Do women get upset if you dont cum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do women get upset if you dont cum?

In your experience, do chicks get upset if you dont cum while having sex with them? Or do they typically not say anything about it?

Also, how many here will ejaculate inside a chick? I dont mean have before way back when, I mean currently/recently do/have, without a condom, and while she was on BC or not.

Originally posted by .:ultra:. View Post
    In your experience, do chicks get upset if you dont cum while having sex with them? Or do they typically not say anything about it?

Also, how many here will ejaculate inside a chick? I dont mean have before way back when, I mean currently/recently do/have, without a condom, and while she was on BC or not.
    I hate it when a guy doesn't cum having sex with me because it makes me feel like a failure. Not cool. There are times when you have to stop because of time constraints or whatever and he hasn't cum yet and I freaking hate it! I would never want a guy to purposefully withhold that if he didn't have to. I mean its good to be able to go for a long time but to NEVER cum is disappointing and makes me feel bad.
    Check out my blog!
    http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

My last girlfriend would often get frustrated and upset if I didn't nut. Even if it was round 2, and she knew I could last a really long time the second time around, she would vocalize to me that it was annoying to her/frustrating to her that I couldn't cum. She would blame herself saying that she couldn't make me bust or whatever it was along those lines. I would just assure her that the sex was great and I was just too fucked up or whatever it was. Or if it was round 2, I would say something along the lines of it's fine you made me cum before blah blah. Basically just assure them that it's not their fault and that you still enjoyed the sex. That's what has worked best for me at least...

Comment

Just tell 'em it's a Tantric thing and that you sent the sperm to another level.
        I wanna get every SHB on the globe
        We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
        It's a short circuit in the frontal lobe
        'Cause I'm a heterosexual man.

Odds "Heterosexual Man"

Fun, Freedom, fucking and fitness since 1976

Comment

In your experience, do chicks get upset if you dont cum while having sex with them?
          Yes. Very upset.

And the more they are attracted to you, the more upset they'll be. (Generally speaking.)

It's actually a frightening experience for a woman when a man doesn't cum with her, in a way men don't understand. She goes right to "WHATS WRONG WITH ME?????" mode. It really terrifies some chicks.

And of course if you live a poly life, sometimes they will give you sidelong glances about how you're "cumming with someone else" or "saving your cum for that other chick", etc. (Which sometimes is true.) So cute.

Any man who cums inside a woman who is not on a verified form of BC (that means the pill is not included) is insane and places a low value on his life and his future.

I have cum inside women, but it was always under extremely controlled, verified conditions. Unromantic, yes, but that's the only safe way to do it. I've never gotten a woman pregnant on accident in my entire life. Nor will I ever.
          How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
          The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
            Nor will I ever.
            Taking bets now.

Nick
            Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

Comment

Yes. They perceive it as a personal insult; when a man doesn't cum, a woman thinks "what did I do wrong?"

Also, half the time they are right, and just failed to keep said man aroused. What sucks is those times when the sex is great, and you're staying hard and pounding away but for some reason you just can't. In those cases it's not her fault, but she'll take it as an insult anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
                Taking bets now.
                No problem.

But remember I said accidentally. I could have more kiddies on purpose...that's possible.
                How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
                  Yes. Very upset.
                  I'll second that. The first time I'm with a new girl I don't usually cum from sex -- she has to take the condom off and make it happen another way. Fine by me, but it's really cute to see how upset chicks get when you don't.
                  Even a three-legged dog still got three good legs to lose

Comment

There's nothing "cute" about it. :P its genuinely upsetting.
                    Check out my blog!
                    http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

I have been cumming inside a chick I have been seeing, and she has the IUD. I can feel it with my dick and fingers so I know she has it. Im honestly not worried, but I was curious if most guys ever do it or not. It feels so good when I do it, but I absolutely dont want a mini me running around so I only do it with two specific chicks, both are as adamant as I am about no kids.

I wanted to try and not cum...I found out that I can have sex for a long fucking time if I have sex, get her off, then stop before cumming. Take a rest, eat something, then go again, stop, and repeat. The difference is that if I came every time, I would begin to not want sex at all versus not cumming and actually being horny and want sex again.

Comment

I have been cumming inside a chick I have been seeing, and she has the IUD. I can feel it with my dick and fingers so I know she has it. Im honestly not worried, but I was curious if most guys ever do it or not.
                        If it's a merina IUD, then you're fine. Cum inside her all you like. (Make sure she gets regular STD tests and shows you original hard copies of the results.)

If it's a paragard IUD, then you're not fine. Those don't work worth a shit. Most likely it's a merina, but I would still verify.
                        The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

I'm actually having a huge issue with this lately. I'm finding it almost impossible to cum or stay hard with condoms on unless i go all out right from the beginning. And if i do that, the sex isn't going to be any good for her..

Not really sure what to do about it except maybe have less sex so I will cum easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
                            There's nothing "cute" about it. :P its genuinely upsetting.
                            It is, and it's a good thing from our point of view. I'm sorry to say but it's one of those things that lower a chick self esteem (in a non-harmful way) and makes her look up to us.

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                            I'm actually having a huge issue with this lately. I'm finding it almost impossible to cum or stay hard with condoms on unless i go all out right from the beginning. And if i do that, the sex isn't going to be any good for her..

Not really sure what to do about it except maybe have less sex so I will cum easier?
                            You do what chicks do: close your eyes and imagine you're fucking someone else.
                            "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

you have to be outcome independent.

if the girls complains about the lack of semen, you have not fucked her good enough. I am not 15 and full of testosterone any more. I got interested in Tantra and non-ejaculation is advised for older guys. Does not mean that you can't come at all but you certainly do not come every time you put your dick in her pussy.

It have happened that woman complain about it, but that is usually when the sex was just OK. If she have a much deeper orgasm the sex will be much better than most of the things that she have experienced before that.

I can have sex for longer now when I am 37 compared to when I was 17. I attribute a lot of that to no non ejaculation intercourse.

I would see the complains as a shit test and lovergirl is confirming that. The woman is not happy about the sex and she finds some random thing to complain about. If she have a number of orgasms she could be worried that it was not good for you since you did not ejaculate. But that is more like a concern which is kind of cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X