Too much red meat fucking me up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    ^ dude i have no problems in the body department, women think i am a stripper!... Again here, and a 6 pack is not hard at all to get, just hard too maintained, it is not a fundamental to pick and since you have never had a 6 pack (i had), you are just kj.. makes 0 difference in a club environment, 0, actually height is 100 times more important than a six pack... it will still polarize certain demographic of women that are not into fitness, it is NO A FUNDAMENTAL TO pick up... o to do with nothing..
    That's not addressing his point dude. You're both talking past each other.

He's talking about the numerous psychological benefits that come from being in tip top shape and health (where he's chosen "6-pack" as a personal physically-observable metric for overall health). These benefits come from several different psychological angles a few of which I addressed above.

You're talking about looks maxing as it applies to PU at shirts-on venues.

Two different conversations. .

My problem is not 6 pack or not 6 pack my problem is you watering down a topic that is already hard to convince pure gamers to do which is fitness.. you are polarizing it with your 6 pack ridiculousness...
    What pure gamers are you trying to convince to start getting into fitness? Where somehow a conversation about eating habits that help achieve a 6-pack fucks it all up for you? (and its the OP in his own damn thread that he started.) Lol come on man wtf is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      -I do the raw one sometimes. Its the highest known antioxidant concentration in food. I drink it straight with warm water though.
      -The non-raw one comes in varieties. The more roasted, the less anti-oxidants.
      -There is a similar thing going on with coffee. Light roast has a lot more anti-oxidants.
      On the flip side, all plants have toxins as part of their herbivore defense... Raw potato for instance, is rather toxic. Beans are toxic both raw and cooked.

Back on topic - Impulse you should listen to me since Ive beaten the issues you are having. The problem is not the red meat in itself, but the total quantity of protein. When you add one protein, you have to remove another. This is my experience.

Oh and Circulator seems most interested in derail/trolling in this thread?? Maybe stop replying to him?
      Yerba Mate and certain tea's (green and white) have the highest amount of antioxident, in addition to lots of other goodies. For infield, we like to drink teas, particularily those with high amount of L-theanine such as japanese Gyokuro's.

-Teevster
      Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
      - Still Rocking
      - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
      - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
        Ideally, a guy who wants to improve his body and work out should aim for a 6 pack, otherwise what the fuck is the point?? What results are you actually getting if you still have a belly after all your working out??? Its useless then
        I'm personally with you 100% here. The way I function is "if I'm going to do something I care about, I'm going to do it right and aim for the top." If I care about music, I want hit records on the radio, not a local DJ gig. If I care about my body, I want to go all the way and maintain a healthy 6-pack, not a little bit of muscle tone under a thin fat layer. If i'm out to fuck girls, I want to fuck super hot mind blowing beauty, not 7s. Its how I'm wired, I'm willing to go thorough extended times of pain and frustration with increased difficultly, in order to achieve higher levels of success and pleasure in the long run. I don't always ACHIEVE the top (still working on that massive hit record lol), but I'm sure as hell gunning for it if its an area of life I care about.

In this way, having a 6-pack feeds my overall functioning psychology of "if I care about it, I'm going to do it RIGHT" on a daily basis, anchoring my mindset daily with observable physical results that require effort to maintain. A 6-pack is an easily achievable goal, all you need is ongoing discipline (there's no luck or external factors involved like with so many other things. . its simply "can i eat and exercise correctly over time without letting myself slip?"), so it works as a great goal-setting baseline. This feeds highly nutritious phychological feedback to my brain daily that gives positive energy to all the other parts of life i care about. (on top of making me physically in tip top shape. Soooooo many positives IMO, physically and psychologically.)

Not everyone is like that though. You just have to let it go and not try to convince them. . . this level of passion isn't a universal thing and that's OK. Just do you. (The psychological reverse angle would be that we're "overcompensating" rather than "passionate." You can trace everything back to weakness if you want to. Ignore that too. Just do you, go get your 6-pack. I love mine and my girls do too . You don't have to justify this to anyone.)

Comment

Impulse look what i am trying to tell you, dude the goal should be the 6 pack or 8 pack, but my point is as long as you look good 15% or less the difference is not much (also it depends were you accumulate fat), unless you do tinder shirtless pick, beach game etc... and still is good enough, my point is by you making it about a "6 pack" you are polirizing the fitness message to people already uncomfortable with the topic in the community.. Also, you strawman between 6 pack and belly... Also low body fat/healthy is important for face angularity...

Please take a look at this video :

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Impulse look what i am trying to tell you, dude the goal should be the 6 pack or 8 pack, but my point is as long as you look good 15% or less the difference is not much, unless you do tinder shirtless pick, beach game etc... and still is good enough, my point is by you making it about a "6 pack" you are polirizing the fitness message to people already uncomfortable with the topic in the community.. Also, you strawman between 6 pack and belly...
            So you're the most hardcore looks-max poster up to the 85% mark. But once a guy want to shoot for 100%, you're like "noooooooooooooooooo you're fucking it up all up!" lol

I think you've made clear, and EVERYONE has agreed, that there's little direct impact to PU in pushing for the final percentage points. But again, there's WAY more benefits to a maximized and healthy body than direct looks-maxing PU benefits, that can indirectly influence PU (and all aspects of life) positively. The "looks max for PU" frame is smaller and more specific and its shit YOU brought into a more general topic about red meat and diet.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
              So you're the most hardcore looks-max poster up to the 85% mark. But once a guy want to shoot for 100%, you're like "noooooooooooooooooo you're fucking it up all up!" lol

I think you've made clear, and EVERYONE has agreed, that there's little direct impact to PU in pushing for the final percentage points. But again, there's WAY more benefits to a maximized and healthy body than looks-maxing benefits, that can indirectly influence PU (and all aspects of life) positively.
              no that is not what i am saying, here you go again, editorializing what i am saying... When you start saying things like this:

Yes, but IMO a 6 pack is a fundamental that a guy needs to have.
              Its proof and evidence of his diet and lifestyle thats allowed it to come about. And this then has psychological benefits. A guy with a 6 pack has his diet and shit together much more than a slob sitting around all day

Your not going to find slobs on the couch all day with 6 packs..its not happening.

And the 6 pack guy has a calm limbic brain. Which translates to a calmer, cooler vibe when talking to women (look at PE for instance). Do you think PE would be the same guy if he had a belly? Not a chance
              You are comparing dudes with a 6 pack vs a slob that seats around all they with a belly... And then using the word fundamental to seduction when is 100% false, is taking the MESSAGE, to the extreme which is already a polarized messaged to a polarized audience, hardcore seducers, and makes the message water down, easier to troll and go into endless back and forth to mass audience...

Notice the way i have introduced the topic and other dudes vs the way impulse has brought up the topic... Specially the message of a "6 pack being a fundamental" ... It is not.... sorry!

What else making 100k is a fundamental to pick up

and having 5 celebrities in your social circle

^see what i did i just water down, and strawman basic messages which makes the discussion about fitness, lifestyle etc... harder, that is my point...

I been advicing low body fat (6 pack) for about 3 years... I am having a problem with the delivery style of the message, and the word fundamental...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

And then using the word fundamental to seduction when is 100% false,
                Talk about editorializing. . you're not even reading what you just quoted, he didn't say "fundamental to seduction" he said "IMO a 6-pack is a fundamental for a guy." Which is a PERSONAL OPINION statement unrelated to seduction in any direct way. He's not in some guru teaching mode saying a 6-pack is a seduction requirement, he's hashing out his own personal values. You're missing the whole point and injecting your looks-max shit into a thread that doesn't have anything to do with that. HE'S A DUDE CROSSING THE 30-YR MARK HASHING OUT HIS OWN PERSONAL VALUES from a more adult-value-system perspective, not a guru proselytizing a "6-pack or you'll never get a girl" lifestyle. Obvious, no??

For me . . do I think a 6-pack is necessary to fuck super hot girls? Not at all.
                Is it something I personally value and like to work towards, that I feel benefits my life as a whole in a number of ways? Yes.

Anyway this conversation is really dumb I avoided all the BS yesterday and just stuck to useful diet advice and I'm gonna go back to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Circulator View Post
                  Again, this community has a lot of wisdom, but it periodically gets diluted with bullshit. Give me time and I will summarize my position in a separate thread.
                  I posted a new thread on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
                    Yerba Mate and certain tea's (green and white) have the highest amount of antioxident, in addition to lots of other goodies. For infield, we like to drink teas, particularily those with high amount of L-theanine such as japanese Gyokuro's.
                    Cant compare since not eaten. (Same with coffee.) Love tea though. And yeah, lots of things in tea. (So much that green tea actually makes me a bit sick..)

Comment

Working...
                    X