Manosphere Lifestyle the Key to Regular 8+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manosphere Lifestyle the Key to Regular 8+

I've been meaning to write a post about this for maybe 6 months. I wasn't quite sure how to word or frame it. I know most guys are immediately going to say pick up is a skill and you don't need to be rich, good looking, etc to regularly get quality girls. I agree.

Well I theoretically agree... After hitting 100+ lays I've analyzed my quality and I'd have to admit it's around 7 (maybe for just student age girls I could inflate it to 8).

I think in reality there are in fact huge lifestyle trade offs that can/need to be made to access the 8+. This is especially true as we age and try to pickup girls who aren't students/young professionals. It's also more important if you live in a tier one city where there is competition from guys with game + money + looks.

Often just the fact that there are invitations/options for high end parties, venues, clubs catering to this class of men/women makes gaming the top shelf pussy difficult. Whether or not the chick actually goes to any of these can be irrelevant if she has that paradigm in her head.

It also has to be considered that most 9-10s get skimmed out of the bucket of available girls. They may look available but they're kinda not. Not free anyway. Their value is so high they're rarely fucking unless you have physical/social value of equal or higher quality (or you pay). Yes you occasionally get lucky but 9-10 on the regular? Even with the dopest game you wouldn't have access to these chicks without dropping serious time and cash (either straight to her or on your lifestyle).

For instance I'm in Japan now where most of the truly hot women I see are bar girls/whores. Guys claim they can game hostesses but the accounts I've read involve going to their bar and splashing some cash for an hour or two, gaming them, getting their info, texting, then coming back when they're getting off shift at 3-4am. This form of game it's a significant investment at $50-100/hour plus staying up all night.

Best case scenario you're out $100 and fucking at 5am. Say goodbye to your entire weekend. So no free time during the day bc you're sleeping. I like to go to museums and things that are only open daytime. For some guys this is less of an issue bc your gym is 24 hours and you can watch a movie online whenever. If you want to see shit you just save it for a vacation or "I'll do it another time..." Well also consider how unhealthy it is staying up late. Plus the cigarette smoke in those places is super unhealthy.

I'm sure there are guys here who have successful niches. You figured out what works for you given your age, looks, budget, time, level of interest/investment in new pussy. Maybe your lucky and you live in a country with anti-smoking laws enforced. Maybe you have awesome logistics and don't need to worry about the additional $50 cab ride each night. Or the extra comfort bounce that costs $50. Or all the other little add ONS like dry cleaning, extra luggage checked, high value hotel room, etc that are par for the course to run this kind of game. IDK how anyone could actually do this on the reg without being a multimillionaire.

From what I read many guys here have a harem. The 8+ girls drop off eventually anyway. The -8 girls have good personalities/high quality of her actual lay. I'm sure there's lots of other factors that are highly personal. But still I don't think anyone here would say he's banging new 8+ weekly.

Personally I feel that I've reached a glass ceiling in quality. I do see a few 8+ girls around city centers (less so at venues like bars clubs I can afford) but converting them is so low. I feel like it's not a matter of game. Even with my temporary international arbitrages I'm finding it difficult to bang anything above an 8.

Take a look at this manosphere guy GManifesto:
    https://realchristianmcqueen.com/201...erview-part-i/

He posts a lot on Roosh. He caught a lot of flack 5-10 years ago but now everyone idolizes him. What's not to like?
    -Seems like he's a self made multimillionaire.
    -Baller apartment life in NYC and Miami.
    -Every high class restaurant, bar, etc on complete lock.
    -Rarely dresses in anything but custom suits.
    -Smokes cigarettes and advocates them as part of game.
    -Advocates drinking hard at most expensive venues.
    -Advocates staying out late and having car service.
    -Rarely leaves his "feifdom" to travel.
    -If he does its for a 5star vacation in a world city.
    -Claims to have spent his 20s as a carefree drug dealing surfer in North of France banging topless beach bunnies.

A guy like this is living the dream. Or is he? maybe...

There was a point in time where I had the opportunity to work hard and gain this lifestyle for myself. I knew the amount of work was going to severely limit my free time. I wouldn't be able to go on adventures and explore far flung reaches of the world for months at a time. Etc. etc. Point is I didn't feel like the lifestyle trade off was worth sacrificing my 20-30s.

After I traveled for several years I took a break to finish school. I got in touch with a friend who had made the sacrifice. He worked hard and now had the apt, mansion, private jet, 5 star vacations, etc. It was basically everything this Gmanifesto guy was doing. Granted his game was much than it was in years previous but it was still off. His biggest problem was relying on money to buy his way into places for VIP treatment, bottle service, etc.

Now being a smart biz oriented guy he saw his problem. So offered me to join his crew. In me he saw a good looking guy wth some game who brought that to the table. The problem was I didn't really enjoy his lifestyle. I was glad to finally have access to the venues and pussy. But I felt they none of it had any inherent value. Like it was a big waste of time. I was traveling around with him wasting absurd amounts of time and (his) money. Even got a new Nordstrom wardrobe on his dime. But it was still a pretty boring lifestyle when you compare it to the freedom I'd had previously.

Looking back Id say my friend had some things right but some things still wrong. He maximized his looks and physique by buying best clothes and food money can buy. However his business tied him to a tier 2 city with rather conservative values. His game was lacking and his opportunity was limited enough that he wasn't even getting laid that much unless he flew his jet to LV, LA,NY,MIA and did the predictable club thing.

To me this life got boring real quick. Especially considering that the only real culture we ever got was maybe a hyped up theatrical show. I wasnt even paying for it and I STILL felt like I was sacrificing way too much of my time, health, freedom, curiosity, etc.

You do all this work. Great you bang a hot girl ONCE. Then go out and repeat. So much effort over and over. I watched another dude in the entourage try to convert a one time bang into something. She of course lived in EU and he ends up heartbroken after dragging it out a year.

Then I look at the GManifesto. The guy seems to be one of the few players consistently crushing it. But check this. Every so often a guy on Roosh will ask don't you sweat balls walking around in a suit in Miami or wherever. Guess what he doesn't bother answering. Bc the answer is no. His lifestyle doesn't work like that. It's effectively so "tight" there's no random walking around like that. He's not going to venues that aren't slick. His life is probably the closest thing to a scripted James Bond movie as you could get. Minus one big thing. There's no action or adventure. The best he will actually do is jet skiing around the shoreline or eating imported game meats then posting on Twitter about it like a bimbo.

Is he going to go to the third world? India? Probably not. If he does is he going to hit a bunch of sightseeing spots and try to get a real sense of things on the ground walking a beat? No he's going to do the Taj Mahal VIP service my friend got where they literally scatter rose petals ahead of you as you walk.

A lot of this lifestyle isn't worth thinking too much about. It's not something that is attainable/sustainable for most people. And if you do manage to get there you're going to have very little free time. That translates as night gaming in your little fiefdom, some weekends smoking cigars and gambling, and maybe some short vacations to somewhere "exotic" like BCN lol. Im not at all hating. I'd love to win the lottery and have my own Manhattan, Maimi, etc fiefdoms as long as I can still travel the world, too.

So what do I really want? I think what I want is unrealistic even if I learn killer game. Regular access to 8+ girls without spending a lot of money, time, staying up late, being unhealthy and tied down to tier one cities.

Yet it can't be denied. A guy with the money+game+lifestyle is going to kill it. In a way that a guy with good game and decent money probably just can't access. I'd love to hear experiences regarding this. Not opinions but actual experiences you yourself have had gaming 8+ or maybe a close friend.
    Last edited by Travel&Museums; 09-25-2016, 03:22 AM.

Not gonna give advice on your game or whatsoever, i dont feel entitled, but this is what I am wondering about:
    Where lies your problem? At finding, meeting, attracting or closing a 8+?

I see some anecdotes and they are a bit scattered, who cares too much any other guy besides a spark of inspiration/motivation? This is about you.

What happens if you go about your day to day and stuff and see a 8+ and approach her? Im curious about the answers regarding that.

Even though it's more scarce, you could learn to approach and seduce that occassional 8+ you find in the museum for example?

"You feel" and "you sense" it's not your game holding you back. Yet you don't provide to elaborate why this is. How can you be so sure this is not any kind of bias holding you back?

I know you dont want opinions and shit, but blegh, if I manage to meet up with a 9 in her 30s, from daygame cold approach, she texts me to come out at some point yet on the day2 i fuck up.. then i dont question my lifestyle or what ever, its cause i didnt game properly. I will keep on learning, trying to find what behavior could be tweaked and so on.

I don't get it.. youre outside a significant part of your time yet don't find a few 8+ per week you tried to approach on street or what ever?

Comment

Title -
      Manosphere Lifestyle the Key to Regular 8+

Content -

Thoughts on effort, some dhv-ing (sort of), humming and harring on the worth of stuff

I don't say that to be a dick, just to clarify what I feel the topic is, and that it isn't about the manosphere or keys to getting 8+'s

Ummm...
      Well generally speaking, when you go about in clubs and getting girls here and there, there is always that feeling of "meh, maybe I could be doing this better somehow".
      That is pretty natural, so it isn't like you want to indulge yourself too much in saying that kind of stuff or you will just reinforce discontent.

To get above that stuff you have to find clarity on what you are doing, and honestly, I think that is where manosphere stuff held you back, and why you have this existential drift going on, and why you are thinking "fix it with some hotter girls maybe?"

Man, thing about manosphere is, dudes like the support of other dudes, so they bro out together or whatever, talk shit, buy into it, but start to overlook that they are actually being safe, and insulating themself in "guys opinions".

Personally, guys opinions actually matter the fucking least, then its girls, then its what you actually find fulfilling.
      Manosphere may have lulled you into a false sense of security and because of it, you got those three priorities backwards.

It seems to me thats why you have that thought pattern going on.
      Not because manosphere is awesome but cuz you are probably ready to move on from it.

My advice, flip it
      Don't use this roosh background as a dhv so much
      Build your identity up on what you wanna go do now
      And don't worry about the girl stuff, just let it be and improve it each bit each day

Comment

To clarify. My background is on sedfast since late 2014. I only turned to Roosh a few months ago. Mainly because they have a travel section with very specific data sheets. Im not big in manosphere stuff. Like you say it is mostly frat house douchebaggery. But some of those guys are apparently crushing it on the high end.

I post about travel here and I get theory and game related feedback only. On Roosh people can answer you about hoe much a beer costs in Manila, what clubs are good in Tokyo, how much rent is for Warsaw, best neighborhood to live in Medellin, how to spot pros in Lima, where to get a tailored suit made, etc.

I remember telling Skills that his video on sex locations (generic ideas like the beach, a hotel, etc) was worthless, but when he specifically told me about where the cheap motels where near Calls Ocho that was info that would get me laid. (I have mad love and respect for skills and his dance floor seduction).

Hope tou understand why I brought up that site and the GManifesto stuff. Look at the GManifesto Twitter. It's a bunch of stupid crap. It's the male equivalent of bimbo selfies except he posts about eating game meat. Or just dumb baller type quotes. Obviously it's a lot of hyped up bullshit. Yet I'd have to admit if you have the cash and are content confining yourself to a few fiefdoms like NY and Miami his lifestyle is going to give you the most realistic access to 8-10s.

Daygame is usually very difficult for me. I'm usually sweaty, smelly, dressed in comfortable tourist clothes. I'm rushing between 5 or more wpoints of interest each day. I am navigating an area I've never been to before. All while I make a video and take photos. If I see an 8 I have to pause my media and try to shift gears. Often I don't want to get her info bc I have to exit my app that's recording the video which is a major pain later bc then Inhave to edit it. I occasionally get a longer train ride and make an effort. Often the girl lives far away or is busy and it goes nowhere. Rarely does she turn out to be a lay. Like I said, the conversion is low.

I'd rather focus on nightgame. I can go home get my work done, sort my shit for next day, shower, put on stylish clothes, and head to a dense area for girls. There's possibility of instadate and SNL. Just tonight I did this. I went out cold approaching tired as fuck. I instadated a seven and got her into my apt then roof. Just some kino. She was harping on how we just met every time I escalated. The 8+ pretty much didn't speak English and blew me off. Same every night.

Its not that I hate daygame. I'm just busy. And it interferes. Nightgame is not conducive. My logistics are better bc I'm back home. Plus I'd just be home fooling around online or reading. Do I love nightgame? No! It's still a huge waste of time. Conversions are low. I especially hate clubs which more often than not end in failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post

I remember telling Skills that his video on sex locations (generic ideas like the beach, a hotel, etc) was worthless, but when he specifically told me about where the cheap motels where near Calls Ocho that was info that would get me laid. (I have mad love and respect for skills and his dance floor seduction). .
          But the video is based on my experiences, everything i put in my videos is 10000% truth based on me and my experiences: I fucked a lot of girls at my parents house when i was younger, , i fucked some girls at some parks in Miami, i tried to fuck 2 girls in club bathroom and my dick did not get hard both times, back alley couple of times but again did not get hard, i fuck couple of girls at the beach, i fucked a few girl in hotels, and a bunch (majority) in the car and motels... The peeping tom incidents is also true, i left out swing clubs from the video, you can take and fuck girls there... A poster name ijjji has a friend that use a rain coat and fuck the girls in the dance floor...All of that is legit....

now about your post for the 100th time most dudes i don't care how much they brag fuck the 6-8 occasional 9 and rare 10.... Now a days i will give the hotness advantage to day gamers, then night gamers, you guys that do online will have much harder time getting 8-10...

As you get older as long as you look good your quality of girl should go up and your lay count should go down (you will screen harder and harder since you fucked a lot), and you probably hunt less and look for relationships more (this is assuming you were not married for years like thin man and some of the posters)... There are also some dudes late bloomers that became cool late, so those guys i call them peter pan syndrome, so those are the exceptions...

Best lifestyle to be a player, is self employeed, or sub-contractor, gives you enough freedom to manage your life...

Eventually you will get tired of hustling around 35-40, and you will slow down, and focus on other shit...
          Last edited by Skills360; 09-24-2016, 11:50 PM. Reason: exagerated with the word TONS of girls at the beach, they were a couple...

Comment

I'm lukewarm agreeing with you. I made a 10 year investment in my game and myself so I might not have external things like taking girls to 5 star restaurants but my mind is 5 star stimulating to them and the way i handle them in a way.

majority of my lays I'd consider 8+ but one of my natural friends think I boost my ratings. I don't think I do, just that we have different tastes. This is a hawt debate a lot on here people argueing over what is an 8,9,10 etc.

there's 9s and 10s even in shitty cities and humble places. A lot of them are no unsatisfied enough to unroot themselves and go and women in general value family over men and want to stay close to the relationships they've nurtured.

although I implement the 1-10 system I do it AFTER the fact. In field I use a binary system yes/no. I have a hunch you're trying to calculate SMV while in field which probably fucks with your vibe. In field = right brain. Post field analysis = left brain.
            Last edited by Jack Gignac; 09-24-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Argh my post is getting mired in theory feedback and not a practical lifestyle discussion.

Skills I understand ur video's point. But for me those are all obvious occurring places to bang. I've done a lot of them. So none of that was useful to me (maybe besides encouragement) when I went hunting in South Florida. But more a practical/lifestyle piece of info casually thrown my way like the where are the cheap motels in an expensive city is way more helpful.

I think it illustrates the difference between feedback that is more theory generalized and feedback that is more specific to an area/lifestyle. Not the greatest example maybe but it always kinda stuck in my mind. When I research on Roosh there are entire data sheets breaking down every aspect of player lifestyle in different cities. It's a much more practical approach for someone who knows how to go out, approach, pull, and isn't afraid to fuck her. Just need an affordable and repeatable system for doing it.

Jack, I theoretically agree with the binary system. Essentially I'm only approaching women I find fuckable. So binary is the overlaying system. But please let's not get mired in dumb ratings theories.

I'm always aware of the girls overall level of attractiveness. I can easily gauge her level compared to other available women. This is one reason I really like approaching in the street. I get a very honest look at her. Like a model on a runway she is exposed to me.

In a bar she can sit down and favorable lighting. Maybe In Dont realize her fat thighs are going to diminish my pleasure of fucking until I'm getting her up halfway through the encounter. Happens often enough in a club too. I spend time gaming a girl or even pull when I'm not entirely sure of her tummy or thighs because she's sitting, her outfit is hiding it, etc.

On the street it's easier to tell. Sure sometimes they're riding a bike or wearing a long coat thing. But I'm still going to be looking for these judgements in all situations. I walked into a bar last night. I scanned the room. I quickly judged it was 80% men. As I scanned I saw only one 8+ girl sitting in convo with two guys. I've already had issues at this bar for going after those kinds of sets and pulling them. The manager has talked to me twice because it pisses off their male clientele. I went back later and it was 90% dudes. I saw a player I know excitedly gaming a cute but chubby girl.

I was like fuck that. I can approach hotter and more often in the street. And if I want to ditch a set and move on because a more attractive Ive girl just walked in I have almost zero social risk for ejecting. On the street I'll sometimes be mid sentence with a set I know isn't going anywhere when I see a hot chick. I just take off and approach the other girl and act like I just left my friends. I like that a lot better than being locked into a smoky bar where I'm stuck giving attention to a bunch of girls I'd fuck on a desert island.

In a situation like that I'd rather be home sleeping. Also now after 100+ lays I should devote my time and resources away from seducing average girls that don't excite me and figure out a practical way to access venues with hotter women.

So again, whether she's an actual 8 or 9 on your or my scale isn't the big determining factor. How much she turns me on, her logistics, personality, compliance, etc. are the determining factors in how I game her. Depending on these things I'll go for text, instadate, instapull, etc. Yes an instapull to the bathroom with a 6 can be as hot and satisfying sex as a 8 hour seduction with a 10. But those quick pulls aren't that common either. I'd rather have a lifestyle where I go out from 10-2 knowing I'm consistently in the best situation for 8+.

If you are actually pulling new 8+ weekly then please share how you're doing it. Where are you going? How much money are you spending? What's ur wardrobe for this lifestyle? Are you subjecting yourself to a lot of cigarette smoke? Have you pulled them to a shitty place that seems incongruent with your implied baller status? What's the girls reaction? How did you neutralize it?

People here criticize me for being vague but they're responses are equally or even more vague and all about theory. I posted this thread hoping people would reply like this is my situation in life and here's what I do to access the most 8+ I possibly can. Then self evaluating how much your own lifestyle is trading off to be in said situation. It's pretty simple really.

Comment

I completely agree that lifestyle and social circle have a heavy influence on the amount of warm 8s, 9s, and 10s you'll encounter. If you get the right lifestyle in the right social circle, hot girls will be on tap. And its night and day compared to any other type of game, including cold approach day game. Lifestyle is by far the most powerful factor in fucking lots of exceptionally hot girls.

Here's a post I put together of the lifestyle traits I've experienced and observed in others pulling this off. The trick is to accomplish this within a social circle that gives you access to hotties (obviously if you've got this lifestyle going in circles of fatties it does you no good). For me, this has always required some sort of x-factor in a guy, me personally was to be a touring DJ with songs on the radio, that opened up access in LA. That's tough to accomplish though, and the pussy was a side affect of my goals, I didn't establish the lifestyle specifically FOR pussy. But I've seen guys with other x-factors pull this off too.

Take from it what you will. I've both lived this for several years and experienced many other guys pulling this off:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...quot-lifestyle

It won't help you specifically in your situation, lifestyles tend to require planting roots, which is something you avoid. So the fact that you travel with no roots means you don't really have the ability to set up this kind of lifestyle. You're currently pretty much dependent on cold approach with the lifestyle choices you've made.

Comment

Hope this isn't threadjacking too much but from that thread you linked Pureevil you mentioned this...

Agreed, there's quite a bit of "chicken & egg" that goes on with the inner game stuff. There's not really a practical way to develop inner game outside of self-developing a positive mindset in general (which can totally be done inwardly), and accruing a large mass of positively reinforced experience.
                  How do you go about internally developing that positive mindset? is it just by doing something like Irish Assholes 30 day trick http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...iment-who-s-in and can you apply the same technique to develop the other things you advocate in that thread? e.g. the qualities you mentioned being Secret society attitudes on sex and relationships, zero urgency, outcome detachment and strong frame?

Comment

I was wondering what kind of responses I'd get. My intuition told me pure evil was gonna hit me with the best frame but that it would involve planting roots. Fuck it's such a HUGE sacrifice to try to lock down a tier 1 city. I basically have to work all the time and become a weekend warrior. I hated that shit.

With projects you get involved with sometimes you work 7 days a week and don't even go out for a few months. It's bullshit!! There has to be a way around this. The best I've come up with is international arbitrage, white God factor, artist X factor, follow best weather. I can live without working so I actually have free time to enjoy myself.

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                    I completely agree that lifestyle and social circle have a heavy influence on the amount of warm 8s, 9s, and 10s you'll encounter. If you get the right lifestyle in the right social circle, hot girls will be on tap. And its night and day compared to any other type of game, including cold approach day game. Lifestyle is by far the most powerful factor in fucking lots of exceptionally hot girls.

Here's a post I put together of the lifestyle traits I've experienced and observed in others pulling this off. The trick is to accomplish this within a social circle that gives you access to hotties (obviously if you've got this lifestyle going in circles of fatties it does you no good). For me, this has always required some sort of x-factor in a guy, me personally was to be a touring DJ with songs on the radio, that opened up access in LA. That's tough to accomplish though, and the pussy was a side affect of my goals, I didn't establish the lifestyle specifically FOR pussy. But I've seen guys with other x-factors pull this off too.

Take from it what you will. I've both lived this for several years and experienced many other guys pulling this off:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...quot-lifestyle

It won't help you specifically in your situation, lifestyles tend to require planting roots, which is something you avoid. So the fact that you travel with no roots means you don't really have the ability to set up this kind of lifestyle. You're currently pretty much dependent on cold approach with the lifestyle choices you've made.

Comment

You're in a position to innovate. Maybe there's a way to take things pretty far without planting too firm of roots.

if you're going to be somewhere a month, for example, it may be to your advantage to make one bar your home bar where you get to know the workers there, and to make friends with cooler dudes who look like they get laid. It sounds like you have enough immediate value to where this should be pretty easy. They'll inevitably invite you along to do shit with their group, which should result in longer exposures to warm girls.

Maybe think along those lines?

Your best bet is prob to become a cold approach master though, given your firm lifestyle preferences. I'm guessing your response is that you have no interest in wasting time with dude friends to hopefully come across a warmer 9 at some point, right? Your time constraints and near-zero social interest do make this more a crapshoot on whether it holds any value for you.

Comment

I hate to admit it but yeah I have zero interest in hanging out with other people, especially dudes. I'll tolerate a woman if she's not wearing high heels while I walk miles sightseeing. But I like to avoid any daytime socializing whenever possible.

Even in nightgame scenarios being part of a group annoys me. I got invited out by a roof party in my building. I came back from showering and watched them all walking down the street from the roof. I thought damn I missed them but I also felt like I dodged a bullet. I saw the scraggly poorly dressed guys and chubby girls and thought do I really want to go drop $50 on beer and breath Second hand smoke for 4 hours then crawl hope just before the sun comes up? Nope.

The problem with being only able to stay 1-3 months is it's hard to hit all the venues even once then sort out what's good on what night etc. there a small local bar just below my apt but the bartender smokes and plays shitty music. There's never any girls in there. Rather than bounce girls there I get a beer at conbini and take them to my roof.

Problem with cold appprocg is it's like baseball. Best in the business are lucky to bat 1/3 of the time. Hit a home run? Happens but rare. Tough to be motivated to get awesome at cold approach knowing I'm gonna fail 7 out of ten times.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
                          I hate to admit it but yeah I have zero interest in hanging out with other people, especially dudes. I'll tolerate a woman if she's not wearing high heels while I walk miles sightseeing. But I like to avoid any daytime socializing whenever possible.

Even in nightgame scenarios being part of a group annoys me. I got invited out by a roof party in my building. I came back from showering and watched them all walking down the street from the roof. I thought damn I missed them but I also felt like I dodged a bullet. I saw the scraggly poorly dressed guys and chubby girls and thought do I really want to go drop $50 on beer and breath Second hand smoke for 4 hours then crawl hope just before the sun comes up? Nope.

The problem with being only able to stay 1-3 months is it's hard to hit all the venues even once then sort out what's good on what night etc. there a small local bar just below my apt but the bartender smokes and plays shitty music. There's never any girls in there. Rather than bounce girls there I get a beer at conbini and take them to my roof.

Problem with cold appprocg is it's like baseball. Best in the business are lucky to bat 1/3 of the time. Hit a home run? Happens but rare. Tough to be motivated to get awesome at cold approach knowing I'm gonna fail 7 out of ten times.
                          You should skip the slow death and just go MGTOW lol. You've largely set up a lose/lose for yourself and the increasing frustration is palpable.

Either that or accept cold approach for what it is and stop letting it affect you so negatively. 3 in 10 could easily be glass half full, that means its as simple as approaching 10 girls to nail 3. Not bad at all. Scratch the itch with 7s and enjoy the 9s when you got 'em.

Comment

I disagree with seeking 'availability', or even analyzing girls in regard to such a 'logic'/KJ property. Its a mind construct.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                              I disagree with seeking 'availability', or even analyzing girls in regard to such a 'logic'/KJ property. Its a mind construct.
                              No offense but your method is HIGHLY location dependent. I've tried it. This is one thing I really dislike about his board. Gurus/senior guys are entrenched in a theory that's largely based on a small sample size. Guys who have a good system for them, largely based on living in one area, of course has some universal truths and advantages, but is not going to work well for someone living in a different place/culture. Has anyone tried using Ijji method on other continents?

In Stockholm you're right. You live in a relatively small European compact city with a centralized downtown and nightlife. And you specialize in nightlife. It's a lot easier to be like hey I'm out a X place. Chances are a girl is not too far and it's easy to sync up on Friday or Saturday night.

Many Asia cities are sprawling with several downtowns or drinking areas. I don't try to get into chicks brains. But when I tried ijji method in Asia it did not work nearly as well as it seems to work for you in Scandinavia. Most women already had plans or were in another area of the city an hour away. Or were working their second and third job. Their next day off might be a few weeks later mid week.

Texting my contact list of 100s of girls with "hey I'm at murphys bar" took hours. And after I did it a few weeks it was obvious I was probably trolling. I turned off a lot of girls who later told me they thought I wasn't into them bc I didn't want to schedule a specific day. And when I did they basically show up at my door for sex.

Your theory and method are sound for you but it was terrible advice for me to follow in Asia and cost me a lot of time and pussy.

the main problem with scheduling dates is the girl might not always be primed for a hot night out. Via ijji method she's already drinking and planning to stay out late (if she responds and meets you). In Asia the girl is often in a time constraint, expecting you to be just a friend of you suggest hanging out in group scenarios, or take her on 3 dates before she's ready for sex bc you're acting like a boyfriend/friend. Or they just need to catch a train home to another prefecture (very common).

Of course some Jgirls are lukewarm anyway. It's tough to screen all these lukewarm fish out 100%. So maybe 10-20% of my dates end up with her being a cold fish with direct escalation. It's a particular problem if it's a day two from cold approach. Usually I get a a sense for it ahead of time through text. So I will have a backup date scheduled. One easy way to gauge it upon her arrival at my station is to immediately go for a handhold. Based on her reaction I can proceed a number of ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X