 4 times a day is enough to keep her hooked, without becoming too available. If done right, you will be texting her once every 4 hours and she will be responding almost immediately.

I will go roughly 4 days of daily texting before hinting or asking for a meet. I won't mention any desire to meet up until after we've built up a lengthy texting relationship. Usually, at this stage, she's probably wondering if I am ever going to ask her out. Yes, the alteration I made was to actually ask her out after prolonged texting, as opposed to waiting for her to hint it. My experience is that they take too long to hint, if they ever do and when they do, it's usually on days that I am unavailable. I want to be in control of my schedule, as opposed to waiting around for her to suggest it. It's also worth noting that one of women's major criticisms about men is that they text too much and never pull the trigger.

If the meet is scheduled within 2 days, I will only text her again on the day of the meet. If the meet is schedule within 3+ days, I will go no contact for 2 days maximum and re-engage her leading up to the day of the meet.

My flake rate has completely dropped since I started texting more frequently.

Lastly and most importantly, the absolute KEY to making this method work is to have a truck load of banter and flirty material at your disposal. Without that, you will fail. It is precisely that which will make this method work. Ijjjji forgot to mention this part, because he has already internalised the required material many moons ago. I recall going on one of his forums where he had pages upon pages of flirty material, and I have done the exact same thing by internalising hundreds of flirty lines. This method only started to work for me, once I was able to flirt consistently through text messaging.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                                My flake rate has completely dropped since I started texting more frequently.
                                Wow... impressive! I've tried this on a few occasions but it has been hit or miss so far.

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                                Lastly and most importantly, the absolute KEY to making this method work is to have a truck load of banter and flirty material at your disposal. Without that, you will fail. It is precisely that which will make this method work. Ijjjji forgot to mention this part, because he has already internalised the required material many moons ago. I recall going on one of his forums where he had pages upon pages of flirty material, and I have done the exact same thing by internalising hundreds of flirty lines.
                                Would it be possible to share the links, if not. Maybe provide a few examples so one could get the general idea and then come up with more?
                                “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Working...
                                X